Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:09:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why not to invest in bitcoin?  (Read 1011 times)
Rosscy

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:26:57 PM

there is no reason not to invest in bitcoin, bitcoin is always winning compared to other crypto, because the parent bitcoin from smua altcoin and ethereum is just an alternative to get bitcoin.
I think it's better to invest in both, bitcoin investment in the long run, while for etherum in the short term, so you can earn a bigger profit.
juiceannabel

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:02:56 AM

So there has been a lot of hype about bitcoin lately and I know it is revolutionary and has lots of advantages. But let's try to state the reasons why exactly do you personally think that bitcoin is not great and lacks in some points. I know it has great applications and is just great but it is not falwless right?
My question is simple and straight, What are the flaws of bitcoin?
Except its high volatility and "Dark use" (in illegal activities).

why not ? if i have enough funds to buy bitcoin, i would buy it because it is same as investing.
bitcoin value will increased more in this year. that's why we should save more bitcoins.
dbutp

Activity: 171

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:16:57 AM

If you don't have knowledge of bitcoin and how to store bitcoin, you shouldn't invest in bitcoin. I do not invest in bitcoin because I have no money. There is nothing perfect in this world. Investing in bitcoin is profitable, and it is risky. Many people do not invest in bitcoin because they do not accept the risk.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
maitexisi

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 06:28:53 AM

I have no reason not to invest in bitcoin, which is a good investment. You can earn and earn so much money in bitcoins, and you can be very successful.

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:33:39 AM

I have no reason not to invest in bitcoin, which is a good investment. You can earn and earn so much money in bitcoins, and you can be very successful.
I agree with you! This technology every year has more investors, so investing in it will be the right solution!
Elips1

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:39:25 AM

So there has been a lot of hype about bitcoin lately and I know it is revolutionary and has lots of advantages. But let's try to state the reasons why exactly do you personally think that bitcoin is not great and lacks in some points. I know it has great applications and is just great but it is not falwless right?
,,,Actually, Every living and non living things  has a  perfect usage or advantage. I believed bitcoin is a perfect for online mode of payments or any online transactions, no one could deny it. Bitcoin gives us financial freedom and profitable. Obviously, alot of investors interested with bitcoin.
Bitcoin is unstoppable!
rencong bitcoin

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

MoonDeFi

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:50:08 AM

the fluctuating Bitcoin price that is the reason and the lack of Bitcoin, people are afraid to invest in Bitcoin because the price is difficult to control, resulting in losses for investors.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Suler12

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:07:42 AM

The biggest reason for investing in Bitcoin is the easy, reliable way to earn money.
masterman
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:08:52 AM

I think it is just too volatile, has no intrinsic value and it very unpredictable.

Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:12:32 AM

Me too, I also have no reasons why I shouldn't invest in Bitcoin; bitcoin is such a good investment to everyone; it is profitable and gives money to everyone who works on it. It supports individual's need.
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:15:46 AM

no reason for not to invest in bitcoin There is no reason why you would not invest in bitcoin when it's profitable than investing in a bank so I have not figured out why you did not invest in bitcoin.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:15:55 AM

If you don't want to get into a high risk investment and a volatile environment of the market then don't invest in bitcoin because that is useless for you because you can loss a lot of money or worst, all of your money so it is better for you to just invest into moderate investment and just skip bitcoin so you cannot lose a lot of money.
hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:30:27 AM

If you make a lot of money from BTC, you will always invest in BTC instead of BTC.

zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:46:45 AM

there are so many things that can cause people to discourage investing in bitcoin. One of them is having an extreme risk that no organization or government guarantees that bitcoin will survive. In addition, the level of fluctuation is very very high and has exceeded the limits of reasonableness. regulations from surrounding governments that prohibit the circulation and use of cryptocurrency can also be a barrier for some people to invest in bitcoin.
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:07:41 PM

I think there is no reason why not to invest in bitcoin because all we know that bitcoin have a lot af advantage in any aspects like in mode of payment and as a online investment that gives us a good source of income. I think the reason why I did not invest in bitcoin when the time that the bitcoin is already ban in our country and when the time that bitcoin is already priceless or not have any price value but until the bitcoin have even a very small price value I will continoue to invest my money,time and effort to bitcoin because I have so my dreams and goals that want to achieve and I think bitcoin is the key.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
janaiz

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:11:09 PM

One of the reason why do not invest in Bitcoin is risk, people are afraid because of the risk that if they invest they loose their fiat, but this is also one reason why people now are millionaire because they are not afraid of the risk. I do also afraid to invest because it is to risky but I don't invest all my fiat.
Anakcikal

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:39:48 PM

Bitcoin has proven to be the most successful virtual currency in the world but some people are still afraid to invest because they are afraid of losing their funds.
vitimers

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:42:16 PM

Only reason I can think of is that you should not invest if you do not have any savings. I see some people are buying by taking loans which is a foolish decision.
rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:47:43 PM

There are countless reasons to invest in Bitcoin.Bitcoin is revolution in financial activities it based on peer to peer blockchain based  technology which secure transactions and done with efficiency without any boundaries.Bitcoin have store value and most profitable as compare to other medium of investments.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:56:47 PM

I am not a part of people who hate and refuse bitcoin, I prefer if people who resist bitcoin the same with warren buffet.

and some people who resist bitcoin, they are afraid and worried that investing in bitoin will make it lose.

high volatility makes some people afraid, because its value is unpredictable, and in the end bitcoin will become market bubble, and then will explode.

and bitcoin values have not physical shape are also reasons people do not want to invest in bitcoin, and then bitcoin is often used as a facility to carry out crime.

bitcoin has a great risk, especially when we lose the bitcoin from the wallet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: