Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:31:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 TYPERIUM™ 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 30,000,000 TOKEN BOUNTY!!! [PRE-SALE MAY 30TH]  (Read 3610 times)
shakeel333

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:14:23 AM

typerium is very interesting and unique project, as it creates a decentralized platform for creators and content consumers, which is more advantageous for both sides both financially and from the point of view of security,

What's interesting about Typerium is that aside from its marketplace and integrated blockchain ecosystem, the platform spans two additional areas.
Like other blockchain-based services, all content within the Typerium ecosystem will be bought and sold with tokens – in this case, TYPE Tokens. These leverage blockchain and smart contract technology to keep content safe, and, say the makers, can be exchanged for flat currency at any time. The blockchain economy will also remove big-marketplace overheads from transactions.
sucyresky

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 11:19:10 AM

A great opportunity to join this project right now, I think that later there will be less attractive conditions, because this project is very popular and is quickly gaining investment. A very smart bounty program with the help of which a large number of people learn about the project.
The platform will take its well-deserved place in the crypto currency market!
solokiller

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:20:13 AM

a strong team behind that project. I totally support the idea of fighting piracy by launching content-creating platform. Piracy-fighting field is a relatively new on blockchain, at least it is not next "new gen.exchange" or "payment system" as 95% of new projects are. Competition is therefore lesser and greater chances to success
distorsiyon

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:23:40 AM

hi. i just joined the bounty program. and i also want to be part of typerium with token purchase. because i like this project. why ?
you can read on personal website these sentence

''Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever.
We're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's
geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide''

yeah. pricay is important for me. and last ones

token pre-sale begins 26 days later
ogurchik

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 11:23:47 AM

Brilliant concept, solid team, and overall a promising project for the future. I like their idea and I'm sure that the project will be successful. This platform has a very bright future. No doubt. I like Typerium i hope see U to the mooooon  Wink
mihiranga

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 11:32:19 AM

typerium is next big growth token i hope its will be work very good.  there have good motivation team and very responsibility group
my hope is this will be touch moon in the earth 
bigguga

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:33:18 AM

Cryptecurrencies are unique in the sense that they are the only digital currency that is not someone else's responsibility because they are decentralized. They are interchangeable and as valuable as the network of users who support them. The biggest drawback is that they suffer from very high volatility, because their perception of value is constantly changing when users enter and leave the system.Typerium I hope this is the best cryptocurrency that will show itself the best side crypto.
Radik1

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:35:03 AM

I think this is the most amazing and Game changing project. I Am Eager to catch it.ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment. ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment.
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:35:34 AM

An email with a link to this project almost everywhere managed
to subscribe interesting concept of this, now the market overheated
a few every day there are more and more new platforms we
hope that this platform will fulfill the plans.
Typerium is a very good platform and I highly recommend it to all of you.
For that you need not hesitate if all this time you are looking for antipiracy platform which based on
blockchain technology you have found what you have been looking for this Typerium of course.
harek777

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 11:43:29 AM

I think that the typerium project will be successful thanks to a team of support experts, and iconya will be very promising. This is the most amazing project to change the game. I'm ready to catch it. ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of a newly created start-up, in which they will be offered several shares or electronic tokens in exchange for investments. ICO is one of the forms of attracting capital from investors to a newly created start-up, in which they will be a few shares or electronic tokens in exchange for investment.
amrahmed

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:11:50 PM

This is the most amazing and Game changing project. I Am Eager to catch it.ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment. ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment.
myminex
Copper Member

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:13:03 PM

The project is really impressive, this project is probably the best game I have ever seen. With the strategies and goals of the project I feel great! If the project is huge, billions of people around the world will use it every day! Everyone involved in this project will become a billionaire in the future. Good project!

Why is Typerium needed?
Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content.

Trust and Transparency
Building trust in online commerce is hard. Creative content makers cannot reach their audiences easily and the big marketplaces don’t make information available to makers and buyers. Typerium brings them transparency and makes it more efficient and rewarding for makers and buyers to connect.

The creative content application market is underdeveloped
Apps that connect creative content and users are one of the fastest-growing markets. Yet, no easy way exists to link creators with users. Type Protocol is the app that finally brings them together. With the app, creators can make high-end content that can be used on any platform, linking makers to users and everyone to rewards.

Traditional contracts and licensing are slow and expensive
Typerium embraces Ethereum’s smart contract technology to automate all of the complex processes that normally take lawyers, high fees and large amounts of time to get done. Licensing and usage rights are built into Typerium’s process. The app also makes it easier to track intellectual property and piracy.

Normal payment processing is complex, expensive and slow
Typerium leverages blockchain technology, which can make payment times much faster than traditional services like PayPal and credit cards. Big marketplaces create additional costs, but the Typerium environment removes big-marketplace overheads from transactions.

Inability to capitilise on thegrowing blockchain economy
Typerium provides a pathway for creative content makers and users of creative content to capitalise on the blockchain economy. It is a marriage of creativity and commerce that rewards makers, users and all participants in the Typerium environment.
mr_chichi

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:16:41 PM

이것은 가장 놀랍고 게임을 바꾸는 프로젝트입니다. 나는 그것을 붙잡는 것을 열망하고있다 .ICO는 새로 설립 한 신생 기업의 투자자들로부터 자금을 모으는 형태로, 투자와 관련하여 다수의 주식 또는 전자 토큰 돈을 제공 받는다. ICO는 새로 설립 한 신생 기업의 투자자들로부터 자금을 모으는 형태로, 투자와 관련하여 다수의 주식 또는 전자 토큰 자금이 제공됩니다.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 12:20:02 PM

Today my experience of participation in airdrops expanded with another project-Typerium. First impressions is a fantastic sight, great job, hope u guys will succeed! Loved the contest, lots of opportunities to express themselves and to become one of the winners. The creative approach of the project team to its advertising and promotion is impressive. Good luck to everyone!
cnetr

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:30:40 PM

I am sure and hope this project will developt fast because it is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. This project will creat a revolution in a near future. it is surely potential. ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment. I am proud of investing in this Project.
phanvubao

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:51:09 PM

Dear invester:
this is a project less risk and wil be success in the future.You can try this,I don't lies.I believe this.Typerion is connecting more people to stop piracy forever a decentralised and formidable ecosystem with a great bounty and community driven by a visionary team of experts in this massive field - crypto and the block chain has given all the greatest opportunity to be part of that change and I thank you for making this possible for normal hard working people like us - everyday I'm more greatful and excited to be part of this journey -thank you
mahmoud2

Activity: 105

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:02:42 PM

TYPERIUM™

CHANGING THE GAME, FOREVER...

Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever.
We're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace,
that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.

DISCOVER:
https://www.typerium.io

WATCH:
Teaser Campaign: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VteB1GE1pSs
Explainer Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZQ2u59NbyM

READ:
Whitepaper: https://www.typerium.io/media/1020/Official-Typerium-Whitepaper.pdf

CONNECT:
Telegram: https://t.me/typerium
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Typerium_io
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/typerium_io/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/typerium/

BOUNTY:
We're Giving Away 30,000,000 TYPE Tokens!
Bounty: https://vyper.io/c/3909fawsf

PRE-SALE:
May 21, 2018 – June 25, 2018

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More updates coming soon, including a huge potential new advisor...

mali11159
Copper Member

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:09:32 PM

Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever. They're building a decentralised content creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.
najou

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:25:24 PM

nice job
Owen Tay Tay

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:27:54 PM

I write why I will invest in this project.
Changing the game -> it's come true.
I like the features of this Decentralise Application:
- Protect our Content
- Interact with Others
and High Security.
With a clearly whitepaper, I think this project will be good in the future. It's seem to be a good invest!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: