Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 01:25:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 TYPERIUM™ 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 30,000,000 TOKEN BOUNTY!!! [PRE-SALE MAY 30TH]  (Read 3619 times)
lsgnaija

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:33:18 PM

Typerium is a decentralized design driven content creation platform geared towards more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide. Status for the project is currently around 28 days away from the official full website launch, which will contain all of the necessary information you require. Collectively, our team at Typerium have worked in the content creation and software licensing industry for more than 15 years. We have done everything from running leading software licensing companies to strategically developing applications that have added more than $500 million dollars to a brands market value.
taiga2000

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:41:41 PM

It's exactly the problem now, piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium is great project nowadays, you have plans to change that, I believe that, you will sucess. you're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.
p_managave

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:45:09 PM

typerium project will be successful with the support team of experts and iconya will be very promising This is the most amazing and Game changing project. I Am Eager to catch it.ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment. ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment hope this is unique concept .
erick2012

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:47:05 PM

What's interesting about Typerium is that aside from its marketplace and integrated blockchain ecosystem, the platform spans two additional areas.Typerium says that it's developing its own integrated design software that “allows creators to produce high-quality visual content for any platform” and publish content with a single click. And the final part of the ecosystem, its is a social media network which claims it will reward users “so you don’t have to rely on just your sales
mikelove2015

Activity: 347
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:54:55 PM

After read and studying a Typerium project that aims to bring more and better transactions, this is a remarkable advancement, let alone a work system using the Ethereum platform, will give investors great confidence to develop this platform.
The main objective of this project is in line with the expectations of many consumers helping to reduce fraud and Typerium has an integrated payment solution, which is a plus of current technological developments.
I believe the Typerium Application will bring some improvements to its users especially
Typerium will use its own wallet and currency to provide lower cost.
mosusfa1981

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:57:53 PM

The following places are wonderful.
Create A Positive Reply (300 Characters Minimum in English only) talking about why you like the idea of the Typerium project. IMPORTANT: You must have at least 20 BitcoinTalk posts previously. DO NOT: Just say "Good project" or this will not count, you must create a well written English reply talking about the project, and why you think it has a big future.
gregdc04

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:59:07 PM

This project amaze me the way they present thru different media flatform. Its nice to know about your project and im expecting that this will go to the top and among top icos. Good luck to the member of the team and keep up the good work.
cuongtroll113
Copper Member

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:00:17 PM

I think there are excellent prospects for growth, both for this project and for its token.The Typerium team are made up of members who are highly active in their work.It has great potential. It will shine in future. I believe in these guys.The ability to enter at an early stage can provide an excellent profit in the future. I believe in the power of the project!
nguyentuananh

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:11:34 PM

I think this is your referral link
And you're helping to promote the project

⚀        Google Play        ⚀ DiCEGAME ⚀        AppStore        ⚀
THE MOST OPEN AND TRANSPARENT P2P iGAMING PLATFORM ➤MVP
YouTubeGolosANNInstagramTelegramTwitterFacebookMedium
Yacined31

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:16:20 PM

I think its a very good i enjoy this moment with you.
Après avoir lu et étudié un projet Typerium qui vise à apporter plus et de meilleures transactions, c'est un progrès remarquable, sans parler d'un système de travail utilisant la plateforme Ethereum, qui donnera aux investisseurs une grande confiance pour développer cette plate-forme.
L'objectif principal de ce projet est en ligne avec les attentes de nombreux consommateurs aidant à réduire la fraude et Typerium dispose d'une solution de paiement intégrée, qui est un atout des développements technologiques actuels.
Je crois que l'application Typerium apportera des améliorations à ses utilisateurs, en particulier
Typerium utilisera son propre portefeuille et sa propre devise pour réduire les coûts.
Geofrey_GAMS

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:17:23 PM

Considering the fact that Typerium is coming to change the game by solving the problem of piracy for content creators that is the enough reason for me to believe that his is the good project and it has great potential. WE all know that most people lack trust on the internet because if often stand as a source of fraud and scams and Where there are trust systems in place, it takes time and resources to get a rating that shows an entity is reliable, and the ratings aren’t transferable to other marketplaces. This means that a business that desires to move to or expand to a new market must go through the arduous process again and again.
Not only that but also online transactions is the expensive, slow and complicated payment process. Fees can be high, particularly for international transfers. It can also take from two days to two weeks for funds to end up in a merchant’s account, which can create cash flow issues.
The good news is that Typerium aims to change this by bringing about smoother transactions and a better online experience for both buyers and sellers. Its platform will leverage the Ethereum blockchain and smart-contract functionality to create a universal and decentralised trust and reputation system. This will give each party more information when they conduct transactions, help to reduce fraud and make it easier to resolve any conflict. On top of this, Typerium will have a seamlessly integrated mobile-payments solution that takes advantage of the latest technology developments.
The Typerium Creative Marketplace will use its own wallet and currency, the TYPE Token, and feature the trust and reputation system, as well as the integrated mobilepayment solution. Over time, these systems will be expanded to third party retailers so that they can also take advantage of the increased functionality and lower costs that come from using the Typerium system.
All of those explanations prove that Typerium is the project that has greater potential and big future and it is really going to change tha game.
mosusfa1981

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:19:10 PM

Different dimensions at the time of description as follows
Create A Positive Reply (300 Characters Minimum in English only) talking about why you like the idea of the Typerium project. IMPORTANT: You must have at least 20 BitcoinTalk posts previously. DO NOT: Just say "Good project" or this will not count, you must create a well written English reply talking about the project, and why you think it has a big future.
huongltm21

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:36:58 PM

I am alwway check facebook, tw .... and some other social netwwork, that's why i really like this project. Typerium plans to build a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace and i can connect more effective in the world when pricy is not the problem. Hope you will success guys.
Jimfrod

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:38:46 PM

They will eradicate the piracy problem. Content creators should be hyped! I'm very bullish on this project.  I also like the fact that team and advisors get only 16% of the tokens, many projects keep more tokens to themselves. Contracts and licensing nowadays takes a lot of time and the price is high. Platform covers four areas, this could go huge. Team also looks legit and has many members. Good luck!

sonadesta

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:42:15 PM

Its really awesome and easy to understand there are such good thoughts and a GOOD TEAM who are able to work on such a good projects as TYPERIUM. I got understand with each and everything you presented and your planning, which is a awesome presentation, and I think this project have good future for when its really appeared on ground level. Good luck you guys, I support 1000%. Cool project! I think in the world now very few such responsible people, who embody ideas into reality, Typerium project is a awesome project which is just like a dream come true!
bayloth

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:44:56 PM

I like this project. Its platform will leverage the Ethereum blockchain and smart-contract functionality to create a universal and decentralised trust and reputation system. This will give each party more information when they conduct transactions, help to reduce fraud and make it easier to resolve any conflict. On top of this, Typerium will have a seamlessly integrated mobile-payments solution that takes advantage of the latest technology developments. Hope you will success soon team xD
phucsa

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:48:06 PM

I studied through almost all of the materials, the social media network of the Styperium project. I am very impressed with the idea of the project, the platform for creating decentralized content, avoiding the current piracy situation is very popular now. From there, the market will respect the content of others created. We hope to update the other information soon so that more people support the project.
Shjawad0306

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:49:12 PM

Why I am need to be a piece of this task they have some extraordinary group from others. Max Supply Is Additionally Contrasted With Turned into An Effective Task. So go along with it folks And Turn into A Billioners.

Hello there Folks Dont Mis This Astounding Offer To Wind up A Piece Of This Task. I am Likewise Considering To Be A Piece Of This Task. The Mannagement is exceptionally dynamic and aslo the method for airdrop abundance is likewise extremely decent.

Cool venture! It is cool to comprehend that there are such great personalities that make such activities as yours. I got to know every material you exhibited, which has an extraordinary introduction, and I think a similar decent future for the undertaking itself. Good fortunes you folks in Your work. The Typerium group is comprised of numerous capable and profoundly gifted people. Typerium is expected to secure the protected innovation of substance makers, to encourage a practical and worldwide inventive money, and to make a flourishing decentralized commercial center for purchasing and offering advanced substance. Theft is an enormous issue for content makers. Typerium intends to change that, eternity. They're fabricating a decentralized substance creation stage, web-based social networking system, and commercial center, that is adapted. I think on the planet now not very many such mindful individuals, who exemplify thoughts into reality, however Typerium venture only a blessing from heaven.
sofy71

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:56:47 PM

IT IS HAPPENING
An Exclusive Valueable Project - Smart Thinking

Typerium Team is made up of many SMART talented and highly skilled individuals.
Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators,
 to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a
thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content.

Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever.
They're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network,
and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers
worldwide.
TOSHIKAZU05

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:13:19 PM

TYPERIUM™

CHANGING THE GAME, FOREVER...

Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever.
We're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace,
that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.

DISCOVER:
https://www.typerium.io

WATCH:
Teaser Campaign: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VteB1GE1pSs
Explainer Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZQ2u59NbyM

READ:
Whitepaper: https://www.typerium.io/media/1020/Official-Typerium-Whitepaper.pdf

CONNECT:
Telegram: https://t.me/typerium
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Typerium_io
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/typerium_io/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/typerium/

BOUNTY:
We're Giving Away 30,000,000 TYPE Tokens!
Bounty: https://vyper.io/c/3909fawsf

PRE-SALE:
May 21, 2018 – June 25, 2018

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More updates coming soon, including a huge potential new advisor...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: