Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:27:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 TYPERIUM™ 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 30,000,000 TOKEN BOUNTY!!! [PRE-SALE MAY 30TH]  (Read 3608 times)
Typerium (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:50:25 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2018, 09:39:06 AM by Typerium

TYPERIUM™

CHANGING THE GAME, FOREVER...

Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever.
We're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace,
that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.

DISCOVER:
https://www.typerium.io

WATCH:
Teaser Campaign: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VteB1GE1pSs
Explainer Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZQ2u59NbyM

READ:
Whitepaper: https://www.typerium.io/media/1020/Official-Typerium-Whitepaper.pdf

CONNECT:
Telegram: https://t.me/typerium
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Typerium_io
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/typerium_io/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/typerium/

BOUNTY:
We're Giving Away 30,000,000 TYPE Tokens!
Bounty: https://vyper.io/c/3909fawsf

PRE-SALE:
May 30TH, 2018 – June 25, 2018

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More updates coming soon, including a huge potential new advisor...
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vuykookbtsvn

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:45:01 AM

the Typerium project in earth.
vuykookbtsvn

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:48:10 AM

ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment.
ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment.
bocahebitren

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:00:15 AM

when will bounty start?
sheamus1992

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:03:15 AM

It is cool to understand that there are such good minds that create such projects as yours. I got acquainted with each material you presented, which has a great presentation, and I think the same good future for the project itself. Good luck you guys in Your work, I support you 100%. Cool project! I think in the world now very few such responsible people, who embody ideas into reality, but Typerium project just a dream come true!
Nemusha69

Activity: 177

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:07:18 AM

This is the most amazing and Game changing project. I Am Eager to catch it.ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment. ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment.
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:08:41 AM

It is cool to understand that there are such good minds that create such projects as yours. I got acquainted with each material you presented, which has a great presentation, and I think the same good future for the project itself. Good luck you guys in Your work, I support you 100%. Cool project! I think in the world now very few such responsible people, who embody ideas into reality, but Typerium project just a dream come true!
we'll see what will happen next on this project
just stay tuned  Wink
zihadhayder

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:09:13 AM

Oh,i want to achieve this coin,very recently i will buy 1000  price.
rert

Activity: 183

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:09:59 AM

The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever. They're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.
yoshiyuki46

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:42:08 AM

Great project!
NN900

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:47:30 AM

I see a strong team behind that project. I totally support the idea of fighting piracy by launching content-creating platform. Piracy-fighting field is a relatively new on blockchain, at least it is not next "new gen.exchange" or "payment system" as 95% of new projects are. Competition is therefore lesser and greater chances to success.
Karenayen

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:49:26 AM

This is interesting Typerium’s software will help to build the bridge between everyday people and stunning visual design. by suggesting typographical layouts, image pairings, font pairings, filters and more, users will be able to create beautiful pieces of content without any prior design experience.
@ashaikh1991

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:55:21 AM

Hello team! Thank you for the work done! Your project looks very interesting and has a well-thought-out airdrops system, and I wish you success in your endeavor!
HendrixJimi

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:56:07 AM

Cool project! It is cool to understand that there are such good minds that create such projects as yours. I got acquainted with each material you presented, which has a great presentation, and I think the same good future for the project itself. Good luck you guys in Your work, I support you 100%. The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever. They're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide. I think in the world now very few such responsible people, who embody ideas into reality, but Typerium project just a dream come true!
stil3tto

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:08:36 AM

The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment.
salsa24

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 08:08:50 AM

I think the typerium project will be successful with the support team of experts and iconya will be very promising This is the most amazing and Game changing project. I Am Eager to catch it.ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment. ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment.
tranduy

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:16:59 AM

Financial investment which is specifically investing Electronic money is a profitable business model but also risky, you can X10, X100 times account in just one day but you can also lose all just in 1 month.
So always invest with capital you do not need it for a long time, accept the risks that may be encountered.
This is a good project. I love it. I will share it to my friends. I hope the project will develop well.
darkrise

Activity: 259
Merit: 10

Crypto Revo

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 08:18:43 AM

Glad I joined the bounty program!

Typerium protect content creators and the freedom to allow content creators to do what they do best, create is an incredible idea and platform that makes what was impossible, POSSIBLE!

It cuts out he need for having a middleman, and the community is driven by user contribution. So you dont simply have to rely on sales, we are rewarded everytime a transaction takes place !

I joined the pre-ico as well and I am definitely investing in this project.

Good luck team !

Open for Rent
manishanand

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:23:06 AM

Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content.Typerium protect content creators and the freedom to allow content creators to do what they do best, create is an incredible idea and platform that makes what was impossible, POSSIBLE!
This is a good project. I love it. I will share it to my friends. I hope the project will develop well. It has good partnership with Apple, Sony and many more. I think project will go to moon
Kryus

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:31:45 AM

frankly I am confused after reading your project object forward
because the mechanics and drivers it is a real job, how do you reward them
then there is the linkage of this project with the government and private workshop
this project I think many people who contribute
how do you guarantee an investor and consumer security
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: