Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:00:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 TYPERIUM™ 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 30,000,000 TOKEN BOUNTY!!! [PRE-SALE MAY 30TH]  (Read 3610 times)
Jenny29

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:12:16 AM

this is my 1st time to join this program so i am hoping that could be a nice at great project.  looking forward for  the more success of this project..,good luck to all of us

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VeerHemawaththa

Activity: 282
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:18:30 AM

Typerium aims to change this by bringing about smoother transactions and a better online experience for both buyers and sellers. Its platform will leverage the Ethereum blockchain and smart contract functionality to create a universal and decentralised trust and reputation system. This will give each party more information when they conduct transactions, help to reduce fraud and make it easier to resolve any conflict. On top of this, Typerium will have a seamlessly integrated mobile payments solution that takes advantage of the latest technology developments.
COFEMAN

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:08:11 AM

One of the hottest projects today, @typerium_io is known to be a big influence project in 2018, With a team of highly experienced, highly specialized, security and modern developers, creating a secure, transparent investment ecosystem. So attracting a lot of interested investors and I joined, and you?I believe that this project will be able to realize its idea and take a worthy place in the crypto industry. Very respective project. You can earn a lot of money #Typerium#ICO
RecifeCrypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

MEVU allows people to bet on anything, anytime !!!

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 10:00:06 AM

Typerium is a decentralized content creation platform CHANGING THE GAME, FOREVER TO
piracy is a big problem for content creators Type and image create a global language that connects us, allowing us to experience each other,
regardless of our past, culture or the language we speak. Here is our vision Pre-sale Details
Pre sale:
May 21, 2018 through June 25, 2018

Tokens to sell: 300,000,000 TYPE

Bonus program: round 1 (5%), round 2 (10%), round 3 (15%), round 4 (20%), round 5 (50%), based on increasing order.

Starting Price: 1000 TYPE = 0.0195 ETH

Token delivery date: up to 30 days after token sale

Details of the token sale
Symbolic sale:
June 26, 2018 - July 23, 2018

Tokens to sell: 700,000,000 TYPE

Bonus program: Bonus only for pre-sale

Soft cover: 300,000,000 TYPE

Blockchain: Ethereum, ERC20

Token Ticker: TYPE

Token delivery date: up to 30 days after token sale
Typerium leverages blockchain technology, which can make payment times much faster than traditional services such as PayPal and credit cards. Large markets create additional costs, but the Typerium environment removes large transaction market expenses.

velter100

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:09:01 AM

the Typerium project in earth.

THIS IS GOOD PROJECT. GREAT,

thanks for typerium
andrey2076

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:44:17 AM

Wonderful Typerium project, very good concept, it really sounds good,I would like to participate and support this platform,
because it looks very promising and the interest of the project and also has a huge potential for success in the future,
I read the document and reread the map, it's really amazing! I'm very happy to be a part of this.I hope that this project will go down in the history of the world of cryptocurrencies!
thsaudtl

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:49:43 AM

The typerium has only the best of the various internet platforms around the world.
One of the great advantages is that it is the most reliable online platform unlike other platforms.
And it can solve the existing barriers such as commission, cost, time, place and so on, while being able to play a unique role in connecting the company and the market.
typerium uses a recently used etherium block chain as its primary payment system, providing seamless, more universal and reliable information between buyers and sellers.
In addition, typerium will have a profound impact on the life of the creator.
This is because there are markets in which you can use a variety of design software to create very good jobs at the start, deal with the content you create with buyers, and protect your intellectual property with an Etherium Block chain.
typerium is currently working to bring ICO to great success with its remarkable partnership with a variety of marketing strategies.
In the present and the future, we can not afford to be content, so the future possibilities of typerium are endless.
Now we will analyze the advantages of typerium in terms of ico.
First, Typerium's team members are very solid and capable.
You will be able to do each of the roles you are doing really well.
Second, ICO sales will begin soon, and once you see the roadmap
Details of the development of typerium can be seen.
Details include translation of various languages, iOS and android app development, and type protocol development.
After all the development is over, it will form a truly globally amazing content platform market.
Third, I think the price of ico is a really good choice.
I decided really well on the proper and not high and low price of tokens.
Fourth, it is the most outstanding field of ico competition and has easy accessibility information for consumers.
Accessibility means that they are so intimate and highly likely to succeed with popular coins.
Fifth, it is a good choice to make the air drop during the ico period and further improve the participants' willingness to participate.
It is a very genius and creative decision because it can act as a ico success factor by publicizing typerium through various sns media such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Bit Coin Talk, and reddit.
These air drops are frequent and require typerium to grow to a larger, larger platform.
Last but not least, I am very grateful to the team members who are working to make typerium more and more successful.
Thank you very much for reading this long article.
Typerium hit the really amazing miracle making ...
Winaldy

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:53:13 AM

Good job awesome
flik8888

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:56:15 AM

In my opinion, I think this project has great future prospects. Surely this ICO will work as a platform for its mass adoption. In fact, piracy is a big problem for content and gender creators. It's a good idea. Most likely it will change the cryptic world for the better. The creator protects the intellectual property of content creators, is an excellent market for the purchase and sale of digital content.

Typerium makes it more efficient and rewarding for producers and buyers. This is also the way in which processes are initiated, high costs and payment times, payment times are higher than traditional services such as PayPal and credit cards and provide a path for creative content producers. A final note, surely I will try to convince everyone in this forum what TYPERIUM presented to us. He will try to get them involved in the project, earn them prizes through your bounty program and try to invest in the IC because a project without investors is a dead project.

Good luck guys!
ntaz77

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:57:54 AM

An interesting project with a big future with healthy for protection of intellectual property.

I think in the world now very few such responsible people, who embody ideas into reality, but Typerium project just a dream come true!
Why? Because this project by the TYPERIUM really help the people not only the contend reader to get authentic and non-piracy subjectt but for the
content builder who were alway be worry abount their original contend whether it can't be leaked.

Good luck you guys in Your work, I support you 100%.
anabelcook

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:01:57 PM

Why is Typerium good project?

Building trust in online commerce is hard. Creative content makers cannot reach their audiences easily and the big marketplaces don’t make information available to makers and buyers. Typerium brings them transparency and makes it more efficient and rewarding for makers and buyers to connect.

Typerium embraces Ethereum’s smart contract technology to automate all of the complex processes that normally take lawyers, high fees and large amounts of time to get done. Licensing and usage rights are built into Typerium’s process. The app also makes it easier to track intellectual property and piracy.

Typerium provides a pathway for creative content makers and users of creative content to capitalise on the blockchain economy. It is a marriage of creativity and commerce that rewards makers, users and all participants in the Typerium environment.
haixomhd168

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:10:31 PM

The project is great. The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever. They're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.
Thanks ..
Nyameegah

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:51:51 PM

Hello, i'm a content-creator. I just heard about Typerium, read whitepaper and i really like this project, because my job and ideas will be protected by decentralised content-creation platform. No more piracy! Did you understand how good this sound? With Typerium its real! Also i want something more and again Typerium surprises me - there will be social media network! Its like twitter, facebook, instagram - all in one! Next what i want it is marketplace. This is good because it's lowering steps from creation to making a profit. I think Typerium can free a bunch of time for me. I hope with Typerium i finally get what i want.
VaravaraPomerko

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:38:52 PM

In my own opinion, I think this project has great prospects and looks really interestingl. The upcoming ICO  is definitely going to serve as a platform for its mass adoption which is a good thing.  Piracy is a huge problem for content creators, which part of the problem Typerium is here to solve. A Decentralised Content Creation Platform is therefore a very good idea. It's most likely going to change the crypto world for the better.. Typerium will protect the intellectual property of content creators, facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. Typerium brings them transparency and makes it more efficient and rewarding for makers and buyers to connect. Typerium will also link creators with users, automate all of the complex processes that normally take lawyers, high fees and large amounts of time to get done, make payment times much faster than traditional services like PayPal and credit cards and provide a pathway for creative content makers and users of creative content to capitalise on the blockchain economy. On a final note, i'll urge everyone on this forum not to miss this great opportunity that TYPERIUM has presented to us. Participate in the airdrop, do the bounties, and endeavor to invest in the ICO because a project without investors is a dead project. Good luck guys.
yousaf1981

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:15:02 PM

Hey every one, i am working & touch with bounty programe since 2014. i wana say some things  about typerium project. i liked it very much there are many reason to like the project. first things it is very easy to understand, simple task doing, you can get big bounty reward,, every one has twitter,facebook, it is very best idea of typerium team to give best reward to those people who has twitter, and facebook. i liked this idea very much.

2. if we develop video, we can get big bounty reward so it is 2nd of reason that i liked the project .
3. i saw many token bouty project but i saw it very unique and easy way

AWESOME project in every aspect. every one can join it. can compplete task easily . i recommend to all my friends that do not miss the project. best of luck all team of typerium.

we all know that typerium team is  building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide. so it is very awesome idea of project i liked it very much.

i will request to all my friends that Complete social tasks to get entries.increase entries make your account fit,, load with all task to get more reward.
again i will repeat that typerium is not project , it is project of changing life. hope my life will change after getting token of typerium porject.

i am very much anxious and so excited after joining the typerium project. i will pray the project success.

i have read white paper. and any one wana get more information he/she can read white paper.

i'll recomend to  everyone on this forum not to miss this great opportunity that TYPERIUM has presented to us. Participate in the airdrop, do the bounties tasks, and if you have money then  endeavor to invest in the ICO because a project without investors is a dead project. have a good day every one best of luck. 
thanh4191

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:24:07 PM

The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever. They're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide. I think in the world now very few such responsible people, who embody ideas into reality, but Typerium project just a dream come true!
Cool project! It is cool to understand that there are such good minds that create such projects as yours. I got acquainted with each material you presented, which has a great presentation, and I think the same good future for the project itself. Good luck you guys in Your work, I support you 100%.
onecodi

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:49:52 PM

Typerium is a good project for the protection, exchange and purchase of digital content. It will help the content providers easier than the present. The project should be one of the best in 2018. We are waiting for further news. Good luck to the team
anh60pa

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:55:47 PM

This is the most amazing and Game changing project. I Am Eager to catch it.ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment. ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment.Team Typerium could make dreams come true. I was able to change the rules of the game forever. Now there is no game without rules. Piracy was a big problem for content creators. But now - everything has changed. Good deeds conquer evil. And besides this, the project Typerium, a good financial idea to attract capital in the development of newest advanced technologies.
phucxamy

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:41:49 PM

woa..woa..It is cool to understand that there are such good minds that create such projects as yours. I got acquainted with each material you presented, which has a great presentation, and I think the same good future for the project itself. Good luck you guys in Your work, I support you 100%. Cool project! I think in the world now very few such responsible people, who embody ideas into reality, but Typerium project just a dream come true!
marusiavmg

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:01:20 PM

Hey every one, i am working & touch with bounty programe since 2014. i wana say some things  about typerium project. i liked it very much there are many reason to like the project. first things it is very easy to understand, simple task doing, you can get big bounty reward,, every one has twitter,facebook, it is very best idea of typerium team to give best reward to those people who has twitter, and facebook. i liked this idea very much.

2. if we develop video, we can get big bounty reward so it is 2nd of reason that i liked the project .
3. i saw many token bouty project but i saw it very unique and easy way

AWESOME project in every aspect. every one can join it. can compplete task easily . i recommend to all my friends that do not miss the project. best of luck all team of typerium.

we all know that typerium team is  building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide. so it is very awesome idea of project i liked it very much.

i will request to all my friends that Complete social tasks to get entries.increase entries make your account fit,, load with all task to get more reward.
again i will repeat that typerium is not project , it is project of changing life. hope my life will change after getting token of typerium porject.

i am very much anxious and so excited after joining the typerium project. i will pray the project success.

i have read white paper. and any one wana get more information he/she can read white paper.

i'll recomend to  everyone on this forum not to miss this great opportunity that TYPERIUM has presented to us. Participate in the airdrop, do the bounties tasks, and if you have money then  endeavor to invest in the ICO because a project without investors is a dead project. have a good day every one best of luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: