Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:17:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 TYPERIUM™ 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 30,000,000 TOKEN BOUNTY!!! [PRE-SALE MAY 30TH]  (Read 3617 times)
nerfe

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:43:06 PM

I love ico and gaming its a good idea that this companny share their work on blockchain turning gaming expirience in the next level and making blockchain great for their work this is very intersting that caught my attention and evry one needs to see the beauty of this project im so blessed to discover this great ico and thank  you for sharing your wonderfull work to us both gamer and crypto currency enthusiast like me good luck to the presale and also i want to encourage every gamer and investors interest to this project this is amazing this is not the only gaming platform in this industries but i can say this is the best i have seen
vacik1977

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:03:06 PM

This is the most amazing and Game changing project.Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content.
Trust and Transparency: Building trust in online commerce is hard. Creative content makers cannot reach their audiences easily and the big marketplaces don’t make information available to makers and buyers. Typerium brings them transparency and makes it more efficient and rewarding for makers and buyers to connect. Wink Wink Wink
zzalex

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:03:38 PM

I want to share my impressions about the upcoming ICO, which the team is preparing. This ICO will be incredibly successful thanks to its powerful marketing and good teamwork. There bounty contest also helps spread the word of interest around the world. Close-knit team! great vision. I wish you success! I hope the product will not fail.
ragabshah

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:10:52 PM

This is the most amazing and Game changing project. I Am Eager to catch it.ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment. ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment. The Typerium ICO looks like it is already heading to record applicants and will be successful because of marketing and great team work. By bringing this bounty contest to the millions it is helping to spread its name and scope around the world.
With ICO projects, there are many and the majority do not live up to  expectations. This could be due to over confidence, or a number of other reasons.
What I have come to realise is the best thing to do is to ask early questions and to read into the company, the employees and most important of all, read the white paper very carefully and fully.
Chibron

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:42:58 AM

Glad I have joined the bounty program. Interesting project that will probably go far, with an interesting payoff when the tokens get distributed  Wink
As explained on their website, "Typerium provides a pathway for creative content makers and users of creative content to capitalise on the blockchain economy. It is a marriage of creativity and commerce that rewards makers, users and all participants in the Typerium environment."

Looking forward to the growth of that project guys!
bablu6274

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:13:05 AM

Good project
Rongle

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:21:01 AM

Good
mifanmuzny

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:30:23 AM

After getting acquainted with the project, he was very interested. You have a very interesting idea, as well as a cool team and it looks very serious. I have already recommended you to many of my friends and I am sure that everyone will be satisfied  about Typerium. I see massive future potentials with this ICO because it has practical ideas which it can present the world of coming. Definitely im going full on this one loved it every bit of it and good luck team with your future en devours  
nagwal79

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:34:43 AM

Looking forward to this launch! The crypto world sometimes seems so cryptic in itself and it’s so very refreshing to see such a transparent, authentic upcoming offering. I have had the pleasure to work with the CEO of Typerium on a a few different projects and was so impressed with his energy, creativity and passion, but even more so, with his visions of wanting to make this word a better place for so many. Good luck, break a leg, I believe and trust in Typerium!
botan2018

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:42:12 AM

cool!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
champbangla

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:46:28 AM

This great project. ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup. I think the same good future for the project itself. ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment.They're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.
Gammon714

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:55:13 AM

Typerium is a new project that offers game changing protection of rights to your content as well as the content itself.   Typerium does this through the use of blockchain technology and smart contracts.  Other platforms offer people the opportunity to create content without the ability to keep the content in the hands of the creator.   Typerium solves this problem with the use of secure blockchain technology.   Typerium cuts out the middle man so that the content creator gets to keep more of the money from a created project.   Typerium has created this security for Disney and is offering this to all content creators.   Check out this Great project!!!!

caibang6789

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:57:55 AM

Typerium project just a dream come true
AlGo75

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:04:38 AM

TYPERIUM™

Hello Team,

A Great project and Team like this with reliable and accessible team is worth investing on. That will be my mode of staring to the beginning of greatness in the crypto space. This is the most amazing about Game. I Am want to get this token. A project like this backed up with strong force to reckon with on almost 6 to 7 countries of the world as offices shows the reliability of this project. ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment. My great thumb up for the developers of the coin as such coin is made to tackle some difficulties in the world at large. Thanks for the bounty
and next Moon !..! Change the Game Forevermore!..!

cryptocouch

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:10:59 AM

I am a content creator who loves cryptocurrency, decentralized projects and true freedom of speech. This is why I was very intrigued when I heard about the Typerium ICO. I realize the power of growing your company's brand and your personal brand. Nowadays, if you don't have a personal brand, I truly believe you have nothing. It is so important to connect with your fans or clients, and if you don't, your competitors will. Working with Apple, Pepsi, Nike, Sony and Disney gives me confident in this team. It will be a tough task to protect content creators and their intellectual property, but I believe this outstanding Typerium team can make this dream a reality. By utilizing the blockchain technology on a decentralized platform, a great platform where the content creators and brands have the power will exist sooner than later.

I am very much so looking forward to this project launching and am very excited. I have confidence in you guys! Typerium is going to the moon and then to the planet Mars!
besbesmany

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:27:16 AM

This project has a great interesting idea. The team works with the project 100%, definitely it will be successful!!! And see many possibilities on this project. I am glad to be part of it. The project is impressive in its scope and intentions. Great team with good products in the field of blockchain! good
svsanya

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:28:11 AM

unites all local and international
e - Commerce experts, companies and services
to increase global sales to retailers
trade and manufacturers.
Pandiyan05

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:03:25 AM

TYPERIUM™

CHANGING THE GAME, FOREVER...

Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever.
We're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace,
that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.

DISCOVER:
https://www.typerium.io

WATCH:
Teaser Campaign: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VteB1GE1pSs
Explainer Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZQ2u59NbyM

READ:
Whitepaper: https://www.typerium.io/media/1020/Official-Typerium-Whitepaper.pdf

CONNECT:
Telegram: https://t.me/typerium
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Typerium_io
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/typerium_io/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/typerium/

BOUNTY:
We're Giving Away 30,000,000 TYPE Tokens!
Bounty: https://vyper.io/c/3909fawsf

PRE-SALE:
May 21, 2018 – June 25, 2018

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More updates coming soon, including a huge potential new advisor...

This project will be very successful!
I hope that everything will turn out and be a great success, Soon it'll reach the moon hoping for the best. Dev team giving my full support to launch
Aleks1335

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:08:44 AM

A Great project and Team like this with reliable and accessible team is worth investing on. That will be my mode of to the beginning of greatness in the crypto space. This is the most amazing about Game. I Am want to get this token. A project like this backed up with strong force to reckon with on almost 6 to 7 countries of the world as offices shows the reliability of this project. ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment. My great thumb up for the developers of the coin as such coin is made to tackle some difficulties in the world at large. Thanks for the bounty
and next Moon !..! Change the Game, Forever
Sancoinabs

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:20:00 AM

Cool project! It is cool to understand that there are such good minds that create such projects as yours. I got acquainted with each material you presented, which has a great presentation, and I think the same good future for the project itself. Good luck you guys in Your work, I support you 100%. The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever. They're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide. I think in the world now very few such responsible people, who embody ideas into reality, but Typerium project just a dream come true!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: