Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:00:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam coins everywhere.  (Read 10903 times)
donadoni212

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:54:09 PM

the growing world of crypto today makes a handful of people take advantage of the circumstances by making ICO scam. I agree with you, this is a big problem for new investors in the world of crypto because it will lose their sense of confidence in the world of crypto.
there may be an institution or platform to set up a safe and clear verified ICO manufacture. I think it will help.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chessi

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:55:00 PM

I think the good point of reference to exclude scam ICO is how long people have worked on the project before launching the ICO. If it's only few months or weeks there is very high chance that this ICO is a scam. The real projects take quite a lot of time to plan, to prepare meaningful white paper, and finally to launch ICO. The professional field background of the ICO team in the field that the ICO tries to address is quite significant. I think that it can be seen when the project "idea" was born just "yesterday" and is already on ICO. Common logic is good tool in this case. 
X-avier

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:56:56 PM

Yes, unfortunately it's a fact ..... now the SCAM are even bigger, very many projects just disappear. And those people who are completely unfamiliar with this market, I would advise not to do any hasty actions, because in 70% of such cases you will simply lose your money.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
brainryan

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:03:38 PM

Yes, Are not all existing or built altcoin coins? But I think there are too many fake ico projects to take the money from investors. That affects the trust of the user and the investor. That certainly is not good on the development of the blockchain industry and the cryptographic market. It will hinder the growth and popularity of crypto.
frank2018 (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:08:39 PM

Yes, unfortunately it's a fact ..... now the SCAM are even bigger, very many projects just disappear. And those people who are completely unfamiliar with this market, I would advise not to do any hasty actions, because in 70% of such cases you will simply lose your money.
Is there any possible and effective way to get rid of this? I was victimized once and this will never happen ever again, Hopefully no more will be easily victimized.
frank2018 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:12:35 PM

ICO does have too many deception, which may be part of the world of encryption, and we can only spend more time and effort to understand the team and project progress.
There are good projects with good and presentable platforms yet turns out to be fraud. With this I can say that not all good are the best. Most are just making money illegally.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:14:31 PM

It's really a fact, today a huge number of scam projects, which probably 70%. I think that this is happening for the most part only because many developers, if they can be called so, have learned to inspire people's trust in projects and thus they earn money.
Crypto__Men

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:15:23 PM

Yes... I myself when I was a beginner invested in 4 ICO which were swindlers. In my bitter experience, I know how difficult it is for beginners in the world of cryptocurrencies
frank2018 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:16:00 PM

Yes, Are not all existing or built altcoin coins? But I think there are too many fake ico projects to take the money from investors. That affects the trust of the user and the investor. That certainly is not good on the development of the blockchain industry and the cryptographic market. It will hinder the growth and popularity of crypto.
The purpose of cryptocurrency is to enhance the ability of every person to earn money through decentralized blockchains. On the other hand, the effect becomes the opposite. Most are fraud.
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:16:28 PM

It really is hard to believe that there are some ICOs who are intended to scam people. There are all hypocrits and rely on the weakness of people especially those who are new to bitcoin. So sad.

Scammers are the biggest challenge in the crypto world. They are destroying the reputation and trust of people to ICOs. Many good ICOs are affected by these scammers because less and less people are investing in projects. These people behind these scam ICOs are psychologically disturbed and financially thirsty that they will do anything to easily get rich.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hell_Bunny

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:17:17 PM

In our world, unfortunately, a lot of people who want to get big money and do nothing. And the fact that in the field of crypto currency will act scammers, for me is not surprising
frank2018 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:42:07 PM

It really is hard to believe that there are some ICOs who are intended to scam people. There are all hypocrits and rely on the weakness of people especially those who are new to bitcoin. So sad.

Scammers are the biggest challenge in the crypto world. They are destroying the reputation and trust of people to ICOs. Many good ICOs are affected by these scammers because less and less people are investing in projects. These people behind these scam ICOs are psychologically disturbed and financially thirsty that they will do anything to easily get rich.
These scammers are cancer in the cryptoworld  Hopefully there will come a time that they will no longer be accepted in the campaigns and the authorities will be able to filter those legit ICOs.
frank2018 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:44:27 PM

In our world, unfortunately, a lot of people who want to get big money and do nothing. And the fact that in the field of crypto currency will act scammers, for me is not surprising
Given that situation, the security of every investors lies with the result of the workforce disabling this unworthy ICOs, let us hope this progress happens so that no one wil be victim of sam again.
frank2018 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:47:07 PM

I think the good point of reference to exclude scam ICO is how long people have worked on the project before launching the ICO. If it's only few months or weeks there is very high chance that this ICO is a scam. The real projects take quite a lot of time to plan, to prepare meaningful white paper, and finally to launch ICO. The professional field background of the ICO team in the field that the ICO tries to address is quite significant. I think that it can be seen when the project "idea" was born just "yesterday" and is already on ICO. Common logic is good tool in this case. 
Everything is possible. That is the thing we do not know how are they able to join the campaigns if these were not screened. This should not what is supposed to be. Good luck on the next investment.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:50:02 PM

The most reliable way to avoid ICO fraud is not to buy on ICO. If you are interested in a project, wait for the listing and buy on the exchange. If the token appeared on the exchange before the beginning of the ICO, it is better to refrain from such an investment altogether.

bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:51:42 PM

This is due the to number of coins entering the market everyday, the market is now saturated with scam coins and the worst part of it all is that they just make it harder for an investor to find good coins because it now takes more work and more research to sift through this new coins in a bid to figure out which one is a legit project and which one is just a scam. It's just sad

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:58:04 PM

This is due the to number of coins entering the market everyday, the market is now saturated with scam coins and the worst part of it all is that they just make it harder for an investor to find good coins because it now takes more work and more research to sift through this new coins in a bid to figure out which one is a legit project and which one is just a scam. It's just sad

The only responsible person for this situation is only investor in my opinion. Just take a closer look - why so many scam ICOs entered market in 2017?
As for me - just because almost all people invested in project just reading the one pager or watching promo video on youtube, not so many people even open whitepaper, I don't say the read it and especially understand it.
So we are the part of the scam. No money to scammers - no scammers, it will become not profitable. So this kind of "fast" investors making troubles not for themselves by losing money, but for us too, for spending much more time to find something real

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
LenaRoid

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:05:29 PM

im totally agree with you,scam coins everywhere, best place to find more-less fair project is icodrops, they at least choose from tonns on trash , on one good ico is sure Egretia! will participate too

Egretia •• World's 1st HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform
luckydevelop

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:16:30 PM

Sad but true. It is not surprisingly that there are so many froudsters, they did, they do and they will scam people who are not enough skilled in the investment and related areas (and other). 99 percents of responsibility rests with them and only 1 percent  is the luck, that's life.
sundul

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:18:51 PM

I think some of the ICO has a lot of fraud. Yes, we can do is reduce or don't get exposed to fraud ICO. We recommend that before you invest your money into ICO, you perform an examination through a team ICO developer, website and travel map is real or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: