Bitcoin Forum
October 19, 2019, 04:01:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Shut Up Bitcoin Haters  (Read 1630 times)
David Vo

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:53:59 AM

they will not shut up so don`t try to make that happen, even if they see you with a ferrari they would say what a lucky bastard even though you have told them what btc is many time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Akichiva23

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:05:17 AM

sometimes its better to ignore these arguments and let results speak for you, you cant keep on giving them the satisfaction of having your attention, haters will always be there no matter what you say or do, concentrate on doing your thing and let your sucess make the noise
massguru

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:08:49 AM

Unfortunately i’m pretty sure that they won’t shut up so i quit trying to stop them. Eventually many people will realize how crypto is important for our lives, probably they just need more time to accept the change.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
wishere jean

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:30:40 AM

they will not shut up so don`t try to make that happen, even if they see you with a ferrari they would say what a lucky bastard even though you have told them what btc is many time.
dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:34:58 AM

The best way to shut up those who hates on bitcoin is show them your bank accounts lol. Jokes aside, haters are gonna keep on hating on things that is big or successful that is why they hate bitcoin because they never thought that it will reach this lind of heights and garner this attention. For me, just let them continue on hating while I am here continue making money.
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:36:48 AM

We should not care about bitcoin haters. If they do not believe in bitcoin then don't because it won't affect in our earnings and we are just wasting time arguing with them about bitcoin.
lagoon88

Activity: 457
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:39:34 AM

These people can't stop bitcoin, it is getting popular with the each passing days. More and more people are investing in bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tlsgroup.io║Cryptocurrency Investment Fund║ (https://tlsgroup.io/en/home)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
callyf

Activity: 249
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:47:49 AM

What you do with bitcoins haters is that you ask them for bitcoin income and tell how much you accumulate and envy to stop him from hating bitcoin. and when he's want to pointing out what is bitcoin and not teach him so he will not know how much you earn in bitcoin and envy him.

Who people want to stop bitcoin is they not earning or what

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:55:29 AM

You know what, while I appreciate your utmost enthusiasm when it comes to Bitcoin, I do not subscribe with the fact that you spend time trying to win a debacle. I mean, it alone is already a chaos- why add to such? If you were to ask me, I would graciously shut naysayers off by stating factual circumstances based on data vis-a-vis the general acceptation of definitions of technical terminologies. Through it, they will be schooled on what they need to know and understand without having to argue with them. You know, arguing with them or trying to win an argument against them will only put you in the same circumstance as them hence it is not at all necessary.
leavolnhals

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:59:07 AM

There are many ways to make people hate the bitcoin to be silent. You do not need to spend too much effort explaining to those people. You only need to bring the money you earned from the bounty project or investment and show them. They will feel jealous and rethink the issue.
I did the same thing with some of my friends and I stunned them and did not hate bitcoin anymore. They asked me how to participate. Cheesy

arcanayou

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:02:02 AM

only fools and do not know about bitcoin who hates bitcoin, there are many who misuse bitcoin for unfavorable actions such as drug sales and money laundering, if the pyramid scheme is a false story, there is no pyramid scheme in the blockchain system, there may be some which uses pyramid schemes, but the blockchain system does not. many benefits if we use a blockchain system, such as security and transaction costs are cheaper than the current system
MudahDanHemat

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:04:04 AM

I will not explain the details of how the work and the benefits of bitcoin. I have a simple way to keep them quiet. Simply by showing off the wealth gained from bitcoin in social media. Or slowly approach them and bust them with the money we get from bitcoin, after close enough then I will ask "so, how?"
rodztan

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:53:00 AM

I think the best way to shut up bitcoin haters is to prove that you are earning on bitcoin. When I was starting at bitcoin, there are a lot of negative comments from my friends and they were always telling me to be cautious. Only a few of them supported me and those people are investing on bitcoin as well. They are earning enough money for their needs and they never regret investing on bitcoin even if the price goes up and down.

What I do to shut up bitcoin haters will not ignore other people's defamation about bitcoin focus on turning bitcoin if you know what you're doing right.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1142
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:59:51 AM

I think the best way to shut up bitcoin haters is to prove that you are earning on bitcoin. When I was starting at bitcoin, there are a lot of negative comments from my friends and they were always telling me to be cautious. Only a few of them supported me and those people are investing on bitcoin as well. They are earning enough money for their needs and they never regret investing on bitcoin even if the price goes up and down.

What I do to shut up bitcoin haters will not ignore other people's defamation about bitcoin focus on turning bitcoin if you know what you're doing right.

Whatever you do someone somewhere will hate you, even if you are doing just perfectly the job or the task or even inventing something someone will hate you because they missed the chance to create it or they didn't notice that if they would continue they would have the success that you got or that the project received, same is with bitcoin or any other coin as people are jealous.
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:11:40 AM

I think, there is nothing you have to do to shut up the bitcoin hater because it will not make you a profit, let it be with what they do if you can prove that you succeed in bitcoin and you become a successful person then they will regret with what they have don
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:19:35 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 11:57:39 AM by East2011

We don't need to shut up bitcoin haters. Because its just a waste of time if we think of them. Because those haters can't help us. So we just let them hate bitcoin.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Aprilperez1

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:23:19 AM

How them your income and profit from bitcoin that you can get without released some money to invest. We are a free earner from bounties like social campaign and signature campaign that pays token and can be converted into ethereum and go to bitcoin.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:30:42 AM

I think, there is nothing you have to do to shut up the bitcoin hater because it will not make you a profit, let it be with what they do if you can prove that you succeed in bitcoin and you become a successful person then they will regret with what they have don
Haters are going to hate irrespective of what Bitcoin achieves and we can’t do anything to shut them up but what we can do is to invest and reap our profits whiles they go on hating am sure a lot have stopped the hating already and even investing because they don’t want to be left behind.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:03:14 PM

if i were you, i would just ignore them alone  Roll Eyes dont bother to wasting your time with them.
they only doesnt want to you make a profit with bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
We don't need to offend, just show them the proof of our profit. haters gonna hate
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1192
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:15:28 PM

Why should we persuade someone? In the end, everyone will remain their own opinion and it will cost us a lot of energy and nerves. Also it's worthy to respect any opinion, if it is supported by strong arguments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.