Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:37:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📒⭐👑 Jinbi Token ~ ‘The Golden ICO’ - Merging Gold With Blockchain 👑⭐📒  (Read 45990 times)
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:11:52 AM

so bounty is officially over but why is the spreadsheet not accessible to all or is it just me? because i just try to access the sheet but i was denied access, does anyone else is experiencing this? i don't understand why this should be private anyways.
Sylon said that will br a new spreadshet available when all the stakes will be counted and valued in $/jinbi/eth
So we have to wait, maybe untill the end of the ICO sale
thanks for the update didn't know about it, will be looking forward to the new and updated version of the spreadsheet.
certainly many participants who want to know the amount of the reward they get but right now it is in the process of calculating and hopefully once completed immediately informed to all the participants.
be patient in waiting for the results to be obtained, hopefully the results are satisfying and tokens have a high price so that the big profits will be obtained by the participants who join. the team will certainly do their work carefully and well.
Patience has become the obligation of every gift participant, waiting for further information from Sylon's bang and also a team about Jinbi's development.
If you want the latest information about developments, no need to wait for Sylon, visit Jinbi media, Dev is always active to share news about the development of jinbi.

yeah, for more latest information about this project i think its better to follow the jinbi telegram channel to catch up with latest information although it would have been also nice if this thread is also updated once in a while to keep this place active too

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:06:24 PM

i have one question: they are already mining gold? or they will wait the tge when they can start to bond gold with the token?
Nobody understands your question, try to explain in more detail. In fact, I tried asking the admin jinbi, but they also did not understand your question, they just answered;

As I can understand you are asking is the project running and the partners? second question is Jinbi Token Linked with Gold?
Jinbi Token has a working relationship with International Precious Metals Limited, “IPM”,
and its associated network of refineries and vaults around the globe.

Note; If this answer does not match your question, try to explain more details of your question, we will try to answer it.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:04:28 AM

i have one question: they are already mining gold? or they will wait the tge when they can start to bond gold with the token?
Nobody understands your question, try to explain in more detail. In fact, I tried asking the admin jinbi, but they also did not understand your question, they just answered;

As I can understand you are asking is the project running and the partners? second question is Jinbi Token Linked with Gold?
Jinbi Token has a working relationship with International Precious Metals Limited, “IPM”,

Note; If this answer does not match your question, try to explain more details of your question, we will try to answer it.

thank you for your answer.

I try to explain better my question.

I believed that the mined gold by  International Precious Metals Limited will be linked to the token, so the values of the token itselfs will grow.

Is it correct? If so...when will this connection start?
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:08:02 PM

Is the sale of tokens on this website still running? because I don't see the development that tokens continue to sell. https://jinbitoken.io/
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:18:10 PM

I believed that the mined gold by  International Precious Metals Limited will be linked to the token, so the values of the token itselfs will grow.

Okay thank you for explaining.

Yes it's correct.
Everything will begin after the main sale ends, the team will conduct an audit.
You have to be patient till time team finish main sale and the Audit.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
tualepe

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:17:10 AM

I hope the sale of the project always runs smoothly and will be more and more investors to join the project.
Blackwhite69

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:07:40 PM

Yes it's correct.

It's still a long time to see the project's journey because I see this project to be very useful and very large.
Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:10:30 PM

Is the sale of tokens on this website still running? because I don't see the development that tokens continue to sell. https://jinbitoken.io/
Until now sales are still running, Jinbi has entered the main sale. There is no development in the sale of tokens does not mean the sale of tokens stops.
Blackwhite69

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:46:52 PM

Until now sales are still running, Jinbi has entered the main sale. There is no development in the sale of tokens does not mean the sale of tokens stops.

Thank you for providing the latest information from this project because I will always monitor the progress of the sales of tokens from this project.
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:49:32 AM

Thank you for providing the latest information from this project because I will always monitor the progress of the sales of tokens from this project.
Indeed if I see many people who follow the development of this project. because many people are sure that this project has great potential for success, let alone the project is managed by a reliable team. and let us always pray the best wishes for his sales always runs smoothly.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:37:32 AM

Yes it's correct.

well, if the project will not stop, and the follow the roadmap, i see no problem to wait a few months.
If they need more time to do their best, no problem for me!
Shitcoins Whale

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:51:00 PM

Yes it's correct.

well, if the project will not stop, and the follow the roadmap, i see no problem to wait a few months.
If they need more time to do their best, no problem for me!

Yes, the only crucial point is that this project succeeds. It's a difficult time for ICO projects, and it would be a pity if such a good project would fail just because market sentiment. Do all what's necessary for as long as necessary !

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Blackwhite69

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:39:51 PM

Indeed if I see many people who follow the development of this project. because many people are sure that this project has great potential for success, let alone the project is managed by a reliable team. and let us always pray the best wishes for his sales always runs smoothly.

Let's get together to see the final results of this project that has great potential and I also expect the same thing you hope for.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:40:10 AM

Let's get together to see the final results of this project that has great potential and I also expect the same thing you hope for.
agree with you, we will always look forward to the good news from the team for this project, if all those involved are always working together in a compact and the spirit for success will definitely be achieved with satisfying results.
Bakscher

Activity: 770
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 06:06:32 AM

The project worthy of attention,i hope that the team will go on the road map and carry out in time everything according to plan.I look forward to the first good exchanges and huge trades
Blackwhite69

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:42:23 AM

agree with you, we will always look forward to the good news from the team for this project, if all those involved are always working together in a compact and the spirit for success will definitely be achieved with satisfying results.

This is a big hope for everyone and all who participate hoping to see this project reach hardcap and give Congratulations to this big project.
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:24:35 AM

This is a big hope for everyone and all who participate hoping to see this project reach hardcap and give Congratulations to this big project.
all of that can be realized if the team works optimally in promoting the project so that more investors believe in this project.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:02:31 AM

all of that can be realized if the team works optimally in promoting the project so that more investors believe in this project.
All is not just about promotion.
Development is the most important thing in the ICO. Even though the team has been promoted everywhere but if there is no development, no one is interested. That is the core of the team, working together in their respective fields.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:32:50 AM

Development is the most important thing in the ICO. Even though the team has been promoted everywhere but if there is no development, no one is interested. That is the core of the team, working together in their respective fields.

yeah, promotion with development will surely attract the right audience, any project that needs to attract more investors really needs to work on developing the fundamentals of its project, the core value should be solid and standard, then promotion of project can follow for more exposure to reach a good number of people as well.
Blackwhite69

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:37:18 PM

That makes sense, if the promotion doesn't produce an outcome that interests investors, everything they promote will be in vain because all projects need help.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: