Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 12:49:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 TYPERIUM™ 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 30,000,000 TOKEN BOUNTY!!! [PRE-SALE MAY 30TH]  (Read 3614 times)
nanocap7

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:21:42 PM

The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators,to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content,Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever They're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace,that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide!! NICE A PROJECT!!!
donghun53

Activity: 198

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:24:05 PM

It is cool to understand that there are such good minds that create such projects as yours. I got acquainted with each material you presented, which has a great presentation, and I think the same good future for the project itself. Good luck you guys in Your work, I support you 100%. Cool project! I think in the world now very few such responsible people, who embody ideas into reality, but Typerium project just a dream come true!
Biparswi09

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:45:57 PM

the Typerium project excellent
Morpheous

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:11:19 PM

After doing more research on typerium I fully believe this will be a leading platform in the content creative space! Amazing minds coming together for a divine focused plan will go far beyond expectations! I will share this with my youtube audience, this is how much of a solid project I know it is!

Being a content creator I know how much money I can demand. Sadly a lot of creatives are being sucked dry by current industries! Crypto & Blockchain tech has created a new innovative space for all! Typerium uses these creative forces to propel the entire industry forward!

Rest assure this is a safe, low risk bet for investing! Besides, they have a hefty airdrops. So your really have nothing to lose!

See you at the top Savages!
Sajolsg

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:52:16 PM

Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment. Typerium has a strong team and should really be able to help with the content piracy problem! Excellent team, great company, great job! I am sure that the company will show excellent results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this area! I participate in ico, and I encourage everyone to participate. Good luck everyone! Blockchain are impressed me evertime when i see new ICO like that. Hope devs will make all what they released in roadmap. Very interesting and creative project! I'm waiting for this eager to start putting my content in a save way out there. Amazing project, thank you so much!
Desposyni

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:56:08 PM

First I have to congratulate the typerium team for the great bounty programm they put together. You show that you're trying to do something different. With this out of the way, I start why I came here.

As a writer myself I was always worried about the copyright issue. There was no solution so far, but as soon as I found out about the blockchain and understood what it means, one of the first things which came into my mind, was the security of time, how I call it, came into play. Now I worry no longer and Typerium will be one of the platforms I will check out for sure for my content. One of the most interesting part though is that you plan to implement a decentralized marketplace. So I can cut out the middleman, who is always taking most of the money. The money should secure the work of the creator and provide him with the refenue to continue and not the other way around. Your solution is massive for content creators like me. If you implement the connectivity of the social media platforms too, you cannot be stopped. Those are big task ahead of you, and I will be honest with you, it is huge what you try to achieve. You're fighting all the big players at once, taking away all their power and giving it to those who are the real people behind the content we all enjoy as constumers. You will face many hurdles but I have trust in this project. I will support the platform much more once one of my books will be a big hit. So I tell you wait until my big book will be a bestseller Wink. All the best to the team, I wish you all the greatest success possible. Sorry for my poor english, not my mother tounge.
BountyHunter90

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:00:33 PM

Very happy to see that this cryptocurrency will launch to change future of cryptocurrencyes . It is cool to understand that there are such good minds that create such projects as yours . I like blockchain projects that handle content. This is because I am a writer and have authored few books. I have also composed songs . It is cool to understand that there are such good minds that create such projects as yours. I got acquainted with each material you presented, which has a great presentation, and I think the same good future for the project itself.
A project like this with reliable and accessible team is worth investing on. That will be my mode of staring to the beginning of greatness in the crypto space. A project like this backed up with strong force to reckon with on almost 6 to 7 countries of the world as offices shows the reliability of this project. My great thumb up for the developers of the coin as such coin is made to tackle some difficulties in the world at large. Thai project to the moon. I so much believe in you guys. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever. They're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide. I think in the world now very few such responsible people, who embody ideas into reality, but Typerium project just a dream come true!
BurningBear

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:08:04 PM

The project is really impressive, this project is probably the best game I have ever seen. With the strategies and goals of the project I feel great! If the project is huge, billions of people around the world will use it every day! Everyone involved in this project will become a billionaire in the future. Good project!

Why is Typerium needed?
Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content.

Trust and Transparency
Building trust in online commerce is hard. Creative content makers cannot reach their audiences easily and the big marketplaces don’t make information available to makers and buyers. Typerium brings them transparency and makes it more efficient and rewarding for makers and buyers to connect.

The creative content application market is underdeveloped
Apps that connect creative content and users are one of the fastest-growing markets. Yet, no easy way exists to link creators with users. Type Protocol is the app that finally brings them together. With the app, creators can make high-end content that can be used on any platform, linking makers to users and everyone to rewards.

Traditional contracts and licensing are slow and expensive
Typerium embraces Ethereum’s smart contract technology to automate all of the complex processes that normally take lawyers, high fees and large amounts of time to get done. Licensing and usage rights are built into Typerium’s process. The app also makes it easier to track intellectual property and piracy.

Normal payment processing is complex, expensive and slow
Typerium leverages blockchain technology, which can make payment times much faster than traditional services like PayPal and credit cards. Big marketplaces create additional costs, but the Typerium environment removes big-marketplace overheads from transactions.

Inability to capitilise on thegrowing blockchain economy
Typerium provides a pathway for creative content makers and users of creative content to capitalise on the blockchain economy. It is a marriage of creativity and commerce that rewards makers, users and all participants in the Typerium environment.
fevzi39

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:46:58 PM

A project like this with reliable and accessible team is worth investing on. That will be my mode of staring to the beginning of greatness in the crypto space. A project like this backed up with strong force to reckon with on almost 6 to 7 countries of the world as offices shows the reliability of this project. My great thumb up for the developers of the coin as such coin is made to tackle some difficulties in the world at large. Thai project to the moon. I so much believe in you guys. Thanks for the bounty hive.
SpyGUy

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 06:06:53 PM

It is always pleasant to realize that new and promising projects at the very start take care of their community. An excellent approach to explaining your product and ideas that you want to implement. Correct marketing decisions and big awards to participants always cause a positive attitude. I hope that the company has a lot of good events and attracted investments.
vaishykrishan2

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:07:47 PM

I like blockchain projects that handle content. This is because I am a writer and have authored few books. I have also composed songs . It is cool to understand that there are such good minds that create such projects as yours. I got acquainted with each material you presented, which has a great presentation, and I think the same good future for the project itself.
A project like this with reliable and accessible team is worth investing on. That will be my mode of staring to the beginning of greatness in the crypto space. A project like this backed up with strong force to reckon with on almost 6 to 7 countries of the world as offices shows the reliability of this project. My great thumb up for the developers of the coin as such coin is made to tackle some difficulties in the world at large. Thai project to the moon. I so much believe in you guys. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content.
Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content
My great thumb up for the developers of the coin as such coin is made to tackle some difficulties in the world at large. Thai project to the moon. I so much believe in you guys. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever. They're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.
Ronaldobaban17

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:22:43 PM

This project is sound interesting to me..i will read everything and research about your project before i recommend it ti all my friends.looking forward to participate to your tokensale soon..
t94053509

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:54:55 PM

Very cool project, interesting project.
Rodosvet

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:55:31 PM

Smiley This project I came across today. I've read and studied their white paper, trying to understand their idea and site. Also was wondering who's behind this project, who organized, created this system and why they basically blokchejn for this.

Cool Of the most important moments I chose for myself these: protecting content Project using blockchain technology to protect your intellectual property. They keeps your content safe from intellectual property thieves.
The project helps generate content, as well as buy and sell using the most modern technology.

The creators project is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals.
We are constantly looking to expand our team, so please get it touch if you are interested in joining.
Here is a look at some of our core team members, advisors, and independent consultants.

Created a complete ecosystem of interaction, content creation, social interaction, purchase-sale, Exchange processes.

Here's another useful data:
-The pre-sale will go from May 21, 2018 to June 25, 2018.
-The hardcap will be $40 million.
-1.000 TYPE will be available for ETH 0.0195. The minimum purchase amount is $10 worth of ETH.
-The Type Token will be an Ethereum ERC20-based token will be valued at $0.01 in week one of the pre-sale, $0.02 in week two, $0.03 in week three, $0.04 in week four, and $0.05 in week five. Investors will also receive a bonus amount of tokens in the pre-sale. In week one they will receive an extra 5% in week two, an extra 10% in week three an extra 15% in week four an extra 20% and in week 5 an extra 50%.

Wink Watch and participate in this project. One of those projects which fly to the Moon without you if you did not book yourself a convenient and comfortable place near the window. To buy a place for 5000 dollars and more will have to be true to KYC.

Good luck.
patricia1674

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:10:15 PM

the Typerium project in earth.

One of the most prominent is the lack of trust on the internet, which often leads to fraud
and other scams.Another stumbling block in online transactions is the expensive, slow and complicated
payment process. Fees can be high, particularly for international transfers. It can also
take from two days to two weeks for funds to end up in a merchant’s account, which
can create cash flow issues. On top of this, many merchants are lagging behind when
it comes to accepting mobile payments, because traditional payment gateways often
make it too difficult for them to do so.Typerium aims to change this by bringing about smoother transactions and a betteronline experience for both buyers and sellers. Its platform will leverage the Ethereum
blockchain and smart-contract functionality to create a universal and decentralised trust
and reputation system. This will give each party more information when they conduct
transactions, help to reduce fraud and make it easier to resolve any conflict. On top of
this, Typerium will have a seamlessly integrated mobile-payments solution that takes
advantage of the latest technology developments.
[/pre]
Kmdr

Activity: 103
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:10:47 PM

Typerium is a very interesting new project.  The area of decentralization of social media is a key growth area at the moment and is something that can only be beneficial to content creators.  It is also good to see Typerium addressing the issue of piracy, and protecting the intellectual property of content creators, as this is something which has always been a problem on the internet.  The ability to timestamp creations and intellectual property, through the concept of Proof of Existence, is something that has been sadly lacking in existing social media sites.  A working, decentralised marketplace allowing for buying & selling of digital content would also prove extremely useful, particularly if it starts to see widespread adoption.  This project could be a game changer in a number of ways.

The inclusion of creation design software is a unique feature that should ensure Typerium stands out from its competitors.  By suggesting typographical layouts, image and font pairings, filters, etc., users can create beautiful pieces of content without any prior design
experience.

The ability for content creators to sell their content in the marketplace for TYPE tokens should prove very popular, particularly once Typerium gathers momentum and the tokens are listed on exchanges.  This gives an obvious financial incentive for creators to produce and sell more content.  Additionally, the blockchain-based trust and reputation system should help safeguard against poor-quality content.  The trust and reputation system will give more control and transparency, and also reduce the incidence of fraud between creators and buyers. All transactions will be recorded over the Ethereum blockchain, and smart contracts will be used to automatically update ratings based on the performance and
history of buyers and sellers.

The payment gateway is another promising feature, which is aiming to provide faster and cheaper payments along with a proprietary wallet.  For the average creator, any system which proves better and more efficient than existing solutions (e.g. PayPal with its excessive fees) is bound to prove both popular and welcome.

It looks like the social media arena will see a lot of changes this year, mostly for the better.  While there are similar projects, Typerium offers a unique, holistic approach to content creation, and this could prove to be what makes it stand apart.  Hopefully it will be a success!

↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️ EXTRADECOIN ↗️ The Exchange for Trader and Gamer ↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️
Trade and Play [ https://extradecoin.com ]
shrinivasdontul123

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:14:21 PM

Its a great project for content creators around the world. Over last 2 decades pyracy has reduced the profits of original content hence not giving deserving fees to content creators.. with blockchain technology piracy problem can be solved efficiently thereby giving content creators exact worth of their effort. Its a boon for content creators..
prantikhere

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:19:47 PM

First of all TYPERIUM is aiming towards very practical problem in today’s global problem. We are living in a Global era still there are so many restrictions and so many issues regarding online market. We promised user/consumer so much flexibility still end users are going through loads of pain in terms of online market .
Here comes the solution from TYPERIUM to act on. IF it’s been implemented and accepted worldwide, then definitely the issues mentioned below could be addressed properly:
•   Trust & Transparency
•   Expensive, Slow & Complicated Payment Processing
o   The Arduous Process of Transaction Settlement
•   Traditional Contracts & Licensing Are Slow & Expensive
•   Centralised Markets for Creative Works Are Ineffective
•   It’s Difficult to Prove Ownership of Intellectual Property
IN simple term online market should work with below 3 processes
•   Authorization
•   Authentication
•   Clearance and Settlement
Now what causes the pain :
•   High Fees
•   Long Transaction Times
•   Mobile Payments Are Not Universally Integrated

Now Typerium came up with brilliant idea to address the issues .It is a multi-layered platform that brings together creative design software and a marketplace to buy and sell creative content, as well as intellectual property (IP) protection, a reputation system, a payment gateway, a token and a wallet, all based on the Ethereum blockchain.

I’m really excited to see this project live and widely accepted in very near future. Specially the concept of TYPERIUM to resolve the issue, which is simple but effective:
“Typerium’s blockchain-based systems will work exactly the same, whether it is for content creators and buyers, or for third party merchants and their clients. The trust and reputation system, mobile payments and smart contract wallet all record data to the blockchain whenever a transaction is made, increasing transparency, automating processes, reducing fraud and much more.”
Spcially the way its designed to handle :
•   The Universal Trust & Reputation System
•   Payment Gateway using TYPERIUM wallet

haunguyen19995

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:28:39 PM

I like the idea of the project because it is a trusted product, and it builds trust with customers and brings exciting experiences, and excellent teamwork,Typerium is a decentralized content creation platform for more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide. Allowing users to create, protect, interact, and earn. Powered by smart contracts on the blockchain,I would like to thank the team for creating this great product.
hasan.kaya

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 07:35:52 PM

Typerium is a decentralized project that protect the online contents and interact with others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: