Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:48:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ SOUNDEON ⚡ First Vertically Integrated Blockchain Music Platform  (Read 31917 times)
GromovSer

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:07:59 AM

Hello,

We are pleased to inform you that Soundeon is now listed on Tokens Marketplace - https://tokensmarketplace.com/vendors/soundeon/

If you want to update information about your token, contact marketing@tokensmarketplace.com

Have a great day!

Yours,
Tokens Marketplace
Your website is how old? Whether he helps somehow with promotion of ICO projects? May you give examples of such advantage?
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:29:44 AM

Hello,

We are pleased to inform you that Soundeon is now listed on Tokens Marketplace - https://tokensmarketplace.com/vendors/soundeon/

If you want to update information about your token, contact marketing@tokensmarketplace.com

Have a great day!

Yours,
Tokens Marketplace
Your website is how old? Whether he helps somehow with promotion of ICO projects? May you give examples of such advantage?
Creation Date: 2018-06-05T07:00:00Z
It means that the website old is 92 days, based on the whois domain lookup. I'm not sure but I think it will help a slight. Don't worry about the not worthy promotion.
TechComputer

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:22:31 AM

Soundeon presale has begun, how many tokens have been sold? Is it minimal Investment in Presale is $ 1000 USD? I was very interested in seeing Soundeon development and advisory team
Yes, just  ended. I am not sure about how many tokens sold or specific funds available. One thing for sure the team and all the project developers are very active on the project updates and progress.  They keep on creating posible tactics to attract and gain investors as much as they can.
Yeah, there is no info's about how many tokens are sold and how much tokens left to be burned in unpredictable day. I hope they can tell and give the infos shortly 1 week after the presale.
Kriptobt1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:37:08 PM

Soundeon: Balance of the Music Industry
https://www.crypto-economy.net/en/soundeon-music-industry/

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:32:48 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 10:34:36 PM by Jedie22

Soundeon presale has begun, how many tokens have been sold? Is it minimal Investment in Presale is $ 1000 USD? I was very interested in seeing Soundeon development and advisory team
Yes, just  ended. I am not sure about how many tokens sold or specific funds available. One thing for sure the team and all the project developers are very active on the project updates and progress.  They keep on creating posible tactics to attract and gain investors as much as they can.
Yeah, there is no info's about how many tokens are sold and how much tokens left to be burned in unpredictable day. I hope they can tell and give the infos shortly 1 week after the presale.
I am also wondering that mate, I am also waiting for the results of the sales.I am seriously following the and so far the project doing well its just they are not releasing any information contained about the token sold or the funds but I also think there are things that we need to consider. Let's just wait until they sre ready to talk about it.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:10:59 PM

Though there is so many blockchain platform, soundeon is the special one because it will be providing us music with some great features & That's make this project unique   
I'm not sure if Soundeon is unique since there are so many projects that looks similar to this so, the project is not unique, but the feature is the uniqueness that they could acheive.
Yes their features are unique not their project as their is so many music platform is there.But soundeon is providing special features for listeners also for artist 
There are similar platforms release in the market and good thing is that all of them shine and succeeded. I am very confident that the Soundeon will surely become one of them. Might not be that fast but I know they can.
Yes, exactly there are very fewer platforms which have based on music and blockchain technology. That's why there is a higher possibility of the project which will succeed. Soundeon is far better than that platform, so very soon they will achieve their goals.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:35:21 PM

Perfectly, you are good fellows that you try to advance the project in any ways. I think in the future on several websites there will be soundeon as it becomes popular.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:34:16 PM

Perfectly, you are good fellows that you try to advance the project in any ways. I think in the future on several websites there will be soundeon as it becomes popular.

The project is really good for everybody because it can gives inspiration to go on for life because of music. It is really fit for all and who are able to motivate others too. For sure this project guarantee a 100% productivity because the team comply all tge necessary needs of everyone.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:01:01 PM

Yes you are right, time is near,soundeon will be popular. By just looking at the image, people for sure will get attracted and curious. This is such a good project because everyone will relate about it. Though not all of us bless to have a talent in music but this could help a lot most especially in making people free from stress. Overall this is really a good and useful project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:17:05 PM

The development team has been working very hard on the project since form the beginning to till now to make this project successful. They are continuously putting efforts in the project. And that's why everyone has been supporting this project.
It is difficult to tell now concerning as far as the team will succeed. Yes, they work diligently, but it doesn't speak about success in the future yet. All ICO are unstable and any predictions have no value.

Yes it might be difficult to say that it is already siccessful but it is not hard to say that they will be because the team did not stop but rather they are trying hard to feel and achieve the success through hardword and perseverance all along. They are pursuing the success in life.
Well sometimes we need to claimed that we won. It's hard to predict the future but remember all positive minds won because of their very special kind of thinking. That is why I believe that if we trust of instincts that we are successful claimed it and it will be granted. I know this project will be a success in the future.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:21:58 PM

Though there is so many blockchain platform, soundeon is the special one because it will be providing us music with some great features & That's make this project unique   
I'm not sure if Soundeon is unique since there are so many projects that looks similar to this so, the project is not unique, but the feature is the uniqueness that they could acheive.
Yes their features are unique not their project as their is so many music platform is there.But soundeon is providing special features for listeners also for artist 
There are similar platforms release in the market and good thing is that all of them shine and succeeded. I am very confident that the Soundeon will surely become one of them. Might not be that fast but I know they can.
Yes, exactly there are very fewer platforms which have based on music and blockchain technology. That's why there is a higher possibility of the project which will succeed. Soundeon is far better than that platform, so very soon they will achieve their goals.
Correctly,  the music platform is more impressive and catches the attentions of the public because, music is part of every individuals life. Its like include with the culture and human sytems. I think we all sing and each of us has favorite songs. That is why I believe this project will be a success because of its uniqueness and benefits to everyone.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:49:34 PM

The development team has been working very hard on the project since form the beginning to till now to make this project successful. They are continuously putting efforts in the project. And that's why everyone has been supporting this project.
It is difficult to tell now concerning as far as the team will succeed. Yes, they work diligently, but it doesn't speak about success in the future yet. All ICO are unstable and any predictions have no value.

Yes it might be difficult to say that it is already siccessful but it is not hard to say that they will be because the team did not stop but rather they are trying hard to feel and achieve the success through hardword and perseverance all along. They are pursuing the success in life.
Well sometimes we need to claimed that we won. It's hard to predict the future but remember all positive minds won because of their very special kind of thinking. That is why I believe that if we trust of instincts that we are successful claimed it and it will be granted. I know this project will be a success in the future.

Even though we claims that we won it's need a firm believes and determination that this claims will comes into reality. And of course it needs a sacrifice and hardworks to meet those expectations. Words without action is worthless as its says.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:38:42 AM

At the moment on all tokens forecasts very unfavourable, however it doesn't mean that it is necessary to trust them, often the cryptocurrency can't foresee the future at all and absolutely unexpected result turns out.

Blondoar

Activity: 196

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:18:01 PM

At the moment on all tokens forecasts very unfavourable, however it doesn't mean that it is necessary to trust them, often the cryptocurrency can't foresee the future at all and absolutely unexpected result turns out.

actually the forecast is great right now, we've reached a bottom or we are at least close, so many coins are down over 2000%. Buy those (if they've got working products and a good community) and you'll see x20 returns in a few years

Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:29:52 AM

Correctly,  the music platform is more impressive and catches the attentions of the public because, music is part of every individuals life. Its like include with the culture and human sytems. I think we all sing and each of us has favorite songs. That is why I believe this project will be a success because of its uniqueness and benefits to everyone.
Yes, everyone loves to hear the music. Music expresses emotions as well as we are get connect with each other with the help of music. That's the reason everyone has started following this project. I hope very soon they will achieve their goals.
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:58:55 PM

Thanks to our community for the great support! SOUNDEON was named top ICO for 2018!

"Soundeon is one of the five 2018 ICOs that had the highest BMJ QuickScores, three were already in progress, with the two starting in the coming months.

Soundeon, a decentralized music platform that covers every aspect of the music industry from production to ticket sales, had an ICO that earned a score of 4.4."

Read more about our success here:

https://www.bitcoinmarketjournal.com/top-icos-2018/

Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:56:05 PM

The incredible magic realist movie Big Fish signed by Tim Burton, is the thirty-fifth album entirely composed by Danny Elfman, also known for other Burton films like Edward Scissorhands and Nightmare Before Christmas. Mr. Elfman’s soundtrack was nominated for the Golden Globe Award for Best Original Score. Anyone interested in movie scoring? It’s real:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EdyeKDAFuY

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:42:29 AM

Hello,
where is possible to have some more info about the end of the pre-sale and how much has been collected until now?

Thank you!
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:29:27 PM

Hello,
where is possible to have some more info about the end of the pre-sale and how much has been collected until now?

Thank you!

Hello asdlolciterquit! All information about our Token sale you can find here https://soundeon.com/token-sale/. Also you can join our telegram group to follow the news https://t.me/soundeon.

Token Sale (Round A)
30 August – 30 October
Minimum $70
Bonus
10% from $70
20% from $1,000
30% from $10,000

List of accepted currencies:
ETH, BTC, LTC, BCH
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:30:24 PM

Soundeon is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!

Hello Cryptolabdotone! Thank you for the good news. We appreciate your support.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: