Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:01:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 TYPERIUM™ 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 30,000,000 TOKEN BOUNTY!!! [PRE-SALE MAY 30TH]  (Read 3615 times)
Beliveinbit

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:36:04 AM

Decentralization is a future!

MLBBPLG

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:36:16 AM

This is a very good project. I believe and believe in this project. Their team will do their best to build this project into the best of year project. It's a shame if we just skip this project. Let us together support this project.
anatoliylep2

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:37:18 AM

An excellent project with a great future. I recommend everyone to take part. A team of professionals that confidently goes to the goal.  also professionals in the cryptomir will be able to monetize their knowledge. in general, study the project and you will understand how many advantages it has.
Just joined bounty program. Very nice and cool project,  wish you all the best for 2018.

loismanny88

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:38:52 AM

Solid website, professional whitepaper, cool story...will consider investing once the sale officially starts
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:42:13 AM

Typerium is a platform that changes the game in its entirety. With this, no more room for scary monster called piracy. I even read through the profiles of the organizers but I can give a recommendations on them. I believe this is a project that if succeed as proposed will, it will really change the game for good.
Maykl

Activity: 2618
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:44:59 AM

It was interesting to me to read white paper. The Typerium project it will be very useful to people. The buyer and the seller will make transactions without intermediaries, with use of a mobile application. The team of professionals create the decentralized platform for creation of content, and and it is healthy for protection of intellectual property. Good luck to you in realization of conceived.
firestormaow

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:51:12 AM

I believe this project will developt fast because it is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. This project will creat a revolution in a near future. it is surely potential. ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment. I am proud of investing in this Project.
serega12

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:54:50 AM

I think the typerium project will be successful with the support team of experts and iconya will be very promising This is the most amazing and Game changing project. I Am Eager to catch it.ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment. ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment
ereminvlad

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:55:18 AM

At this stage of my acquaintance with the project #ICO I can say that I was surprised by the idea of a global expansion in the future and a huge coverage in the future. Let's work together to successfully develop this project.
pokemoso

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:03:55 AM

Great project! It is cool to understand that there are such good minds that create such projects as yours.
 I got acquainted with each material you presented, which has a great presentation, and I think the same good future for the project itself. Good luck you guys in Your work, I support you 100%.
The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals.
 Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. Piracy is a huge problem for content creators.
Typerium plans to change that, forever. They're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide. I think in the world now very few such responsible people, who embody ideas into reality, but Typerium project just a dream come true!
ferlil

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:06:46 AM

very good
alchera

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:14:40 AM

A project that everyone should like to join in ... The dreams need to be turned into reality and dreams must be pursued and this can be done with you. The personality project faces dreams and the dreams are not fulfilled .. I hope that this will not happen and that dreams will run away .. Good luck everyone
skyo92

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:15:22 AM

What more we need from a project

- Idea with huge potential.
- Professional Team : they are active all the time and answer your questions any time with a happy face.
- Marketing : they have the visual skills ( look at there Teasers) and the smart marketing ideas ( checkout the Typerium Car  Shocked Shocked)

This team is ambitious and they have a clear vision of what they are doing and that makes you believe in them and the marvelous project.
stelkendobro

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:22:14 AM

what are the benefits to investors, if they invest in your project?
as we know projects similar to your project there are many in the market.
olegjan2008

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:26:00 AM

300OK!
toby27

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:29:49 AM

Piracy for content at digital age are something that make content creator lost their incentive from more than 2.2 billion consumer,and Typerium come as a solution and answer for content creator for saving they creation using blockchain technology.Platform for creator, decentralized social network, marketplace with fair and good sales commission,and more advantages we get from Typerium.Great Success in front of You !
hbccpyo

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:34:02 AM

Glad I joined the bounty program!
An excellent project with a great future. The team of professionals create the decentralized platform for creation of content, and and it is healthy for protection of intellectual property.  ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment. I am proud of investing in this Project.
 I got acquainted with each material you presented, which has a great presentation, and I think the same good future for the project itself. Good luck you guys in Your work, I support you 100%.
I think in the world now very few such responsible people, who embody ideas into reality, but Typerium project just a dream come true!
Bhebhe
Copper Member

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:35:20 AM

This project amazing very promising,, i plan to invest this project i promise dev  i always support this project #typerium
didikz

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:35:31 AM

The Typerium project has good potential and I’m really excited to be part of this great project.  The team has put together a good advertising strategy which is working really well to attract the public and many participants to join the ICO, and for that I say kudos to the team! TYPERIUM to the moon!!
muralisree

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:47:35 AM

The typerium project nice and great will be successful.This project amazing very promising,, i plan to invest.  The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: