Bitcoin Forum
August 07, 2024, 05:39:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why not to invest in bitcoin?  (Read 1017 times)
Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:29:43 AM

For me, there is no reason for me to not to invest. Even if the price drops, when it rises you will definitely get a big profit. If I have a lot of money, I will surely invest in Bitcoin because I believe in it's ability. If you hold it for a long time, you get a too much profit.
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 3093

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:33:34 AM

IMO the only really good reason to not “invest” in bitcoin is due to the fact that you don’t have the necessary means to be able to afford to do so. Like many investments, bitcoin is risky as well as all cryptocurrency. Also bitcoin is truly not meant as an investment. It was created as a global payment system.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Quicksilver143

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:34:59 AM

For me, there is no reason why I am going to refuse to invest on bitcoin. Because it has a good advantages. Let's just say some few reasons why not to invest on bitcoin. There is no such thing except in its volatility and its 'dark use', I will not going to invest on bitcoin if most of the sites are contaminated by hackers and scammers. That is one of the reason I know.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:36:31 AM

So there has been a lot of hype about bitcoin lately and I know it is revolutionary and has lots of advantages. But let's try to state the reasons why exactly do you personally think that bitcoin is not great and lacks in some points. I know it has great applications and is just great but it is not falwless right?
My question is simple and straight, What are the flaws of bitcoin?
Except its high volatility and "Dark use" (in illegal activities).
I think the drawbacks are varied but the common one is the price is not predictable with certainty, the guarantee for its security is so lacking our own that can make it safe it may be the weakness I know and the problem of legality is lacking in different countries
xhoondilan

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:02:24 AM

I think it's not good to invest Bitcoin because sometimes it's always decreasing and when it happens your investment would not profit, then you wait when its rises up but when it's not then how are you going to take back what you lost? Simply this months is not good on Bitcoin maybe in the further months or the yearend months.
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:04:59 AM

So do you prefer investing in altcoins? Well, if you can notice, whatever happens to Bitcoin, it has an impact to altcoins. Are you doubting the capability of Bitcoin? or the cryptocurrencies as a whole?

Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:05:24 AM

I think the reason why you not invest in BTC is maybe because you have no enough money to invest in it. But you must try to join in signature and bounty campaigns, in that way you can get earn and use it to invest in btc.
chillitabit

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:07:53 AM

So there has been a lot of hype about bitcoin lately and I know it is revolutionary and has lots of advantages. But let's try to state the reasons why exactly do you personally think that bitcoin is not great and lacks in some points. I know it has great applications and is just great but it is not falwless right?
My question is simple and straight, What are the flaws of bitcoin?
Except its high volatility and "Dark use" (in illegal activities).

I'm wondering why are you trying to find the reasons not to invest in bitcoin? if you're here to support the whole industry, you should be focusing on reasons why to invest instead...
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:32:35 AM

There is no reason for us not to invest in bitcoin unless you do not have enough money, bitcoin has given us a lot of value, you spend $ 1 you can get $ 2 or $ 7 or Much more so why not invest in it..
Camorra Dev

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:42:38 AM

If we knew that bitcoin price would rise so impressively during the past ten years, we would  buy bitcoin for sure at that times. Now you can find that the price constantly grows and reaches $9000-$10000 and will grow again.
lucy94

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:17:15 AM

If you do not have stable income and extra money that you can invest somewhere, then do not invest!
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:43:52 AM

I think this forum is not the right place for you because all users here trust bitcoin and you cant get an answer to your question here we will not look at its negative side because we sincerely beleive in it.

Sharing information is not bad if people think about what they are doing is wrong.
thunderclup

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:10:19 AM

The only flaw I can see see is the transaction speed which is slow, so it cant be used in some stores, but in the future this problem will be easy handle by the developers, most of the time people hate bitcoin because of that people invest in the wrong time and lost money, and then people hate bitcoin because they don't understand with bitcoin and only believe in the negative news publish by the media
I agree with you that is the problem on bitcoin but the other issue is they are afraid to lose there money they think that bitcoin investment is only a scam and they dont have any idea how to invest on this currency,they always heared that bitcoin is not a good investment that's why many people are afraid to invest.
emerejames

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 11:14:54 AM

I think the only reason is because of price fluctuation which is a normal things in every business, they is no way one will be convince not to invest is a volatile business like bitcoin. more over people are afraid of loosing their money to fake users too
ninio

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:19:27 AM

Reason why you should not invest in bitcoin is if you don't know what crypto currency is. Lots of people invest in bitcoin even they lock of knowledge from it thats why they lost their money and they scammed by others.
shoaibmahar

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:23:22 AM

There are countless reasons to invest in Bitcoin,Bitcoin id free from paper work hurdle and having good store value and you can make transactions on fingertips.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:23:44 AM

maybe not everyone can trade in bitcoin world. of course everyone will choose commodities where they feel comfortable doing trading. because if it is not impossible if we impose something beyond our ability will experience keeugian
emath7

Activity: 158

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:44:13 AM

The most important features of crypto money are; the transfer without intermediary and the transfer fees are too low. That's why everyone is adopting crypto money. It removes time-consuming factors like the bank in between.
   Every day a new crypto money is born. New racers are always participating in this race. They all have their own characteristics and advantages. Some have very low transfer fees, some transfer faster.
   But at Bitcoin, transfer fees and transfer times are not good. People do not use Bitcoin to transfer. With LightingNetwork, things can improve. But I think it's not enough. Because there are better ones. This is a disadvantage for Bitcoin...
mladakar

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:29:25 PM

I think the reason why you not invest in BTC is maybe because you have no enough money to invest in it. But you must try to join in signature and bounty campaigns, in that way you can get earn and use it to invest in btc.

That is a practical advice in my opinion. Some people are investing by taking loans which sounds really impractical .
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:33:46 PM

Some governments prohibit BTC. People can't deal with BTC!

BTC is very volatile, and many people cannot accept BTC risk!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: