Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:31:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 TYPERIUM™ 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 30,000,000 TOKEN BOUNTY!!! [PRE-SALE MAY 30TH]  (Read 3610 times)
mitranor

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:04:39 PM

I am sure that you will be in the top ten cryptocurrency projects !Great project! The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content.  Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever. They're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.
I advise everyone to participate in it!
Thanushka47

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 04:32:55 PM

The Typerium project is indeed a game changer in Content creation industry. Content creators are mostly not well paid but this project will ensure better-paying rates for them.  They're building a decentralized content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace. In addition to this, quality and competition will increase. Good luck Team.
shana95

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:39:39 PM

There a so many ICO project. But Typerium little bit different but very interesting project. Worldwide content creators will get huge advantage With Typerium decentralized content creation platform. And it targets more than 2.5 billion consumers worldwide. I hope this project will get a huge attraction. Because of Content-creation is very popular in the business field. Truly believe this project will get very successful. good luck team.
nguyencothach

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:44:49 PM

Cool project! It is cool to understand that there are such good minds that create such projects as yours. I got acquainted with each material you presented, which has a great presentation, and I think the same good future for the project itself. Good luck you guys in Your work, I support you 100%. The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever. They're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide
Pihta1977

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:09:18 PM

THIS PROJECT IS fantastic i wait this that a lot of time.An engineer has worked well on the idea and concept. A good and interesting team and project, which is developing very quickly. News spread very quickly. The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals. I think in the world now very few such responsible people, who embody ideas into reality, but Typerium project great 0roject so just a dream come true! I hope this project will be done.
soczkij1999

Activity: 225

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 05:15:41 PM

Typerium aims to change this by bringing about smoother transactions and a better online experience for both buyers and sellers. I think the typerium project will be successful with the support team of experts and iconya will be very promising This is the most amazing and Game changing project. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralized marketplace for buying and selling digital content.

https://contractium.io/register/XXXXX
ICO IS STARTING NOW - JOIN BIG BOUNTY & AIRDROP
⚡ Join Contractium NOW! ⚡
Tanirte6

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:31:35 PM

This project will be the first crypto currency in the World that why i beleave in him and i will be always so happy to be one of him and i'm waiting thé plateforme when they will deposit to trading with him plz be allways the best and go to the Moon i wiche you all the best
jonathan1990

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:49:49 PM

I enjoyed this project. This is a project with a free 30 million coin token program. Piracy is a major issue for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever.they  are building a platform for decentralized content, social media and marketing,
Targeted to more than 2.4 billion content consumers around the world. They have very attractive campaigns and quality teams. A project worth paying attention to.
Rusupaulmihai91

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:21:42 PM

i joined this project and i 'm very happy that i done this because i think that this project have a big future

Hank52546

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:22:59 PM

I believe that this is going to be a real deal!
Cryptofast1

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:53:20 PM

AWESOME project in every aspect. every one can join it. can compplete task easily . i recommend to all my friends that do not miss the project. best of luck all team of typerium.

i'll recomend to  everyone on this forum not to miss this great opportunity that TYPERIUM has presented to us. Participate in the airdrop, do the bounties tasks, and if you have money then  endeavor to invest in the ICO because a project without investors is a dead project. have a good day every one best of luck.
Eugen30

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:07:56 PM

I think the typerium project will be successful with the support team of experts and iconya will be very promising This is the most amazing and Game changing project. I Am Eager to catch it.ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment. ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment.
Praveenbitcoin

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 07:11:33 PM

TYPERIUM™

CHANGING THE GAME, FOREVER...

Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever.
We're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace,
that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.

DISCOVER:
https://www.typerium.io

WATCH:
Teaser Campaign: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VteB1GE1pSs
Explainer Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZQ2u59NbyM

READ:
Whitepaper: https://www.typerium.io/media/1020/Official-Typerium-Whitepaper.pdf

CONNECT:
Telegram: https://t.me/typerium
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Typerium_io
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/typerium_io/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/typerium/

BOUNTY:
We're Giving Away 30,000,000 TYPE Tokens!
Bounty: https://vyper.io/c/3909fawsf

PRE-SALE:
May 21, 2018 – June 25, 2018

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More updates coming soon, including a huge potential new advisor...

as i checked the plan and understand the review from others its very positive feedback about typerium and i hope it will work. i have also recommended to my some of friend to join this and trust. best of luck typerioum for smooth process to reach out the high level.
Miner4700

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:35:35 PM

About Typerium

Typerium project is bringing on the cryptomarket very important functionality which meets
 demands and needs of consumers at present moment and in the nearest future.

Best of all this was described in the Whitepaper on https://www.typerium.io/media/1016/typerium-whitepaper.pdf:

“…The online world has brought a range of opportunities to merchants and creators, but
there are still significant issues with the systems involved in getting their products to
consumers.

One of the most prominent is the lack of trust on the internet, which often leads to fraud
and other scams. Where there are trust systems in place, it takes time and resources to
get a rating that shows an entity is reliable, and the ratings aren’t transferable to other
marketplaces. This means that a business that desires to move to or expand to a new
market must go through the arduous process again and again.

Another stumbling block in online transactions is the expensive, slow and complicated
payment process. Fees can be high, particularly for international transfers. It can also
take from two days to two weeks for funds to end up in a merchant’s account, which
can create cash flow issues. On top of this, many merchants are lagging behind when
it comes to accepting mobile payments, because traditional payment gateways often
make it too difficult for them to do so.

Typerium aims to change this by bringing about smoother transactions and a better
online experience for both buyers and sellers. Its platform will leverage the Ethereum
blockchain and smart-contract functionality to create a universal and decentralised trust
and reputation system. This will give each party more information when they conduct
transactions, help to reduce fraud and make it easier to resolve any conflict. On top of
this, Typerium will have a seamlessly integrated mobile-payments solution that takes
advantage of the latest technology developments.

The Typerium application will also bring a host of improvements to the lives of creators.
It will include intuitive design software that makes it much easier to create visually
stunning work, as well as its own marketplace where users can buy and sell content.
It will even allow creators to register their intellectual property on the Ethereum
blockchain to help prevent IP theft.

The Typerium Creative Marketplace will use its own wallet and currency, the TYPE
Token, and feature the trust and reputation system, as well as the integrated mobilepayment
solution mentioned above. Over time, these systems will be expanded to third
party retailers so that they can also take advantage of the increased functionality and
lower costs that come from using the Typerium system…”
hiddenspirit

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:45:48 PM

This project looks very promising. This is potentially a game changer for content creators all over the world who have been waiting for a definitive solution against piracy. Typerium wants to create a decentralized platform for creating content, a social network, and a market,
oriented to more than 2.4 billion consumers of content around the world. From what I understand, Typerium will be needed to protect the intellectual property of all content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralized marketplace for buying and selling digital content. It's a global network of creators using a single currency, TYPE Tokens. All content within the Typerium eco-system is bought and sold with TYPE Tokens. These tokens can be exchanged for fiat currency through exchanges at any time. Typerium will be used to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralized marketplace for buying and selling digital content. All content on the Typerium eco-system is said to be bought and sold with TYPE Tokens. These tokens use blockchain technology, as well as smart contract technology to help facilitate transactions on the Typerium platform. They can be converted to a fiat currency at any time by sending them to an exchange. Typerium is said to embrace Ethereum’s smart contract technology to automate all of the complex processes that normally take lawyers, high fees and large amounts of time to get done. Licensing and usage rights are built into Typerium’s process. The app also makes it easier to track intellectual property and piracy. Typerium leverages blockchain technology, which can make payment times much faster than traditional services like PayPal and credit cards. Big marketplaces create additional costs, but the Typerium environment removes big-marketplace overheads from transactions. Typerium provides a pathway for creative content makers and users of creative content to capitalise on the blockchain economy. It is a marriage of creativity and commerce that rewards makers, users and all participants in the Typerium environment.
Swapanpal046

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:18:09 PM

Hey every one, i am working & touch with bounty programe since 2014. i wana say some things  about typerium project. i liked it very much there are many reason to like the project. first things it is very easy to understand, simple task doing, you can get big bounty reward,, every one has twitter,facebook, it is very best idea of typerium team to give best reward to those people who has twitter, and facebook. i liked this idea very much.

2. if we develop video, we can get big bounty reward so it is 2nd of reason that i liked the project .
3. i saw many token bouty project but i saw it very unique and easy way

AWESOME project in every aspect. every one can join it. can compplete task easily . i recommend to all my friends that do not miss the project. best of luck all team of typerium.

we all know that typerium team is  building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide. so it is very awesome idea of project i liked it very much.

i will request to all my friends that Complete social tasks to get entries.increase entries make your account fit,, load with all task to get more reward.
again i will repeat that typerium is not project , it is project of changing life. hope my life will change after getting token of typerium porject.

i am very much anxious and so excited after joining the typerium project. i will pray the project success.

i have read white paper. and any one wana get more information he/she can read white paper.

i'll recomend to  everyone on this forum not to miss this great opportunity that TYPERIUM has presented to us. Participate in the airdrop, do the bounties tasks, and if you have money then  endeavor to invest in the ICO because a project without investors is a dead project. have a good day every one best of luck.
evichi

Activity: 1204
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:00:02 PM

Typerium project is designed to solve real life problems. It is an innovative project that will change the way we do things. A typical problem in our society today is PIRACY. Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Artists do not gain their full reward as a result of piracy. Typerium plans to change that forever. Typerium project shall build a decentralized content-creation platform, social media network and market place aimed at world content consumers which is about 2.4 billion. It is tough to build trust in online commerce . Creative content makers cannot reach their audiences easily and the big marketplaces don’t make information available to makers and buyers. Typerium brings them transparency and makes it more efficient and rewarding for makers and buyers to connect. Typerium has designed an app called Type Protocol that will connect buyers and sellers together. The app is designed to track/monitor intellectual property. With the app, creators can make quality content applicable on any platform, linking makers to users, and as such everyone is rewarded, being a win-win.

Typerium shall be on Ethereum smart contract which shall be automated. Inherent fees that may have been charged by lawyers as well as other time consuming procedures will be eliminated. . Typerium shall adopt the blockchain technology, which shall facilitate faster payment process as well as cost effective transaction. In my opinion, Typerium project has great future prospects. 

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
liliafan

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:33:50 PM

Very pleased to participate in this project. Just do it!
Great Project, i read the whitepaper, the best project for content creators and against piracy. Changing the game forever!
Very convenient and simple personal account, a good platform and the idea of the project are remarkable
This program helps millions of people around the world capture their ideas, things to do and places to see. Good team good work
a decentralized platform for creating content, a network of social networks and a market
Best airdrop, great project! Moonshot 2018! Best of luck to you guys on the ICO and beyond
priyadarshan786

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:53:54 PM

Cool project! It is cool to understand that there are such good minds that create such projects as yours. I got acquainted with each material you presented, which has a great presentation, and I think the same good future for the project itself. Good luck you guys in Your work, I support you 100%. The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever.

life changing game

im super exicted
doragonx

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:02:13 AM

It's great that this is the best project in 2018. I really like this idea. As a salesman and designer of games, I hate copyright infringement, but so far this hated action has happened so often and uncontrollably, and now typerium can change. That is forever, I am very grateful to you for creating a perfect project in all aspects.

Here are the great things about typerium, making it the best project you can get this year.
- Resolving one of the most irritating issues nowadays is piracy.
- The support team of experts and iconya very promising
- They are building a creative platform for decentralized content, social media and marketing, very potential and can flourish in the future.
- aimed at more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide, may be more popular, grow stronger than the limit.
- Very detailed and great whitepaper, very good plan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: