Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:28:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Diversify Investments  (Read 4070 times)
poorwhale

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:11:14 AM

Invest in altcoins.. diversify up to atleast 3 coins.. thas it..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:24:16 AM

Usually they recommend you to diversify your investment, so you avoid losses.

But as a real approach, having $1.5k, would you invest in how many cryptocurrencies ?

What if I invest little by little, only in Bitcoin, would that work as well ?

That is a great idea diversifying the money because in that way you can grow your money into different parts. And when they fall which they actually could, your money will not fall all together. Your money will fall differently and not at the same time. So if I am gonna ask how many cryptocurrency rhen I will say at least 3 or 5 because in these days there are a few cryptocurrency that are legit in here the rest are scam.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:41:15 AM

I think your chances of making more money when investing some of the capital in bitcoin are huge because with the relatively fast price movements increase you can be more excited in using bitcoin as the one place of his most qualified crypto in the affairs of looking for income.

It's not just about making more money. Having a diversified portfolio eases the risk of losing everything in one go. Logically that's how an investor should see it. Risks can't be prevented but you can lessen the probability of an all out loss if you have several options.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:59:30 AM

Choose good alt coin for investment or you can invest into BTC for long time at present condition. As facebook founder -Mark jakarbarg is going to take initial step to use block chain in facebook i think this positive news will help to make BTC grow up in very soon. So give your every step in crypt market very carefully or you will looser.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:06:30 AM

Diversifying investments is the best one needs to do to be on the safer side. As majority of the users suggested one needs to make an investment on gold or some other investments schemes for security reasons. Apart from this making investments upon cryptocurrency as much possible will let us earn the best.
embargo

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:20:59 AM

Diversification is always necessary. The processes that take place on world markets are complex and confusing. Multichannel games for raising and lowering, misinformation, minimizing the value of real assets and exaggeration of digital. If you want to at least keep your capital - then diversify your investment portfolio.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:30:07 AM

But as a real approach, having $1.5k, would you invest in how many cryptocurrencies ?

That is a great idea diversifying the money because in that way you can grow your money into different parts. And when they fall which they actually could, your money will not fall all together. Your money will fall differently and not at the same time. So if I am gonna ask how many cryptocurrency rhen I will say at least 3 or 5 because in these days there are a few cryptocurrency that are legit in here the rest are scam.
Diversification helps reduce risks and losses. Market is always moving ups and downs. It's better to strategize so that when other market is generating negative results, you can still receive positive profit from the other one. However, we also need to check what is the strength and weaknesses of that market before investing, do background check, and what's its potential. It's better be prepared, and learn from every experience- either failures or success.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:57:54 PM

In my opinion diversification of your investment is a very nice idea because it reduce the risk,so if you want to invest not only in Bitcoin you can find a potential altcoin for you to have a choice if one of your investment has not succeeded.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

TraiKH

Activity: 207

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:24:51 PM

Investment diversification is a form of creativity after altcoin are gaining in popularity. and every investor tends to focus on different altcoins. but if compared to the return value of bitcoin investment or efficiency. it is not. for $ 1k5, when you get a good signal for speculation on bitcoin. Besides, you have nothing to worry about and are comfortable with bitcoin.
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:37:25 PM

Well that's vwry true. THey say we should not keep all our eggs in one basket to avoud tge loss od all. But know that Bitcoin is te safest investment followed by ETH and other good coins. So I advise yoy split your money into three, use a major portion to get some BTCs, the second largest to buy a good altcoin you have researched about and then use the remaining in an interesting ICO you've again researched about.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
theblack_cat

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:42:15 PM

if I would choose 3 to 5 cryptocurrencies by looking for small but safer advantages, than entering 1 cryptocurrency if it decreases then we can only wait

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
BLTC

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:52:20 PM

Appreciate the feedback in this forum. Diversification of investment is indeed the rule of thumb in investment. It's the only way to protect an investor from a big risk and it's also a way to gain from different areas/platform. Thanks for the advises of other posters here, appreciate it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
shackleford

Activity: 281

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:58:15 PM

You have to understand that it is a risk investing in altcoins. They may never shoot. Therefore, I believe, is to listen to all the advice on this forum in your thread and write all the coins that you recommended and start exploring each of them. And then have to buy.
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:14:38 PM

Investment diversification is a good investment. You should diversify so that you can have certain opportunities and make the market more diversified and more diversified than the choice of investors to invest
Nicol3

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:33:57 PM

Diversifying your investment does not necessarily mean you would choose a couple of coins to invest in, you can also diversify with bitcoin only and would buy them or make a buy order every time it drops its price, that is still diversifying too.

Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:35:09 PM

Diversified investment is good if you have enough money to invest in most of the potential cryptocurrencies around. Of course, it's a good way to avoid big losses while it can give you a really good profit too. If i only have like 1,500$ to invest, you can still managed to diversify your investment through cryptos that are just cheap but has a big potential to be a very good crypto.

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:43:40 PM

Diversified investment is good if you have enough money to invest in most of the potential cryptocurrencies around. Of course, it's a good way to avoid big losses while it can give you a really good profit too. If i only have like 1,500$ to invest, you can still managed to diversify your investment through cryptos that are just cheap but has a big potential to be a very good crypto.

there were lots of crypto investment so it is better to diversify your capital, it is not because avoiding loses but because of having a good income because every coin has a different percentage of income you can earn, there is one thing you should do,since every coin need to take time for the market to recover from dumping of bounty hunters then people should know how to control patience.
Poorman80

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:56:48 PM

This may have a good idea behind. Yet I think if you really need to diversify your digital coilns, you need to select those coins that are not directly influenced by bitcoin. Because if it is, then the rise and drop of these coins are similar to bitcoin. Should any increase or decrease will happen all will be affected. As a result you are as if buying just one coin because all will go up and or down just the same.

❏ GOLDEN CURRENCY
| First cash private money on blockchain |
▬▬▬▬[ 100% backed by gold ]▬▬▬▬
mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:27:43 PM

From my experience in diversifying i can surely say that you should have as much as possible different sources of income.
Crypto is only one of such options, and surely investing in Bitcoin will be the most safest investment on this market for a start.
I don't think that you can enter any traditional market like stock exchange or real estate market with deposit of 1.500$ but these markets should be definitely taken into consideration when we speak about diversification of funds.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:08:17 PM

I think your chances of making more money when investing some of the capital in bitcoin are huge because with the relatively fast price movements increase you can be more excited in using bitcoin as the one place of his most qualified crypto in the affairs of looking for income.
Yeah now is the best time to invest because the price of bitcoin is really good, because it is increasing more and more, investment now a day is increasing so we should take the advantage of this opportunity of buying to get our profit high, now bitcoin is consider to be the best way of earning for those who have no other source of income, it is time to get the chance and get a better life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: