Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:39:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why not to invest in bitcoin?  (Read 997 times)
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:03:55 PM

there's no reason not to invest bitcoin, if we have the money and have the knowledge of the way bitcoin invests, bitcoin definitely will give an advantage, because bitcoin is a very profitable investment tool for now, so there's no reason for me not to invest bitcoin.
I admit bitcoin has really its own flaws but for me,it's not a big deal.If you really want to gain profit through investing in bitcoin,i'm sure you still have lot of reason why you'd like to do that.Bitcoin is open for everyone so it's up to us already how we will cope up with its advantages and disadvantages to still pursue our goals in bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
adpinbr

Activity: 994
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:50:23 PM

Yes it is considered and is proven that bitcoin has tons of people using it for illegal activities, I won't even name one of those illegal activities but if you are curious about it feel free too google it. You should give bitcoin a shot, I mean it doesn't mean that these things happened that it will also happen tou  you, next up is that be strategic, why not try to split your savings and try to invest in bitcoin whilsyour other investment is on an altcoin, I guess it would be fair right?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:55:20 PM

I know it has great applications and is just great but it is not falwless right?
There's no perfect application or system.
My question is simple and straight, What are the flaws of bitcoin?
Except its high volatility and "Dark use" (in illegal activities).
If I can think and give one of it,I'll choose to say that the flaw of it is that many are not accepting it and are still skeptic about it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:56:54 PM

Investing in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is allways risky,so you should invest only what you can afford to lose.Thats the only reason why you should not invest in Bitcoin
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:06:21 PM

Investing in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is allways risky,so you should invest only what you can afford to lose.Thats the only reason why you should not invest in Bitcoin
A lot of reason why we don't need to invest in bitcoin since investing requires patience and if we are too emotional and don't have enough patience to wait for the right time to withdraw then we should not invest in it especially when we do have lack of time.
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:37:04 PM

For me it would not be good to invest bitcoin as it always decreases and when it happens your investment will not profit, then you wait when it goes up but when not how you will take back what you lost. This month is not good on bitcoin probably in the following months or at the end of the year. Cool
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:49:50 PM

In the world everything goes through a loop. Now the market is less than in December 2017 onwards, but there is no eternal growth need and correction that we are seeing now. Soon new heights, fasten your seat belts)
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:18:17 AM

So there has been a lot of hype about bitcoin lately and I know it is revolutionary and has lots of advantages. But let's try to state the reasons why exactly do you personally think that bitcoin is not great and lacks in some points. I know it has great applications and is just great but it is not falwless right?

i see there is no reason for not investing in bitcoin. you must invest on it.
we already see the prove how profitable is investing in bitcoin. year by year bitcoin price has increasing.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:24:21 AM

In the world everything goes through a loop. Now the market is less than in December 2017 onwards, but there is no eternal growth need and correction that we are seeing now. Soon new heights, fasten your seat belts)
in fact, there are still many people who are skeptical about this. that is, they are afraid to take risks, because a lot of experience from people who invest in bitcoin, and the price is down. well, but bitcoin is created for people who dare to take risks.
dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:47:39 AM

People are scared in bitcoin because of falling down its price.Bitcoin price going to down in a very short time.Who in vest in bitcoin they are feel very risk in this time.New investor who want to invest in bitcoin they are also feel scared for this situation.Now in the online market every currency price is in danger.Almost all currency price is going to low.This is also a very important reason to people are not invest in bitcoin.So the falling of bitcoin price the main reason for people not to invest in bitcoin i think........ Smiley

Your ever Smiley
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:26:10 AM

in fact, there are still many people who are skeptical about this. that is, they are afraid to take risks, because a lot of experience from people who invest in bitcoin, and the price is down. well, but bitcoin is created for people who dare to take risks.

yes, you are right, they cannot accept something new especially in the technology section so they just don't care about this and abandon until they realize that actually, they can use the technology to themselves. but I guess when they realize about this, it is too late for them to get involved in bitcoin industry because, in that time, they found that the price is too expensive and to earn with freeway it's really difficult to do.

maybe they just afraid because of many people around them telling that don't use bitcoin, it will make you lose your money in any second, the price is too volatile and it's too dangerous for you and bla bla bla.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:38:45 AM

If you want reasons, then I can list thousands of them. But the top 5 that comes to my mind are as follows:

1. BTC is highly volatile
2. Transactions are irreversible
3. Legal status is unclear
4. It is relatively new
5. Tax complications can arise later
aftab.436

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:43:41 AM

they can't acknowledge something new particularly in the innovation segment so they simply couldn't care less about this and relinquish until the point that they understand that really, they can utilize the innovation to themselves. however, I think about when they understand about this, it is past the point of no return for them to get engaged with bitcoin industry in light of the fact that, in that time, they found that the cost is excessively costly and, making it impossible to gain with expressway it's extremely hard to do.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:51:25 AM

So there has been a lot of hype about bitcoin lately and I know it is revolutionary and has lots of advantages. But let's try to state the reasons why exactly do you personally think that bitcoin is not great and lacks in some points. I know it has great applications and is just great but it is not falwless right?
First off...Anyone who would meticulously state this type of premise isn't a Newbie as your rank implies, OP. Obviously, you are an older member here.

To the question inter alia, there isn't any invention that hasn't got its flaws. Even the rocket sometimes fails to launch because of flaw. This isn't exonerating the flaws in bitcoin, anyway. For me, the transaction backlog of bitcoin has remained its greatest flaw and the bane of its development. Miners are unreasonably arrogant with their charges.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Jenits

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:27:11 AM

For me I don't have reason why not investing in bitcoin because bitcoin is good coin bitcoin is going down but this not a reason why you should not invest it .
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:41:17 AM

well, I think this involves your perspective on bitcoin or crypto aside from the volatility you say. but for me personally, bitcoin does not have its kekurang because bitcoin has been designed in such a way by satoshi nakamoto. and what happens for now bitcoin has evolved into a high value asset
bitcoinrunners001

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:42:22 AM

There is no perfect things in this world and Bitcoin is not exempted, the price of it means something if you just think of it.

There are people that already using it and believe to entrust their money into it because they think it has a future. We all knew that there are problems that occurring and that's inevitable in anything but the Bitcoin developers always think of the good improvement of Bitcoin itself, for as long it's growing and keep on moving forward I can't think of a reason not to invest in Bitcoin.
Of course
Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:06:05 AM

it is a risky to investing in bitcoin in india because the indian goverment will prepare to ban the bitcoin so if i invest in bitcoin and if it will banned so i decided to not invest or less invest in bitcoin.
act now

Activity: 166
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:08:24 AM

I see no reason for not investing in bitcoin. Bitcoin is the future. In just a few years, we will be just ridiculous today's fall of bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency market as a whole.  Sooner or later, the price of bitcoin will exceed a million dollars.
Jenits

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:13:13 AM

For me there is no reason for not investing in bitcoin because bitcoin is a good coin the only thing that you need to do is to be patience and hold it until you reached your goal
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: