Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:48:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it rewarding to be a bounty hunter?  (Read 3158 times)
ABYANSYARIF

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

www.savedroid.com

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:39:44 PM

if talking about reward bounty is definitely better than airdrop, a lot of tutorials here about how to be a good bounty hunter, or how to choose a good project
this is one of them https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3376633.0

WWW.SAVEDROID.COM (https://www.savedroid.com) - CRYPTO SAVING FOR EVERY ONE - SIGN UP & STAY TUNED
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:00:10 PM

For me, I participated in both bounty and airdrop. Airdrop is generally easier than bounty, although I did not make a lot of money from it. Bounty may be more rewarding than airdrop.
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:14:32 PM

Well, to me I believe it is rewarding to do anything in the cryptoworld. All you need to do is to the right thing at the right time and you'll earn from your hardwork
Nana99

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:20:01 PM

It is easy. No need to pay enough attention to earn money. Now I join LuckyToken bounty campaign.
trrewqs

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:42:17 PM

On the bounty can really earn, but you have enough time? Do you have enough patience? I think that the bounty is a good way to earn money, of course more complicated than airdrop. So it's up to you.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 1st   ●
alient86

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:49:32 PM

If you have time to engage in Bounty, then I advise you to start doing this! You will receive several times more than for Airdrops. But you have to spend is not 5 minutes a day, but more, but it's worth it!
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 628

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:39:26 PM

is it more rewarding to be a bounty hunter or airdrop is enough? i start as a airdroper and now i want to be a bounty hunter. any suggestion?
You want to have experience for being a bounty hunter? if you started out as an airdropper and you think that's enough for you then you must stay with it.

I doubt it that you can join any bounty since you are still a newbie. Try to gain some merits by helping the community and posting with quality.

But if you can't there are some other ways for you  to join a bounty, like translating, blog making, etc.

Presuming that op is already looking for an alternative income then it turns out that airdrops doesnt really give him enough money which is the truth on this case because most of all airdropped coins are just total trash or doesnt hit up exchanges.Joining up bounty campaign is possible with newbies but only to the point on social media campaign like twitter or either translations.
I would say bounty hunting is much more worth that on joining airdrops alone by the way you can have both and theres no need to choose up.
There are some bounty campaign's that allows newbie to join their signature campaign but it's hard to look for that type of.

It's a sad fact that if did chose the wrong bounty + airdrop he's just wasting his time and effort for joining that bounty.

Adding another tip, if he's good in making some logo's, signature or he has a very good writing style he can start offering these bounties making a good review that will be published to a news website.

As of current bounty campaigns i didnt even see a single camp that do accept newbies.They would really do such thing because it would really be prone to abuse since creating new account is way too easy unlike on setting out minimum Jr. ranks then its the most common required rank for a bounty campaign.You are right the risk involved on bounty campaigns on where you wont able to be paid out of your work which will totally waste up your time and effort.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:41:12 PM

is it more rewarding to be a bounty hunter or airdrop is enough? i start as a airdroper and now i want to be a bounty hunter. any suggestion?

You can find all information you need by searching on this forum, start form "beginners" board. You will get your answers much faster.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:06:37 PM

If you have time to engage in Bounty, then I advise you to start doing this! You will receive several times more than for Airdrops. But you have to spend is not 5 minutes a day, but more, but it's worth it!

Of course you still have to spend time here so you can be qualified for the bounty every week. Bounty is rewarding only if the project you work for succeed on their ICO, so its good that you will choose a good on.
greg227

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:16:44 PM

I've enjoyed both.  I mean there is a lot of crossover in airdrop and bounties. 
Danu26

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:47:06 PM

if the gift you get, then bounty will be more useful than the airdrop. but bounty takes time and work apes, different from the airdrop that just register and wait for the results. but the reward you get can be many times that of airdrop.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:47:53 PM

Yes, being a bounty hunter is rewarding if you choose carefully the most promising and the best ICO projects before joining their bounties. If you join without studying the project carefully there is a big possibility that you get scammed or receiving worthless tokens after several weeks, or months, of hard working.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:01:24 PM

A bounty could potentially be more rewarding than an airdrop. An good airdrop is rare today. One airdrop which was quite successful was the deep onion airdrop. From the very beginning, people were calling it a scam. It turned out be a success, with a huge active community. Many other airdrop projects were also successful.

Bento98

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:00:59 AM

if we can follow the air droplets and social media campaye, the signature campaye is certainly the result that we can be very satisfying. but the question is whether we can? if here my priority is gift signature campaye the problem is quite big enough, but here we must be active in a forum of indonesia or outside.
Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:14:12 AM

You should start with a new thing that is bounty hunters, why? because the coin in bounty is now a high selling price rather than airdrop
maucial

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:37:54 PM

It's much more rewarding to be a bounty hunter than just to take part in airdrops. For sure!  Wink

But usually, you must first rank up to at least junior member to take part in bounties.

There are a few exceptions: one of these is RAWG. They also accept newbies for their signature campaign.

Here is the link to bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3333252.0

I have checked the information about this new ICO and it seems really interesting. Have a look!

The ICO site: RAWG. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services.

You can earn tokens by playing your favorite games. The site is already working, with more than 50,000 games in the database and new games are getting added every day. This is the site: https://rawg.io/

They have just started a very rich Bounty program for everyone who is willing to participate, also with a nice referral program that can double your rewards.

You can also join the airdrop here if you would like to. I just completed the task required for it (very fast to participate).

I hope this information helps you  Wink
Torrenth

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:25:40 PM

You may want to find more, you better do both, but I will help if you want to become a bounty hunter You must learn about this forum, and about the ICO you want to follow.
Alex Melkov

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:36:02 PM

I prefer to be engaged only in bounty campaigns and do not waste time on airdrops, because among the airdrops there is a lot of scum. You can start with airdrops and then gradually connect the bounty campaign.
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:43:15 PM

I personally prefer to be a bounty hunter rather than an airdrop hunter because the current airdrop does not have a decent value even though there is not much work to do but it is time consuming.

TouchKeypad

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:13:33 PM

but sadly, some campaign didnt pay their participants because a few problems : target investment wasn't reached and scam
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: