Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:48:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Shut Up Bitcoin Haters  (Read 1833 times)
kingkonjac

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:46:12 PM

they will not shut up so don`t try to make that happen, even if they see you with a ferrari they would say what a lucky bastard even though you have told them what btc is many time.

lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:59:40 PM

I think we dont need to do something bad to shut up all the bitcoin haters and I think the best thing to do is stay humble and make them realized that they need to believe in bitcoin and not to be negative. You need to work hard to achieve all your dreams and when the haters saw that you are already successful because of bitcoin they will start to believe that they can be a successful because of bitcoin and being bitcoin hater is a product of their insecurity and I think when they have a chance to learn and to do bitcoin they will be positive. Make them realized the importance of bitcoin not because to prove that they are wrong,do it to help them for their success.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:12:18 PM

I think it's better to ignore them all. Most importantly if we are sure of bitcoin, then we should always think positive in ourselves. It does not matter who else will say what, as long as it does not affect and reduce our bitcoin. I'd rather just ignore people like that. Until whenever such people will always be there. So it's better not to do something that is useless. It's all a waste of time. Better time we use to work.
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:21:48 PM

In my opinion, the only method that could shut them up is to just keep them ranting about bitcoin and let them say whatever they wanna say about bitcoin and the crypto community, while you live your life as you want it, buy whatever you want, eat wherever you want and enjoy your life as you please. You dont have to make them believe, just live your life and these people will see that bitcoin is actually part of it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Underlord

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:38:35 PM

Let it be bad for bitcoin because it will not affect us bitcoin holders. But that would probably be the cause of the decline of new investors because of the negative news about bitcoin spread by bad bitcoin haters. In the world if many haters may it will affect the hate too but precisely because the bitcoin haters increasingly famous and many new investors. Why should we think of such a bad thing?
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:14:49 AM

I think the best way to shut up bitcoin haters is to prove that you are earning on bitcoin. When I was starting at bitcoin, there are a lot of negative comments from my friends and they were always telling me to be cautious. Only a few of them supported me and those people are investing on bitcoin as well. They are earning enough money for their needs and they never regret investing on bitcoin even if the price goes up and down.
Of course, the best way is to show that you are growing with nothing wrong with it, and show the bitcoin haters who are learning to make money because of it, and to impersonate them as you can
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:23:29 AM

in between by showing the results we get from investing in bitcoins like cars and so forth.
Thus they will be attracted to bitcoin. at least his resentment is reduced. because I personally have melagukan it. because they think the bitcon is like a bubble. but I can prove if the bitcoin world is not like that. even those after seeing the results I get. finally they are interested and now join in bitcoin .
Aprilperez1

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:36:42 AM

Just showing that i can get from simple work without investing or get some personal money. Haters will be see what going on in bitcoin and persuave that they will make also a supporters. I will share my knowledge to the haters to help them get also a money from bitcoin.
roll on

Activity: 175
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:20:27 AM

Dispelling Some of the Most Common Arguments Against Crypto

Once in a while, every crypto-enthusiast will run into somebody who is skeptical of the industry altogether. People like this usually have never invested before, or did once but lost their money. As somebody who cares about the field of cryptocurrency and has invested several times in the past, it can be mind-numbing and frustrating to hear the opinions of people who have only ever read headlines and soundbites regarding the topic.

Make note, it is reasonable to be skeptical of cryptocurrency and present some well-researched arguments against them, but the people being referred to here are those that know very little about the industry and have no noticeable desire to get acquainted with it.

Here are some of the most common arguments you will hear against cryptocurrency (either from people you know or from news outlets) and some simple responses to them.

“Cryptocurrency is a pyramid scheme.”
Occasionally, I will run into a person who claims that cryptocurrency (or more specifically bitcoin) is a pyramid scheme and that only those who were first to the market will be able to make a reasonable profit from it.

While it is true that the earliest adopters of coins like bitcoin and ether have seen the most significant increases in their profits – this does not make it a pyramid scheme. Pyramid schemes are structured so that subordinate investors must pay or hand over a percentage of earnings to a higher level investor. This is not the case with cryptocurrency— if you head to an exchange to buy a coin, it is possible you will be buying from somebody who is at the same level as you (i.e., they invested around the same time you did). This is not possible with pyramid schemes since the only way to make money is to recruit new members. With cryptocurrency, you can trade and exchange with new or old investors. Also note, the main aim of cryptocurrency is not necessarily to get new investors since the price of a coin does not exactly rise due to adoption. Positive news regarding programming updates, partnerships, and new features can also just as quickly raise the price of a coin.

“Cryptocurrency is only used to buy drugs and launder money.”
This statement is commonly used by media outlets as a way to discredit the entire industry and the technology behind it. The best way to refute this statement is to briefly explain the nature of the blockchain and the sheer level of transparency that cryptocurrency offers. Most people who do not know anything about the industry get the impression that using this currency automatically masks your identity and your movements.

Explain to them that most coins have a global database of transactions which can freely be viewed by anybody. This, alone, is enough to discourage people from laundering money and purchasing illicit substances since law enforcement, the IRS, and other government bodies can track purchases with more ease than fiat.

“There is no underlying. value”
This is a half-truth. While cryptocurrency does not rest its value on assets like gold or land, it instead derives value from its developers and its code. Arguably, this is similar to how legal tender derives its value from its government and laws. Similar to how a decision or press conference from the President can affect the price of USD, an announcement from a lead developer can affect the price of Litecoin.

“It is too late to make money.”
I have personally found this argument to be said by people who only know of one cryptocurrency: bitcoin. Generally, the easiest way to open their mind is to show them that CoinMarketCap actually lists over 1500 coins and tokens. Of course, only a fraction of them are worth investment, but it proves that the industry is expansive.

New coins and tokens are constantly entering the market, many of which shoot up in price significantly after a while. One coin that has not had a long history, but is valued highly, is Nano. The coin only came into existence in early 2017, but in the space of a little over a year it has risen to the 28th spot. The main reason for this is the team it has and the technology it runs on. Finding a new coin with a great set of programmers and impressive code can be one way of making money in the industry. Of course, it is not the only way. The much larger coins like bitcoin, ether, and monero are still considered good investments now— this is because people still think the technology is undervalued. If that is the case, then it certainly is not too late to make money.

Originally published at cryptodisrupt.com
By showing them your success and proving them that bitcoin is powerful than other investment. And bitcoin can be more popular.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:23:35 AM

There is no need to make them shut. It's all about whether you believe in btc. Once it will go up and cross it's ATH thoose haters will become investors.

So need need to waste your time avoid them and time will tell them appropriate  reply.

That's what I'm doing I don't exert effort to those kind of people it is just a waste of time if we keep on trying explaining to them that bitcoin gives a lots of benefits . I'd rather stay silent in a corner and enjoying my self in bitcoin.
POM

Activity: 547
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:33:15 AM

There is no point of trying to stop them. Lately i’ve learned that i don’t even care what they say or how stupid their thoughts. Haters will always be a part of the market. On the other hand there are many new people to learn about bitcoin and love it more day by day.
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:44:52 AM

There is no point of trying to stop them. Lately i’ve learned that i don’t even care what they say or how stupid their thoughts. Haters will always be a part of the market. On the other hand there are many new people to learn about bitcoin and love it more day by day.

Yes you're right haters are always part of the market well in fact for me they are so helpful as well to introduce bitcoin to those who doesn't have any idea about it. And mostly haters are the reasons as well on why market rise up stronger after it's fall. So no need to shut them up because they are very useful.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:04:23 AM

Once in a while, every crypto-enthusiast will run into somebody who is skeptical of the industry altogether. People like this usually have never invested before, or did once but lost their money. As somebody who cares about the field of cryptocurrency and has invested several times in the past, it can be mind-numbing and frustrating to hear the opinions of people who have only ever read headlines and soundbites regarding the topic.

Make note, it is reasonable to be skeptical of cryptocurrency and present some well-researched arguments against them, but the people being referred to here are those that know very little about the industry and have no noticeable desire to get acquainted with it.

Here are some of the most common arguments you will hear against cryptocurrency (either from people you know or from news outlets) and some simple responses to them.

Occasionally, I will run into a person who claims that cryptocurrency (or more specifically bitcoin) is a pyramid scheme and that only those who were first to the market will be able to make a reasonable profit from it.

While it is true that the earliest adopters of coins like bitcoin and ether have seen the most significant increases in their profits – this does not make it a pyramid scheme. Pyramid schemes are structured so that subordinate investors must pay or hand over a percentage of earnings to a higher level investor. This is not the case with cryptocurrency— if you head to an exchange to buy a coin, it is possible you will be buying from somebody who is at the same level as you (i.e., they invested around the same time you did). This is not possible with pyramid schemes since the only way to make money is to recruit new members. With cryptocurrency, you can trade and exchange with new or old investors. Also note, the main aim of cryptocurrency is not necessarily to get new investors since the price of a coin does not exactly rise due to adoption. Positive news regarding programming updates, partnerships, and new features can also just as quickly raise the price of a coin.

This statement is commonly used by media outlets as a way to discredit the entire industry and the technology behind it. The best way to refute this statement is to briefly explain the nature of the blockchain and the sheer level of transparency that cryptocurrency offers. Most people who do not know anything about the industry get the impression that using this currency automatically masks your identity and your movements.

Explain to them that most coins have a global database of transactions which can freely be viewed by anybody. This, alone, is enough to discourage people from laundering money and purchasing illicit substances since law enforcement, the IRS, and other government bodies can track purchases with more ease than fiat.

This is a half-truth. While cryptocurrency does not rest its value on assets like gold or land, it instead derives value from its developers and its code. Arguably, this is similar to how legal tender derives its value from its government and laws. Similar to how a decision or press conference from the President can affect the price of USD, an announcement from a lead developer can affect the price of Litecoin.

I have personally found this argument to be said by people who only know of one cryptocurrency: bitcoin. Generally, the easiest way to open their mind is to show them that CoinMarketCap actually lists over 1500 coins and tokens. Of course, only a fraction of them are worth investment, but it proves that the industry is expansive.

New coins and tokens are constantly entering the market, many of which shoot up in price significantly after a while. One coin that has not had a long history, but is valued highly, is Nano. The coin only came into existence in early 2017, but in the space of a little over a year it has risen to the 28th spot. The main reason for this is the team it has and the technology it runs on. Finding a new coin with a great set of programmers and impressive code can be one way of making money in the industry. Of course, it is not the only way. The much larger coins like bitcoin, ether, and monero are still considered good investments now— this is because people still think the technology is undervalued. If that is the case, then it certainly is not too late to make money.

Haters will always be there and will say everything they want because they do not understand it further. Bitcoin is not a pyramid scam because you do not need a boss or as they say uplines and downlines, you can be a boos of your own.
Although they say that it is used by criminals, they just say it because that is what they hear from the news so people might actually believe it.
Bitcoin has a value however it changes very frequently
Its not too late to earn money as long as you know the strategies and you invest intelligently.
There will always be haters and I think that they talk like that because they do not understand well about how bitcoin works but we supporters let us continue to earn, grow and profit using bitcoin.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:07:37 AM

Bitcoin haters are those people who are not yet fully convinced of the technology, purpose, and future of Bitcoin. They badly need a good explanation and a proper way of instilling in them the benefits and advantages of Bitcoin. However, if all these are exhausted and still they insist to be anti-Bitcoin then it is better to just leave them alone with their stubborn minds.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:21:55 AM

By showing them your success and proving them that bitcoin is powerful than other investment. And bitcoin can be more popular.
Yes, take him on a tour to various countries and tell him that all of the bitcoin results, if they are still a hater of course there is a problem in their hearts and brains or maybe they are crazy.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:26:09 AM

This cannot be done in principle. The world is dual and there is always a counterbalance. Moreover, these same bitcoin haters are very necessary for further development. Criticism is never superfluous, if it is constructive. This is a natural part of any process-Yin and Yang)

I think Only a few of them are supporting me and those people are investing in bitcoin as well. They make enough money for their needs and they never regret investing in bitcoin even if the price goes up and down.
I think the best way to silence a bitcoin hater is to prove that you are generating bitcoin. When I started in bitcoin, there were a lot of negative comments from my friends and they always told me to be careful.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:27:17 AM

Bitcoin haters are those people who are not yet fully convinced of the technology, purpose, and future of Bitcoin. They badly need a good explanation and a proper way of instilling in them the benefits and advantages of Bitcoin. However, if all these are exhausted and still they insist to be anti-Bitcoin then it is better to just leave them alone with their stubborn minds.
it won't hurt us if they don't believe with bitcoin, we can still earn and gain benefits even they are against with this chain, if after what they've heard and seen with our success and they are still negative and they still insist that they will not believe with the hype that they are seeing inside this market, perhaps they are just not thinking too well, for me I have already witness those types of people, before I have a lots of friends who are just laughing at me and telling me that its just a waste of time and it will only ended up scamming my money, but then after, I can say that I have a much better life than them who's criticizing me before.
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:39:52 AM

Simple, keep silent and let them see all the help of bitcoins. I am sure that when they see it they are astonished and of course they will have the desire to know the bitcoins too. And of course you know I'm sure they'll be ashamed of you
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 03:44:02 AM

There is one old saying that, you can't please everyone. No matter what you do.

So you got an idea, you can't shut them.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:03:45 AM

The best way to prove to the bitcoin hater is to remain silent and calm. No need to reply to their babbling. We just focus on trading and following the signature campaign and bounty. When we get big luck we buy cars and pass in front of them. I am sure then that those who initially do not believe will be surprised because we have brought own car. Grin Grin Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: