Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:45:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins you regret Selling Early?  (Read 1373 times)
L1looker

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:08:15 PM

I was once an emotional investor when I first engage into the market, right now I already understand the volatility of the market so at least I can control my emotions and will just let history repeat itself.
Dirk2017

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:43:41 PM

I regret yesterday today, as I sold all my coins at the lowest price thinking that they are going to go way down, just to buy them today, at least 20% over  Angry
I dont know whats the feeling of regreting simply because i didn't experience that on trading, i will hold the coins that i bought and wait for the perfect moment to sell it. I will wait till the price of coins reach to my expectation. I want long term investment because you dont need to focus and give time to watch the movement of coins and recommend you to hold bitcoin because im surely you can earn profit.

AAlex48

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:53:19 PM

The situation is not quite the same, but, nevertheless, I sold part of the hst at a price of 50 cents, only in a short period of time it grew to 5+ dollars. It's good that I sold only a part, but it still hurts.
shalaza

Activity: 283
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:54:08 PM

I'm still new to all these coins, let me sit back and learn from gurus
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:57:51 PM

trx, i regret it so bad, the thing is, trx last november is so cheap, I buy 900,000 of it for 3 eth only, then after a few days it pumps, I sold it for 6 eth, then I dont buy again after that. last january, its price become so high that no one expect to happen.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:00:07 PM

as far as i remember not coin that i regret for selling, but i regret when i did not sell the coin that have profit back at the day
That's right, I've had so many regrets about it. There are times when my coins rise so high but I still hope that it will rise higher so that I decide not to sell my coins and I feel sorry for that.

Am I spamming? Report me!
kanna

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:08:18 PM

XRP, I am really really serious regret because of selling it very soon  Cry
vandako

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:54:42 PM

Hello guys!, In your years of experience investing in crypto, aware of its volatility, what coin or token maybe you regret selling the most?  Maybe today when  you look at the market you cry because maybe the coin you sell last month is life-changing in price already.  Grin

I sold some of bitcoin cash when it was about $700. Prices increase quite rapidly thereafter and I rarely regret my decision now as I faced big loss because of this.
annaby

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:48:39 PM

I regret that I did not sell coins at a good price. I expected that coins would cost more, but they fell to a minimum.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:37:11 PM

That is the most horrible thing happened to me when I sell my bitcoins early through unsudden decrease in the market value of it.
Through this I missed the opportunity given by god to earn more money and that thing is the regretful moment for me but now that is the lesson that I adopt now and consider.
Nuky1289

Activity: 198

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:54:15 PM

as far as i remember not coin that i regret for selling, but i regret when i did not sell the coin that have profit back at the day

Same for me, i only regret, that i didnt sell anything on the january highs and lost -80% in the process. Thankfully there were some promising gains in the last weeks Smiley

prefontaine1982

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:58:32 PM

Well, the first ethereum that i have ever sold was at $80 each one, on last february if i am not wrong.
It was one of the biggest mistakes that i have ever did (and i bought all of them $40 on January)
fitzzz

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:11:32 PM

One thing i regret was, I have not sell my coins on its peak last january and take some profit.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:17:32 PM

The penny you regret to sell early is bitcoin. Previously I sold bitcoin for $ 5000 and after a few days the bitcoin price was up over $ 9000. Now that I've learned, I'm going to be doing bitcoin business for a long time and patiently waiting for the highest possible bitcoin price and then selling it.
Shenrox

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:22:05 PM

I sold a lot of ripples at less than $0,20 a few months ago. Days later, it went to more than $0,80.. and two weeks later, it grow up to more than $3.

It was the worst thing that i have ever did, i do not know why did i sell them.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
jhon pantau

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:26:07 PM

I have not regretted the coins I have sold, because until now I sell them in the right situation. With this highly fluctuating crypto market coupling, my advice is if you want to sell coins, do not sell all the coins that you think have a better potential for the future. So you will not regret having set aside the coin as your future investment asset.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:35:00 PM

The only coin I regretted selling early is Antshares now NEO, the team was very bad with communication and because of the bad state of their wallet I decided to sell early but to my surprise the price hit $100, that is a great ROI but there have been alot of projects where the decision to sell early have paid off

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:57:18 AM

Ahm?  There is no any moment in my life that I feel become regretful because all decision that i made are well executed and well planned.
In this process I can be able to achieve a right outcome that what I expected.
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:02:34 AM

Hello guys!, In your years of experience investing in crypto, aware of its volatility, what coin or token maybe you regret selling the most?  Maybe today when  you look at the market you cry because maybe the coin you sell last month is life-changing in price already.  Grin
yeah DENT is my full regret. after i sell in 17 sathosi. then the price going to the moon and reach more 200 satosi
i'm feel so crazy about that, and i crying long day

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
cllo78

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:12:21 AM

I don’t think I’m going to regret it since I sold it. Maybe you didn’t get very high earnings, but you also avoided the risk of huge losses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: