Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:45:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ SOUNDEON ⚡ First Vertically Integrated Blockchain Music Platform  (Read 31909 times)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:24:26 PM

The one great thing about the project is the team is actively working on it as well as they are actively providing all the necessary updates about the project. This kind of activeness will really help the community members and investors to get information about the project.
Good to know that the team of this project is very active. They keep on providing and giving people the updates satisfaction of the people in the community and in the market. In due time this will become a huge success. All the possible things will be perfectly good for the project future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:29:23 PM

The project is doing very well right now. The team just needs to do promotions which can help them to spread awareness about this project towards the people as well as this promotion will help to attract more investors towards the platform.
Hopefully that our sentiments and suggestions will be catered accordingly. Our little voice will be heared and I know the fact that this is little but helpful and meaningfull. We are the direct receivers of the feedbacks and reviews that is why we know the reality in the thread. So we also have ideas what is the best strategies that the team might do for the  victorious grandslame.
Aleksandra1998

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:40:22 PM

I follow such projects. I met many people like that. What exactly are you different from other projects? Do you have updates on the site? How can I verify this?
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:00:58 PM

The project is doing very well right now. The team just needs to do promotions which can help them to spread awareness about this project towards the people as well as this promotion will help to attract more investors towards the platform.

Exactly the team are keep on developing their platform in accordance with the needs of the community. We saw the potential of this project because they are being supported by excellent individuals that are very determined in stepping up this project into the crypto community. Hopefully they will get more investors with in this stuff and creates more updates along the way.

The team continues to work on the project only because they are confident in their abilities have planned their platform a good, strong future. No matter what, they go to the goal and it's worth a lot.
Confident is really needed for each project on this planet is no excuse. Most of the people who are not confident cannot achieve what they are dreaming and won't be realized. Soundeon has it.

You're definitely right, having confidence is one way to success, in any particular areas which we would like to achieve. Although sometimes we may failed because of some circumstances but having this determination of becoming successful in the future we pursue without any hesitation.

Self confidence is one of the asset and strenght that the team should wear as always just to develop the project and it would become betterment in the society. Though their are lot of obstacles that might affect the standard but it is very firm in decision making too.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:55:10 PM

Exactly the team are keep on developing their platform in accordance with the needs of the community. We saw the potential of this project because they are being supported by excellent individuals that are very determined in stepping up this project into the crypto community. Hopefully they will get more investors with in this stuff and creates more updates along the way.

The team continues to work on the project only because they are confident in their abilities have planned their platform a good, strong future. No matter what, they go to the goal and it's worth a lot.
Confident is really needed for each project on this planet is no excuse. Most of the people who are not confident cannot achieve what they are dreaming and won't be realized. Soundeon has it.

You're definitely right, having confidence is one way to success, in any particular areas which we would like to achieve. Although sometimes we may failed because of some circumstances but having this determination of becoming successful in the future we pursue without any hesitation.

Self confidence is one of the asset and strenght that the team should wear as always just to develop the project and it would become betterment in the society. Though their are lot of obstacles that might affect the standard but it is very firm in decision making too.
Absolutely right. If they have already planned to launch such a project, then they simply have to go to the end. Many other teams have already surrendered at the moment, since they do not see the future at the ether. I hope this will not happen here.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:50:12 AM

I follow such projects. I met many people like that. What exactly are you different from other projects? Do you have updates on the site? How can I verify this?
I think they just updating their new update on the Telegram or their medium blog. Although, there is no another project that similar to the project since it is a blockchain with music platform.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:55:21 AM

I think they just updating their new update on the Telegram or their medium blog. Although, there is no another project that similar to the project since it is a blockchain with music platform.
Yeah, there is no similar project that looks like this because they are unique and have their own blockchain to store the music so it can be magically downloaded or uploaded.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:49:45 AM

Yeah, there is no similar project that looks like this because they are unique and have their own blockchain to store the music so it can be magically downloaded or uploaded.
In fact, this is not the only project with a similar theme, but this fact does not make it useless, since there are interesting special features here.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:46:20 PM

There are many similar project like Soundeon are already existed in crypto world. Soundeon is not first project which was based on music and blockchain technology. But Soundeon is most unique as well as a better platform as compared to other platforms. That's why people has been supporting it since from very long.

lubot sa yawa

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:03:10 PM

For sure this project will going to have a successful career here in crypto currency because it provides an interesting story that everyone could catch an attention. Hopefully many support this project along their way to success.
Androponik

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:30:10 PM

There is a limit on the number of participants for the alpha of the platform??
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:53:59 PM

For sure this project will going to have a successful career here in crypto currency because it provides an interesting story that everyone could catch an attention. Hopefully many support this project along their way to success.
We have the same expectation with this project. I believe that the team will able to give the people the satisfactions and the needs of the people surrounds the project. I hope best for everyone. Good profits in the future will be much appreciated.
Jedzkie050617

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:15:03 PM

In fact, this is not the only project with a similar theme, but this fact does not make it useless, since there are interesting special features here.
The project idea is very common and similar from previous project but the Soundeon creates its name and own identity different from others. The team and developers make it sure that they are level up and more innovative from others. They also added additional features and updates to uplift the project from others.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:09:15 PM

Soundeon is from one of the finest music platforms right now. The team of this project is very well experienced and innovative. Which has developing great platform which makes the combination of music and blockchain technology.
thuananward9

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:54:55 PM

Choon is another blockchain music platform. It is actually quite successful with good growth. I assume you know them, what is for you the main difference with Soundeon ?
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:09:05 PM

Precisely, we can simply tells us how capable the team on their position being the right person to trust with. We can be more comfortable and relax that the project is in the right hands. Looking forward for latest updates from the team.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:15:10 PM

We can't get such a potential project like soundion.In this time when market is done,soundion team take such a measure to prevent any lose to this project.i think they are one the right path to become successful 
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:21:44 PM

We can't get such a potential project like soundion.In this time when market is done,soundion team take such a measure to prevent any lose to this project.i think they are one the right path to become successful 
Especially to fans of music the project it will become valid to liking and they will support it in every possible way and also to offer something special for his improvement.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:34:07 PM

Especially to fans of music the project it will become valid to liking and they will support it in every possible way and also to offer something special for his improvement.

It will be more in demand than the other way around it is because some people link and love music all along. For sure this project will be hand a good product that everyone loves to do all along. Music is the heart where musicians wants.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
ineedbdolar

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:59:40 PM

SOUNDEON surely having an interesting concept of implementing blockchain technology in music industry. This way they could open the opportunity for the people and artist to start their career in blockchain musical industry.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: