Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:30:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam coins everywhere.  (Read 10903 times)
fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:53:09 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 03:26:46 PM by fanbeila

It really is hard to believe that there are some ICOs who are intended to scam people. There are all hypocrits and rely on the weakness of people especially those who are new to bitcoin. So sad.
ICO is a new phenomenon and we all know that scammers would love to use such new things to scam people easily.Already many scams are going on in internet and ICOs being related to cryptocurrencies which are digital currencies working only in internet.So the scammers find ICOs as the ultimate option to target innocent people and run away with their money.Since there is no centralized body in cryptos,its up to the investors to carefully select the ICOs and invest in them.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 11:54:18 PM

You should at least use google traduction.

Many ICOs are scams and you should be careful.
You can eaen money from  Icos, just by reposting or writing articles, you have nothing to loose.
If you are a serious member you should investigate about the team that manages the project, otherwise, you can't complaint about being scammed.

they arent necessary scams, many simply dont get the attention they need to be globally successful
the issue is that they want the peoples time for their coins.

alenahype

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:58:04 PM

Of course there is always something that skins the structure but I do not think that this is possible at all and applies to all projects.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 12:17:03 AM

Of course there is always something that skins the structure but I do not think that this is possible at all and applies to all projects.

money is power thats the issue, the more the better humans dont get enough of it

creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:25:49 AM

It really is hard to believe that there are some ICOs who are intended to scam people. There are all hypocrits and rely on the weakness of people especially those who are new to bitcoin. So sad.

i have experienced the scam ICOs a few times, and those times were disappointing. You work hard and put your full effort in doing your task in the campaigns (in terms of bounty campaigns), but inthe end you will have nothing. It is more disappointing to.the people who trusted that ICO and have invested in it and in the end it will be scammed. One reason why up until now I do not invest yet.

I experienced the same bro. I feel pity for the the people who invested in that particular ICO.

I got my tokens from the campaign but there’s no progress about the project and no more updates not even listed in a good exchange.

All of my efforts and money of those who invested are wasted.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:45:31 AM

Yes a lot of  Scam or what we call shitcoin and most of the victims are those new in the world of crypto. 90 percent of Airdrop and they just aim that to attract people from exchange PUMP and DUMP is one strategy of scammer to earned such a big money then they will their social media account and telegram. They will run.
Better before you enter in the world of Crypto you have some knowledge and Do your own research.

#Taklimakan
dcif80

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:58:19 AM

I am invested some ICO recently
and founder said that they are existing company
but one is on hitbtc and other is waiting for listing at the exchange

I studied a lot about the curriency but the result is not good
I think scam is at everywhere even we are careful
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:09:51 AM

I also see a lot of ICO scam, investors and bounty hunters ICO should be careful. before joining ICO project we should check the project carefully so as not to be harmed.
I hope that before the ICO project that will be displayed in this forum should be checked first so that investors and hunters bounty not in disadvantage again.

bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:11:30 AM

Scam surely fly over the forum, but is it to us user to get knowing what kind of situation where putting ourselves into, it's up to us to make the difference for exposing this malice for better forum, not just in the way that we apply an altcoin or two to have our satisfaction of being scam, shouldn't we tell to moderator what this persons profile behind her/his curtain, should we?

jmsg660

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:12:44 AM

Hi, do not invest on multiplecoin.com
it's just a huge scam. Lost 0.45 on this fake website.
on Instagram the  scammer goes by the name of @james_markely
do not invest with him.

Please if you have instagram account report to make him stop
Bitcoin Trading only pays if you keep  in your wallet
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:15:54 AM

I feel sad everytime there are people who are been scammed.They took advantage of the people who don't have enough knowledge and understanding about bitcoin.

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 01:18:11 AM

many of them are newly emerging coins and surely they are drowning out of competition with popular coins such as bitcoin, etherum, ripple, and others. they will promise good prospects, but fail at the end of their targets. we must be more careful now.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:28:36 AM

not only coin scam but ponzi coin is also very detrimental for us, especially for investors. sometimes they want to cheat and sometimes they do not manage the coin well, so when entering the market, coin produced from ICO to die and have no value.

and we have to give an explanation to everyone who just knows crypto, so they do not become victims.

paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:39:19 AM

For a year that ive been here in this forum, i also experienced and joined some of this ICOs. Sometimes we cant differentiate between the legit one and to not legit one. Eventhough you already read the whitelist, you sometimes think and magnetize in the false promise of this project. If you are part of this forum, you cant escape the reality that somehow and someday you will join this scammed projects without your knowledge. But, let it be our training ground and a good experience to be more smart in choosing the right ICOs. I am also a victim of this scam so i know the feeling of it.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:47:29 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 06:18:29 AM by Moiyah

I feel sad everytime there are people who are been scammed.They took advantage of the people who don't have enough knowledge and understanding about bitcoin.

The best thing we can do to avoid being scammed is to be vigilant and to do a deep research to those ICOs that are being released in the market.Most of the ICOs are fraud and that is the cold truth.

I also experienced that kind of scammed from  one of the failed ICO and I didn't expect that at first. It slaps out of my face that we shall consider so many things before joining in some projects of ICO.  There are taking the advantage of the people who are too greedy to earn money and to use their ignorance to scam them.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:54:10 AM

There are a lot of investors in these industry that is prone to scam.

There are investors who just want a taken for granted investment, an short span investment with great profits but we all know that these kinds of project is just like a dream, a too good to be true kind of investment that is why we need to be sure what kind of project we are dealing with. Scammers want to target the people who wants to earn easy money and not that knowledgeable about this kinds of things.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:03:20 AM

Unfortunately, I don't think it's hard to believe there are ICOs trying to scam people. Scams can be found everywhere, from minor transactions (like a simple Kickstarter campaign with a project that never launches because the team had no plans of doing so) to massive Ponzi schemes. It was only a matter of time until scammers got involved with crypto trying to advertise "the next Bitcoin" as a way to get people to "invest" their money and then run away with it.
The best way to prevent being scammed it is to do all the research you can before investing or participating in a bounty campaign, but even then I think there is still a small amount of luck needed.
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:12:39 AM

I can barely get myself to read the announcements section no more, it's a constant stream of new scam coins that I don't want to read about.
emanjun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:07:22 AM

Precisely, Scam is everywhere. We must be careful all the the time inorder for us and to our money to be safety. A lot of people are just want an easy money so they made some coin just to scam people. If you guys became rich just because of scamming someone then you dont deserve the wealth you have right now. I firmly believe that karma is real so you better do hardwork so that karma will not visit you.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
3angel84

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:17:13 AM

I am so thankful on what I've knew,an information on how we can get rid of scam and in my point of view too,it is really necessary and vital to do a thorough research about what you've invested specially to a lot of coins nowadays and so sad to know that some of this are used by scammers who wants an instant profit in an easy and smooth way,not minding how they can hurt others too.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: