Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:17:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ SOUNDEON ⚡ First Vertically Integrated Blockchain Music Platform  (Read 31925 times)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:52:47 PM

Well... if you thought about this problems, it leaves me to believe that this project is for real.

That being said, I feel safe to say that I want to spend my time helping you with Romanian translation and I would like to participate in a facebook bounty campaign (if it will be one for facebook, obviously) since this project definitely IS NOT a waste of time!

Also, it seems like a pretty safe investment considering the super low caps you have. I will keep an eye on this, even if you don't need my help
Yes, in investing you need to consider everything from the project name, status and the project members. There is alot of things to consider and nice to fix our minds before giving our decision. The project is  adorable and I will follow this for sure.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:14:24 PM

SOUNDEON surely having an interesting concept of implementing blockchain technology in music industry. This way they could open the opportunity for the people and artist to start their career in blockchain musical industry.

Yes, I completely agree with you, the project is going to make a revolution in the music industry. Music and blockchain technology will become the best combination to entertain people as well as SOUNDEON will create many opportunities for artist or people to make their career.
Indeed. Moreover, if they have  a great platform then this project gonna be an extremely useful for the music lovers and also tech lovers.
Yss, the platform is nice and wonderful.  Everything that you are looking for that involves music is available in this project. You can't ask for more. If you really fun of music this project is very suitable for you. I am very impressedand cconvince that the project will become a huge name in the market and can make it to reach the top.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:38:26 PM

Well... if you thought about this problems, it leaves me to believe that this project is for real.

That being said, I feel safe to say that I want to spend my time helping you with Romanian translation and I would like to participate in a facebook bounty campaign (if it will be one for facebook, obviously) since this project definitely IS NOT a waste of time!

Also, it seems like a pretty safe investment considering the super low caps you have. I will keep an eye on this, even if you don't need my help
Yes, in investing you need to consider everything from the project name, status and the project members. There is alot of things to consider and nice to fix our minds before giving our decision. The project is  adorable and I will follow this for sure.
My humble advice for all who are now going to invest. It should be said that investing with such a price of the air can turn out to be quite profitable, but if the airwaves go even lower, then the game is not worth the candle.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:42:17 PM

SOUNDEON surely having an interesting concept of implementing blockchain technology in music industry. This way they could open the opportunity for the people and artist to start their career in blockchain musical industry.

Yes, I completely agree with you, the project is going to make a revolution in the music industry. Music and blockchain technology will become the best combination to entertain people as well as SOUNDEON will create many opportunities for artist or people to make their career.
Indeed. Moreover, if they have  a great platform then this project gonna be an extremely useful for the music lovers and also tech lovers.
Yss, the platform is nice and wonderful.  Everything that you are looking for that involves music is available in this project. You can't ask for more. If you really fun of music this project is very suitable for you. I am very impressedand cconvince that the project will become a huge name in the market and can make it to reach the top.

The platform rely to the teams effort. If the team did their best just to accomplished everything well it is in the proccess through success. We all know that this project is all about music it can be seen that it is very fit now a days because of this we are going to be stable.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:46:55 PM

It is unlikely that the team will agree to give any job offers for translations in the near future, because with such a deplorable market situation, they will not take any action, so we need to wait for the growth of bitcoin and eth.
Well you have a point mate beacause hiring translator might need huge  amount and costly, but in other hand the translation is also quite important  for the project progress and developments. Well  the project is just new and many is about to come. Let's just hope for the best and most importantly lets wait for more project updates.

Translator is very important because their are many people who gain  knowledge and can speak diffirent languages that acts the services to other people. Well we can say that it is in demand for some reason. I adore people who knew more than 5 languages. It is a big help to the team and to the project to evolved to brighter one.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:45:59 PM

A project that could lead the music into a better future on playing or even downloading music that stored in the blockchain where you can download it on the go.
Yeah, indeed. You can play music at anytime would you want to play the music. I wonder if there is a such thing like subscription
I consider this an excellent idea, because music is very deeply rooted in our lives and it is really hard to imagine even one day without listening to your favorite songs.
If it's a good platform, then this platform is a worthy investment. No wonder if these peoples were invested like 1 eth or more.

I agree, this is such a good platform. I am sure that investors are coming their way because having this kind of investment is good, many will relate about it. I am confident that soon this will be one of many supporters and investors in crypto market. Looking forward for more updates and upgrades in this project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:21:51 PM

The platform rely to the teams effort. If the team did their best just to accomplished everything well it is in the proccess through success. We all know that this project is all about music it can be seen that it is very fit now a days because of this we are going to be stable.

Absolutely, the project will not be successful without the presence of the people that are supporting its own set of standard in making this to happen. To be able to meet this objectives they have to be very determined in stepping up to the top of the crypto community. Hopefully they will have a great day ahead behind the low currency exchange.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:32:23 PM

A project that could lead the music into a better future on playing or even downloading music that stored in the blockchain where you can download it on the go.
Yeah, indeed. You can play music at anytime would you want to play the music. I wonder if there is a such thing like subscription
I consider this an excellent idea, because music is very deeply rooted in our lives and it is really hard to imagine even one day without listening to your favorite songs.
If it's a good platform, then this platform is a worthy investment. No wonder if these peoples were invested like 1 eth or more.

I agree, this is such a good platform. I am sure that investors are coming their way because having this kind of investment is good, many will relate about it. I am confident that soon this will be one of many supporters and investors in crypto market. Looking forward for more updates and upgrades in this project.
The project is constantly improving as well as growing. And according to time many investors are coming towards the project to making an investment in it. Hopefully the project is going to become successful soon.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:44:22 PM

Yes, they realy make the project appropriate and established. They give life to the project. They excert more effort to ensure that they can give what they promise to the people. Good project and fruitful profits in the future.
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:31:16 PM

I really wanted to support the project but I dont haveany money to invest wiith so I just wanted to support by joining the bounty
Glad that you share  this thread your interest in investing but since your not capable enough to invest yiur decision in joining the bounty campaign will be nice, but the project team is not yet announcing if they will launch a bounty campaigns but lets hope for the best. Hoping for campaign so you could join and participate.
Can you please tell me the reason on why the company didn't have any plan to make a bounty campaign? It is because of they worry to pick a bounty manager?
Hello Dr.Sponge! We have bounty campaign and we really appreciate your support! Please read the info here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3414344.0
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:37:17 PM

I really wanted to support the project but I dont haveany money to invest wiith so I just wanted to support by joining the bounty
Glad that you share  this thread your interest in investing but since your not capable enough to invest yiur decision in joining the bounty campaign will be nice, but the project team is not yet announcing if they will launch a bounty campaigns but lets hope for the best. Hoping for campaign so you could join and participate.
Can you please tell me the reason on why the company didn't have any plan to make a bounty campaign? It is because of they worry to pick a bounty manager?
Hello Dr.Sponge! We have bounty campaign and we really appreciate your support! Please read the info here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3414344.0
Thank you. I think everyone will choose one of the items for himself and take part in your bounty. Many people like your project and they are ready to support it in this way.

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:44:26 PM

Thank you. I think everyone will choose one of the items for himself and take part in your bounty. Many people like your project and they are ready to support it in this way.
This is a great way to entertain the new users from the people who loves music to make money by joining the bounty and I'm sure people will be interested.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:53:07 PM

Yes, they realy make the project appropriate and established. They give life to the project. They excert more effort to ensure that they can give what they promise to the people. Good project and fruitful profits in the future.
A good project which has a great developer usually also have so many supporters in the project and it looks like they were having a lot of supporters and investors so that's why I'm here to support the project.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:58:55 PM

This is a great way to entertain the new users from the people who loves music to make money by joining the bounty and I'm sure people will be interested.
Music industry never fade away and forgotten. It  always evolved and changes the rhythm of the songs each generations. The good thing about this industry it never dies nor vanished. Its a part of humans life. So this project may encounter skme issues but Iam confident that they can handle it and able to give the project a chance to grow and for success.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:07:01 PM

A good project which has a great developer usually also have so many supporters in the project and it looks like they were having a lot of supporters and investors so that's why I'm here to support the project.
Most of the project here is have a great developer though, but every project here has their own uniqueness by its developer or the project. And this project is the best one among the 1000 project that announced in bitcointalk.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:08:52 PM

You know what, the developer from the project is very active on replying each question on here and also the telegram which make the forum more active! This kind of strategies can generate efforts to the project.
Blondoar

Activity: 196

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:31:26 PM

You know what, the developer from the project is very active on replying each question on here and also the telegram which make the forum more active! This kind of strategies can generate efforts to the project.

the team is very active and they seem to have a good community behind them but i wonder whether we'll see this one succeed, or some of the other music blockchain projects like iMusify. Maybe we'll see a few of them succeed but i think we'll only have one big one

Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:01:01 PM

the team is very active and they seem to have a good community behind them but i wonder whether we'll see this one succeed, or some of the other music blockchain projects like iMusify. Maybe we'll see a few of them succeed but i think we'll only have one big one

I think more projects will succed because the team did not stop acquiring new ideas and let it develop so that the project will be able to achieve the best pary of it. Well it really consist of time so that it make it to the point to be perfect.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:34:57 PM

I support you about the developer. He is really very competent and purposeful person, he tries to work and get a great result out of it, at the same time he is very sociable.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:20:16 PM

I think more projects will succed because the team did not stop acquiring new ideas and let it develop so that the project will be able to achieve the best pary of it. Well it really consist of time so that it make it to the point to be perfect.

Getting more ideas will help the project become more successful because it will make the project become better. That is why our support is very important because gaining success is not that easy, it needs more time.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: