Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:15:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Diversify Investments  (Read 4070 times)
strunberg

Activity: 1302
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 12:11:42 PM

Usually they recommend you to diversify your investment, so you avoid losses.

But as a real approach, having $1.5k, would you invest in how many cryptocurrencies ?

What if I invest little by little, only in Bitcoin, would that work as well ?
Divide in three part, 70% bitcoin, 25% ETH and 5% in promising ICO (coin not token). Then just hold it, don't trade it until you reach your profit target. I think it is the best percentage to diversify our investment.
your bitcoin allocation i think more than enough.if put only 50% you could use another 25% to buy cheap coins that already dumped in market while first listing.usually this coins could give us more profit.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 04:51:47 PM

But as a real approach, having $1.5k, would you invest in how many cryptocurrencies ?

Even if you have only $1500, you can invest in the same way as rich investors. This is a plus cryptocurrency market. Such investments are available to a person with any capital. Moreover, if you have little money, then you have a great opportunity to learn how to invest while you are not rich

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Stunning

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:59:54 AM

Investment  diversification is necessary in business, it's not advisable to put your eggs in one basket, but before diversify, you need to carry out thoroughly investment analysis so that you don't end up losing your capital.
It helps reduce the risks which otherwise can cause harm and loss in the business. A reduction in the risk in other words means a rise in the profit and this is important in the current age.
Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 08:01:08 AM

Investment  diversification is necessary in business, it's not advisable to put your eggs in one basket, but before diversify, you need to carry out thoroughly investment analysis so that you don't end up losing your capital.
It helps reduce the risks which otherwise can cause harm and loss in the business. A reduction in the risk in other words means a rise in the profit and this is important in the current age.

reduction in risk != rise in profit; it means safety, nothing more - nothing less.

Warren buffet once said "Diversification is protection against ignorance."; but that doesn't mean the average person shouldn't diversify their wealth

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:06:03 AM

It realy does not matter how you invest little by little or just take part of your funds and put it in your desired assets.
I am currently looking at commodities, havent bought any yet but this could be something that i could do if the stock market is continuing the downtrend.
Yeah, at least it would be useful in your daily life not considering its market price but how it could be utilized in daily life basis. I had great confidence that you could find a crypto for you that will relatively suits you in your likes to the daily life uses. Just take your time and you can find it for it for sure.

will2500

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:48:09 AM

With such money, it is better to find decent altcoins and invest in them. With the help of altcoins, you can quickly make a profit and improve your skills in investing in the cryptocurrency sphere.
Beparanf

Activity: 2744
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:37:44 AM

With such money, it is better to find decent altcoins and invest in them. With the help of altcoins, you can quickly make a profit and improve your skills in investing in the cryptocurrency sphere.
Better find good coin and when it already earned enough to do business better do so especially if you have some skills to do business with. Diversify in crypto and real investments.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:06:32 PM

Better find good coin and when it already earned enough to do business better do so especially if you have some skills to do business with. Diversify in crypto and real investments.
the profite that we earned from cryptocurrency market should use to buy real asset such as property or land.someday we could use it as our capital to start business.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
X-Ray.12

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:18:52 PM

Diversification of investments is better than investing in only one thing. The amount is not the obstacle. This approach reduces your risk and enables you to invest differently at the same time. I would always choose investing in more currencies.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:15:29 PM

It realy does not matter how you invest little by little or just take part of your funds and put it in your desired assets.
I am currently looking at commodities, havent bought any yet but this could be something that i could do if the stock market is continuing the downtrend.

Gold is also a very good investment. if I had more money I would definitely invest it in the real estate. Now, I am trading a lot to earn more for my future.
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:17:18 PM

the profite that we earned from cryptocurrency market should use to buy real asset such as property or land.someday we could use it as our capital to start business.
that's good way to save our assets.and even our asset value could increase alot we buy land or property.diversify our asset into crypto and property could be nice for us.
gtcms
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 02:41:31 PM

Diversification is of course good thing, but do you really think that buying some different coins you are diversifed? It's better to invest in some projects than in one, but if these projects are very simmilar, this is not diversification.

BitSeven.com - Leverage trading up to 100x /// https://www.bitseven.com
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:00:18 PM

Besides some real business, you can invest your money in real estate. By the way, it does not ever mean that you have to quit trading. Also for some income and long holding you can use bounty! Still for long holding it is interesting thing!
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:09:27 PM

I don't see any wrong if you diversify your investment, in fact, if we do that we minimize risk anyhow. This is what I can see with it actually, were   

it is much better to scatter or spread out our capital in different altcoins in the market exchange. So, therefore you are planning the right things

dude.
AlutBitcoin

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:44:53 AM

divide your capital into several buy with varying prices. This method seems more complicated, but can avoid you from fatal losses. avoid being overly ambitious, just profit-oriented. Research and update your information and knowledge continuously. Don't be too emotional and stay focused on what you are going through.
When you diversify, you actually increase the chance to make more money by saving more money. This is very simple way to get the maximum output of your investment in long run.
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:40:48 AM

I am always in favor of diversified investment rather than putting my money in a just a few crypto. I actually have most of the top cryptos in my portfolio already even if it is just in a minimal amount. For now, my portfolio really looks bad as the market crashes but i am holding on it strong for long term.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:46:28 AM

I am always in favor of diversified investment rather than putting my money in a just a few crypto. I actually have most of the top cryptos in my portfolio already even if it is just in a minimal amount. For now, my portfolio really looks bad as the market crashes but i am holding on it strong for long term.
not only your asset value decrease alot.almost all investor felt it too.and this condition could be worst if we didnt diversify our asset into several coins or place.

sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:00:03 PM

reduction in risk != rise in profit; it means safety, nothing more - nothing less.
Yes, even though it reduces the risk but it doesn't mean you can freely get the profit. Because, it just minimizes the risk like you said. It looks dumb when someone said that you can get profit without no risk, in reality that's really bullshit.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:18:08 PM

Yes, even though it reduces the risk but it doesn't mean you can freely get the profit. Because, it just minimizes the risk like you said. It looks dumb when someone said that you can get profit without no risk, in reality that's really bullshit.

Risks and losses are part of the game but we must learn to accept that reality but don't let it change your goal to succeed and survive. Learn to spread your assets around, it gives us the chance to achieve positive returns in one market when another market is generating negative returns. It's important to be prepared and be informed, aim to learn more about its nature,stay committed and focus.
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:35:43 PM

For me i will invest in 5 coins that I will sure that I will be having a profit not sticking on the top coins because they are so expensive, just find a project that has good potential and the development was processing and hold ot for fove years you will see how much profit you will have after that year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: