Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:30:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 TYPERIUM™ 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 30,000,000 TOKEN BOUNTY!!! [PRE-SALE MAY 30TH]  (Read 3614 times)
dicenl

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:52:33 AM

I think this is a great project. There is a huge market looking at privacy for content creators. And the fact there is no easy way to get your product registered as intellectual property like on the Ethereum blockchain. Im following this project since the beginning and so should you all. Check the website https://typerium.io and if you want to get some tokens enter the bounty program!
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:52:56 AM

This project by the TYPERIUM really help the people not only the contend reader to get authentic and non-piracy subjectt but for the content builder who were alway be worry abount their original contend whether it can't be leaked. So, TYPERIUM brings with the latest idea with the help of blockchain technology to make the world totally piracy free content. Whether it be the video content or any subject matter the writer will get their actual valur for his extra-ordinary efforts. At the same time The reader and the atcher will get a authentic content to read and make the critic successfully. Typerim is a decentralized content creation platform where the market will consist with the market price without any price content. The content you create on the Typerium platform will always be safe and there is no need for piracy protectio or patent creation. The software will do automatically all the required safety measure for your content. This is the place where social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide. A decentralized place that no body control or owned the content without any private key. So, just wait for the beginning of this ICO which will come in just 26 days.
quockiencoltd

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:57:27 AM

Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever. This is the reason that I am interested in this project. I am Vietnamese, Vietnamese piracy in my country is spreading it a great damage to the creator, hope the project brings the best for the content creator. My biggest wish is: Let's share the project with everyone. Wish the project success!
sm@sher

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:59:59 AM

nice
reddy428

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:08:34 AM

The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever. They're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.
melee912

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:16:59 AM

This is one of the better ICO's around. It was presented very well and I have no doubt that this will be a big success.
This is one of the better ICO's around. It was presented very well and I have no doubt that this will be a big success.
andikadana25

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:30:51 AM

This very good project because Typerium Building trust in online commerce is hard. Creative content makers cannot reach their audiences easily and the big marketplaces don’t make information available to makers and buyers. Typerium brings them transparency and makes it more efficient and rewarding for makers and buyers to connect. I hope this project is very successful
sukam2017

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:31:16 AM

The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever. They're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide
backagain
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:39:33 AM

This is interesting Typerium’s software will help to build the bridge between everyday people and stunning visual design. by suggesting typographical layouts, image pairings, font pairings, filters and more, users will be able to create beautiful pieces of content without any prior design experience.
chelovekshow

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:40:00 AM

In my opinion, your project has a great future. It allows users to reward other users for the content they publish using a revolutionary blockbuster. The project is created for ordinary people as well as for content creators, and it will only become better. The daily currency is then distributed among content producers according to how many votes they receive for their content.
Sorry for my bad english)
Viktor888

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:49:10 AM

typerium is very interesting and unique project, as it creates a decentralized platform for creators and content consumers, which is more advantageous for both sides both financially and from the point of view of security, as well as challenging any pritenzy will be minimal (copyrights, etc.) since the transaction will take place on a decentralized basis
ereminvlad

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:50:05 AM

This is a very large Platform used for its purposes. The blockchain industry will be positive to learn on the platform . I'm glad to be here, and the world needs to hear about it too. I will advise my friends and tell them about this product
niethera

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:50:54 AM

Great looking project and behind the project there is a hardworkin team whom lift up it so high..may this project will be a successfull one!
ereminvlad

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:51:10 AM

Great project with a great perspective. Great team with good products, knows the business! It is with great pleasure want to present this company I am confident that this project will take a leading place among the market
bkllantz

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:57:32 AM

I think this is a very interesting project with huge potetial. This killer ICO coming up will also help the project gain momentum. It may become one of the biggest sucsess stories of 2018.  Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. A Decentralised Content Creation Platform is therefore a very good idea. It will change the game forever.Typerium will protect the intellectual property of content creators, facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. Typerium brings them transparency and makes it more efficient and rewarding for makers and buyers to connect. Typerium will also link creators with users, automate all of the complex processes that normally take lawyers, high fees and large amounts of time to get done, make payment times much faster than traditional services like PayPal and credit cards and provide a pathway for creative content makers and users of creative content to capitalise on the blockchain economy. So don't miss out on this huge opportunerty, take part in the airdrop, in the bounty program, and invest in the Live Token Pre-Sale!
kumjo

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:00:20 AM

콘텐츠에 대한 불법 복제는 콘텐츠 제작자가 수많은 소비자로부터 인센티브를 잃게하는 중요한 핵심 요소이다.
 Typerium은 블록 체인 기술을 사용하여 온라인 시대의 콘콘텐츠 제작자의 이상의 어려운 문제를 해결하는 해답이 됩니다.
이러한 온라인시대의 최선의 성공적 결과를 얻게 될것이다.
ElenaOk

Activity: 368

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:02:42 AM

A great opportunity to join this project right now, I think that later there will be less attractive conditions, because this project is very popular and is quickly gaining investment. A very smart bounty program with the help of which a large number of people learn about the project.
The platform will take its well-deserved place in the crypto currency market!
doandinhbac

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:03:00 AM

toi nhan thay dây là phần mềm thú vị của Typerium sẽ giúp xây dựng cầu nối giữa người thường và thiết kế hình ảnh tuyệt đẹp. bằng cách gợi ý bố cục đánh máy, ghép nối hình ảnh, ghép nối phông chữ, bộ lọc và hơn thế nữa, người dùng sẽ có thể tạo nội dung đẹp mắt mà không cần bất kỳ trải nghiệm thiết kế nào trước đó.
tulasikr437

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:07:40 AM

At the heart of Typerium will be a decentralised marketplace that's designed to protect the intellectual property rights of content creators. It promises an 85 per cent commission on all sales, and dramatically faster payment times thanks to its blockchain economy.
What's interesting about Typerium is that aside from its marketplace and integrated blockchain ecosystem, the platform spans two additional areas.
Like other blockchain-based services, all content within the Typerium ecosystem will be bought and sold with tokens – in this case, TYPE Tokens. These leverage blockchain and smart contract technology to keep content safe, and, say the makers, can be exchanged for flat currency at any time. The blockchain economy will also remove big-marketplace overheads from transactions.
Milti

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:08:30 AM

Typerion is connecting more people to stop piracy forever a decentralised and formidable ecosystem with a great bounty and community driven by a visionary team of experts in this massive field - crypto and the block chain has given all the greatest opportunity to be part of that change and I thank you for making this possible for normal hard working people like us - everyday I'm more greatful and excited to be part of this journey -thank you
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: