Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:51:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Diversify Investments  (Read 4070 times)
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:17:35 AM

Diversifying your investments is a must, if you really want to earn the full potential of you investments, just like what warren buffet had said before, do not out all your eggs in one basket, because once that investment goes down or fail, it will give you a negative return, but if you distribute it or spread it to investments that you know will be worth it,  even if  half of it goes down, half of it had gains, you will still have a lot in return, but if all of it had given you positive gains, you can just pick one to cash out, then leave the rest to gain further interest and you can be set off for life, if done correctly, fortunately you are in the crypto market and it will be fast and easy for you, once you grt hang of it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:20:25 AM

Usually they recommend you to diversify your investment, so you avoid losses.

But as a real approach, having $1.5k, would you invest in how many cryptocurrencies ?

What if I invest little by little, only in Bitcoin, would that work as well ?

If I have $1.5k, I will divide on 3 or 4 coin/token. It is true that we should divide our investment because that will reducing risk from loss. We should not put our egg on one basket because its very risky in the middle cryptomarket that always high volatile
Elips1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:12:29 AM

But as a real approach, having $1.5k, would you invest in how many cryptocurrencies ?

,,,I think bitcoin is deserving for long term invesment, because it can gives you a huge profit in return if you can wait it as for long term investment, But if you wanted to diversify, you should choose the top 10 popular altcoins which is better for your expectations.
shoujiuhaituo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:49:05 AM

If you're new to cryptocurrency, then I suggest you invest in bitcoin, because it's not only protected but also has room for appreciation.

If you have a unique view of cryptocurrencies, you can choose to invest in a portfolio and choose some COINS that you think are good.
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:58:11 AM

Yes the purpose of diversity investment is to avoid big lsses but if we are talking about bitcoin I believe we dont need to diverse our money. You cant loss money because its the main currency circulating in crypto economy. So no scam just like some scared of investing large amount of money. We can called btc us a 100% sure investment just need patient to wait dont sell under ou bot order price. Hold on and wait until you satisfied

QuadeBarrier

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:03:04 AM

Right now I pretty much have like 90% of my portfolio in one alt. I really, really want to diversify, but I'm just afraid that as soon as I do the coin is going to moon. Another thing that slowing me down is really keeping up with all the other options out there. That makes me to default to hold what I have instead of diversifying.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:20:13 AM

What do you mean by "invest little by litt in bitcoin?it wasnt diversifying,or what do you mean you will wait for every dip then you'll buy another?i guess if you want invest in top coins in which sure profit for long term,why not invest in all top four coins.divide the capital into four or put the 60% in ethereum and bitcoin and the 40% for the next 3-4 so the more coins on folio is the more chances of gaining
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:40:10 AM

Diversifying is recommend but for someone that is really chasing for profits and new to this I would suggest that focus only with one coin. While learning on how it's possible to make money with a single coin you can now then advance and explore with altcoins. There's pros and cons with diversifying and same as by choosing only one coin.
In choosing one coin.
- You make more money when that coin pumps.
- You lose more money when correction comes.
The same thing can happen with diversified portfolio, the thing that you must know is how you are good by taking more risk by diversifying rather than staying with one in the beginning.
I agree somewhat with this, while diversification is great in order to avoid to have great losses, there are moments in which putting all your capital in a single coin is not as a bad idea as it may sound, but those strategies should only be applied by very experimented traders and investors which have been in the market for a long time and have been able to obtain profits in the long term.
lastnumber

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:17:06 PM

Diversification of investment is a must. Since the investment is always accompanied by a certain percentage of risk, it will be very difficult if all your money is invested and taken away. Split that money into many investment channels that you think is feasible. This will split the risk into different parts. If one of the investment channels fails, it is not a bad thing to do. Maybe the rest of the investment will be successful.
lastnumber

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:20:31 PM

If you're new to cryptocurrency, then I suggest you invest in bitcoin, because it's not only protected but also has room for appreciation.

If you have a unique view of cryptocurrencies, you can choose to invest in a portfolio and choose some COINS that you think are good.
I also think like you. As a newbie, I do not have much knowledge to choose the right channel for effective investment, so choose Bitcoin because this is the most valuable and popular digital money. Probably not much profit at present Bitcoin prices are high, but the risk ratio is quite low. And should choose a certain Altcoin to invest, this is a good lucrative channel because the potential Altcoin is now quite cheap.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:37:49 PM

If I diversify I don't have to get huge profits but I don't diversify it would be risky but I got to have a lot of money from a single trade.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:05:48 PM

If I diversify I don't have to get huge profits but I don't diversify it would be risky but I got to have a lot of money from a single trade.
you can choose one of them that suitable with your goal.profit or risk that you will take.some expert said that dont put your egg just in one basket.you must think about it.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:14:37 PM

If you invest in just one sector and it collapse then you will finish or harmed badly in business.Or if you divide it and invest in some other sector then can avoid big loss
Sometime your achievement depends in your wise and experience decision. Before diversify investment look about risk free rate of return,market return and beta that will help you to choose a best portfolio.

lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:22:53 PM

Crypto currency is very volatile and speculative business and highly profitable at the same .so we should select best top ten Crypto coins and then selective ico coins as well and minimise the risk of losses in future
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:36:18 PM

This is a beautiful trading/investment strategy! With the 1,500$ you mentioned I will advice you focus on just about 5altcoins for now and spread your capital across them. You should have well observed the 5 altcoins you intend to invest in; their market trends, so as to know when it dips for you to come in and take profit when it rises.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:45:21 PM

Actually, it is only your choice but if I were you, I would better choose MANY coins to invest in. Picking only Bitcoin is not the wisest decision, bro.
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:26:01 PM

In any form of investments its either stock market, cooperative,bank,forex and the new mainstream - cryptocurrency. Diversifying investment is the most suggested strategy to minimise and managed certain losses and profits as it says "don't put your eggs in one basket" but only diversify to those top spot crypto avoid risks and headaches and to be safe just hold it and don't trade waiting for 1 to years is enough to manage the risk.Just apply the simple 40-30-20-10 percent method of diversity.
Every investment has a risk to take even in the real state so you do not have to depend on one possibility make it more for you not to lose. There are many potential coin where you can invest with and wait for the good time to earn good profit. Put an invest in something that you are sure for more growth.
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:13:08 PM

$1,500 is not a very large sum - now it's just around one fifth of BTC (฿ 0.2).
So I would recommend investing one third of that money in BTC itself and the rest - in altcoins (there are several perspective projects like OneLedger, Liquidity, Phantasma and some others).
If doing so there is a good chance of multiplying your income in like 2-5 times as currently these coins are of great interest for investors.

KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:23:22 PM

$1,500 is not a very large sum - now it's just around one fifth of BTC (฿ 0.2).
So I would recommend investing one third of that money in BTC itself and the rest - in altcoins (there are several perspective projects like OneLedger, Liquidity, Phantasma and some others).
If doing so there is a good chance of multiplying your income in like 2-5 times as currently these coins are of great interest for investors.
Investment carries a degree of risks, so it's important to be strategic and play the game wisely. Diversification is important as it helps spread assets into different entries so when there's a market swing, it would not destroy the whole process of investment as it allows you to still take profit levels on the unaffected market. It's also considerable to invest an asset that you can afford to lose, it's not easy to deal losses, but our response matters, it's better to keep calm, and be positive.
rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:22:20 PM

Rational decision makers always diversify the investment to minimize the risk of losing money. Benefits of diversification of that if you losing one side anther side will recover the loss.Make sure selection of coins should be good and avoid the bad coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: