Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:54:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📒⭐👑 Jinbi Token ~ ‘The Golden ICO’ - Merging Gold With Blockchain 👑⭐📒  (Read 45998 times)
mi5ha6in

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:15:45 PM

Do you have a page on Reddit ??
milfgard

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:21:20 PM

tell me more about how your platform works? What is its superiority over others?
jinbi-official

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:33:03 PM

Do you have a page on Reddit ??
Hi. Yes of course, https://www.reddit.com/r/JinbiToken
jinbi-official

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:41:21 PM

Your project is a wonderful, very interesting idea, good luck to you guys
Guys thank you for your positive feedback, we appreciate it
jinbi-official

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:49:46 PM

tell me more about how your platform works? What is its superiority over others?
Hi. We have many working partnerships. Jinbi Tokens are allocated in line with gold supply. Please read the whitepaper for a more indepth answer to your question. https://jinbitoken.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/18068AH-Jinbi-The-Golden-ICO-Whitepaper-7.3c.pdf
jinbi-official

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:00:05 PM

I wish this project grows well and excellent!
Vigilant results, classy results, engaging results!
Thank you for your feedback
BrianEdwards

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:03:59 PM

I am check in concept on your business, It is truly nice! Sober design, impeccably approach, very nice activity!
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:45:12 PM

Hi, I want to know what is your softcap i hartcap?
Hi
Soft Cap is $8m, hard cap is $88m

as far i know, the pre-ico is now over. Where can i find info about it? How many token where sold?

Sadly with this huge drop of eth price it will not be ease achive soft and hard cap.. Sad
Hello.  the pre-ico has been extended till the 27th of June

thank you! i hope that this is a good news and not bad news.
is there a link on which i can follow how is it going?

Thank you!
KatieSuni

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:55:00 PM

I have sent a request in telegram, waiting for your answer! Engaging design, discerning results, outstanding design.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:20:50 PM

I have sent a request in telegram, waiting for your answer! Engaging design, discerning results, outstanding design.
Yes design is appreciating but for the serious investors there are much more in this project for which the investors looking. Jinbi is bringing a fantastic business for the investors. It is a project which bring the opportunity to even smaller investors to become the part of mining and gold refinery companies. They are among us with an aim which was just a dream of even some bigger investors.

I love the team that they thought for a project like this. I love that they brought such a golden ICO for us. That is what which will give a real life wealth to the ICO investors.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:27:24 PM

Gold is still a measure of value related to the past century, now due to the availability of digital technology, gold depreciates due to the fact that the same Bitcoin performs all its functions much better. Its practical application in industry is not so great as to claim it in this volume
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:28:19 PM

Yes design is appreciating but for the serious investors there are much more in this project for which the investors looking. Jinbi is bringing a fantastic business for the investors. It is a project which bring the opportunity to even smaller investors to become the part of mining and gold refinery companies. They are among us with an aim which was just a dream of even some bigger investors.

I love the team that they thought for a project like this. I love that they brought such a golden ICO for us. That is what which will give a real life wealth to the ICO investors.
Is that really the investment to become the part of these gold mining and gold refinery companies! I am amazed to hear about that. I was just thinking that it will be a simple coin which will be backed on an amount of gold and will continue its value with that amount of gold for life time. If it is like investment with these companies then it is like we will have the same image in the community like the billionaires whose business are with gold companies on large scale. I will like to invest in this ICO and want to be the share holder of such a company which will work with gold bigger companies.
I want to know that from where I can read the whole details to prepare myself for the ICO.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:33:33 PM

Gold is still a measure of value related to the past century, now due to the availability of digital technology, gold depreciates due to the fact that the same Bitcoin performs all its functions much better. Its practical application in industry is not so great as to claim it in this volume
but here in this project you have something special for you if you will be their ICO investor. I think you do not know much about this project. In this project ICO you will not just keep your money at the price of gold but here in this project you will invest in gold mining. The company will finance these companies and they will give gold to jinbi on a good discount because of their early financing the company and that discount will not be for the team of Jinbi but that will be for the ICo investors and the coin holders of jinbi. Now just think that how much valuable is investing in this project. This project has the potential to multiply your bitcoin multiple times within some period.
Hutalar

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:39:26 PM

Is that really the investment to become the part of these gold mining and gold refinery companies! I am amazed to hear about that. I was just thinking that it will be a simple coin which will be backed on an amount of gold and will continue its value with that amount of gold for life time. If it is like investment with these companies then it is like we will have the same image in the community like the billionaires whose business are with gold companies on large scale. I will like to invest in this ICO and want to be the share holder of such a company which will work with gold bigger companies.
I want to know that from where I can read the whole details to prepare myself for the ICO.
It is good that you understood about the project sooner. In the past I often not considered to read the whitepaper of projects and because of that I missed a lot of amazing ICO projects but now I have the habit to read the whitepaper from where I find that how much is that particular project beneficial. I will suggest you to read all the details about Jinbi on their whitepaper here: https://jinbitoken.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/18068AH-Jinbi-The-Golden-ICO-Whitepaper-7.3c.pdf
Theer is much info which will make you sure that it is a stronger and authorized project which will ensure your profit and security if you invest in their ICO.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:46:04 PM

Up to which I got the other benefit is that it will remove the hurdle of transferring gold from one place to another place. This project also aim to combine the features of blockchain and gold. Blockchain is a decentralized way of transferring the wealth and gold is a more secure store of wealth. People have their wealth stored in gold but it is much hard for them to carry their gold bars from one place to another. In Jinbi project we will be able to transfer it to any corner of the world within seconds in blockchain system which is the major feature of blockchain technology.
Clearfield Gura

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:46:23 PM

You require to append token details to permit participants to get in the business!  Good luck team.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:51:41 PM

Up to which I got the other benefit is that it will remove the hurdle of transferring gold from one place to another place. This project also aim to combine the features of blockchain and gold. Blockchain is a decentralized way of transferring the wealth and gold is a more secure store of wealth. People have their wealth stored in gold but it is much hard for them to carry their gold bars from one place to another. In Jinbi project we will be able to transfer it to any corner of the world within seconds in blockchain system which is the major feature of blockchain technology.
looking at these benefits and some others I have doubt that in the future we will not be able to get this coin at this price. I am sure that after the end of ICO the price of this coin will shoot up to much higher. That is why I am preparing myself to invest in the pre-sale to get much of them.
Actually the main thing which often rise the price of coins like this is the dividends, this coin has a brilliant strategy of dividends which everyone want to engage in.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:12:36 PM

It is a golden ICO with a golden chance. Anyone who want to involve in the business of gold on a bigger scale have to invest in this ICO. The team members are very professional and all the matters are inquired by the authentic registered organizations specified for the gold business.

You require to append token details to permit participants to get in the business!  Good luck team.
After reading the whitepaper of the project you will see all the details of the token. The first thing for investors is to read everything in whitepaper that id why all the details are provided there.
Midgard

Activity: 201
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:22:49 PM

why we can not see how much money you have reached? do you hide something?
Hutalar

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:39:43 PM

The TOTAL TOKENS are 12,500,000 which you can see on their platform. That is a very reasonable supply of the token and looking at the demand of this industry it is not hard that the value of this coin reach more higher than $100 within a month or two after the end of ICO.

why we can not see how much money you have reached? do you hide something?
Every project has their own way to present the details but it does not mean that they are hiding the details about their amount of sale till now. On the ICOHolder  you can see its details that they sold 41% of the coins reserved for the Pre Sale, the link is here https://icoholder.com/en/jinbi-21322
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: