Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:15:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📒⭐👑 Jinbi Token ~ ‘The Golden ICO’ - Merging Gold With Blockchain 👑⭐📒  (Read 45986 times)
qemjo

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:47:52 AM

For the bounty i have a question if Bounty requires KYC to received the token after the ico?

We don't know yet, nothing about that on the bounty thread. We'll see later

And yes the team is real, one of them have worked on the Pillar Wallet : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pillar/

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crake

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:20:29 AM

For the bounty i have a question if Bounty requires KYC to received the token after the ico?

And yes the team is real, one of them have worked on the Pillar Wallet : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pillar/

bounty participants are not required to complete KYC

(See telegram bounty thread)
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:21:36 AM

How are they going to be different with XAUR?

Its interesting to see that holders will receive dividends which the team is likely going to resolve with legalization. Seem too good to be true already specially upon seeing the team speculate about he price to be $16 already by next year.  Grin

Target asks:

1.How are they going to be different with XAUR?

asdlolciterquit asks:

2.I don't understand how this token works..it is a token connected to a gold mining company?

Hi guys. These are serious questions and deserve non pr answers.

I’ll try…

With respect to XAUR etc.

It is not my business to critique different individual approaches to collateralised crypto. And definitely not in public. There are various acceptable and creative approaches. (it is a bit like designing a derivative or an maybe an equity offering at a bank. Lots of ways work and depends a little on what you want to achieve.)

But here is root problem: How do collateralise something in a way that dampens downside volatility, yet keeps upside participation?

I don’t favor vanilla wrapping i.e. 1 unit crypto backed by 1 unit of something (say gold, but it could be copper or live hogs). This is legitimate: but it raises the question…why not just invest in the underying product? You would however dampen downside volatility if you took this derivative design approach. It is questionable that you would get any extra upside juice.

Actually: you need to figure out how to either add gold to a fixed amount of crypto or possibly subtract crypto from a fixed amount of gold on an ongoing basis. This can done in a regular way or in lumps based on some milestone (price etc.)

There are various shops trying to create crypto structures that work in this respect. And i think that various counterparties are prepared to invest considerable effort in this sector gives weight to the core idea. In fact, my own interest stems from the fact that I think huge chunks or both equity and derivative like instruments will migrate to crypto.

So. And the white paper says this clearly. Yes they have mining partners. So that physical gold stream gets added into the Jinbi Token. Essentially they are financing a certain amount of gold production. As more gold gets added you can rationally expect the token to maintain loaded upside exposure. Hence their token price predictions.

It all makes sense and I am happy to take PMs via telegram to dig hard into details. I just don’t want to go nuts here for general audience.

Thanks

Crake

i've read that you prefer talk via PMs or telegram, but i'm wondering if you want to answer this question:
if i buy 1000$ of Jinbi Token and with them i buy 1000$ of gold, where the devs find the money to develop their project?
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:26:34 AM

Bounty is only available after the minimum raise has been met which is $8million.
---Bounty participants won't get any token if <$8million was raised?
crake

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:06:36 PM

Its interesting to see that holders will receive dividends which the team is likely going to resolve with legalization. Seem too good to be true already specially upon seeing the team speculate about he price to be $16 already by next year.  Grin

Target asks:

asdlolciterquit asks:

2.I don't understand how this token works..it is a token connected to a gold mining company?

I’ll try…

It is not my business to critique different individual approaches to collateralised crypto. And definitely not in public. There are various acceptable and creative approaches. (it is a bit like designing a derivative or an maybe an equity offering at a bank. Lots of ways work and depends a little on what you want to achieve.)

But here is root problem: How do collateralise something in a way that dampens downside volatility, yet keeps upside participation?

I don’t favor vanilla wrapping i.e. 1 unit crypto backed by 1 unit of something (say gold, but it could be copper or live hogs). This is legitimate: but it raises the question…why not just invest in the underying product? You would however dampen downside volatility if you took this derivative design approach. It is questionable that you would get any extra upside juice.

Actually: you need to figure out how to either add gold to a fixed amount of crypto or possibly subtract crypto from a fixed amount of gold on an ongoing basis. This can done in a regular way or in lumps based on some milestone (price etc.)

There are various shops trying to create crypto structures that work in this respect. And i think that various counterparties are prepared to invest considerable effort in this sector gives weight to the core idea. In fact, my own interest stems from the fact that I think huge chunks or both equity and derivative like instruments will migrate to crypto.

So. And the white paper says this clearly. Yes they have mining partners. So that physical gold stream gets added into the Jinbi Token. Essentially they are financing a certain amount of gold production. As more gold gets added you can rationally expect the token to maintain loaded upside exposure. Hence their token price predictions.

It all makes sense and I am happy to take PMs via telegram to dig hard into details. I just don’t want to go nuts here for general audience.

Thanks

Crake

i've read that you prefer talk via PMs or telegram, but i'm wondering if you want to answer this question:
if i buy 1000$ of Jinbi Token and with them i buy 1000$ of gold, where the devs find the money to develop their project?

PM me please. It isn’t totally clear which bit of the white paper isn’t clear to you. So if I can ask you a couple of questions, I am sure a can put you straight. If this leads to improving the WP that would be a win/win 😀’
crake

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:21:06 PM

Bounty is only available after the minimum raise has been met which is $8million.

Looks like this won’t be an issue judging by the initial response. But any money raised via bounty will be paid. It would be dumb not too. Jinbi will take care of its community
KOF97

Activity: 359
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:28:10 PM

How do you determine if they are the same person? If they are the same person, I will have more confidence in this project because they are real projects.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
crake

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:18:41 AM

How do you determine if they are the same person? If they are the same person, I will have more confidence in this project because they are real projects.

https://pillarproject.io/about/

https://2030.io/the-team/

https://jinbitoken.io/team/

These links will help you cross reference, but if that is not enough, I am sure you can contact team members directly if you need further confirmation that an individual is involved with pillar and Jinbi.

omar hashim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:36:26 PM

Personally on mine I have taken - it is a new step in the world of cryptocurrencies as this project is new in the market and more than perspective! Good luck , we sparking believe in you
allfriends88

Merit: 100

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:11:36 AM

I see a lot of participants who like and follow this project and I became convinced that indeed this project can provide benefits for participants who support it. hopefully thereby making the projects could of interest by many investors as well.

target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:53:27 PM

Its interesting to see that holders will receive dividends which the team is likely going to resolve with legalization. Seem too good to be true already specially upon seeing the team speculate about he price to be $16 already by next year.  Grin

Target asks:

asdlolciterquit asks:

I’ll try…

Thanks

Crake

Thanks Crake, appreciate you take time to really made a point of what we asked here.

These links will help you cross reference, but if that is not enough, I am sure you can contact team members directly if you need further confirmation that an individual is involved with pillar and Jinbi.

Will probably be asking to the pillar team later. Tomer Sofinzon is cool.
But who are you in the team Crake?  I checked the team https://jinbitoken.io/team/ and can't see anyone named crake. I hope to remove doubts here.

khe-med

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:12:14 PM

Work team looks very strong, good website.The heart do now ico is running out.I want to study under this theory, want to be able to participate, blessing.
crake

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:59:00 PM

Its interesting to see that holders will receive dividends which the team is likely going to resolve with legalization. Seem too good to be true already specially upon seeing the team speculate about he price to be $16 already by next year.  Grin

Target asks:

asdlolciterquit asks:

I’ll try…

Thanks

Crake

Thanks Crake, appreciate you take time to really made a point of what we asked here.

Will probably be asking to the pillar team later. Tomer Sofinzon is cool.
But who are you in the team Crake?  I checked the team https://jinbitoken.io/team/ and can't see anyone named crake. I hope to remove doubts here.

I am just a friend of the house 😀😀😀

And yes.

The team have pedigree and the business is sound:
so I am confident that it will be a successful offering.

nugrama

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:08:07 AM

I myself saw the team who manage this project seems to be indeed a very competent and experienced so it is very possible if the project is later able to obtain maximum results.
standards

Merit: 261

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:38:54 AM

Looks like this won’t be an issue judging by the initial response. But any money raised via bounty will be paid. It would be dumb not too. Jinbi will take care of its community

Which initial response are you talking about?
The $8million requirement is clearly stated in the bounty thread, only in smaller font.
It is still an issue to me.
crake

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:13:24 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 07:48:27 PM by crake

The $8million requirement is clearly stated in the bounty thread, only in smaller font.

Hello.

I understand where you are coming from. Nobody wants to work for free. The odds of that are greatly reduced with a project of this caliber. It is a good project and a great team. To get straight to the point: If the minimum subscription of $8mil is not raised the ICO is cancelled. Under those circumstances, as no money was taken, there is no bounty to pay. (If you find the thread wording outlining this confusing, that is unintentional).

It is important that you consider all possible outcomes. Yes…to be undersubscribed would suck. But have you considered what might happen if the offering is oversubscribed?  I think that would cause a Jinbi Token price pop to the upside post ICO which would be very gratifying.

Sometimes in life, things turn out far better than anyone dared hope! The fact is we don’t yet know for sure what will happen. However I am privy to initial metrics and I personally know some of the larger potential investors (Funds) that have made commitments. This makes me very confident that Jinbi are very much ahead of schedule and things are going very well for them (and therefore everybody involved in the bounty campaign.)

Crake

//// Actually: Sylon´s bounty post says ¨You will receive 3% of all JINBI tokens, based on your number of stakes¨, not 3% of raised funds or tokens. Thus, this means that JINBI will distribute 3% of the tokens to the bounty campaign participants (and this is not conditional on a minimum raise). This corrects what I wrote previously above. Apologies. ////
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:35:20 AM

Pillar Project made its token worth more than what it was back then. When it started its less than $0.10 as far as I know but it goes up well, I guess the team is very experienced in this field already.

If you are part of the bounty campaign, then consider yourself hired to promote it for it to reach even just the softcap. Reaching the amount means you did well as part of the marketing personnel. 

qemjo

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:48:29 AM

Yes, Pillar was successfull. If Team works fine and follow what they promise, Jinbi project will be huge!!

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
dinominggu

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:56:49 AM

I myself saw a lot of Jinbi supports it viewed from a participant signature only until recently have been many so it should be able to achieve the target would be easier.
snowfu199

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:53:21 AM

I just had a look at the whitepaper which is pretty simple by the way.
I noticed there was no description of how will the fund raised from ICO be used for.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: