Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:10:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why not to invest in bitcoin?  (Read 997 times)
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:27:15 AM

Because it is not safe can be less money in the moment and also possible to go without return, it is scary and also what is the circulation of news are all wrong, there is no need to fatigue nerves and exhaustion to no avail

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:31:28 AM

Crypto has thousands of coins in the money market. It's wrong for me to invest in just one coin.
If you will only invest in BitCoin. Do the buy-sell leaf process. Buy it if the price goes up, get it down.
Tip: The other coins get more money now.
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:57:09 AM

So there has been a lot of hype about bitcoin lately and I know it is revolutionary and has lots of advantages. But let's try to state the reasons why exactly do you personally think that bitcoin is not great and lacks in some points. I know it has great applications and is just great but it is not falwless right?
My question is simple and straight, What are the flaws of bitcoin?
Except its high volatility and "Dark use" (in illegal activities).
Because they of capital backing,Bitcoin is not transparent,not secure ,not very efficient
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2086
Merit: 449

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:52:10 PM

Bitcoin is not flawless yet because it is effected too easily by news etc. . Because of that Bitcoin fluctuates so often and investors need to be too careful when they invest in Bitcoin.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
dragontigear

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:14:35 PM

Bitcoin is not flawless yet because it is effected too easily by news etc. . Because of that Bitcoin fluctuates so often and investors need to be too careful when they invest in Bitcoin.

I think because they are afraid that bitcoin price will drop.
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:23:11 PM

Main reason - investing in bitcoin involves very high risk, as prices have been extremely volatile.
balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:28:16 PM

So there has been a lot of hype about bitcoin lately and I know it is revolutionary and has lots of advantages. But let's try to state the reasons why exactly do you personally think that bitcoin is not great and lacks in some points. I know it has great applications and is just great but it is not falwless right?

I think if you want the benefits of bitcoin, you should be able to believe in bitcoin, if you are just looking for a bitcoin shortage then you will not benefit from bitcoin, because you are afraid to invest.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:31:24 PM

One of the reason not to invest - there isn’t enough of an ecosystem surrounding bitcoins to allow fundamental analysts to study it as an investment. People are therefore investing with imperfect information and joining the herd of speculators
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:33:36 PM

To me I don't see any flaws in bitcoin but if a must state some few challenges we face in bitcoin system in recent time there are lots of in confirmation of transactions and also high fees but all this have been taken care of at the moment and again the legality of bitcoin in most countries is also one of the bad aspect of bitcoin.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:58:44 PM

To me I don't see any flaws in bitcoin but if a must state some few challenges we face in bitcoin system in recent time there are lots of in confirmation of transactions and also high fees but all this have been taken care of at the moment and again the legality of bitcoin in most countries is also one of the bad aspect of bitcoin.
You are right, no reason why we should stop investing in bitcoin unless we already have lots of it, always keep in mind that having bitcoin would be a great thing and can bring you to a prosperous future so don't doubt about its capacity as it proven enough.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:08:13 PM

Investing in bitcoin is a reasonable investment, this can be well earned, provided that you will understand the trade bitcoin

If you are someone who doesnt want to earn while doing things that you actually love doing. Like travelling the world, tasting the local delicacies of foreign lands, or just simply by spending quality tine with your kids or family. Then bitcoin is not for you. You can just work yourself out of all you debts by working all those hours.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
gidrulionel@gmail.com

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:11:27 PM

There is no reason for us not to invest in bitcoin unless you do not have enough money, bitcoin has given us a lot of value, you spend $ 1 you can get $ 2 or $ 7 or Much more so why not invest in it
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:19:02 PM

There is no perfect things in this world and Bitcoin is not exempted, the price of it means something if you just think of it.

There are people that already using it and believe to entrust their money into it because they think it has a future. We all knew that there are problems that occurring and that's inevitable in anything but the Bitcoin developers always think of the good improvement of Bitcoin itself, for as long it's growing and keep on moving forward I can't think of a reason not to invest in Bitcoin.
Future is a good word to describe bitcoin because its development could take as much as possible improvement on its system and its price where it could give opportunity for us users to earn and to gain profit. Not just that, Bitcoin is somehow could the future currency which can be used by all people on transactions, investment and trading that could give a big changes in the future.
pandanpanda

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:42:15 PM

because bitcoin has many weaknesses and one of the weaknesses of Bitcoin is that there is no clarity about its physical form. If this happens in a currency, then it can be a high risk, especially for entrepreneurs who wrestle in the physical field. Of course, not everyone accepts the concept of virtual currency. Most people want real money or physical money.
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:44:29 PM

I don't perceive any blemishes in bitcoin yet in the event that an absolute necessity express approximately few difficulties we look in bitcoin framework in late time there are heaps of in affirmation of exchanges and furthermore high expenses yet the sum total of what this have been dealt with right now and again the legitimates of bitcoin in many nations is likewise one of the terrible part of bitcoin
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:52:22 PM

if you dob't have the money that you can afford to lose, don't invest on bitcoin. Return of investment here usually takes some time and will require your time quite more often. You'll have to regularly check and monitor bitcoins value for you to earn.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:59:25 PM

simple version of straight answer of reasons why not to invest in bitcoin is (even though I don't believe it will happen)
there is possible chance that most of countries collectively apply regulations of banning crypto-currencies by banning all exchanges and forbidding bitcoin refunded by banks. this can cause bitcoin goes to almost valueless.
Tang lancip

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:18:02 PM

bitcoin is not guaranteed by anyone.
bitcoin is the virtual currency.
maybe people are afraid of this sort of thing.
seattlenonsmoker

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:39:09 PM

invest in bitcoin is impossible by definition, bitcoin is most suitable for determining the currency that can only be traded. This trade is defined as speculative, involving a high degree of risk.
tidus_13

Activity: 290

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:01:29 PM

Warren Buffett continues to believe that such investments are just speculative "gambling", and that "no one knows exactly what Bitcoin is."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: