Bitcoin Forum
August 05, 2024, 12:47:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 TYPERIUM™ 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 30,000,000 TOKEN BOUNTY!!! [PRE-SALE MAY 30TH]  (Read 3628 times)
greenbirdico39

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:51:36 AM

#Typerium will become the HOTEST project for the unique innovative solution to:
* Protect the intellectual property of content creators
* Give a cost-effective & global creative currency
* Make a thriving decentralised marketplace for digital content
I love the unique idea very much, so i can't stop spread words here for this cool project. I am really impressived and persuaded by the clear and detail missions of 4 areas which the project focus to:
1. Creative Decentralised Platform for Content Creators (Software)
2. More transparency, Faster payouts, higher commission (Marketplace)
3. Universal connecting with each other (Social Media Network)
4. Applying Blockchain technology and facilitate transactions by smart contracts (Integrated Ecosystem)
The #ICO will start on May 21,2018. Coming join @typerium_io
Modjolv

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:14:59 AM

Idea of typing content on internet with making crypto funds can be very exciting in the future as it will motivate everyone using internet to create positive and creational content seemlessly. Also the fact that there are entities on internet trying to compromise your privacy and security, called 'Pirates'; it becomes all the more important to have blockchain implemented on every piece of content. As we all know that blockchain is something that ensures privacy and security to the highest possible degree, it is also very important to inculcate the idea of blockchain into the content creation realm. Typerium creates opportunities for everyone through a great team and great vision, which is combined with hardwork day in day out.
The future is very bright with projects like this propping up and helping the world make money. I imagine the poor people getting money with content creation, given the fact it doesn't require any special skill or training when it comes to content creation. Thank you making this possible by introducing such a great project.
No matter how low the cryptocurrency market dips down, it is projects like this which will make it bounce back with even more positivity and longevity.
Finally for anyone reading this, I highly recommend visiting https://typerium.io for the whitepaper and awesome team. Don't forget to checkout the Bounty section for some freebie tokens coming your way.

All in all this project is full of surprises and happy scenarios lurking all around. Join this wave and see where it goes in future. Of course patience is what pays the the one following it.
sea_cow

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:51:48 AM

Typerium’s blockchain technology will provide another advantage to creators,
allowing them to timestamp their creations and intellectual property. This will provide
authentication and certification that verifies the content’s owner, allowing them to track
their content and keep it safe from intellectual property thieves.
It does this through the concept of Proof of Existence, which allows users to store the
hash of a file that is linked to both the times that the file was submitted and when it was
created. It is done securely and anonymously, allowing users to publicly prove that they
possessed a certain file or data, without revealing their identity.
Typerium’s Proof of Existence system uses the Ethereum blockchain to store the file’s
hash in an immutable data structure. The advantage of this is that there is no need for a
central authority, so users can maintain their complete anonymity.
If a creator wants to protect one of their creations or some intellectual property, they can
use Typerium to store the file’s hash on the Ethereum blockchain. This will enable them
to prove that they were the original creator without publicly identifying themselves, and
there will be no doubt about the ownership of the file.
3.5 The Typerium Solution: More Trust, Faster & Cheaper
ezeekiell

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 03:40:31 AM

Well, in addition to being formed by an excellent team that works hard, the slogan is excellent and is what catches the eye at first sight. I think like many that this can become the rival of Tron, to define Typerium we will say that this platform is necessary to guarantee the protection of intellectual property for the various creators of content. I like that the company has also been implemented so that it can provide a more profitable and global creative currency. But this is not all, as the company hopes to create a decentralized market to sell and buy digital content.
It is an excellent investment opportunity in a market, where the social media network is oriented exclusively to the millions of consumers of content found around the world
I think that therefore, Typerium can provide the necessary transparency and can make it more rewarding and efficient. Without a doubt it is a project that has grown a lot in such a short time and that a bright future awaits without a doubt to invest in this ICO.
kksury

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:45:24 AM

This is the most amazing and Game changing project. I Am Eager to catch it.ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment. ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment.

The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever. They're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:47:40 AM

when will bounty start?
Does the bounty program for this project already started buddy? I want to be a part of this project.
nbtx78130

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:20:00 AM

Content makers have been affected by privacy due to the ease of dissemination from the internet, so with Typerium offering a solution to this issue generates hope. Content originators do not have a platform where they can exploit the growing economy that has been surrounding blockchain technology. So if you are a content creator, this is a platform you should consider looking into as it is offering desirable benefits.
Khanshahab

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:45:27 AM

This is the most amazing and Game changing project
ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investmet
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:58:19 AM

I believe this project will be one of the best ICs if it is launched, there will be a lot of interested investors, because the goal of the early project is to make changes to something that so many people love the game. Good luck  Wink
biztrix4free

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:49:09 AM

Typerium is really a promising project, the concept is unique, it proved that the project is backed by truly a professional team, it had great potential to be a great success, it is gonna hit the market with big bang.

A truly GAME changer, as the slogan indicates itself. All we need is privacy and security to the content writer which is the biggest threat, so the typerium has all the safety and security as the company has introduced a more profitable and global digital currency.

I think that therefore, Typerium can provide the necessary transparency and can make it more secure and efficient.

Babai23

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:46:29 AM

This ico is biggest ico I ever seen .Biggest airdrop.  Program and lot of task .thare bot is a lot of work load and very good job.Typerium is a really a promising project. The concept is new and fingerprint.This project is game changer and new and legend invester are happy. I love Typerium Forever.
arjane15

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:03:23 AM

As i understand about Typerium its a way to decentralized the content and also being paid, the airdrop launch by the project use to promote to the community. I think typerium is another changing game in the blockchain history.
uandi1818

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:35:04 PM

This is the most amazing and Game changing project. I Am Eager to catch it.ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment. ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment.
spolufemi

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:58:04 PM

For every creative person struggling to create something unique and original, the problems of entering an already competitive unfair market is very difficult. Sometimes greedy capitalists offer to help, and they take all the profits  legally through very tight contracts in the name of promotion. Many stars already suffered from this and many are still suffering from it.
Thanks to typerium and the blockchain that problems should be a thing if the past. Now I can create and be self promoting and earn from my brain child from billions of people without a middle man.
This should and would encourage alot of upcoming talents to be more creative and be fairly paid for their efforts.
This is how Typerium will change the game forever.
Typerium is a great life saving idea, beautifully packaged and enjoying a wild publicity on the internet and cryptospace. Already tipped to be the hottest ICO in 2018 and it can only get better.
With thousands of individual promoters and a lot of professionals it will be a great success.
For now I will be promoting and buying into this future success. I will help many more people to buy into this.
It has an exponential potential to lift many people out of poverty, and elevate alot of people into stardom easily. This is an amazing game changing project.
Typerium all the way
daosylam1990

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:06:56 PM

The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever. They're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.
Financial investment which is specifically investing Electronic money is a profitable business model but also risky, you can X10, X100 times account in just one day but you can also lose all just in 1 month.
So always invest with capital you do not need it for a long time, accept the risks that may be encountered.
This is a good project. I love it. I will share it to my friends. I hope the project will develop well.
Surdy111

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:49:37 PM

From a long time we young people looking for such good project which gives us a great opportunity to earn handsome income as far as me concern I am really looking for this great project for my regular earning I know it will change my entire life make sure it will be bigger than TRON may be close to eth so we can easily accept this technology.         Thanx
ADe1in18

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:47:45 PM

when will bounty start?

MAy 21st i assume?
thommik

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:54:26 PM

Great project,,Good luck...!!!
Olatonrain

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 04:37:57 PM

Wow wonderful project
Dorisebere

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:38:37 PM

Solving the problem of piracy is indeed a good move,  this project will achieve its goals because it has the best admins ever. Nice job dev, I look forward to its success
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: