Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:59:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 TYPERIUM™ 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 30,000,000 TOKEN BOUNTY!!! [PRE-SALE MAY 30TH]  (Read 3615 times)
thanh22

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:22:48 AM

Typerium has been created from multiple multiple resources and has to craft. Typerium is required for protection your content creation of the content creation of the contents, create the interest of the currency for a currency currency type and the cost of the cost and creating a distribution field market for the purchase and sale the contents of numbers. The rights range is a large matter for content created. Typerium has plan that changed that, mãi mãi. They are building a platform of the contents of the social network, network information and the field directive, how to over the million users on the global.
Hank52546

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:15:36 PM

Hello, there! I undeniable like the project and I believe that it's gonna become the opportunity that is going to change this entire world, because the world is not anymore the way it used to be as we've already seen how the cryptocurrency market has risen dramatically. Typerium (as I hope) is the project that will bring into life the finally-successful attempt of bringing blockchain into content-creation and social media network. Good luck, boys!
BinhanHN

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:56:28 PM

This is a great project! It is great to understand that such good minds create projects like you. I have become familiar with every document you present, including a great presentation, and I think the future is good for the project itself. Wish you good luck in your work, I support you 100%. The Typerium group is made up of many talented and skilled individuals. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, facilitate an innovative and cost-effective currency and create a thriving market for buy and sell digital content. Piracy is a major issue for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever. They are building a platform for decentralized content creation, social media and marketing, targeting more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide. I think that in the world today so few people have such responsibility, who express the idea into reality, but the project Typerium is just a dream come true!
Valz009

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:15:13 PM

This is a game changing project for content providers which will enable privacy.
Am glad I didn't miss typerium.... Great project, great team of devs, great community.
To the moon we head
suhtsuva

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:21:41 PM

Typerium is a pretty interesting project that has a quite a bit of potential in the future but needs time to grow.  It tries to lower fees make payments faster and reduce piracy for both buyers and sellers. That is pretty nice if it manages to succeed. I just hope that the blockchain they are on will not bog them down in the future.

bg402402yyy

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:02:44 PM

Typerium has transparency, it connects manufacturers and buyers efficiently
This is the importance of Typerium

And Creators motivated by Typerium's platform
I think it that ambition will improve dramatically

I think it will   be  increase a Motivate
The point that should be characterized is to use block chain technology for payment of credit cards

By using Ethereum's smart contract technology you can make traditional contract
 Maximize cost performance
licenses easier and it can low cost realization 

by easier can be connect creators and users
I think that it will make it easier for creators and users to connect with each other by this
I think that participants involved in the Typerium environment will always be rewarded

A wonderful project that can contribute to the development of the content application market

to wish a success
mtomar

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:31:54 PM

Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever.
you are building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace,
that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide. that's why i joined you. i like you airdrop (bounty) task please give us more task, i need more and more token's i have total 10000 entries, can you tell me how much entries i need for reward or airdrop? This is the most amazing and Game changing project.The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency.
@Justicini

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:37:33 PM

OU! Welcome to the new ISO project, which will rise in the near future!
I know that in such countries as China or Russia, intellectual property is extremely violated, piracy is felt especially strongly in these countries, and this problem is relevant all over the world.
TYPERIUM intends to change this mistake! Authors should receive for their work, and not distribute content for free to pirates, it's a robbery!
phuongnam3006

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:35:27 PM

The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment.
Ola3

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:19:57 PM

Wery  good project
Am glad I didn't miss typerium.... Great project, great team of devs, great community.
ngahoho33

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:32:36 PM

This is the most amazing and Game changing project. I Am Eager to catch it.ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment. ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment.
maximus1987

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:59:03 PM

Like this one.
I believe that if implemented properly this project schedule will be 1 of the best ICO 2018
ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment. ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment.
Nadir01

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:50:55 PM

Typerium plans to change that, forever. They are building a platform for decentralized content creation, social media and marketing, targeting more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide. I think that in the world today so few people have such responsibility, who express the idea into reality, but the project Typerium is just a dream come true! Typerium has plan that changed that, forever. They are building a platform of the contents of the social network, network information and the field directive, how to over the million users on the global. Typerium (as I hope) is the project that will bring into life the finally-successful attempt of bringing blockchain into content-creation and social media network. Good luck, boys!
ethereum_king

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:08:29 PM

Thanks for the thorough bounty, learning a lot in the process and the videos are great.
Decentralized content creation platform for more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide us huge!

Looking forward to the pre-sale and PLEASE LET SOMEONE WIN ONE OF THOSE CARS!!?
Jd_park

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:48:26 PM

Typerium plans to change that, forever. They are building a platform for decentralized content creation, social media and marketing, targeting more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide. I think that in the world today so few people have such responsibility, who express the idea into reality, but the project Typerium is just a dream come true! Typerium has plan that changed that, forever. They are building a platform of the contents of the social network, network information and the field directive, how to over the million users on the global. Typerium (as I hope) is the project that will bring into life the finally-successful attempt of bringing blockchain into content-creation and social media network. Good luck, boys!
Thanks for the thorough bounty, learning a lot in the process and the videos are great.
Decentralized content creation platform for more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide us huge!

Looking forward to the pre-sale and PLEASE LET SOMEONE WIN ONE OF THOSE CARS!!?
jessica90843653

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:54:32 PM

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley  THIS PROJECT LOOKS VERY VERY PROMISING AND VERY GOOD TOO. VERY PROFESSIONAL APPROACH AND VERY SYSTEMATIC SYSTEM. THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT THIS PROJECT WILL GROM IN NUMBER AS THE TIME GOES AND WHO SO EVER ENTERED INTO THE SYSTEM THAT PERSON WILL DEFINITELY GET BENEFITTED IMMENSELY. I'm waiting for this eager to start putting my content in a save way out there. Amazing project, thank you so much! There roadmap is well laid out and they have a great team with wealth of experience. There is no doubt in mind that this project will be a great success! A platform to protect copyright and information for creators of intellectual property and content. Fresh and very interesting idea !!! Typerium has a strong team and should really be able to help with the content piracy problem! Excellent team, great company, great job! I am sure that the company will show excellent results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this area! I participate in ico, and I encourage everyone to participate. Good luck everyone! Blockchain are impressed me evertime when i see new ICO like that. Hope devs will make all what they released in roadmap. Very interesting and creative project! i am very happy of your company...
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
seblbj

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:25:05 AM

This project has set goals and a clearly defined vision and know how to make it work. That’s what makes it different. I see great prospects and a lot of potentials ready to be showcased in this project. Since the inception of the project, it has attracted a lot of attention of many people. What is said about its significance for the social community makes it a real project with real utility, a working solution and offering real investments. I am happy to be amongst the early set of investors and adopters.
vipechan

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:27:33 AM

Typerium aims to change this by bringing about smoother transactions and a better
online experience for both buyers and sellers. Its platform will leverage the Ethereum
blockchain and smart-contract functionality to create a universal and decentralised trust
and reputation system. This will give each party more information when they conduct
transactions, help to reduce fraud and make it easier to resolve any conflict. On top of
this, Typerium will have a seamlessly integrated mobile-payments solution that takes
advantage of the latest technology developments.
The Typerium application will also bring a host of improvements to the lives of creators.
It will include intuitive design software that makes it much easier to create visually
stunning work, as well as its own marketplace where users can buy and sell content.
It will even allow creators to register their intellectual property on the Ethereum
blockchain to help prevent IP theft.
The Typerium Creative Marketplace will use its own wallet and currency, the TYPE
Token, and feature the trust and reputation system, as well as the integrated mobilepayment
solution mentioned above. Over time, these systems will be expanded to third
party retailers so that they can also take advantage of the increased functionality and
lower costs that come from using the Typerium system.
hieujombiee

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:11:43 AM

If there is a time in life that we need to and should be put down in the dark, it is best to choose at 18-25 years, when you have both health and flexibility; both excitement is disappointing; both the iron faith and blind stubbornness; both intuitive and intuitive intuitive understanding and obscure obscurity perceive the forces of society. It means that there is nothing but solid. Then there is the potential - the potential energy in every movement, every small decision, the ability to dance very long, go far, change the world; or the danger of slipping away into the depths of darkness, exhaustion, melancholy and sadness.

Youth - by itself it is an asset, which in itself exhorts light and happiness, when it is muddy, the chance to shine and grow larger than when you are old. go. At that time the test also mystery, the red good in the hands may also be Queen; You have time to support and the horizon is still provoking. When you are older, the scratches will make you hesitate, if you get slipped into the mud you will probably stick your tongue on it alone, or will try to struggle to others also The same stain as you.
leoventura

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 02:12:29 AM

The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of creators, to facilitate a creative and economical currency, and to create a thriving decentralized market for the purchase and sale of digital content. Piracy is a big problem for creators. Typerium plans to change that forever. They are building a decentralized content creation platform, social media network and marketplace, targeting more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: