Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:40:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📒⭐👑 Jinbi Token ~ ‘The Golden ICO’ - Merging Gold With Blockchain 👑⭐📒  (Read 45990 times)
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:26:19 AM

where is jinbi-official now, it seems that his work was from June 20 to July 20 only, it seems that he has disappeared... they could even do the buy back program and buy 50% of the tokens from the bounty participants, they have enough eth to do it, but they do not do it because they simply do NOT WANT to pay

What are you talking about? You do realize that main sale is currently going on and there is no way bounty will be paid untill sale is over, this can only be said when the main sale us over until period when bounty is scheduled to receive payment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kentpaul

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:36:27 AM

your money is probably long gone by now. do you guys do any due diligence on say rafnsson?

5 minutes of internet searching shows someone called Andre Rafnsson has a trail of bitter former retail investors out there:

http://www.tradersdaytrading.com/company-takeover-scam-comments.html

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/article-2010614/TONY-HETHERINGTON-Euro-insanity-let-rogue-brokers.html

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/educational-resources/14154-boiler-room-scams-194.html#post1767696

he is smirking all the way to the bank now

https://jinbitoken.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/andre.jpg
dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:41:32 AM

where is jinbi-official now, it seems that his work was from June 20 to July 20 only, it seems that he has disappeared... they could even do the buy back program and buy 50% of the tokens from the bounty participants, they have enough eth to do it, but they do not do it because they simply do NOT WANT to pay

What are you talking about? You do realize that main sale is currently going on and there is no way bounty will be paid untill sale is over, this can only be said when the main sale us over until period when bounty is scheduled to receive payment.
yes true main sale is still running until September and the team promised that the payment will be executed when the main sale ends, so you have to be patient to wait until the main sale ends.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
aziziasa

Activity: 316

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:47:04 AM

yes true main sale is still running until September and the team promised that the payment will be executed when the main sale ends, so you have to be patient to wait until the main sale ends.
you're right, the sale of the project was indeed still running until september. and if I'm not mistaken participants bounty has also been completed on 30 july 2018. and the team also has promised that they will pay after the sale of the ico is over. and I personally believe it.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
filisia

Activity: 249

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:59:50 AM

you're right, the sale of the project was indeed still running until september. and if I'm not mistaken participants bounty has also been completed on 30 july 2018. and the team also has promised that they will pay after the sale of the ico is over. and I personally believe it.
and to my knowledge this token prices are expensive, and I wish the best for this token, hopefully in market price could be equivalent to the price of the ICO, so that all participants can get satisfactory results.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:58:22 AM

and to my knowledge this token prices are expensive, and I wish the best for this token, hopefully in market price could be equivalent to the price of the ICO, so that all participants can get satisfactory results.
The prices was expensive because of its gold back based token and its like other coin that i know which is in tied or with gold is pretty much higher price than this. I don't want to compare it to that coin but it was similar and the price of this jinbi token now is really that cheap if i will be ask.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:04:42 PM

your money is probably long gone by now. do you guys do any due diligence on say rafnsson?

5 minutes of internet searching shows someone called Andre Rafnsson has a trail of bitter former retail investors out there:

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/article-2010614/TONY-HETHERINGTON-Euro-insanity-let-rogue-brokers.html

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/educational-resources/14154-boiler-room-scams-194.html#post1767696

Maybe it will be good to open thread in Scam sections? If this really true (i mean all proofs), it will be good to delete ANN thread.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:26:45 PM

Maybe it will be good to open thread in Scam sections? If this really true (i mean all proofs), it will be good to delete ANN thread.

This has already been raised AND answered.
Notin2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:42:15 PM

This has already been raised AND answered.

If you say it has been raised already and answered, is it here on this thread or where was it answered? I would love to know and that should also means any form of bad publicity has been handled and cleared, otherwise what is the assurance that investors money are safe. This should be treated seriously better to be safe than sorry.
Midgard

Activity: 201
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:05:13 PM

Asche answered where? In your negative trust? You only do the translations to your compatriot sylon, you are not from the jinbi team... People with red trust can do translations but not wear the signature? HAHAHAHAHA...
asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:24:57 PM

If you say it has been raised already and answered, is it here on this thread or where was it answered? I would love to know and that should also means any form of bad publicity has been handled and cleared, otherwise what is the assurance that investors money are safe. This should be treated seriously better to be safe than sorry.

Asche answered where?

After checking I can't find it in here.

Sylon quoted an answer from the team in the french thread

There are several malicious, anonymous blogs that are critical of Jinbi Token.  The reason why these blogs are anonymous is that they contain malicious falsehoods, claiming that Lars Steffensen is a convicted criminal, which is not the case.  If the author’s details were made public, they would themselves be pursued by lawyers, the police and the CPS in the UK.  Several blogs have been removed by Google in the UK but continue to be live in other territories.
Joe Crawley used to work at eCommodities PLC where Lars Steffensen is an advisor.  The malicious blogs are the work of a disgruntled former investor of a hedge fund run by the Ebullio Group.  This business was successful for several years before it closed down, finally running at a loss.  This investor felt aggrieved and took their case to financial institutions, none of which could find the company or its directors at fault.
Rather than move on – this incident occurred nine years ago – the malicious blogger has tried their best to destroy Lars and anyone associated with his past in any way.  The financial industry is highly regulated and of course, if these malicious allegations were true, Lars would be unable to work as he does in the UK.  Both Lars Steffensen and Joe Crawley have clean regulatory records and are regulated by both the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom and the National Futures Association in the United States of America.
Lars Steffensen has no involvement whatsoever with Jinbi Token.  Joe Crawley, the co-founder of Jinbi Token knows him, and Joe worked for eCommodities PLC but resigned the role in April 2018.  He also worked for Ebullio Group.
It is very disappointing for Joe Crawley and the team at Jinbi Token to have to deal with these ridiculous allegations.  That said, to put it into context, the whole area of hedge funds is highly emotive and the industry is known for its strong personalities and mercurial changes in fortune experienced by its major players.

I'm not sure where this was published in the first place.

As for the rest of your comment Midguard, be so kind to do some fact checking Wink
Shitcoins Whale

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:30:49 PM

Asche answered where?

There are several malicious, anonymous blogs that are critical of Jinbi Token.  The reason why these blogs are anonymous is that they contain malicious falsehoods, claiming that Lars Steffensen is a convicted criminal, which is not the case.  If the author’s details were made public, they would themselves be pursued by lawyers, the police and the CPS in the UK.  Several blogs have been removed by Google in the UK but continue to be live in other territories.
Joe Crawley used to work at eCommodities PLC where Lars Steffensen is an advisor.  The malicious blogs are the work of a disgruntled former investor of a hedge fund run by the Ebullio Group.  This business was successful for several years before it closed down, finally running at a loss.  This investor felt aggrieved and took their case to financial institutions, none of which could find the company or its directors at fault.
Rather than move on – this incident occurred nine years ago – the malicious blogger has tried their best to destroy Lars and anyone associated with his past in any way.  The financial industry is highly regulated and of course, if these malicious allegations were true, Lars would be unable to work as he does in the UK.  Both Lars Steffensen and Joe Crawley have clean regulatory records and are regulated by both the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom and the National Futures Association in the United States of America.
Lars Steffensen has no involvement whatsoever with Jinbi Token.  Joe Crawley, the co-founder of Jinbi Token knows him, and Joe worked for eCommodities PLC but resigned the role in April 2018.  He also worked for Ebullio Group.
It is very disappointing for Joe Crawley and the team at Jinbi Token to have to deal with these ridiculous allegations.  That said, to put it into context, the whole area of hedge funds is highly emotive and the industry is known for its strong personalities and mercurial changes in fortune experienced by its major players.

As for the rest of your comment Midguard, be so kind to do some fact checking Wink

Clicking the link leads to a post by Sylon who is quoting that text. I guess Sylon would not put his credibility at risk with potential scammers, so it may just be FUD.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
jusjeruk

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:05:51 AM

when viewed from the web, the sales have not started, many are interested in joining because the concept offered is interesting, especially with the very high token price, surely many want to join.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:55:41 PM

Asche answered where?

Clicking the link leads to a post by Sylon who is quoting that text. I guess Sylon would not put his credibility at risk with potential scammers, so it may just be FUD.

totally agree, but i think it will be better if the official account of jinbi in this forum (jinbi-official) write here to confirm what sylon said.
Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:04:04 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2019, 08:36:04 AM by Tamrlan

when viewed from the web, the sales have not started, many are interested in joining because the concept offered is interesting, especially with the very high token price, surely many want to join.
Please check the website again; https://jinbitoken.io/
On the web it has been stated that the genie has entered Main-sale is live. How can you say that the sales have not started.
kentpaul

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:26:06 PM

These guys are fairly easy to research on the internet.

According to Noble group the Singapore commodity house the fund Joe was PM of seemed to lose more then 100% of its net assets.

http://www.finalternatives.com/node/24566

https://www.financemagnates.com/fm-home/ebullio-saga-continues-as-investor-enforces-legal-action/

https://www.financemagnates.com/institutional-forex/regulation/ebullio-restructures-leaving-trail-enraged-investors/

https://www.financemagnates.com/institutional-forex/regulation/ebullio-allegations-pile-hedge-fund/

https://www.financemagnates.com/institutional-forex/fm-homeebullio-faces-bankruptcy-at-hands-of-investor/

https://www.financemagnates.com/institutional-forex/regulation/ebullio-head-no-show-for-trial/

Read this newsletter written by Lars, and then compare the style of writing and use of words and phrases to the eCommodities https://ecommodities.co.uk/ website and the Jinbi website...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&ved=2ahUKEwjPmfC9ptTcAhWWOsAKHVh9Bi0QFjADegQICBAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.trade2win.com%2Fboards%2Fattachments%2Fgeneral-trading-chat%2F78552d1268672935-slight-draw-down-ebullio-capital-management-february-2010-monthly-update.pdf&usg=AOvVaw189QihSIbTh4T8TknXT2oI

https://dealbreaker.com/2016/01/hedge-fund-manager-who-lost-96-six-years-ago-give-up-on-bouncing-back/

https://www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/2819978

Ebullio liquidators report, some pretty big numbers in there.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/OC331213/filing-history

Just for the record I met Lars and Joe prior to the Jan 2010 problems. Never invested with them, Lars' background in LA was quite easy to check out. Back then Joe was doing middle office trade reconciliations and it was Lars, Greg Caine and David Sutcliffe trading, what appeared later to be calendar spreads with massive leverage.

crake

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:05:19 AM

According to Noble group the Singapore commodity house the fund Joe was PM of seemed to lose more then 100% of its net assets.

https://www.financemagnates.com/fm-home/ebullio-saga-continues-as-investor-enforces-legal-action/

https://www.financemagnates.com/institutional-forex/regulation/ebullio-restructures-leaving-trail-enraged-investors/

https://www.financemagnates.com/institutional-forex/regulation/ebullio-allegations-pile-hedge-fund/

https://www.financemagnates.com/institutional-forex/fm-homeebullio-faces-bankruptcy-at-hands-of-investor/

https://www.financemagnates.com/institutional-forex/regulation/ebullio-head-no-show-for-trial/

Read this newsletter written by Lars, and then compare the style of writing and use of words and phrases to the eCommodities https://ecommodities.co.uk/ website and the Jinbi website...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&ved=2ahUKEwjPmfC9ptTcAhWWOsAKHVh9Bi0QFjADegQICBAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.trade2win.com%2Fboards%2Fattachments%2Fgeneral-trading-chat%2F78552d1268672935-slight-draw-down-ebullio-capital-management-february-2010-monthly-update.pdf&usg=AOvVaw189QihSIbTh4T8TknXT2oI

https://dealbreaker.com/2016/01/hedge-fund-manager-who-lost-96-six-years-ago-give-up-on-bouncing-back/

Just for the record I met Lars and Joe prior to the Jan 2010 problems. Never invested with them, Lars' background in LA was quite easy to check out. Back then Joe was doing middle office trade reconciliations and it was Lars, Greg Caine and David Sutcliffe trading, what appeared later to be calendar spreads with massive leverage.

KentPaul (or Hive_mind) who are the same... is a naughty little troll doing his best to mix unrelated issues in the hope of squeezing some blood money out. Despite what KentPaul says...he was an investor there. he is not the impartial voice of reason he pretends to be. one thing is for sure; is that as usual, he has nobody´s interests in mind other than his own. Who cares is a hedgefund did badly 10 years ago? Who cares if Joe worked there?

kentpaul

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:36:29 AM

KentPaul (or Hive_mind) who are the same... is a naughty little troll doing his best to mix unrelated issues in the hope of squeezing some blood money out. Despite what KentPaul says...he was an investor there. he is not the impartial voice of reason he pretends to be. one thing is for sure; is that as usual, he has nobody´s interests in mind other than his own. Who cares is a hedgefund did badly 10 years ago? Who cares if Joe worked there?

This is the last post from me on this matter. In someways I do admire Lars. He is an exceptional salesman. He is a fascinating enough person for me to periodically monitor.

In about 3-6 months time I recommend you click on this link. Dont say you were not warned.

https://twitter.com/BagholderQuotes
Notin2

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:40:04 PM

so bounty is officially over but why is the spreadsheet not accessible to all or is it just me? because i just try to access the sheet but i was denied access, does anyone else is experiencing this? i don't understand why this should be private anyways.
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 03:01:40 PM

so bounty is officially over but why is the spreadsheet not accessible to all or is it just me? because i just try to access the sheet but i was denied access, does anyone else is experiencing this? i don't understand why this should be private anyways.

Sylon said that will br a new spreadshet available when all the stakes will be counted and valued in $/jinbi/eth
So we have to wait, maybe untill the end of the ICO sale

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: