Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:34:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 TYPERIUM™ 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 30,000,000 TOKEN BOUNTY!!! [PRE-SALE MAY 30TH]  (Read 3615 times)
enginp

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:43:04 PM

The typerium  project nice  and great will be successful.This project amazing very promising,, i plan to invest.    The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals. Today my experience of participation in airdrops expanded with another project-Typerium. First impressions is a fantastic sight, great job, hope u guys will succeed! Loved the contest, lots of   opportunities to express themselves and to become one of the winners. The creative approach of the project team to its advertising and promotion is impressive. 
mustafacetin

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:46:35 PM

Content creators have been suffering for an extended period because of piracy, so with this platform offering a solution to this problem creates a lot of hope in us. Content creators have not been given an avenue where they can exploit the growing economy that has been surrounding the blockchain economy. So if you are a content creator, this is a platform you should consider to look into as it is offering desirable benefits.
Kebocantik

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:51:41 AM

Content creators have suffered for a long time due to piracy, so with this platform offering solutions to this problem creates a lot of hope in us. So jikonten, this is a platform you should consider to look for because it offers the desired benefits. These are really excellent projects that should work and get big.
muathuvang107

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:01:13 AM

Typerium is a pretty interesting project that has a quite a bit of potential in the future but needs time to grow.  It tries to lower fees make payments faster and reduce piracy for both buyers and sellers. That is pretty nice if it manages to succeed. I just hope that the blockchain they are on will not bog them down in the future.
ryutza

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 10:22:09 AM

this is a verry good project and a better oportunity to get in now early ....so i saw a lots icos n internet but i think none of them compares to Typerium ... in the end the most important thing is to take your time to get as much as more information about an project before investing , and here one great project with a lots of oportinities for 2018 and great rewards from the bigining ... You shall all invest in this awesome project and get advange of it before it is going to MOON !
Great project , super bounty , awesome moment to get in !@! <3 :*
nguyenchien41546

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:32:11 AM

this is an expected or the great project that will be successful!
fwarigs

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:57:08 PM

Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever.
We're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace,
that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.It tries to lower fees make payments faster and reduce piracy for both buyers and sellers. That is pretty nice if it manages to succeed. I just hope that the blockchain they are on will not bog them down in the future.The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals. Today my experience of participation in airdrops expanded with another project-Typerium. First impressions is a fantastic sight, great job, hope u guys will succeed! We're bringing the power back to the people Smiley Massive Corporations care about quarterly reports and numbers, not about protecting the rights of individual creators.

Typerium is for Writers, Song Artists, Graphic Designers alike- As you have mentioned, Typerium will protect the rights of individual creators, and through the social media platform and marketplace/ecosystem those creators will be able to publish their creations to any size platform with the touch of a button Smiley

It's a scalable, hybrid platform.
tonob23

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 03:59:50 PM

Yes, Typerium is amazing project. Amazing community that's quickly growing because have the motto "changing the Game !!!

This ICO is going to be incredibly successful because of marketing and a good team work. There bounty contest is also helping to spread the word of interest around the world.
Solid Team! Great Vision. I Wish you success !!

kINd Regards.
Bitcintalog

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:50:20 PM

This is the most amazing and Game changing project. I Am Eager to catch it.ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment.They're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.Typerium plans to change that, forever. They're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide. I think in the world now very few such responsible people, who embody ideas into reality, but Typerium project just a dream come true!
amirhuda

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:05:30 PM

This is the most amazing and Game changing project. I Am Eager to catch it.ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment.They're building a decentralized content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide. Typerium plans to change that, forever. They're building a decentralized content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide. I think in the world now very few such responsible people, who embody ideas into reality, but Typerium project just a dream come true!
lismynick

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:16:05 PM

This is the most amazing and Game changing project. I Am Eager to catch it.ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment.
Tanzer128

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:06:15 PM

I WAS LOOKING FOR A EFFICIENT AIRDROP WITH GOOD PROGRAM FOR THE FUTURE OF CRYPTOCURRENCY I NEVER FIND INTEREST AT ANY ONE TILL I FOUND OUT TYPERIUM.. TYPERIUM CARE ABOUT US AND ECOSYSTEM.. IT IS THE BEST AMOUNG ALL PROGRAM ,SUCCESDFULL IS GARANTEED WITH TYPERIUM.. PNLY JOIN US IN THE BOAT..
cryptopakistan1

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:17:19 PM

best project of 2018
chelo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:42:29 PM

It is cool to understand that there are such good minds that create such projects as yours. I got acquainted with each material you presented, which has a great presentation, and I think the same good future for the project itself. This is the most amazing and Game changing project. building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.Typerium plans to change that, forever. I Am Eager to catch bringing the power back to the people it.

The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever. They're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.
ODlikeCRIPTO

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:00:38 PM

This is one of the best projects I have come across in a long time. Typerium has covered all the bases. This has been a project that was long awaited even before blockchain got off the ground! Creators & users have been stuck in a downward and unproductive trend for so long.
Finally, #Typerium gives use a way to break out of the "Old Ways" of centralization and "Middlemen", and to be Free to pursue our Dreams and follow our Intuition wherever it may lead people with the Tools and Security of an Entire Community behind them. Amazing!
Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content.
The project has a great future! The team working on this project will make it the best in its field!
gvanca998

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:36:55 PM

It is cool to understand that there are such good minds that create such projects as yours. I got acquainted with each material you presented, which has a great presentation, and I think the same good future for the project itself. This is the most amazing and Game changing project. building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.Typerium plans to change that, forever. I Am Eager to catch bringing the power back to the people it.

The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever. They're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.
Gammon714

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:09:08 AM

Forget paying the middle man to protect your creations, leaving you with few pennines for your work.  Typerium is a project that will change this forever!!!!   Typerium will protect your creation and leave you with more money in your pocket by using the security of blockchain technology.  this is the future, Check out Typerium ICO now!!!!   Also, you will love their bounty program as there are many ways to participate and spread the word!!!   Typerium will Rock....It....to the Moon!!! 
watoni012

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:35:26 AM

Typerium is best ICO now. Roadmap, whitepapaer are best too, all clear and transparancy. Dont miss out this project. Take a part with the team to join with Typerium.
Good luck guys, good luck Typerium.
souzaum

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:22:44 AM

Project  that is really interesting , I see the team profile looks
really strong . The idea is really unique which is something rare to find this days .
I wish you guys find really strong  bounty manager that can help you carry this project
to success . You can also check the option of putting your ICO threw startups sites like KickIco something similar to that will help you a lot .
We want to give you bounty hunters the chance to tell the world about
while earning some serious cryptocurrency!
Good project and very promising, in this project there are great people. I believe
this project will be successful,
I suggest you to join this project, you will be successful with this project.
Very interesting and promising project;
We are together in this ecosystem.
I am interested in the progress in the development of this company
Great project and excellent idea
This is an interesting idea. And unlike most announcements
you really have something working.
and good luck to you.
This is one of the better ICO's around. It was presented very well and I have no doubt
that this will be a big success. I love blockchain projects  is always profitable.
hopefully smooth and successful get great investor supp
We have been seeing such enthusiasm surrounding our bounty program!
Thank you to all who participated.
We are adding another aspect to the campaign so stay tuned and follow our bounty
taunghiqua

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:32:32 AM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: