Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:49:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Shut Up Bitcoin Haters  (Read 1833 times)
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 10:00:59 PM

I wouldn't waste my time on these people. I have more important things to do than deal with haters who don't understand the true sense of Bitcoin. These are people who listen to fake news or who were into Bitcoin trading but made some mistakes and then blamed their misfortunes on Bitcoin. So I don't want anything to do with them. I would rather mind my own business.

laserfocused

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 01:27:15 AM

The thing people don't know is, Ponzi schemes exist everywhere. The second point is, at the end of the day if you want something to be beneficial for you, you have to do this. Everyone else only has their best interest in mind.
Exeus

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:45:01 AM

The main thing is that people are talking about bitcoin. Wether it is Good or bad, at least its being talked about.
We don't even care about what they talked about bitcoin because they don't know what opportunities that bitcoin can give to us and we don't need also to be doubt it's because they hate bitcoin, all we have to do is continue our daily habbit and earn bitcoin as much as possible.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:20:54 AM

Haters gonna hate i'd say.  So let them be.  It is a waste of time to think of them.

Before anyone else, it is ourselves who we should be thinking of.  The value of bitcoin and all other crypto currencies does not depend on the amount of love or hate people have for them.

Let's all merely smirk a sly smile at all the haters when the value of bitcoin breaks all speculations once more.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:29:24 AM

I think the best way to shut up bitcoin haters is to prove that you are earning on bitcoin. When I was starting at bitcoin, there are a lot of negative comments from my friends and they were always telling me to be cautious. Only a few of them supported me and those people are investing on bitcoin as well. They are earning enough money for their needs and they never regret investing on bitcoin even if the price goes up and down.
There is nothing better than to show actual proof, there are many people that are never going to become convinced by intellectual responses they need to see evidence with their own eyes and if you show to them that you are successful obtaining bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies they'll be left speechless and you will leave them without any arguments against you.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:35:05 AM

if you find someone who hates Bitcoin, then you just need to be quiet and do not have to say anything
just do your activity as usual
and do not ever feel stupid for what you do
1993jochico

Merit: 46

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:03:59 AM

if you find someone who hates Bitcoin, then you just need to be quiet and do not have to say anything
This is a good advise and then when you get a big profit, show them how bitcoin change your life.

But still we have to share the knowledge that we have if they ask.Smiley

yummydex

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:12:06 AM

Dispelling Some of the Most Common Arguments Against Crypto

Once in a while, every crypto-enthusiast will run into somebody who is skeptical of the industry altogether. People like this usually have never invested before, or did once but lost their money. As somebody who cares about the field of cryptocurrency and has invested several times in the past, it can be mind-numbing and frustrating to hear the opinions of people who have only ever read headlines and soundbites regarding the topic.

Make note, it is reasonable to be skeptical of cryptocurrency and present some well-researched arguments against them, but the people being referred to here are those that know very little about the industry and have no noticeable desire to get acquainted with it.

Here are some of the most common arguments you will hear against cryptocurrency (either from people you know or from news outlets) and some simple responses to them.

“Cryptocurrency is a pyramid scheme.”
Occasionally, I will run into a person who claims that cryptocurrency (or more specifically bitcoin) is a pyramid scheme and that only those who were first to the market will be able to make a reasonable profit from it.

While it is true that the earliest adopters of coins like bitcoin and ether have seen the most significant increases in their profits – this does not make it a pyramid scheme. Pyramid schemes are structured so that subordinate investors must pay or hand over a percentage of earnings to a higher level investor. This is not the case with cryptocurrency— if you head to an exchange to buy a coin, it is possible you will be buying from somebody who is at the same level as you (i.e., they invested around the same time you did). This is not possible with pyramid schemes since the only way to make money is to recruit new members. With cryptocurrency, you can trade and exchange with new or old investors. Also note, the main aim of cryptocurrency is not necessarily to get new investors since the price of a coin does not exactly rise due to adoption. Positive news regarding programming updates, partnerships, and new features can also just as quickly raise the price of a coin.

“Cryptocurrency is only used to buy drugs and launder money.”
This statement is commonly used by media outlets as a way to discredit the entire industry and the technology behind it. The best way to refute this statement is to briefly explain the nature of the blockchain and the sheer level of transparency that cryptocurrency offers. Most people who do not know anything about the industry get the impression that using this currency automatically masks your identity and your movements.

Explain to them that most coins have a global database of transactions which can freely be viewed by anybody. This, alone, is enough to discourage people from laundering money and purchasing illicit substances since law enforcement, the IRS, and other government bodies can track purchases with more ease than fiat.

“There is no underlying. value”
This is a half-truth. While cryptocurrency does not rest its value on assets like gold or land, it instead derives value from its developers and its code. Arguably, this is similar to how legal tender derives its value from its government and laws. Similar to how a decision or press conference from the President can affect the price of USD, an announcement from a lead developer can affect the price of Litecoin.

“It is too late to make money.”
I have personally found this argument to be said by people who only know of one cryptocurrency: bitcoin. Generally, the easiest way to open their mind is to show them that CoinMarketCap actually lists over 1500 coins and tokens. Of course, only a fraction of them are worth investment, but it proves that the industry is expansive.

New coins and tokens are constantly entering the market, many of which shoot up in price significantly after a while. One coin that has not had a long history, but is valued highly, is Nano. The coin only came into existence in early 2017, but in the space of a little over a year it has risen to the 28th spot. The main reason for this is the team it has and the technology it runs on. Finding a new coin with a great set of programmers and impressive code can be one way of making money in the industry. Of course, it is not the only way. The much larger coins like bitcoin, ether, and monero are still considered good investments now— this is because people still think the technology is undervalued. If that is the case, then it certainly is not too late to make money.

Originally published at cryptodisrupt.com
Invite them for a dinner or lunch in a expensive restaurant and after they eat tell them that the money that you payed for the restaurant comes from bitcoin Grin. Anyway after all if you joined a group or business for example its your choice nobody pushed you.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:28:13 AM

I agree with, we don't have to talk to them and let them think what they want. and if somehow we can get success from bitcoin, we can show to them that what we believe and what we did it's really bring something benefits and the important thing is we can buy something from the money that we get from bitcoin. I think after they know that we can get success from bitcoin, they will open their eyes and see that they are wrong to hate bitcoin because they don't know exactly what is bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
dubinsky

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:44:09 AM

Why should we care about them when we do not live from their money. Whatever they say and do, I do not care. It's not my business. Haters will always see the ugliness of bitcoin despite many positive things on bitcoin.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:08:12 AM

Don't not be too concerned about those who hate bitcoin.
because they always saying bitcoin is bad without knowing the good side in it.
If they insist that bitcoin is bad and they force you to stop, then show your portfolio or your income from bitcoin this far.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:13:52 AM

Just shiw them your or someone else's earnings or stuff you bought from investing in crypto. If they still hate on Bitcoins, just let them be, they will miss out a big opportunity and will regret when Bitcoins price pumps up and then you can show them more money if you make some, they will surely be angry and maybe even try it out or at least shut up.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Scavagers

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:36:48 AM

Once in a while, every crypto-enthusiast will run into somebody who is skeptical of the industry altogether. People like this usually have never invested before, or did once but lost their money. As somebody who cares about the field of cryptocurrency and has invested several times in the past, it can be mind-numbing and frustrating to hear the opinions of people who have only ever read headlines and soundbites regarding the topic.

Make note, it is reasonable to be skeptical of cryptocurrency and present some well-researched arguments against them, but the people being referred to here are those that know very little about the industry and have no noticeable desire to get acquainted with it.

Here are some of the most common arguments you will hear against cryptocurrency (either from people you know or from news outlets) and some simple responses to them.

Occasionally, I will run into a person who claims that cryptocurrency (or more specifically bitcoin) is a pyramid scheme and that only those who were first to the market will be able to make a reasonable profit from it.

While it is true that the earliest adopters of coins like bitcoin and ether have seen the most significant increases in their profits – this does not make it a pyramid scheme. Pyramid schemes are structured so that subordinate investors must pay or hand over a percentage of earnings to a higher level investor. This is not the case with cryptocurrency— if you head to an exchange to buy a coin, it is possible you will be buying from somebody who is at the same level as you (i.e., they invested around the same time you did). This is not possible with pyramid schemes since the only way to make money is to recruit new members. With cryptocurrency, you can trade and exchange with new or old investors. Also note, the main aim of cryptocurrency is not necessarily to get new investors since the price of a coin does not exactly rise due to adoption. Positive news regarding programming updates, partnerships, and new features can also just as quickly raise the price of a coin.

This statement is commonly used by media outlets as a way to discredit the entire industry and the technology behind it. The best way to refute this statement is to briefly explain the nature of the blockchain and the sheer level of transparency that cryptocurrency offers. Most people who do not know anything about the industry get the impression that using this currency automatically masks your identity and your movements.

Explain to them that most coins have a global database of transactions which can freely be viewed by anybody. This, alone, is enough to discourage people from laundering money and purchasing illicit substances since law enforcement, the IRS, and other government bodies can track purchases with more ease than fiat.

This is a half-truth. While cryptocurrency does not rest its value on assets like gold or land, it instead derives value from its developers and its code. Arguably, this is similar to how legal tender derives its value from its government and laws. Similar to how a decision or press conference from the President can affect the price of USD, an announcement from a lead developer can affect the price of Litecoin.

I have personally found this argument to be said by people who only know of one cryptocurrency: bitcoin. Generally, the easiest way to open their mind is to show them that CoinMarketCap actually lists over 1500 coins and tokens. Of course, only a fraction of them are worth investment, but it proves that the industry is expansive.

New coins and tokens are constantly entering the market, many of which shoot up in price significantly after a while. One coin that has not had a long history, but is valued highly, is Nano. The coin only came into existence in early 2017, but in the space of a little over a year it has risen to the 28th spot. The main reason for this is the team it has and the technology it runs on. Finding a new coin with a great set of programmers and impressive code can be one way of making money in the industry. Of course, it is not the only way. The much larger coins like bitcoin, ether, and monero are still considered good investments now— this is because people still think the technology is undervalued. If that is the case, then it certainly is not too late to make money.

I think the best way is to not care and take your time in making money through bitcoin. Let them throw hate against bitcoin and you can use this as an inspiration to work better. Give yourself a year in crypto and then go back at them after a year and show them who is the boss now. This will make them embarassed and maybe no longer talk trash about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Even popular personalities have favored bitcoin and they know that this is going well so you do not have to worry and just do what you should do.
lissa brak

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:42:57 AM

i was starting earning bitcoin here in bitcointalk. since then i heared a lot of fud and fake news about bitcoin. but i did not listen to them, instead i always make a research about earning bitcoin. bitcoin haters will stop making wrong feedback if you prove them that you really earn bitcoin in real and let them unerstand wht bitcoin is.
newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:12:24 PM

When someone feel that they're slighted because they were affected by something you said which makes them feel like you are superior to them, they tend to express their feelings by saying awful words. Avoid taking these words personally and just keep doing what you're doing, and don't allow others to stop you. Remind yourself that they're suspicious but at the same time insecure because you are doing something well. Although it’s hard to do, ignoring mean comments from these type of people tells them you are not going to validate their malicious and foul opinions.
MorganFreemanBeard

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:15:56 PM

This cannot be done in principle. The world is dual and there is always a counterbalance. Moreover, these same bitcoin haters are very necessary for further development. Criticism is never superfluous, if it is constructive. This is a natural part of any process-Yin and Yang)
parlerm

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:22:12 PM

We can't. Just leave it. We can't forced they to love Bitcoin. Surely they will regret not believing Bitcoin in the future when BTC price can reach higher price and can be used as common payment system.
luis sagna14

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:29:59 PM

You cannot just shut up the haters. Crypto currency is like a religion, we cannot expect them to believe no matter how powerful our testimonies are. Instead let them watch us
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:47:28 PM

I guess because they lack knowledge of bitcoin, so they hate bitcoin. You can provide proof of your income from bitcoin, and they will start thinking about bitcoin and in the end they will choose bitcoin.
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:57:58 PM

For those who are sure to do, let them explain everything to them, yes it is difficult but they need to go through the big talk or prove to them that you really are paying a bitcoin and that's not a scam, maybe we're not obligated to understand more about bitcoins are ashamed of how and what they are, but because this is the only best way to do it for the future learn how to keep them silent, and it's better to learn how to use bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: