Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:33:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 TYPERIUM™ 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 30,000,000 TOKEN BOUNTY!!! [PRE-SALE MAY 30TH]  (Read 3615 times)
thanhntt

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:33:44 AM

It is cool to understand that there are such good minds that create such projects as yours. I got acquainted with each material you presented, which has a great presentation, and I think the same good future for the project itself. Good luck you guys in Your work, I support you 100%. Cool project! I think in the world now very few such responsible people, who embody ideas into reality, but Typerium project just a dream come true!
ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment
daovu

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:27:47 AM

The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever. They're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.
This is the most amazing and Game changing project. I Am Eager to catch it.ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment. ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment.
E-Chain.org

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 05:14:18 AM

will look into it, thanks
asscror

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 06:40:02 AM

Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever. Typerium is building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.
The 4 main areas that his platform covers: creative software, marketplace, social média network and integrated ecosystem.

So with that, i think what typerium is a projetc intelligent with know-how and who has been able to deploy solutions to the targeted problems.
rajendra375

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:34:29 AM

TYPERIUM™

CHANGING THE GAME, FOREVER...

Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever.
We're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace,
that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.

DISCOVER:
https://www.typerium.io

WATCH:
Teaser Campaign: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VteB1GE1pSs
Explainer Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZQ2u59NbyM

READ:
Whitepaper: https://www.typerium.io/media/1020/Official-Typerium-Whitepaper.pdf

CONNECT:
Telegram: https://t.me/typerium
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Typerium_io
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/typerium_io/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/typerium/

BOUNTY:
We're Giving Away 30,000,000 TYPE Tokens!
Bounty: https://vyper.io/c/3909fawsf

PRE-SALE:
May 21, 2018 – June 25, 2018

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More updates coming soon, including a huge potential new advisor...
this is real game chenger and good project
onlinesterraja

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:35:41 AM

Great project!
Kireka

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:22:20 AM

Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever.
We're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's
geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.

Typerium aims to bring smoother transactions and a better online experience for both buyers and sellers. Its platform will leverage the Ethereum blockchain and smart-contract functionality to create a universal and decentralised trust and reputation system. This will give each party more information when they conduct transactions, help to reduce fraud and make it easier to resolve any conflict. On top of this, Typerium will have a seamlessly integrated mobile-payments solution that takes advantage of the latest technology developments.

The Typerium application will also bring a host of improvements to the lives of creators. It will include intuitive design software that makes it much easier to create visually stunning work, as well as its own marketplace where users can buy and sell content. It will even allow creators to register their intellectual property on the Ethereum blockchain to help prevent IP theft.

On going...........;
TYPERIUM BOUNTY REWARDS
Giving Away 30,000,000 TYPE Tokens

HOW TO EARN TOKENS:
For each task you complete within our contest, you will earn a specific amount of points. Once the Bounty Canpaign is complete, you will earn a percentage of the 30 million TYPE Tokens in the Bounty Rewards pool allocation that is relative to the number of points you have accumulated.
http://vy.tc/fAlzO44
Complete all of the tasks to earn the maximum amount of points. You can also invite your friends to earn additional referral points and even take a shot at creating the best Typerium ICO Review video. Maximising all of the opportunities gives you the greatest chance of making it to our Top 10 Leaderboard, where you could earn a potentially life changing amount of TYPE Tokens. Start earning huge rewards today.
http://vy.tc/fAlzO44

wentzeldk

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:16:38 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 02:59:49 PM by wentzeldk

TYPERIUM BOUNTY REWARDS: TYPERIUM™ is CHANGING THE GAME, FOREVER...

https://steemit.com/blockchain/@wentzeldk/typerium-bounty-rewards-typerium-tm-is-changing-the-game-forever

We all know that piracy and plagiarism are a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change the game forever on that problem.

Typerium are building a decentralized content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace that is geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.

You may ask, why is Typerium needed? Well, Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralized marketplace for buying and selling digital content.

Trust and transparency have always been two attributes that have been difficult to come by on the World Wide Web. However, building trust in online commerce is even harder. Creative content makers cannot reach their audiences easily and the big marketplaces do not make information available to makers and buyers.

Typerium’s mission is to help to provide content makers and buyers the necessary transparency required and thereby make it more efficient and rewarding for both makers and buyers to connect and do business.

The revolutionary, disruptive and decentralized power of blockchain technology helps to solve many of the present underlying issues inherent in traditional marketplaces. Smart contracts will help to eliminate over-burdened centralized authority, non-delivery and undeserving reviews on the platform.

Ultimately, Typerium will help create an environment of transparency and independence using decentralization, smart contracts, and dispute resolution.

Using decentralization, Typerium will open its entire operation to its community by using the Ethereum blockchain to provide a decentralized marketplace so that makers and buyers do not suffer from unfair business practices or disputes because the entire existing infrastructure is designed to be automated and untrustworthy.

Typerium will use the Ethereum ERC20 token eco-system using smart contracts to eliminate the services of an intermediary. Smart contracts will be deployed to act as an escrow medium with predefined conditions and rules to facilitate a smooth transaction between the makers and buyers.

Dispute or conflict resolution on Typerium will be carried out using smart contracts that ensure neither party has any payment problems or undeserved reviews. If either party is unsatisfied, an independent panel of token holders will deliver a verdict on the matter while being rewarded for their participation.

You are welcome to participate and contribute towards the future of this decentralized and revolutionary reinvention of creating trust and transparency in the content creation marketplace. Join Typerium today; celebrate the future of trust and transparency for makers and buyers of content creation! https://vyper.io/c/3909fawsf
Tabihoperd

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:30:54 PM

It is magic and wonderful that I can participate in your awesome project! In fact there are many good minds that produce a nice business as yours. Thanks to those projects, I can get many oppotunities to be acquainted with new cryptocurrencies that will make each new role in the future. I think this project will give us an insight into a new and exciting world.Good luck to you guys  and Your nice project. I hope you will continue to work hard with your first mind. If you do so, I am sure you will have great success in the future. Good Luck !
sondak123

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:54:04 PM

i think, A Decentralised Content Creation Platform is therefore a very good idea.i realy like so much a strong team behind that project. I totally support the idea of fighting piracy by launching content-creating platform.
Misbah199

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:02:58 PM

The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever. They're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.
This is the most amazing and Game changing project. I Am Eager to catch it.ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment. ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment.
Teitons Vagar

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:20:24 PM

I liked the idea of the TIBERIUM project very much.I think this is a very ambitious project. I think he has a future and I would advise to join him. I will continue to follow the project and hope that they will succeed! We continue to learn all the features of THE personal Cabinet of the Tiberium prototype and I can say that it has become much easier to use the application. This platform not only our future but also the future of many other countries, and over time it will unite all.
LilBoby

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:23:06 PM

Your project has some interesting idea but I didn't see your roadmap.
paresh.sw

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:00:29 PM

Typerium’s mission is to help to provide content makers and buyers the necessary transparency required and thereby make it more efficient and rewarding for both makers and buyers to connect and do business.Typerium aims to bring smoother transactions and a better online experience for both buyers and sellers. Its platform will leverage the Ethereum blockchain and smart-contract functionality to create a universal and decentralised trust and reputation system. This will give each party more information when they conduct transactions, help to reduce fraud and make it easier to resolve any conflict. On top of this, Typerium will have a seamlessly integrated mobile-payments solution that takes advantage of the latest technology developments.
ufukq

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:37:17 PM

A very successful project, you absolutely need to congratulate. Everyone should join. I hope it works. Thanks for your effort.
There is a structure that always stands out in a project. Whoever thinks he thought so well. It will definitely be successful. I'm sure that. I give support
CuongDao

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:06:38 PM

Typerium’s mission is to help to provide content makers and buyers the necessary transparency required and thereby make it more efficient and rewarding for both makers and buyers to connect and do business.Typerium aims to bring smoother transactions and a better online experience for both buyers and sellers. Its platform will leverage the Ethereum blockchain and smart-contract functionality to create a universal and decentralised trust and reputation system. This will give each party more information when they conduct transactions, help to reduce fraud and make it easier to resolve any conflict. On top of this, Typerium will have a seamlessly integrated mobile-payments solution that takes advantage of the latest technology developments.
sameerbagal

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:51:52 PM

It is cool to understand that there are such good minds that create such projects as yours. I got acquainted with each material you presented, which has a great presentation, and I think the same good future for the project itself. Good luck you guys in Your work, I support you 100%. Cool project! I think in the world now very few such responsible people, who embody ideas into reality, but Typerium project just a dream come true!
good job
KValentin

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:36:32 PM

excellent project
AXIOM2F

Activity: 5
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:52:08 PM

This is interesting Typerium’s software will help to build the bridge between everyday people and stunning visual design. by suggesting typographical layouts, image pairings, font pairings, filters and more, users will be able to create beautiful pieces of content without any prior design experience.

Let's expand world creativity  Grin

Nice project indeed, I'll keep an eye on it
Aleksandr0525

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:37:34 PM

Any dispute or controversy arising from or under the crowd sale shall be resolved by
arbitration in accordance with the UK Rules of International Arbitration in force on the
date when the Notice of Arbitration is submitted in accordance with these Rules. The
arbitration panel shall consist of one arbitrator only.That's why I think that this project will be the best in 2018 !!!
 Cool Cool Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: