Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:05:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 TYPERIUM™ 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 30,000,000 TOKEN BOUNTY!!! [PRE-SALE MAY 30TH]  (Read 3614 times)
Isuscrypto

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:28:16 PM

Helloo.. how do i get bounty??
jun yamamo

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:43:04 PM

The project was very interested. There are very interesting ideas. It is very promising. I hope that everyone will be satisfied with Typerium. Since this ICO has a practical idea, I will find the possibility to achieve great future development with this ICO.
Typerium is a new project to protect your own content using Block Chain Technology and Smart Contract. This is a wonderful project
A nice project, the most wonderful, a project to change games. I am eager to catch it, ICO is in the form of raising funds from newly established start-up investors, and instead of investing a lot of stocks and electronic tokens will be offered. ICO procures funds from newly established start-up investors, where a large number of shares or electronic tokens will be offered in exchange for investmentis is a wonderful project
k3vv

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:53:24 PM

Good news for this great project, I'm excited to participate and support this wonderful idea, so let's continue to invoke and take advantage of the tools to continue driving the growth of cryptocurrencies thanks...
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:54:47 PM

a unique contest and hope to change the world of cryptocurrency good future and good progress
CristhiamTrader

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:00:31 PM

Typerium is a project of those that really motivate a lot, throughout the history of the human being composers and content creators have been harmed by copying and piracy of content, Typerium aims to become that promising decentralized platform that offers its own market and networks social networks that will reach any corner of the world and protect the interests of both content creators and consumers.

I feel very passionate about this project. Piracy hurts us all.
Typerium says no to piracy. Because being a pirate, does not pay!
Riziki

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:36:49 PM

TYPERIUM

#Typerium is building a decentralised content creation platform, social media network and marketplace that is geared towards more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.
#Typerium will ensure to protect the intellectual property of content creators to facilitate a cost effective and global #crypto currency and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for trading digital content. Pyracy is a huge problem for content creators and #Typerium plans to eradicate that.
This is a an awesome project backed up by a great team dedicated  to implement it and it is worthy to invest in  it by participating in the #ICO which is a form of raising funds from investors of the newly founded start up.
This is a brilliant project and just in time in #cryptocurrency platform. The marketing strategy is well organised and has managed to gain followers  on social media platforms yas they spread the mandate and vision to viable clients who are in need of this secure project for their content.
#Typerium will ensure clients keep the rights of creation and protect the content. This will be done via  best of #blockchain technology and cut off middle men who have been misusing their position in trade.
Typerium has a well articulated #bounty program that allows people to own a stake in this marvelous project while marketing for it and get rewarded.
#Typerium is spreading its wings by creating offices around the globe in 7 countries by establishing functional offices and leaving a foot print in the industry.
I would encourage everyone to be part of this force to reckon with in the #blockchain industry in the year 2018 and beyond as this  #cryptocurrency brings about a unique benchmark of secure decentralised social media platform.
Bravo to the developers and the great team working around the clock to see the implementation and success of this powerful project.
Visit their website, Facebook, Twitter , YouTube, Telegram and  Instagram platform to have a look at an informative and well articulated presentation of this marvelous project.
#Typerium  #ICO  #Blockchain #Crypto #Cryptocurrency #TyperiumICO.
rakib enew

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:44:11 PM

I think this project is really a best project for me. Because it's trusted and very helpful for me and all of us. I see there all project in YouTube. So I am very interested there project. It's ability to create, share, and connect, are fundamental to the human experience. Type and image create a global language that we can all understand, regardless of our background, culture, or the language we speak. Really it's our Decentralized Content Creation Platform. That's reason i like this project so much and i it gain's a big future.
Kuzeyli34

Activity: 151
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:47:36 AM

If this project, the idea, could be extended to all working areas, not only to content creators, everyone would be happier and more productive in their work. This is just a beginning.

The team is doing a great advertising campaign about the project in all social media channels, they know how to do it. They are accomplishing their idea to be known and to be talked about, so it looks like their efforts will arrive to a good end. My best luck for you and the project!
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 06:09:56 AM

The fact about crypto project investments these days that guarantee the success of every project and guarantees huge returns for every investor, depends on the idea, what the project tends to achieve, the problems its solving, and most importantly the team behind the wheel. Typerium has proven to be the best in all aspects listed above. Looking firstly at the project offering; Empowering creators of content, ranging from writers, through artists, producers, proprietors of content, using a social media based marketplace which guarantees that regardless of our one common enemy "Piracy", content producers would be guaranteed returns for their sweat. Secondly Typerium boost of the best managers and man power to drive this awesome project to the investor's dream, the content producers wishes, and the content owners desire. You might want to look at https://typerium.io for core team members. People who have proven their capability over the years in the space.

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
amitchoubey14

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:59:20 AM

The idea of typing content on internet with making crypto funds can be very exciting in the future as it will motivate everyone using internet to create positive and creational content seemlessly. Also the fact that there are entities on internet trying to compromise your privacy and security, called 'Pirates'; it becomes all the more important to have blockchain implemented on every piece of content. As we all know that blockchain is something that ensures privacy and security to the highest possible degree, it is also very important to inculcate the idea of blockchain into the content creation realm. Typerium creates opportunities for everyone through a great team and great vision, which is combined with hardwork day in day out.
The future is very bright with projects like this propping up and helping the world make money. I imagine the poor people getting money with content creation, given the fact it doesn't require any special skill or training when it comes to content creation. Thank you making this possible by introducing such a great project.
No matter how low the cryptocurrency market dips down, it is projects like this which will make it bounce back with even more positivity and longevity.
Finally for anyone reading this, I highly recommend visiting https://typerium.io for the whitepaper and awesome team. Don't forget to checkout the Bounty section for some freebie tokens coming your way.

All in all this project is full of surprises and happy scenarios lurking all around. Join this wave and see where it goes in future. Of course patience is what pays the the one following it.
ALTJ1990

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 08:09:15 AM

Some really interesting discussions going on here  Grin
boled

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:44:55 AM

the case of piracy is a problem that has always haunted the creative industry, many regulations have been made, large penalties to prison sentences are always socialized, but not able to stem the case of piracy. TYPERIUM makes a different idea, this seems like a big idea, by targeting a large market, at least this project can reduce piracy cases, making an alternative solution. hopefully this project is successful, and provide many benefits for many people.
phongvo811

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:53:03 AM

Cool project! It is cool to understand that there are such good minds that create such projects as yours. I got acquainted with each material you presented, which has a great presentation, and I think the same good future for the project itself. Good luck you guys in Your work, I support you 100%. The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever. They're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide. I think in the world now very few such responsible people, who embody ideas into reality, but Typerium project just a dream come true!
go to the  moon!!!!!!BTCBTCBTCBTC
chuxlouis cle

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:52:50 PM

when you see something,a project that will pay off,you dont need to over work your self to confirm that,this right here is the real deal and the best thing to each an everyone of us is to do our best to support this ,introduce our family,friends,church members,co-workers those that we know ,in short everyone to come be a part of this and i assure you they will all come back to thank you much later.i am very sure that in a very short time ,this project will blow up sky hgih ,this is for sure .
Typerium (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:21:52 PM

Hi Team and Community,
Just few words about the Typerium project and focus. Through a nice Airdrop campaign of more than 30.000.000 token, I've discovered this new ICO and project (please note that's the pre sale will start on the 21th May) and founded the idea and goal very pertinent.
As you might be aware, piracy is responsible worldwide of huge losses into conventional business, and it's really a nightmare for many companies to tackle this threat. Particularly, Cies involved online are the most exposed to piracy, lack of trust and transparency, which is the bottleneck for the implementation of a smart and sustainable business. More recently several hack into the crypto sphere, from Bitgrail or with the stealing of NEM in an important Japonese coin exchange still remains us about this kind of risk. This is also where we are all expecting a big change via blockchain system to bring us more safety and security, for our privacy (look at Facebook recent scandal....:-( ) as well as for our cash management and transfer. Blockchain will almost touch all type of sector, and Typerium want already to get strong on this way.
Another important sector where Typerium will make the difference is through a much better transaction system, less expensive, faster and more easy to handle on daily basis. Actually many others crypto such as Ripple and Stellar are working on the international payment to tackle the same kind of problem.
Typerium plateform will leverage Ethereum blockchain by using smart contracts. It will greatly help to reduce fraud and slow transfer process.
And in addition Typerium will put in place an App for mobile phone to offer payment solution with your favorite device ;-)
Typerium will develop on his plateform a strong and reliable creative marketplace, with its own Wallet and using his cryptocurrency TYPE. The fee will be also very competitive, with an intended 1.5% only, far below the conventional rates applied by the banking system worldwide.
It's seems quiet clear that Typerium strategy will pay back soon, and it was rated this week as the 3rd best ICO actually foreseen, which is already a massive positive sign of the project taking off, and interest from the fowl about these idea. I hope and think it could be one of the best ICO of 2018, just stay tuned and connected ;-)
Success and prosperity for Typerium!

Wow! We are pleased to hear such positive things- It seems as though you have taken the time to read our whitepaper and do your due diligence; These are the sorts of things more people need to be doing! We have a huge task ahead of us, and are working tirelessly to ensure the success of the project. It is wonderful that you found our project through the bounty campaign (Ranked the MOST SUCCESSFUL bounty program for Vyper EVER - located here : https://bounty.typerium.io ) as we have over 30,000 participants in just over 2 weeks time.

Thank you for the kind words, and the in-depth review of our project, although it should be noted that we are not aiming to be the next Stellar, Cardano, or Ripple - We are developing a hybrid platform for seamless integration into the future. The use case for Typerium is scalable, as well- So think bigger than just the "small fish" in the pond. Smiley

On another note... I see you mentioned we were recently #3 on Twitter. And we were.
Yesterday, however, the global community of Twitter has taken #Typerium to the #1 spot for all ICO's in the WORLD!
Typerium (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

Looking forward to this launch! The crypto world sometimes seems so cryptic in itself and it’s so very refreshing to see such a transparent, authentic upcoming offering. I have had the pleasure to work with the CEO of Typerium on a a few different projects and was so impressed with his energy, creativity and passion, but even more so, with his visions of wanting to make this word a better place for so many. Good luck, break a leg, I believe and trust in Typerium!

Thank you for the feedback - Alex is definitely someone who has a huge heart, and he isn't afraid to wear it on his sleeve. That's one of the biggest parts of our platform, actually - Giving back. We have plans in place for charitable donations once we are up and going, and they are what you could say, generous. The first of many, will be Rays Of Sunshine. If we can reach our minimum funding goal, we have pledged 25,000 GBP to that charity off the bat!

It would be wonderful if you could spread the word about how fast our community is growing, and the tremendous possibilities that exist within our platform.

I have a feeling that you've already begun *insert fire emoji x3 here*

Cheers!
Typerium (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:10:04 PM

Typerium is a very interesting new project.  The area of decentralization of social media is a key growth area at the moment and is something that can only be beneficial to content creators.  It is also good to see Typerium addressing the issue of piracy, and protecting the intellectual property of content creators, as this is something which has always been a problem on the internet.  The ability to timestamp creations and intellectual property, through the concept of Proof of Existence, is something that has been sadly lacking in existing social media sites.  A working, decentralised marketplace allowing for buying & selling of digital content would also prove extremely useful, particularly if it starts to see widespread adoption.  This project could be a game changer in a number of ways.

While there are similar projects, Typerium offers a unique, holistic approach to content creation, and this could prove to be what makes it stand apart.  Hopefully it will be a success!

Thank you for the feedback, we have no doubt in our minds that we will be successful. We have already experienced massive growth within our social media, which has shown us here at Typerium that we are what you would call "popular" - This sort of engagement with the community and the belief that all of those supporting us have is truly mind-blowing. We couldn't be more appreciative of you guys taking the time to read up about us and share what you find. The comments here are inspiring.

#Typerium is making waves, cheers to all!
ekennajnr.

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:36:29 PM

The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever. They're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.
redhotiron2004

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:05:25 PM

Piracy is a huge problem. It's the reason why good writers and content creators don't get there due profits and recognition. Every year the world governments and private companies spend and loose billions of dollars worth of revenue just to curb the piracy menace. But, till now there have not been a definitive answer to what should be done to completely eradicate this issue.
While I believe that piracy can't be eradicated completely as long as opportunistic human being exists. But, it certainly can be curbed to manageable limits through typerium. Not only typerium helps in protecting the original content but it also helps in promoting it through there platform which is a win-win for everyone.
And I believe that even if Typerium can get a small pie of the total content creation in the world. even then this company would be worth billions of dollars. That's why there is no doubt that it's a hot project. One that we should definitely keep an eye for.
Typerium (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:24:30 PM

Piracy is a huge problem. It's the reason why good writers and content creators don't get there due profits and recognition. Every year the world governments and private companies spend and loose billions of dollars worth of revenue just to curb the piracy menace. But, till now there have not been a definitive answer to what should be done to completely eradicate this issue.
While I believe that piracy can't be eradicated completely as long as opportunistic human being exists. But, it certainly can be curbed to manageable limits through typerium. Not only typerium helps in protecting the original content but it also helps in promoting it through there platform which is a win-win for everyone.
And I believe that even if Typerium can get a small pie of the total content creation in the world. even then this company would be worth billions of dollars. That's why there is no doubt that it's a hot project. One that we should definitely keep an eye for.

We're bringing the power back to the people Smiley Massive Corporations care about quarterly reports and numbers, not about protecting the rights of individual creators.

Typerium is for Writers, Song Artists, Graphic Designers alike- As you have mentioned, Typerium will protect the rights of individual creators, and through the social media platform and marketplace/ecosystem those creators will be able to publish their creations to any size platform with the touch of a button Smiley

It's a scalable, hybrid platform.

So, this means that Typerium has potential use-cases unlike any other project.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and support the project!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: