Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:08:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 TYPERIUM™ 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 30,000,000 TOKEN BOUNTY!!! [PRE-SALE MAY 30TH]  (Read 3617 times)
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:34:58 AM

The token distribution model doesn't include a marketing budget or is that what the ecosystem allocation is going to be used for?

dennarengga3

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 11:08:47 AM

the project its good, i thinks the project will go to the moon.
I think it would be great if you give an airdrop for your project, because lately airdrop on a project is in great demand by people nowadays.
this is just advice and input from me, I certainly will always support and help promote your project, lets go to the moon.
good luck always with you and team.
regards.
Nta0411

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:39:01 AM

It is cool to understand that there are such good minds that create such projects as yours. I got acquainted with each material you presented, which has a great presentation, and I think the same good future for the project itself. Good luck you guys in Your work, I support you 100%. Cool project! I think in the world now very few such responsible people, who embody ideas into reality, but Typerium project just a dream come true!
I hope this project will be done .
charlicool1

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:00:04 PM

Good project, looking at the White paper you know there is actually unique about this project in relation to real life event
faizanahmed313

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:28:37 PM

Typerium is a very nice project.it is providing a blockchain plateform for all content makers to make their content secure .Because piracy is the biggest probelem for all content makers.So when it come on blockchain piracy will be finished so i think this project will go so high and will make a big comiunity so we can make good returns if we invest in it in initial phase.
Joy24007

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:31:40 PM

The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. i think this project will go so high and will make a big comiunity so we can make good returns if we invest in it in initial phase.best of luck
manju768

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:31:47 PM

#Typerium is a big cryptocurrency and i am very happy to see that this cryptocurrency will launch to change future of cryptocurrencyes#
THIS PROJECT IS fantastic i wait this that a lot of time.
#Typerium has a strong team and should really be able to help with the content piracy problem# Excellent team, great company, great job! I
mohd1319

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:40:53 PM

I glade to be here so there are such good minds that create such projects as yours. I got acquainted with each material you presented, which has a great presentation, and I think the same good future for the project itself. Good luck you guys in Your work, I support you 100%. Cool project! I think in the world now very few such responsible people, who embody ideas into reality, but Typerium project great 0roject so just a dream come true!
I hope this project will be done .
Manjeetlal

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:51:19 PM

It's best ico in this time I see a strong team behind that project. I totally support the idea of fighting piracy by launching content-creating platform. Piracy-fighting field is a relatively new on blockchain, at least it is not next "new gen.exchange" or "payment system" as 95% of new projects are. Competition is therefore lesser and greater chances to success. I hope it's better to others ico.
Softech_gene01

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:53:03 PM

This is an interesting project
Rafik1234

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:11:25 PM

It is cool to understand that there are such good minds that create such projects as yours. I got acquainted with each material you presented, which has a great presentation, and I think the same good future for the project itself. Good luck you guys in Your work, I support you 100%. Cool project! I think in the world now very few such responsible people, who embody ideas into reality, but Typerium project just a dream come true!
we'll see what will happen next on this project
just stay tuned  Wink
Brevno

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 01:19:12 PM

TYPERIUM's project is the best and convenient. It is easy to access in any device and legit. Their token sale have a good discount in able for us to gain more tokens. TYPERIUM is active in their platforms and explain their proposals clearly. They give a lot of tokens in their program. TYPERIUM's Bounty program could be the best option for bounty hunter like me. In their program I could gain a lot of token for future use or to be exchange in money.
jasonam

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:49:05 PM

I like blockchain projects that handle content. This is because I am a writer and have authored few books. I have also composed songs. I understand very well the pain that one can go through when his or her work is pirated. It becomes heart breaking with a society that is antagonistic or hostile to creativity. Typerium proffering an enduring solution to this problem of piracy and many more related and unrelated problems is what endeared me to them. I love this project. I'm not writing this to impress. I mean every bit of what I write
cryptocurrencyBTC

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:56:40 PM

great project , Typerium is a big cryptocurrency and i am very happy to see that this cryptocurrency will launch to change future of cryptocurrencyes . It is cool to understand that there are such good minds that create such projects as yours . I like blockchain projects that handle content. This is because I am a writer and have authored few books. I have also composed songs . It is cool to understand that there are such good minds that create such projects as yours. I got acquainted with each material you presented, which has a great presentation, and I think the same good future for the project itself
yeakub786

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:00:11 PM

the Typerium project in earth.
thaison009

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:08:01 PM

Cool project! It is cool to understand that there are such good minds that create such projects as yours. I got acquainted with each material you presented, which has a great presentation, and I think the same good future for the project itself. Good luck you guys in Your work, I support you 100%. The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals.

I think the typerium project will be successful with the support team of experts and iconya will be very promising This is the most amazing and Game changing project. I Am Eager to catch it.ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment. ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment.

Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever. They're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide. I think in the world now very few such responsible people, who embody ideas into reality, but Typerium project just a dream come true!
bluebirdiran

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:36:59 PM

I add the project in my short list, because I think that the project will have a very serious development. I see great prospects here! All success!

think the typerium project will be successful with the support team of experts and iconya will be very promising This is the most amazing and Game changing project. I Am Eager to catch it.ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment. ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment.

Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralized marketplace for buying and selling digital content. Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever. They're building a decentralized content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide. I think in the world now very few such responsible people, who embody ideas into reality, but Typerium project just a dream come true!

Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment.
Syarief83

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:37:48 PM

Suggest the superb idea of Typerium to protect the intellectual property of creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a growing, decentralized marketplace for buying and selling digital content. Hijacking is a big deal for creators. Typerium plans to change it, forever.
megapa? because now copyright piracy is rife
Niggah5

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:41:17 PM

I think the typerium project will be successful with the support team of experts and iconya will be very promising This is the most amazing and Game changing project. I Am Eager to catch it.ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment.

Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever. They're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.

I so much believe in you guys.

Ranglal99

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:59:24 PM

very happy to see that this cryptocurrency will launch to change future of cryptocurrencyes . It is cool to understand that there are such good minds that create such projects as yours . I like blockchain projects that handle content. This is because I am a writer and have authored few books. I have also composed songs . It is cool to understand that there are such good minds that create such projects as yours. I got acquainted with each material you presented, which has a great presentation, and I think the same good future for the project itself
Posted on: Today at 01:49:05 PM Posted by: jasonam
Insert Quote
I like blockchain projects that handle content. This is because I am a writer and have authored few books. I have also composed songs. I understand very well the pain that one can go through when his or her work is pirated. It becomes heart breaking with a society that is antagonistic or hostile to creativity. Typerium proffering an enduring solution to this problem of piracy and many more related and unrelated problems is what endeared me to them. I love this project. I'm not writing this to impress. I mean every bit of what I write
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: