Bitcoin Forum
November 12, 2019, 11:04:42 AM *
News: 10th anniversary art contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Shut Up Bitcoin Haters  (Read 1630 times)
cryptobroseph

Activity: 50
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:28:06 AM
Merited by dupee419 (3), NoSkyLimit (2)

Dispelling Some of the Most Common Arguments Against Crypto

Once in a while, every crypto-enthusiast will run into somebody who is skeptical of the industry altogether. People like this usually have never invested before, or did once but lost their money. As somebody who cares about the field of cryptocurrency and has invested several times in the past, it can be mind-numbing and frustrating to hear the opinions of people who have only ever read headlines and soundbites regarding the topic.

Make note, it is reasonable to be skeptical of cryptocurrency and present some well-researched arguments against them, but the people being referred to here are those that know very little about the industry and have no noticeable desire to get acquainted with it.

Here are some of the most common arguments you will hear against cryptocurrency (either from people you know or from news outlets) and some simple responses to them.

“Cryptocurrency is a pyramid scheme.”
Occasionally, I will run into a person who claims that cryptocurrency (or more specifically bitcoin) is a pyramid scheme and that only those who were first to the market will be able to make a reasonable profit from it.

While it is true that the earliest adopters of coins like bitcoin and ether have seen the most significant increases in their profits – this does not make it a pyramid scheme. Pyramid schemes are structured so that subordinate investors must pay or hand over a percentage of earnings to a higher level investor. This is not the case with cryptocurrency— if you head to an exchange to buy a coin, it is possible you will be buying from somebody who is at the same level as you (i.e., they invested around the same time you did). This is not possible with pyramid schemes since the only way to make money is to recruit new members. With cryptocurrency, you can trade and exchange with new or old investors. Also note, the main aim of cryptocurrency is not necessarily to get new investors since the price of a coin does not exactly rise due to adoption. Positive news regarding programming updates, partnerships, and new features can also just as quickly raise the price of a coin.

“Cryptocurrency is only used to buy drugs and launder money.”
This statement is commonly used by media outlets as a way to discredit the entire industry and the technology behind it. The best way to refute this statement is to briefly explain the nature of the blockchain and the sheer level of transparency that cryptocurrency offers. Most people who do not know anything about the industry get the impression that using this currency automatically masks your identity and your movements.

Explain to them that most coins have a global database of transactions which can freely be viewed by anybody. This, alone, is enough to discourage people from laundering money and purchasing illicit substances since law enforcement, the IRS, and other government bodies can track purchases with more ease than fiat.

“There is no underlying. value”
This is a half-truth. While cryptocurrency does not rest its value on assets like gold or land, it instead derives value from its developers and its code. Arguably, this is similar to how legal tender derives its value from its government and laws. Similar to how a decision or press conference from the President can affect the price of USD, an announcement from a lead developer can affect the price of Litecoin.

“It is too late to make money.”
I have personally found this argument to be said by people who only know of one cryptocurrency: bitcoin. Generally, the easiest way to open their mind is to show them that CoinMarketCap actually lists over 1500 coins and tokens. Of course, only a fraction of them are worth investment, but it proves that the industry is expansive.

New coins and tokens are constantly entering the market, many of which shoot up in price significantly after a while. One coin that has not had a long history, but is valued highly, is Nano. The coin only came into existence in early 2017, but in the space of a little over a year it has risen to the 28th spot. The main reason for this is the team it has and the technology it runs on. Finding a new coin with a great set of programmers and impressive code can be one way of making money in the industry. Of course, it is not the only way. The much larger coins like bitcoin, ether, and monero are still considered good investments now— this is because people still think the technology is undervalued. If that is the case, then it certainly is not too late to make money.

Originally published at cryptodisrupt.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin Forum is turning 10 years old! Join the community in sharing and exploring the notable posts made over the years.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:36:07 AM

I think the best way to shut up bitcoin haters is to prove that you are earning on bitcoin. When I was starting at bitcoin, there are a lot of negative comments from my friends and they were always telling me to be cautious. Only a few of them supported me and those people are investing on bitcoin as well. They are earning enough money for their needs and they never regret investing on bitcoin even if the price goes up and down.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:10:15 AM

We don't get anything from people we invited to come invest. We dont tell the people how much they should invest. We don't promise results. Mostly, people come to us to ask how. Yes peoole who bought earlier who did not sell their coins made the most but people who bought from the dump can also make great profits.

This is a public ledger so anyone can view large transactions. Most of the countries have regulated bitcoin already and many have required KYC so anonimosity is near to nothing already.

The value solely depends on the investors and developers. It always follows the law of supply and demand.

No it isnt. Just know when to buy and when to sell. Every investment is a risk.

coinholic

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:29:09 AM

Why would I even try? They're just burdens I am not willing to carry on my shoulders. I don't wanna be stressed out because of these people. They're not my responsibility anyways. The only way they'll shut up is if they try the system for themselves and find out that it works, or show them proof that I am actually earning here. It's as simple as that.

Jjunpat

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:25:08 AM

I just don't mind them but if they want to understand about bitcoin I would love to extend my help to discuss to them the possible ideas that to be easily for them to analyze the real goodness of bitcoin. If they stick to their opinions I can't do anything for them. So I would never be thinking or stress if they don't listen but they can see how I am improving mentally, physically and financially.
pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 2043

Remember tonight for it's the beginning of forever

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:57:40 AM

it is said that fighting FUD is so much harder than anything else. you have to dedicate all your time every day if you want to fight it. it is a lie which you need to prove is wrong and at times it is near impossible to fight it all off. and there is no stopping them from spreading it like wildfire.
the only solution is to educate people before the FUD even comes so that they can understand for themselves how cheap these tactics are.

PsylockReborn

Activity: 406
Merit: 20

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:08:19 AM

Once in a while, every crypto-enthusiast will run into somebody who is skeptical of the industry altogether. People like this usually have never invested before, or did once but lost their money. As somebody who cares about the field of cryptocurrency and has invested several times in the past, it can be mind-numbing and frustrating to hear the opinions of people who have only ever read headlines and soundbites regarding the topic.

Make note, it is reasonable to be skeptical of cryptocurrency and present some well-researched arguments against them, but the people being referred to here are those that know very little about the industry and have no noticeable desire to get acquainted with it.

Here are some of the most common arguments you will hear against cryptocurrency (either from people you know or from news outlets) and some simple responses to them.

Occasionally, I will run into a person who claims that cryptocurrency (or more specifically bitcoin) is a pyramid scheme and that only those who were first to the market will be able to make a reasonable profit from it.

While it is true that the earliest adopters of coins like bitcoin and ether have seen the most significant increases in their profits – this does not make it a pyramid scheme. Pyramid schemes are structured so that subordinate investors must pay or hand over a percentage of earnings to a higher level investor. This is not the case with cryptocurrency— if you head to an exchange to buy a coin, it is possible you will be buying from somebody who is at the same level as you (i.e., they invested around the same time you did). This is not possible with pyramid schemes since the only way to make money is to recruit new members. With cryptocurrency, you can trade and exchange with new or old investors. Also note, the main aim of cryptocurrency is not necessarily to get new investors since the price of a coin does not exactly rise due to adoption. Positive news regarding programming updates, partnerships, and new features can also just as quickly raise the price of a coin.

This statement is commonly used by media outlets as a way to discredit the entire industry and the technology behind it. The best way to refute this statement is to briefly explain the nature of the blockchain and the sheer level of transparency that cryptocurrency offers. Most people who do not know anything about the industry get the impression that using this currency automatically masks your identity and your movements.

Explain to them that most coins have a global database of transactions which can freely be viewed by anybody. This, alone, is enough to discourage people from laundering money and purchasing illicit substances since law enforcement, the IRS, and other government bodies can track purchases with more ease than fiat.

This is a half-truth. While cryptocurrency does not rest its value on assets like gold or land, it instead derives value from its developers and its code. Arguably, this is similar to how legal tender derives its value from its government and laws. Similar to how a decision or press conference from the President can affect the price of USD, an announcement from a lead developer can affect the price of Litecoin.

I have personally found this argument to be said by people who only know of one cryptocurrency: bitcoin. Generally, the easiest way to open their mind is to show them that CoinMarketCap actually lists over 1500 coins and tokens. Of course, only a fraction of them are worth investment, but it proves that the industry is expansive.

New coins and tokens are constantly entering the market, many of which shoot up in price significantly after a while. One coin that has not had a long history, but is valued highly, is Nano. The coin only came into existence in early 2017, but in the space of a little over a year it has risen to the 28th spot. The main reason for this is the team it has and the technology it runs on. Finding a new coin with a great set of programmers and impressive code can be one way of making money in the industry. Of course, it is not the only way. The much larger coins like bitcoin, ether, and monero are still considered good investments now— this is because people still think the technology is undervalued. If that is the case, then it certainly is not too late to make money.

It would be their loss not ours so just ignore them and let your portfolio speak for yourself. When bitcoin reached the peak of its value last year December a lot of skeptics invested in bitcoin. I got lots of friends that I invited to invest atleast a coin but didn't believe in me and to the technology but when bitcoin reached at around $15k almost all of my skeptic friends contacting me and they want me to teach them how or where to buy bitcoin.

We don't have to force anyone to believe what we believe in cos they have their own minds and decisions to make and more importantly its their money. Sometimes we wanted to share what we've learned to others so that they can profit or earn extra income as well but some of our families and friends are skeptics so no need to force them and just let your portfolio speak what you wanted to tell them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:12:15 AM

There is no need to make them shut. It's all about whether you believe in btc. Once it will go up and cross it's ATH thoose haters will become investors.

So need need to waste your time avoid them and time will tell them appropriate  reply.
Gwapoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 03:25:35 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 10:08:37 PM by Gwapoman

Some people just wont realize their mistakes until its too late..
Some of them just dont have enough knowledge and been joining scam program so they think cryptos are like pyramiding scheme..
Some of them are following the wrong people and fake news from the media.

A lot of those "SOME" for sure have tried using bitcoins but failed to make profits from it.but lets just respect those haters point of view about cryptocurrencies and focus more on developing ourselves and making profits from it..

There are so many bitcoin haters way back 2014 that are now big time crypto investors...so lets just MAKE HATERS become our beloved FOLLOWERs...

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██
digaran

Activity: 910
Merit: 613

111113DUwES2ZNWSJztA3oBuhzfcdmiaG

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:37:48 AM

Why would I even try? They're just burdens I am not willing to carry on my shoulders. I don't wanna be stressed out because of these people. They're not my responsibility anyways. The only way they'll shut up is if they try the system for themselves and find out that it works, or show them proof that I am actually earning here. It's as simple as that.

Your advice is to shut them up by inviting them to come here and see that you are actually earning easy money? why would you people think that Bitcoin is a name for payment for garbage posting?

HOWEYCOINS   ▮      Excitement and         ⭐  ● TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK   ⭐      
  ▮    guaranteed returns                 ●TELEGRAM                         
  ▮  of the travel industry
    ⭐  ●Ann Thread ●Instagram   ⭐ 
✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:41:15 AM

everyday, bitcoin haters are viruses that can make weak bitcoins price. and even if we are not attacking them, then they will look for opportunities to make bitcoin die, because they do not like the presence of bitcoin.

and all we have to do to shut up them is by making a good contribution, spreading the benefits and functions of bitcoin to the public, so when bitcoin haters spread FUD, the public will not be easily influenced, because we have changed their mindset about bitcoin.
jagmrx

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:45:35 AM

everyday, bitcoin haters are viruses that can make weak bitcoins price. and even if we are not attacking them, then they will look for opportunities to make bitcoin die, because they do not like the presence of bitcoin. and all we have to do to shut up them is by making a good contribution, spreading the benefits and functions of bitcoin to the public, so when bitcoin haters spread FUD, the public will not be easily influenced, because we have changed their mindset about bitcoin.
The only thing that we can do is shut up and do not listen to them. Some people just wont realize their mistakes until its too late. Let them say anything. Some of them just dont have enough knowledge and been joining scam program so they think cryptos are like pyramiding scheme. But do not be like them. Some of them are following the wrong people and fake news from the media. It is hard to convince stupid people. A lot of those "SOME" for sure have tried using bitcoins but failed to make profits from it.but lets just respect those haters point of view about cryptocurrencies and focus more on developing ourselves and making profits from it. Just pray for them, hahaha.
Juggy777

Activity: 1120
Merit: 369

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:46:10 AM

Well throw some satoshis sin their face to keep their mouth shut, up your sarcasm ante cause hurting people is not illegal.

Show your earnings on a chart to them compared to their earnings and make them realise their earnings are shit.

Ask them for their tax returns and slap them in the face with your non returns cause that's what smart investors do.

Ps haters gonna hate forgot about them and just make money and get rich.

BitDice[]               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
ronaldsam

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:24:26 AM

What you do with bitcoins haters is that you ask them for bitcoin income and tell how much you accumulate and envy to stop him from hating bitcoin. and when he's want to pointing out what is bitcoin and not teach him so he will not know how much you earn in bitcoin and envy him.
@oweljayr

Activity: 216

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:36:02 AM

[/quote

I think the best way to shut them up is to make your self succesful with bitcoin and for sure they will not say a word about doubting bitcoin.
Baimovic

Activity: 644

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:40:14 AM

sometimes the public is afraid of bitcoin because bitcoin in their minds is a tool for destroy monetary and economic stability. but if they know that bitcoin was created to solve the monetary crisis in 2008, they will aware that bitcoin is the solution of the monetary crisis.

but because of lack of public socialization about bitcoin, and many bitcoin haters that cover the excess bitcoin, so the public always thinks negative.

I think it's a bitcoin community job to fight bitcoin haters. so bitcoin haters can not spread FUD.

DRIFE      IEO-Live: April 2019
████ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:12:24 AM

Since you are a newbie then i believe that you have no physical evidence that you can show to these haters. Just continue on and if you succeed and becomes rich with it i believe it would be enough reason to shut them up.
warning_btc

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:15:18 AM

I think you dont have premissions to shut up haters.
Its his opinion and it can live

gage6rowden12

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:16:53 AM

In my opinion they are just afraid and not wanting change. Best way is to just ignore them because in 5-10 years they will be wanting in on Bitcoin/ wishing they got in Bitcoin earlier. It’s almost like how the tech boom of the 90s happened you had people that believe and then the haters. It’s just best to ignore them and continue being around like minded people like on here.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1160

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:46:47 AM

you can not shut them up and most of them are not bitcoin haters to begin with. they are hardcore bitcoin believers who know how the newbies minds work so they only spread FUD while they fill their own pockets with cheap coins as the newbies panic sell. in fact this is How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love FUD. you need to do the same, it exists and we can not kill it so we need to learn to adapt and use it to our own advantage. accumulate more bitcoin each time they try to spread it and take the cheap bitcoins out of whales hands instead of letting them become bigger.

smartmixer.io▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀
▄  ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀
▄  ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀
▄  ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀
▄  ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀
.Make your Cryptos untraceable!.
(( ███████ ((    TELEGRAM    )) ███████ ))
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████▀███████▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀▀███▄
▄███ ▄▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▄ ███▄
████ █  ▄   ▄█ █ ████
████▌▐▌ ▀█▄█▀ ▐▌▐████
▀████ ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀ ████▀
▀████▄ ▀▄▄▄▀ ▄████▀
▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█████▄
▄██████ ▀   █ ██████▄
███████   █▀  ███████
████████▄ ▄ ▄████████
▀████▀         ▀████▀
▀███   ▄   ▄   ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████▀   ▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀      █████▄
████     ▄▀▄  ▀ ▀████
███    ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄    ███
▀███▄▄  ▀█ █▀   ▄███▀
▀████████ ████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

70% COMSN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MIX NOW!
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀
▄  ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀
▄  ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀
▄  ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀
▄  ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀
Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1381

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:36:30 AM

A lot of those haters are people who lost money from poor investment decisions or even using shady third party services. The things you have summarized is the excuses and tools that they are using to punish Bitcoin for their mistakes. I have spoken to butt hurt ex-coiners and when you dig a little deeper, you find that they lost coins through their own stupidity or even a lack of proper research. <One Google search, would have told them that the service that they used, was some kind of scam>

People do not take responsibility for their own mistakes, because it is easier to shift the blame and also to hate.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
vasquezCrypter

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:04:25 AM

I don't know just repect their opinions as a bitcoin lover right ? Because they didn't know the truth 😊 Just keep calm and love bitcoin ❤
djsugar

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:23:03 AM

I tackle a lot of haters on a daily basis and mostly in my college. When those people found out that I was indulged heavily in bitcoin, they started sending me links of all the negative news they had.

I obviously ignored but over the time they started getting on my nerves. I was obviously subject to mockery since market was falling continuously since January 2018, but now the market has itself answered them back. The surge in the price has silent their filthy mouths and now they all are regretting why they did not invest.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
TheGodFather

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:32:38 AM

To me the only way we can make the haters or those who are in still disbelief of the profits that we can make on cryptocurrency is by creating an information drive. What we can accept or agree on is that the disbelief or most commonly known as haters is that they have lack of information or that they don’t know the process for that particular topic. What I really would like for us to do, is to create a way for us to reach people and create the information we need
Larster

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:37:53 AM

Perhaps you should spread the good news and explain the advantages in a more comprehensive manner. I believe in a positive examples, not in negative posts.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:44:26 AM

to do just when they are still trying to say the bitcoin scam do not pay attention to them because they do not have the benefit of doing so let them just because they are the only ones who will repent or when they repent of what they did and did not lose the bitcoin
IMMBAGGA

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:26:46 AM

I do not think there is some need to shut up somebody.  Everyone has his own choice.  Be democratic.  Never try to force anyone to follow any community you like.  Just spread your good works and let enjoy all their lives in their own way.
metenjean

Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 09:10:57 AM

I don't really care with haters, there will always be someone hates everything you do so the best thing is not to care at all. Most of the opinion you mention was being made by pessimist and these kind of people won't even going anywhere with that state of mind and i think its a good think that they think like that, it makes investing in bitcoin less competitive.  Grin Grin

oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:16:16 AM

There is no point trying to persuade people from talking bad about crypto, there is no amount of ill speaking against blockchain will bring it down. It is established already and is begin accepted worldwide. Haters can only succumb and buy into crypto at the end of the day.
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:16:28 AM

You are too nervous, just don't react on them  Smiley
There is a great quote from Mahatma Gandhi: "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win"

charlemagne_15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:26:59 AM

I think the best way to shut up bitcoin haters is to prove that you are earning on bitcoin. When I was starting at bitcoin, there are a lot of negative comments from my friends and they were always telling me to be cautious. Only a few of them supported me and those people are investing on bitcoin as well. They are earning enough money for their needs and they never regret investing on bitcoin even if the price goes up and down.

We share the same thought. If you really wanna shut up the bitcoin haters attack them by proving that bitcon is real and you can earn in here. Let them see the evidences of your success in bitcoin because fighting with them by talking is nonsense. Not minding them is also a way to shut them up. Let them bark and bark at you and bitcoin because they don't have any information on how great the bitcoin is. Always remember separate your self from nega people. Be with someone who will support you.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
bad_apple

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:28:00 AM

The very best weapon to shut them up is by showing them the good things that bitcoin has. Also, show them that it really helps your daily needs, in that way, they'll just think upon to themselves that they should stop hating and just start knowing what bitcoin really is.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1176
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 03:43:32 PM

I am doing this since last few months and it is really working in my case, the best way is to ignore the haters because no matter how deeply you are explaining to them, they will always criticize something. However, as an individual user, we must keep building awareness on our own level to explain people/layman about what Bitcoin is all about at its core. I never waste my time on the haters who keep saying Bitcoin is a scam without acquiring adequate information about it. The only way to counter negativity is to ignore it and start building positivity with our best possible efforts.
xvids

Activity: 938
Merit: 264

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:59:35 PM

You just have to keep quit and let them see how you make money from it,
I think it is the best way to deal with them let them see how you become successful from it.

xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:30:26 PM

How to Shut Up Bitcoin Haters
This people will be scamed and die in powerty

GeviraBrooks

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:50:25 PM

If you own bitcoin , when it will be up, show haters how much you own and say that you bought it for 100 $
bolbau

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:57:40 PM

I agree that proof is one way to shut the mouths of haters. but what often happens is, haters will forever become a haters. they tend not to believe what I get from bitcoin, when there is an issue that drops the bitcoin they will be very happy to make fun of me, and the most annoying perspective is when they connect my religion with bitcoin, which is considered a religiously prohibited transaction. I prefer to cover both my ears rather than having to respond to those people.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Bloodseekers

Activity: 504

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 04:58:20 PM

Maybe today he still hate bitcoin but dont worry about that, he will turn around and be bitcoin lovers if you proof your earning from bitcoin to them. Like my family, he say bitcoin bla, bla2 and but now when he see im success from this, he call me and want to know more about bitcoin. Just keep smile. Bitcoin haters will regret this

adpinbr

Activity: 778
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:09:17 PM

Doing a lot of talking just to slam bitcoin's haters ain't gonna help. We must put some action to our investment and show them what are the results of investing in bitcoin or in other cryptos. you can also talk about bitcoin with your social media and reality friends for them to be encouraged in investing in bitcoin and to reduce the unemployment rate.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cizatext

Activity: 658
Merit: 40

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:09:24 PM

Sinceany people in our societies are unclear about bitcoin and the crypto currency entirely the only where to win them during any conversation is to show the your proof, what you are able to do using bitcoin if not at that there are many people who still can't separate bitcoin from ponzi scheme.

\          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                 🔥      E  R  O  S  I  O N      🔥                 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          / 
─       Discord     ♦     Telegram   |   The 1st hypodeflationary currency   |   Reddit        ♦        Twitter       ─
/         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        JOIN SPACEDROP   ♦   Until August 31st       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬         \
Kate Beckett

Merit: 27

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:10:00 PM

I think you shouldn`t pay attention to those who hate Bitcoin. Basically, these people don`t understand anything in crypto-currencies and they are afraid of this phenomenon. It is easier for them to criticize and be hostile to this sphere than to understand this fact. Some of them will eventually realize that they were wrong. And someone will always stay with their opinion. Our task is not to let such people dissuade us.
Nboramir

Activity: 540

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:14:45 PM

In my opinion, the best way to shut up bitcoin haters is using bitcoin in daily life. Also, rising bitcoin prize is another way because when its price is rising few people use bad words against bitcoin.
Kola

Activity: 218
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:43:23 PM

why do you spend your time for them, i see no point, time goes on, and it is most important thing that u cant buy or return, we have no time to teach all of them
catapult

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:39:46 PM

I think it is almost impossible to make the haters understand that, blockchain is a very important technology. Let them understand this in the future.
aitrading

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 09:57:35 PM

The best way to shut up - just ignore them, enjoy, make money and check crypto news every day  Cheesy
avoxosuccesful

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:22:04 AM

the road to success always have lots of critics and hatters but the thing is at the end those once hatting or talking will always be the ones to come for assistance.and at the end it'll be their loss and regrets when bitcoin has reached its peak and its value its relevant to the public.you dont have to force no one for success or to succeed because life its free will errybody chooses to do or follow their path based on their understanding.goals and visions are not always the same,so @ all times just so what you gotta do cause its just you in the world.no need to make em shut up rather than succeed.
by24

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:11:18 AM

I think the best way to shut up bitcoin haters is to prove that you are earning on bitcoin. When I was starting at bitcoin, there are a lot of negative comments from my friends and they were always telling me to be cautious. But now they slowly understand how right I am
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:20:39 PM

Invest your profit into a viable project, buy a landed property, get  a nice car and go on holiday from your profit, show them the proofs, with that you do not need to convince them, a  shut me up by sending me a gift cash from his earning, with that poof I join the Bitcoin community.
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:35:57 PM

Here are some of the most common arguments you will hear against cryptocurrency (either from people you know or from news outlets)

All these arguments arise from the fear of changes.
If Bitcoin manages to get the world’s recognition, this will shake the very foundations of the economy. Keynesian theory, which underlies the modern economy, considers the actions of central banks on "reasonable printing of money" one of the main concepts of their model. Bitcoin also allows us to manage without central banks. Economists do not want to admit that the work of their entire life is about to be thrown to the dustbin of history.

extict12

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 06:37:12 AM

i think the best way to shut them up is to prove your earning from bitcoin.
Janpura

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:00:40 PM

com

Possible things to shutup bitcoin haters prove to them that you earn much compare to their salary without tax, show to them the actual evidence of all your success in crypto.
meanwhile we do not forced them because they have their own opinion
jassanpary

Activity: 420

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:11:46 PM

Just show them the way in which bitcoin progressed over the years. People won't believe so show them with proof about the price increase of bitcoin, so that they may believe. Suppose still if they won't believe means just leave them they don't deserve this.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
linshuhow

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:12:46 PM

it is your own personal decision, who cares what others think
angelakrasnova

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:36:01 PM

I believe that there is no need to influence the bitcoin of haters, they are getting smaller every day, bitcoin reinforces the trusting attitude of people
MoonJeina

Activity: 655

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:58:53 PM

I know it hurts when someone bad mouths about bitcoin and tell it is just a bubble or waste of time and money .
But i don't think there is any way to stop these people from spreading the fire . They just want to establish a negative atmosphere for bitcoin and are mainly government people or political bureaucrats . The best way will be leave it to the time and let them know it own their won when they find out about  the immense popularity of bitcoin.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
███████████▀▀         ▀▀███
████████▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
██████▀  ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
████▀  ▄██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
███▀  ██████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▀  █████▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
██  ▀███▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
██    ▀██▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
██  █▄  ▀████████▀  ▄██████
██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
████████     INDUSTRY LEADING BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     ████████
LIVE
STREAMING
DAILY PRICE
BOOSTS
LIVE DEALER
CASINO
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄█▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
████  ▄  ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
███  ▀█▀   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
██  ▄    █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
██    ▄██  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
███  ▀████  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
████  ▀████  ▀████▄    ████
█████▄   ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
████████▀▀ █████ ▀▀████████
█████▀    ▄█████▄    ▀█████
██████▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄██████
███▀███▀ ▄███▀███▄ ▀███▀███
██   █ ▄██▀     ▀██▄ █   ██
██   █ ██         ██ █   ██
██   █ ▀██▄▄█ █▄▄██▀ █   ██
███▄███▄ ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ▄███▄███
██████▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀██████
█████▄    ▀█████▀    ▄█████
████████▄▄ █████ ▄▄████████

[.
WIN WITH US!
]
BlockFolksHQ

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:02:47 PM

There is no way to stop them unless Bitcoin grow better year by year and known by more people so that the haters will know they are wrong.

curry101

Activity: 272

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:09:43 PM

We cant stop or shut up bitcoins haters, there will be always a person or a group that will hate bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. We cant force others to love and accept bitcoin just like what we do. All of us have different perceptions in other things. Just ignore the haters and just do what bitcoin will help you.

Selbit

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:16:15 PM

The REASON I am frustrated with them is they haven’t invested much time in understanding Bitcoin at all.

Maybe they have read a few articles. Good for them, but it does not make them an expert. Those of us in the industry recognize that there are plenty of reasons why Bitcoin itself could fail. I am the first to admit it and have done so many times on this blog and elsewhere.

At the same time, I can name a TON of ridiculously smart people like Naval Ravikant, Vitalik Buterin, Fred Wilson, Fred Ehrsam, Tuur Demeester, John Light, and Nick Szabo who have studied the technology inside and out and believe it could work at scale.

All of them, however, are humble enough to admit there are pitfalls.There is a Bitcoin futures market now.

If you are so confident that Bitcoin will fail, short it.

Or, better yet, go do the research until you can knowledgeably explain why it won’t work.
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:21:59 PM

you can't!
12tribes

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:26:08 PM

Well this about one of the finest and intellectual posts I have found here.For me, some of the arguments made by some people - for example that bitcoin and generally cryptocurrency is a scam, is borne out of ignorance, half truths, speculation or innuendoes. To understand the structure of a scam, there is usually no product with a promise of high yield which is actually the bait that lures the greedy and unwary to fall for it. This is not the case for those who have proper knowledge of bitcoin and have joined the market.
unfortunately, the other group of people who seem to see that they are late get it all wrong as they look more on where the bitcoin is coming from and not able to see where the currency is going to. It is a very rare thing to find an entirely newbie who didn't think like this without having had some form of teaching, seminar or presentation. I firmly believe that with the right kind of education and enlightenment, the people can get to see the beauty of bitcoin and cryptocurrency at large.

NoG-NoG

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:30:24 PM

I think the reason why there are so many haters of bitcoin is because they didn't know how bitcoin works and they think that bitcoin isn't legit. Well in my own opinion, one way to shut up those hater is we prove to them that we are earning because of bitcoin and there are many privileges in using bitcoin. And show to them that we became successful because of bitcoin.
ellapurity

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:31:55 PM

Is not really a big deal, just show them that you are earning from it, or you try introducing them to it.
jh3mx

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:35:07 PM

only thing you can do is SLAP them with information so they can understand bitcoin.
if they understand the use of bitcoin the will stop hatin it and maybe SLAP the information with the others..
haha but not literally SLAP them...haha

♥ TRUEPLAY.io ♦
Transparent and honest gambling platform
PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018
jpespa

Merit: 17

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:38:03 PM

Haters will always hate. No matter what you show or do to make them understand how legitimate bitcoin is. I don't know the exact reason though. Maybe they are just bitter because they tried, failed, and stopped early because they lacked patience and trust like us.

bettercrypto

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:39:19 PM

Haters are the people who can't absorb bitcoin in their lives. Those people who are coveted with the pioneer of bitcoin, those who are scammed and those who are ignorant in technology, they pretend that they know already about bitcoin. They always see the negative side of bitcoin together with their potential loss. I believe that we need to counter attack these kind of people, if you are a real supporter of bitcoin, you will resist what haters will say against in bitcoin. We should teach them so that, they will understand what bitcoin really is.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
vorseb

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:40:29 PM

I don't think it's needed, because it's all our right to choose which one we think is right.

We can't forbid them for not agreeing with you.

Just let them.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:48:03 PM

once again the common thing happened in my country regarding bitcoin that they said bitcoin is scam because some people are lost their money during involved in crypto world but obviously they were give false opinion because bitcoin were never scamming people but people who running ponzi scheme based on cryptocurrency is scamming them however i think we just avoid the haters because they will always see bitcoin is bad but we have to proof to them that we can takes a lot of benefit from bitcoin
3angel84

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:00:03 PM

Haters of bitcoin must not be countered by fire,it must be countered by water,if there are issues concerning bitcoin,we have to deal it in humane way,issues will only scattered if we become part of it too,the best way is not to show them what they want,instead let us show them how our life was changed for a better because of bitcoin,just an opinion guys.
krauzzer02

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:03:46 PM

Name something that makes the haters completely quiet, there's none, right? can't please everybody as we have our own perspective and opinion towards to the cryptocurrency whether it is a false or a fact, if they ask about bitcoin you answered them correctly and informative, did not agree with your information then so be it, some central banks, governments, and big personalities ride with the same boat like those haters let them enjoy the haters boat party.

fernandoaleixo

Merit: 4

Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 03:04:52 PM

This is the worst argument ever! How the hell the 6th currency in the world of volume is a scan? Scams happen everywhere and it's not something of cryptocurrency only, you just need to be smart and read the white paper, and if you really don't wanna have risks just invest in the already established currencies!
saifanik

Activity: 148
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:12:28 PM

In my opinion there is no reason to shut up haters.Even if they need to be shut up,then let them know and explain everything about Btc.If they still don't care then don't worry about them.Because when they see the change in your position, the income is good then they can be realized by themselves.And they will be shut up on their own.

Siglo // Send airtime with your siglo tokens (http://)
Findingnemo

Activity: 728
Merit: 87

Bitcoin is Immortal!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:13:20 PM

Well this about one of the finest and intellectual posts I have found here.For me, some of the arguments made by some people - for example that bitcoin and generally cryptocurrency is a scam, is borne out of ignorance, half truths, speculation or innuendoes. To understand the structure of a scam, there is usually no product with a promise of high yield which is actually the bait that lures the greedy and unwary to fall for it. This is not the case for those who have proper knowledge of bitcoin and have joined the market.
unfortunately, the other group of people who seem to see that they are late get it all wrong as they look more on where the bitcoin is coming from and not able to see where the currency is going to. It is a very rare thing to find an entirely newbie who didn't think like this without having had some form of teaching, seminar or presentation. I firmly believe that with the right kind of education and enlightenment, the people can get to see the beauty of bitcoin and cryptocurrency at large.

My opinion is can’t mind the talks and thoughts of bitcoin haters this is the think you can only do but in sometimes you will not control anything this is also like that you can’t do anything.

V-t.Ester

Merit: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:41:50 PM

In my opinion there is no reason to shut up haters.Even if they need to be shut up,then let them know and explain everything about Btc.If they still don't care then don't worry about them.Because when they see the change in your position, the income is good then they can be realized by themselves.And they will be shut up on their own.
Well, some BTC haters are people disappointed in crypto. So they know a lot about BTC, but once they might have lost a lot of money and now don't want to trade and to invest into crypto at all.
300pips

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:18:34 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 11:50:16 PM by 300pips

You cannot just shut up the haters. Crypto currency is like a religion, we cannot expect them to believe no matter how powerful our testimonies are. Instead let them watch us, and let their pride eat them up. Its like converting a priest into protestant lols. Someday we could convinced them.

Google (http://www.google.com)
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:42:19 PM

I don't even know is there any bitcoin haters, I just know that a lot of people interested so much about bitcoin, anyway if I see any bitcoin haters I would show them what I can get,  I would tell them my opinion. The thing is they will be start to join bitcoin after they meet me.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:47:52 PM

I don't even know is there any bitcoin haters, I just know that a lot of people interested so much about bitcoin, anyway if I see any bitcoin haters I would show them what I can get,  I would tell them my opinion. The thing is they will be start to join bitcoin after they meet me.
Don't hate people who hates bitcoin, they will finally believe you if they have seen that you are earning a lot here, don't try to shut up them, time will come that they would need your help, so just be positive and still treat them the right way.
feiss

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:27:40 AM

People are naturally skeptical about the novel things, especially when it comes to money. In order to stay safe, they tend not to touch anything that is related to them as much as possible. Afterall, why would you even try a new and haphazard system when the existing one is still functional? Lack of enough research and influence of the media are the major reasons that hamper wide acceptance of bitcoin. Some of them are just outright lazy to even think about adopting bitcoin(or any other cryptocurrencies in that sense). Some of these people will only change their minds once bitcoin has gone so mainstream, they can't even ignore it. I think it is not for you to convince them to adopt bitcoin. It is only with their own effort to understand bitcoin that they will appreciate what they are missing.

qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 187

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:39:21 AM

There is no need to make them shut. It's all about whether you believe in btc. Once it will go up and cross it's ATH thoose haters will become investors.

So need need to waste your time avoid them and time will tell them appropriate  reply.

Why would I even try to make them shut up? It is not like they are important. Bitcoin is far more important than those haters out there. They're just burdens and I'm not willing to carry it on my shoulders. I don't wanna be stressed out just because of those people. They're not my responsibility anyways. The only way they'll shut up is if they try the system for themselves and find out that it works, or show them proof that I am actually earning here. It's as simple as that.
Krispin47

Activity: 212

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:51:33 AM

Some people just wont realize their mistakes until its too late. Let them say anything. Some of them just dont have enough knowledge and been joining scam program so they think cryptos are like pyramiding scheme. But do not be like them. Some of them are following the wrong people and fake news from the media. It is hard to convince stupid people. A lot of those "SOME" for sure have tried using bitcoins but failed to make profits from it.but lets just respect those haters point of view about cryptocurrencies and focus more on developing ourselves and making profits from it.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:01:25 AM

there is nothing you can do to fight it
all you have to do is leave it alone
"Haters Gonna Hate, No matter How Good You (Bitcoin) are"

LogitechMouse

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

Don't put money in Banks. Invest it to be rich

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 10:11:15 AM

For me, I will just let them hate bitcoin. I don't care about those bitcoin haters who are spreading FUD's in the internet. I believe in bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a whole and I know that many people will have a good lifestyle in the future if they use crypto properly. Haters gonna hate as they always say. Never mind about them and when the price of bitcoin goes up, just spank their faces  Grin Grin

fishball

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:25:39 AM

Do not do anything at all. Nevermind them. Be consistent with what you are doing with bitcoin. Earn more and they will eventually see your success.
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:31:03 AM

You need not deal with such ones with physical speech just let your investment speak for so,that will help them see that you are do every well with what they hate so much.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 1162
Merit: 532

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:46:08 PM

Show them your money or profits from bitcoin and that will become the reason for them to shut up and that is what i did to the people that keep telling me that bitcoin is a scam and i should stay away from it so i just cashed out my profit in bitcoin and i showed them the copy of my transaction and they didn't say anything because it is a proof that they cannot denied.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay Nowei
[/cente
notyours

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:55:50 PM

I think the best thing to do is explain it to people who judge the Crypto Currency. It is not bad for us to defend it, but this is our source of livelihood. So let's explain them well and if you look at it you've given all the best you have no problem because we are not affected by what they say.
veridical

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:03:40 AM

I believe that haters do not need to pay attention. Time will pass, and they will understand that they were not right and without such a coin as bitcoin is nowhere to go. Undecided
Ilegendph

Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 11:11:33 AM

I believe that there is no way that you can totally shut up those haters just let them regret what they are doing in the future. And also, they can help to make less people go into bitcoin that wants to be rich instantly.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
neo444

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:35:59 AM

The best way to shut up bitcoin haters is show these haters the high profits can makes by bitcoin also show them the proof of payment by bitcoin
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:45:06 PM

For the losers they will say late and late, as we know that the biggest factor of the haters is they do not get big profits because they are always afraid to invest, I'm sure humans like them will never be happy to see bitcoin prices go up and just expect the price down but they never buying.
Rayver26

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:49:29 PM

Just know Bitcoin this year, in this short time of period I encountered so many haters and negative comments about Bitcoin. First, I'm concerned about their thoughts of Bitcoin. As days passed by while learning and gaining knowledge about Bitcoin, I realized how pitiful those haters of Bitcoin. I think the best way to shut their mouth is to show them that we are earnings in Bitcoin. Anyway if we can, don't mind them. Let's focus in Bitcoin and be profitable.
d0flaming0

Activity: 402

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:58:27 PM

well i don't really mind what they say about it or in short just let them talk, we cannot force them to believe or even force them about your ideas about crypto, besides it really isn't a big deal to us even if they throw rude comments or any bad feedbacks about crypto, we could not also blame them, it is their own perspective and understanding. let us just mind our own business, besides eventually when it will be popular they will come at you asking how you do it and how you have it  Wink.
potatocorner

Activity: 202

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:09:45 PM

Exactly my point. You won't waste time and efforts for those who won't appreciate it and will ignore it anyway. Instead of listening to their endleas rants, just do something more productive in the crypto world and help other users to understand more about cryptocurrencies, especially newbies.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████       
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i_iz_vins

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:23:12 PM

I guess it is better to also shut your mouth when you are being judged by haters. You will just become stressed if you mind them. What if you failed on your career in bitcoin, then they will have more things to say. So I think the ideal way to deal with them is to shut up and let them eat what they said.
TheGodFather

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:26:13 PM

The only way that we can shut up the haters is not by fear or by being aggresive but by being able to make a revolution and a change via the right way. And to me personally the right way is for us to have a much more better communication channel with the low levels first which for this would mean the everyday persons that we encounter in our lifr and the if either a friend or a peer. From there it can be a ripple effect until we just kight be able to ignite that change
A7373

Merit: 15

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:30:45 PM

I think that these losers will soon be silent themselves when bitcoin starts his new pump Wink! At the same time, many loosers have already bought bitcoin and calm themselves such interesting way.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:28:32 PM

Doing a lot of talking just to slam bitcoin's haters ain't gonna help. We must put some action to our investment and show them what are the results of investing in bitcoin or in other cryptos. you can also talk about bitcoin with your social media and reality friends for them to be encouraged in investing in bitcoin and to reduce the unemployment rate.

It is a waste of time. Do not do it - it is absolutely useless. You should better concentrate on your Bitcoins. Mine, trade, invest - all of these actions will bring you much more profit than arguing with BTC haters.
jerjer

Merit: 105

Money Token

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:35:14 PM

Let them hate, and lets focus our minds to earn bitcoin. Haters mindset are always negative. We as open minded people may be a very successful in the future but haters are still haters at that time .

chrsjrcj

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:52:58 PM

Just do nothing, over time they will realize that they were very wrong! Just imagine that they do not understand the value and power of bitcoin. You immediately feel better)
Thomas petersen

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:42:16 PM

Let them hate it until you show them how much you have earned with bitcoin. They will study themselves, maybe will try some bitcoin and eventually realize how great this digital currency is. I know many people who never believed in such thing and later they become bitcoin lover.
zero714309
Copper Member

Activity: 672

Im Interested in Quality

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:12:43 PM

Dont thinking to much about haters,it will be a waste of time, do the best you can in the world of crypto and a moment without you have to explain how important and beneficial bitcoin then by itself the haters will never regret in his entire life

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ───────
PETMALU11

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:16:36 PM

Be positive for what make yourself happy and dont be bother for someone who cannot believe it in Bitcoin. We cannot change other mind to believe just pursue your dreams to make it grow.
Name: Claudio

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:18:01 PM

One of my colleagues said that he don't want this kind way of earning money but they don't exactly the reason, so I thinks they are not just into it, they prepare the hardway like working working working, so leave them alone I work with a way I can rest my body after my job to earn extra by using my minds... Just when you earn money don't boast it to them instead treat them with eat all you can meal, they way they can't treat you...
tesmark07

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:21:03 PM

I think the Best way to do is to show to them what we been got or gained from bitcoin community. To shut off their big mouth..
Or in a good way.. encourage them to join in our community.
Cryptohad

Activity: 229

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:41:26 PM

I think that responding to their comments is stupid thing, I'm having a long debate with bitcoin haters, some of whom I face stupid people who do not understand bitcoin, and some again, i face an entrepreneur.

we must be selective when choosing the other person, and our attitude must also be different when dealing with both.

the interesting is that when arguing with entrepreneur, they dominate the real market, but they do not dominate the crypto market, so the concept is very unreasonable.
ratnawide

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:48:12 PM

why are you minded to shut up bitcoin haters? with them we will learn more about the shortcomings of bitcoin and we will be more careful. then we have a passion to prove that bitcoin is not as bad as they say
superving

Activity: 677

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:51:00 PM

Just let them what they want to do. In the end haters are still the losers. If youre doing good and haters are everywhere  just do what you think is right.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
AurumService

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 01:52:42 PM

I think that the best way is to ignore them. Haters gonna hate, they like it. And the more you feed them with your arguments, suggestions etc the more they hate. So the best way is to pay no attention and keep on doing your job.  Wink Don`t waste your time on them.
dimastegar

Activity: 672

The Power of SegWit is Limitless

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:12:50 PM

The most powerful way is to show what we get to them. Showing a result and truth to those people. And the second way is to advise them not to prejudice before they know the truth.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:16:44 PM

It's not an easy thing to do shutting up bitcoin haters. Some people naturally hate things and nothing can be done about that or to change their mentality. Another way is to show people the benefits of Bitcoin. I think with that, they'll know BTC has value and then they'll respect it
KingScorpio

Merit: 283

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 02:17:35 PM

ohm there is something called "freedom of oppinion" and "freedom of expression" and "freedom of enterpreneurship"

when someone propagates bitcoin nr. 239874019382 instead of bitcoin nr. 298349018939281 then its his entpreneuerial right

validavi

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:18:47 PM

Most of the bitcoin haters just make funny excuses and complains and it is not worth arguing with them. We should just share own positive experiences and hope that they will chage their mind.
cordlesslake

Activity: 501

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:18:52 PM

Another topic of the haters is "Now everyone works with the cryptocurrencies so no one will earn more". I believe the best answer is our silence.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 02:20:00 PM

Another topic of the haters is "Now everyone works with the cryptocurrencies so no one will earn more". I believe the best answer is our silence.

those hating "haters" are haters themselves

they only want everyone to fall in line with their agenda.

which is: quite an evil one

Jimbo Abu

Activity: 159
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:22:34 PM

Ignore them, and keep your ears away from them. Because they are the people who really don't know the good value of bitcoin to the people. They are the people thinks that Bitcoin is scam, maybe because they experience a bad thing or they fooled. Just do your work and focus to it.

DAOX 《  Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs  》  https://daox.org/
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤      The product is LIVE      ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
gerasimo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:23:49 PM

Bitcoin haters:

Bitcoin is used for illegal purposes. It will be banned and thus one should not invest.

Coins like monero are replacing bitcoins for illegal transactions. So one should not invest in bitcoin.

They have problem in both scenarios.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:24:44 PM

If only they realized they could lose; I am very sorry for them that they missed the opportunity. Obviously, it is impossible to come across this opportunity to believe or hate to be able to keep up with this technology. the biggest mistake they have made is that they will hate and not support it,
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1126

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:24:57 PM

You can't change people.
So, the best way is just to avoid negative people.
Haters enjoy when they attack others and in such way they receive energy to continue.
If you don't respond, they eventually loose power and stop or find something else.
When people around me say something negative about bitcoin, if they don't want to listen my arguments, I just don't listen them any more.
It's much better for my nerves and heath than to argue.

█████████▀▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀████████
█████▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀█████
████ █▀▄███████████▄▀██████
███▄█ ███████▀ ██████ █ ███
██▀█ ███  ▀▀█  ▀██████ █ ██
██ █ ████▄▄      ▀▀▀██ █ ██
██ █ █████▌        ▄██ ████
███▄█ █████▄▄   ▄▄███ █▀███

████▀█▄▀█████▌  ▀██▀▄█ ████

█████▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀▄█████
████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████

|▄█████████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄▀▀██░░░██▀▀▄▀██████
█████░██▄░░▄▄▄▄▄░░▄██░█████
████░█▀▀░▄██▄▄▄██▄░▀░█░████
████░█▄▄░█░█░░░█░█░▄▄█░████
████░██▀░▀██▀▀▀██▀░▀▀█░████
█████░█░▄▄░▀▀▀▀▀░▄▄░█░█████
██████▄▀██░░▄██░░██▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████████████▀█▀░█▀▄█
████████████████████░░░░░▀▄
████▄▄▄▀██████████▄▄░░░░░░▀
███████▀▄░▀▄░░▀▀███▄█░░░░░█
██████▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░▀█▄█░█▄█▄
█████▀░░░░░▀▀▀░░░▀▄▀███████
█████░░░░█░███░█░░█░███████
█████▄░░░▀░▀▀▀░▀░▄▀▄███████
██████▄░░░░▀▀▀░▄▄▀▄████████
████████▄▄░░░░▀▄▄██████████
█████████████▐░░░░█████████
█████████████▐▄▄▄▄█████████
██████▀█▀███▀▀▀███▀█▀██████
███████▄▀▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▀▄███████
█████████▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀█████████
████████░█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█░████████
███████░█▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀█░███████
██████░█▀▀▀█░░░█▀▀▀█░██████
█████░█▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀█░█████
████░█▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀█░████
█████████▀▀▀███████████████
█████▀▀░░▄▄░░░▄████████████
█████▀▄░▀░▄▄▀▀░░▀▄░▄▀██████
█████░░▀█▀░░▀▀░▄░█▄▄▄▄█████
█████▌▀▄▐▌░█░▀░▀░█░░░░█████
██████▄░░█░░░▀▀░▄▀░▀░██████
████████▄▐▌░▄▄█████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀░███
████████████████▄░░░░░░░███
█████████████████▀░░░░░▐███
███████████████▀░░░░▄▄░████
█████████████▀░░░░▄████████
██████████▀▀░░░▄███████████
███████▀░░░▄▄██████████████
███▀▀▄▄▄███████▀▀▀▀▀███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░▀█████
██▀▀▀▀░░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░▄░░▀▀█
░░▄░░░░▀▄░░█▄░░░▄▀░▄█░░░░░░
▀▄░▀█▄▄███▄███▄██▄███▄▄▀░▄▀
|ROULETTE
MINES
TOWERS
DICE
CRASH
──── ─── ─
joykulot

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:26:42 PM

Haters are always hates. I don't want to spent my time for them. I ignore them and focus what I'm doing. For me, BTC is my only way to earn and to help my family. And I ignore that people who don't know or idea what I doing.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:27:43 PM

People who hate Bitcoin in fact they have no trust and they are not trying to learn Bitcoin.
Yet they do not know the advantages possessed by Bitcoin, they just assume that Bitcoin is a mistake and has many shortcomings.
Let's learn about Bitcoin and we'll know that Bitcoin is such a wonderful thing.
josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:29:02 PM

Those people who hate Bitcoin are those who doesn't know everything about it. They hate it because they cannot understand or shall I say they cannot comprehend the principle of this business;how it works, how to use it and even on how to earn from it. So, no need to convince them or explain everything about Bitcoin because if they are really open minded, then they should read first then try to understand the concept before they start to bark.
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:30:12 PM

Their only purpose is to make angry those who invest time and effort in an innovative and uncertain trade such as cryptocurrency. They do not accept to see the success of others. We must tell them as little as possible.
carlisle1

Activity: 1204
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:32:16 PM

Haters are part of popularity,you will be consider popular and famous if you come to build more haters so this only mean we are successful spreading the word of cryptocurrency.for me we dont have to shut them out,instead lets help them realize what they are missing here..and we might knew in just a few they will be the one who's advertising crypto in positive ways lol

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
endut15

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:36:27 PM

Their only purpose is to make angry those who invest time and effort in an innovative and uncertain trade such as cryptocurrency. They do not accept to see the success of others. We must tell them as little as possible.
the most important thing now is, we still have to work hard, so that people who hate bitcoin will feel angry, because they have wasted the opportunity to join bitcoin.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
TRAID

Activity: 246

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 02:38:38 PM

I just ignore the haters...making contra arguments just adds fuel to the fire. They just feel bad for not investing earlier ..like the smart people did.

TRAID - World's Best Crypto Traders are Waiting to Mentor You ‖  www.TRAID.tv
evfrosini

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:42:13 PM

You are saying that bitcoins having no underlying value is half true as it is not precious like gold. I do not agree to this, even gold is just a metal and its value is  based just on trust of people.
senne

Activity: 770
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:47:02 PM

I think support of haters is very important in any system and clearly indicates that you are progressing in that particular field. The rising number of haters against Bitcoin shows that they re jealous of this marvelous technology which will shut down business of many companies. There are two type of haters once which hate bitcoin due to its progress which can include companies like PayPal and other type of haters are those people who are under the influence of bad news and rumors and have turned Bitcoin as evil in their mind.

The best way to shut up these haters is show them growth of Bitcoin over the years as numbers are more powerful than any kind of speech.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
yitepaja

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:52:03 PM

haters won't shut up ...they will find a way to criticize .the only way is the success.
Joriecoinbit

Merit: 105

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:57:46 PM

I just ignore the haters...making contra arguments just adds fuel to the fire. They just feel bad for not investing earlier ..like the smart people did.
Yes, nevermind those people with negative thoughts on bitcoin because its like wasting of time and ruined our day  .Actually it's not our future anymore,we have different perceptions on bitcoin ,haters gonna hate until they realize  bitcoin opportunity and end up to regrets.  
H0USE

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:00:42 PM

The person who is not capable of doing something other are they always hate it so why should we even bother about them?Btc is growing fast among general public and prices are rising day by day and people who dislike it tries to spread negaitivity about it but still can't do anything. The prices rises with great boost will automarically shut haters mouth and btc growing more popular among world.

crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:07:35 PM

Show them that you did earn something from bitcon. Show them that you have all the luxuries on the world because of bitcoin. Too many are haters because they have not seen how bitcoin have made the people!s lives happy and stress free.
goku1525

Merit: 50

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:14:55 PM

The person who is not capable of doing something other are they always hate it so why should we even bother about them?Btc is growing fast among general public and prices are rising day by day and people who dislike it tries to spread negaitivity about it but still can't do anything. The prices rises with great boost will automarically shut haters mouth and btc growing more popular among world.
A person who discriminate bitcoin never improve its status because they already have a negative perception on bitcoin.Yes, they hate bitcoin because they don't have enough knowledge about the site but if they are capable to learn and adopt the technology no doubt they can also get good money as well.
goku21

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:22:24 PM

just do them just not to notice because those who do not know bitcoin do so they hate bitcoin but let them just regret that eventually buy bitcoin while still cheap enough to increase profit
GeorgiyBilyk

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:09:52 PM

more and more people open their doors to bitcoin! even very many countries have opened their doors and completely legalized bitcoin and crypto world! those who envy and do not like the crypto world, these are people who do not want development and do not want to discover something new! but sooner or later they will stop resisting!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
damrianto

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:13:00 PM

all the ridicule or ugliness that is spread on this forum, we can only see and read. we can not directly stop them .. because they enter through the path that can not be entered by others .. then the only way is we can only guide and give very good guidance about bitcoin on them. or if they still do not want we can shoot his head until .... ...... .. he ask for mercy
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:29:52 PM

Just one simple way, educate them, teach them about bitcoin system.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:36:07 PM

Dont you want to shut their mouth with fist?lol

For me?i dont care about their sentiments because if youre a real believer of bitcoin,this haters wont affect you daily routine and focus on what you are doing herin cryptocurrency..and besides if you dont give them a damn,they will stop talkinh and will just get tired of what they are throwing towards bitcoin.

Sometimes those haters also helps bitcoin for promotional because the more they say negative,the morpeople get interested in crypto
dupee419

Activity: 924
Merit: 254

Roses are red, Dupee is blue

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:40:56 PM

Wow, that is one of the most astonishing posts I've ever read in this forum, I like how constructive the post is and how you managed to put up words like that, sentences like these deserve a merit and I did gave you already  before replying onto it, pretty much you have said everything that the people needs to know, I really do hope it gets more attention.
EARL MATEUS

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:46:13 PM

We did not need to shut up them bitcoin says it all.The increasing demand and increasing prices which attract more and more people toward itself some of the haters are also attracted by the high investment which is made in bitcoin and people earn millions of money which act as a slap to the haters.
HiRollStaff

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:51:37 PM

Bingo. I worked security for a long time. Arguing back never works. Literally never. When is the last time that you actually argued someone into submission by being the loudest or even the one who was quiet and smart about it? People have predispositions about their point of view: no matter what. they are right. The best arguers find common grounds and end the argument based on what they agree on and respectfully disagreeing on the rest. It's their loss!
Cryptoreflector_666

Merit: 19

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:55:50 PM

This cannot be done in principle. The world is dual and there is always a counterbalance. Moreover, these same bitcoin haters are very necessary for further development. Criticism is never superfluous, if it is constructive. This is a natural part of any process-Yin and Yang)

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
markint

Activity: 330
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:28:15 PM

I believe broadly in freedom of expression, so I do not find it particularly attractive to spend too much time counteracting the criticism of those who have remained skeptical of the advantages of cryptocurrencies as valid alternatives to the current banking system.

I think the priority should be to promote education and information campaigns to make the understanding of blockchain technology and the advantages of using cryptocurrencies more accessible to the masses of people. Once there is more knowledge, the use and acceptance of the cryptos will be given in an organic way, which would not be obtained if we only limit ourselves to discuss with the opponents of bitcoin.
The Monkey King

Activity: 285

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:31:40 PM

Actually for me, we do not need to shut them up because we are not here to convice them on how beneficial the bitcoin is. we are here for bitcoin, to spread it and to earn. If anyone hates bitcoin, let them. we do not need their hate and doubt. Let us focus on how we can make our relationship with bitcoins strong and firm.
Naitik

TROY GOLD

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:32:35 PM

You don't need to shut up the bitcoin haters. Bitcoin will do this on its own. When it show ts magic then everybody will be stunnned due to its tricks to surprise the bitcoin haters.

TROY
♦ Blockchain gold ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 13
alihasangoto

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 06:38:19 PM

There is an Idiom "Action speak louder than words". No need to make someone shutup, make them noise. You do your work and update about your progress. Soon they will go on silent mode.
boris singer

Merit: 254

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:39:42 PM

we just need to do a question and answer session and straighten out the wrong understanding of them. Most of them do not understand the latest theories and news entirely, or they are dominated by victims of ponzi schemes. But this is rather difficult for people living in a country that forbids bitcoin, but our job is to straighten all the important things out of their dislike and stay focused on what we do.
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:55:43 PM

We should not care about bitcoin haters. If they do not believe in bitcoin then don't because it won't affect in our earnings and we are just wasting time arguing with them about bitcoin. They hate bitcoin but they keep repeating their dumb questions "If bitcoin is a good as a source of income?". We should ignore them for them to shut their mouth.
Masongrae

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:58:03 PM

Dont waste time to shut bitcoin haters, you can not please everybody, just ignore them, and continue to aim big with the help of bitcoin, just enjoy experiencing the benefits of it and let haters witness your progress.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
Cheenguboc143

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:24:47 PM

Your success will be your main proof to those bitcoin haters,  let them watch you being rich,  they will and surely notice it,  so don't let them bother you,  just enjoy gaining!
neliawesome

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:36:10 PM

Yes most of the time people surround you keeps telling that bitcoin is a scam.Me if someone told me those things I just dont mind them coz first and foremost I dont need them.They are the type of people that even you will explain everything they still dont believe it.They are a negative thinker.Thats why its only a waste of time if I will spare my time in arguing to them.I rather show what I got from joining bitcoin coz thats the only thing that may change their mind and shut their mouth.
Nevkeke

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:42:23 PM

Popular thinks have fans and haters. It is not a problem. We don't have to argue with them. If they don't like bitcoin we can not force them. Let them go. Or say them "yes fight it and it makes bitcoin more popular"  Smiley Smiley
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 644
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:44:38 PM

I prefer to ignore them. If you don't like something them simply mind your own business and don't say bad comments about something you don't even know what It really is. If you spend your time searching for informations and you find good reasons to support your comments then I accept it. But don't come to me and talk about something you never used before and don't know anything about.

market-beta

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:44:59 PM

how to turn off the bitcon hater. By showing them the results we get from investing in bitcoin ..Therefore . which they once hated with bitcoin but now they want to learn and join in bitcoin ..
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 10:51:04 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 03:13:15 AM by KingScorpio

Bitcoin does good job freeing us from banksters but after that if bitcoin is still most important currency we are backward and made evreything worse

gandame

Activity: 840
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:53:31 PM

Dont mind them just enjoy what you are doing, while they bash bitcoin you enjoy it and get a profit. Many people are hate bitcoin because they believed that bitcoin scam.
So go on dont mind very people that hate bitcoin.

█████████▀▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀████████
█████▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀█████
████ █▀▄███████████▄▀██████
███▄█ ███████▀ ██████ █ ███
██▀█ ███  ▀▀█  ▀██████ █ ██
██ █ ████▄▄      ▀▀▀██ █ ██
██ █ █████▌        ▄██ ████
███▄█ █████▄▄   ▄▄███ █▀███

████▀█▄▀█████▌  ▀██▀▄█ ████

█████▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀▄█████
████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████

|▄█████████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄▀▀██░░░██▀▀▄▀██████
█████░██▄░░▄▄▄▄▄░░▄██░█████
████░█▀▀░▄██▄▄▄██▄░▀░█░████
████░█▄▄░█░█░░░█░█░▄▄█░████
████░██▀░▀██▀▀▀██▀░▀▀█░████
█████░█░▄▄░▀▀▀▀▀░▄▄░█░█████
██████▄▀██░░▄██░░██▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████████████████▀█▀░█▀▄█
████████████████████░░░░░▀▄
████▄▄▄▀██████████▄▄░░░░░░▀
███████▀▄░▀▄░░▀▀███▄█░░░░░█
██████▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░▀█▄█░█▄█▄
█████▀░░░░░▀▀▀░░░▀▄▀███████
█████░░░░█░███░█░░█░███████
█████▄░░░▀░▀▀▀░▀░▄▀▄███████
██████▄░░░░▀▀▀░▄▄▀▄████████
████████▄▄░░░░▀▄▄██████████
█████████████▐░░░░█████████
█████████████▐▄▄▄▄█████████
██████▀█▀███▀▀▀███▀█▀██████
███████▄▀▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▀▄███████
█████████▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀█████████
████████░█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█░████████
███████░█▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀█░███████
██████░█▀▀▀█░░░█▀▀▀█░██████
█████░█▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀█░█████
████░█▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀█░████
█████████▀▀▀███████████████
█████▀▀░░▄▄░░░▄████████████
█████▀▄░▀░▄▄▀▀░░▀▄░▄▀██████
█████░░▀█▀░░▀▀░▄░█▄▄▄▄█████
█████▌▀▄▐▌░█░▀░▀░█░░░░█████
██████▄░░█░░░▀▀░▄▀░▀░██████
████████▄▐▌░▄▄█████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀░███
████████████████▄░░░░░░░███
█████████████████▀░░░░░▐███
███████████████▀░░░░▄▄░████
█████████████▀░░░░▄████████
██████████▀▀░░░▄███████████
███████▀░░░▄▄██████████████
███▀▀▄▄▄███████▀▀▀▀▀███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░▀█████
██▀▀▀▀░░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░▄░░▀▀█
░░▄░░░░▀▄░░█▄░░░▄▀░▄█░░░░░░
▀▄░▀█▄▄███▄███▄██▄███▄▄▀░▄▀
|ROULETTE
MINES
TOWERS
DICE
CRASH
──── ─── ─
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:00:03 PM

There is really no need to shut them up. I mean, who are they for you to waste your precious time? You're just gonna place a huge burden on your shoulder which may even get heavier until you could not carry it anymore. I'm not saying that I have no concern with how people treat or say about Bitcoin. It's just not practical for me to frustrate myself with people who could not contribute to my well being! See, you can never please everyone. This is same with Bitcoin. Since it is quite new to most, they will think differently about it. Time will come that these people will see and understand the value of Bitcoin.

walemil

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:22:57 PM

If indeed cryptocurrencies have significantly improved your life in a way that it is very obvious for anyone to see, then it will be easy to shut these haters up. It is not unusual to see haters. They are the ones who ignorantly call cryptocurrency a scam and they are not ready to learn. One thing is sure, the success results will speak for the cryptocurrency enthusiasts and shut haters up.
Larrycool

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:26:09 PM

It is very simple, simply don't pay attention to those who hate Bitcoin. Basically, these people don`t understand anything in crypto-currencies and they are afraid of this phenomenon. It is easier for them to criticize and be hostile to this sphere than to understand this fact that bitcoin is quite significant.
noelanora99

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:26:45 PM

Let them be a haters, it's their loss anyway. Soon those people will know that an opportunity has fly by the window. They'll surely regret turning their back on it because of the lack of knowledge or any other malicious intention they had in mind. Making our success be their lost.
Codename23

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:36:32 PM

You don't need to listen or care to those who hate bitcoin. Just keep on doing your job for you to earn. If you already earned, show it to them. And prove to them that it is wrong to hate bitcoin.
monkeykiss21

Activity: 214

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:37:51 PM

Me too.. When Iam entering bitcoin I always encountered people who really hate bitcoin. They don't know what iam doing, and the prettiest gift of bitcoin from the people who use it and really trust about it. For the best way to keep shut of their mouth is to see the best profit what you have now, and it's the best prove to make them believe or maybe they're not.

oloveloveo

Activity: 158

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:59:06 AM

Yeah theres a lot of people who doesnt even understand and know alot about bitcoin, for some unknown reason hates and against it.
And the worst case is that they're spreading false news against bitcoin and makes those new investors to hesitate.

They just believed in news which is sometimes biased and fake.
We cant stop them from spreading those stories because we cant control them. But i think we can give advice for those people who listen and doubting about bitcoin. If they are posting in Social Media which is for you is not true, then you can argue with it. That way they may know that they are in fault and shut them up. Also we need to say those advantages, benefits and possible risks to everyone and let them be judge if they would still continue investing.

SmokerFace

Activity: 447
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:11:26 AM

You can't shut all up the haters in crypto industry but you can decrease them by proving that Bitcoin is good have more benefits than other investments, I think the people who hates it are Victims of investment scams, Already a victim of other bitcoin platform scams and the people who wants to buy more bitcoin in the cheapest price that's why they want to make a FUD news to warn investors to sell their coins in the cheap price.
Also we need to do to improve this community is to help each other even there's so many haters we don't need to mind them just prove to them that we are successful Smiley
Coinlover9

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:35:52 AM

Well there will always be skepticks but if someone genuinely wants to know and is open to new ideas then tell him what you know about Bitcoin its goal and it's how it's works.tell him about various projects that are based on blockchain technology .
Baofeng

Activity: 952
Merit: 626

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:40:26 AM

In life there will always be haters because you can't please everyone. As how to shutdown bitcoin haters, No, we really can't and how much we show them that bitcoin's good side they will still hate it to the bone. Specially old traditional investors such as Warren Buffett or those who have been scam before in the name of crypto. So its just better to keep quite and let Bitcoin ecosystem do its thing. Right now the price keeps going up, so its a slap on the face for those bitcoin haters. hahhaha

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Nilda

Merit: 14

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:44:53 AM

I think by now, everyone is already aware that bitcoin is not a scam or a Ponzi Scheme. Unless one is on denial mode. The fact that it will be on Nasdaq soon and the entry of Samsung into
cryptocurrency changed the mind of many skeptics.

Bastok

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:53:51 AM

To shut up bitcoin haters is to show them your good results or outcome. In the process of managing your investment in bitcoin you will hear lots of negative feedback and comments about it.  They try to change your mind of what you believe. As I recommend that you need to do anything to them, just let them talk and everyday they will check on you. Once you have a good result,eventually they will shut off like tjey sont exist.
rodel caling

Activity: 868

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile