Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:16:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 TYPERIUM™ 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 30,000,000 TOKEN BOUNTY!!! [PRE-SALE MAY 30TH]  (Read 3617 times)
mdwasimraja

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:50:36 AM

This is interesting Typerium’s software will help to build the bridge between everyday people and stunning visual design. by suggesting typographical layouts, image pairings, font pairings, filters and more, users will be able to create beautiful pieces of content without any prior design experience. hope this project will have better future
conglhx56

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:20:11 AM

I have been a gamer for more years that I can remember and any new additions, whether it be graphics, ideas or platform choice are of upmost importance. However if the input and money was not spent in the first place then where would gaming be. We can all argue that xbox and play station hold the market, but no they don't.  Nor do Nintendo or any other platform.
In fact, us the consumers are the people that make something successful and if it were not for our buying strengths, nothing would be decided whatsoever.
ICO and such airdrops have become very popular and advantageous for both the investor and the company itself.
The Typerium ICO looks like it is already heading to record applicants and will be successful because of marketing and great team work. By bringing this bounty contest to the millions it is helping to spread its name and scope around the world.
With ICO projects, there are many and the majority do not live up to  expectations. This could be due to over confidence, or a number of other reasons.
What I have come to realise is the best thing to do is to ask early questions and to read into the company, the employees and most important of all, read the white paper very carefully and fully.
I am a strong believer in this project and as a gamer I will be following this a lot more than if it was a venture that has no real interest to me. I have a lot if faith in this and can already see that huge promise is there with the amount of subscribers and the speed of people coming on board.
So all I would openly suggest to others is to get involved quickly as you do not want to miss out on this and regret it in the future.
austingpf1

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:56:39 AM

"Already today you can change your tomorrow; how can you change it ? Invest on Typerium invest your future"
We know that we are strong together.This is the most surprising and revolutionary project. I am eager to take it. It is a form of capital raising by investors of the newly established startup, in which a number of shares or electronic token money will be offered in exchange for the investment. The ICO is a form of capital raising by investors of the newly established startup, in which a number of shares or electronic token money will be offered in exchange for the investment.
rajneesh7890

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:07:33 AM

I am a strong believer in this project and as a gamer I will be following this a lot more than if it was a venture that has no real interest to me. I have a lot if faith in this and can already see that huge promise is there with the amount of subscribers and the speed of people coming on board.
So all I would openly suggest to others is to get involved quickly as you do not want to miss out on this and regret it in the future.
In fact, us the consumers are the people that make something successful and if it were not for our buying strengths, nothing would be decided whatsoever.
ICO and such airdrops have become very popular and advantageous for both the investor and the company itself.
The Typerium ICO looks like it is already heading to record applicants and will be successful because of marketing and great team work. By bringing this bounty contest to the millions it is helping to spread its name and scope around the world.
With ICO projects, there are many and the majority do not live up to  expectations. This could be due to over confidence, or a number of other reasons.
What I have come to realise is the best thing to do is to ask early questions and to read into the company, the employees and most important of all, read the white paper very carefully and fully.Been a gamer for more years that I can remember and any new additions, whether it be graphics, ideas or platform choice are of upmost importance. However if the input and money was not spent in the first place then where would gaming be. We can all argue that xbox and play station hold the market, but no they don't.  Nor do Nintendo or any other platform.
vladimirmailforesx

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:09:47 AM

An interesting project with a big future with healthy for protection of intellectual property.

I think in the world now very few such responsible people, who embody ideas into reality, but Typerium project just a dream come true!
Why? Because this project by the TYPERIUM really help the people not only the contend reader to get authentic and non-piracy subjectt but for the
content builder who were alway be worry abount their original contend whether it can't be leaked.

Good luck you guys in Your work, I support you 100%.
Madhukar Vaish

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:15:21 AM

Quote from: Typerium link=topic=3391595.msg35521882#msg35521882 date=15246i28225
TYPERIUM™

CHANGING THE GAME, FOREVER...

Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever.
We're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace,
that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.

DISCOVER:
https://www.typerium.io

WATCH:
Teaser Campaign: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VteB1GE1pSs
Explainer Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZQ2u59NbyM

READ:
Whitepaper: https://www.typerium.io/media/1020/Official-Typerium-Whitepaper.pdf

CONNECT:
Telegram: https://t.me/typerium
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Typerium_io
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/typerium_io/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/typerium/

BOUNTY:
We're Giving Away 30,000,000 TYPE Tokens!
Bounty: https://vyper.io/c/3909fawsf

PRE-SALE:
May 21, 2018 – June 25, 2018

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More updates coming soon, including a huge potential new advisor...

mike78X

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:29:43 AM

:)This is the most amazing and Game changing project. I Am Eager to catch it.ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment. ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment. Realy great!!
hoaphilong129

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:40:40 AM

Typerium is by far my #1 choice to go for in 2018. Here we are in on a very big and very good project. The built system astonishes me and motivates me to continue to help the success of this project. Here is really a great team always gets the creativ idea. My step by step and my friends, my friends continue to work together to make this project a success. this project can continue to grow and give us many benefits.
btctalk1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:21:28 PM

Typerium,A Token With A Difference Bcos Of Its Software Development, Contents Creations To Over 2 Billion Members & Value Sharing To Everyone..
I suggest all of aware crypto members to have a look at the new project, with a experienced team, well development, with bright future! Join this huge project or all opportunities will be lost! 

#Typerium hashtag, the #ICO hashtag, and @typerium_io
Crypto Airdrop

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:26:08 PM

Typerium is the best ICO of the year 2018 and is certainly a improvement regarding what we have today. It has one of the best project teams to pave it's way for success. I wish you guys all the best and will promote on every social platform.  The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property. 
 Typerium is a huge project that aims attached stopping online piracy through Blockchain. Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever.
It's great they are building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace,
that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.At the heart of Typerium will be a decentralised marketplace that's designed to protect the intellectual property rights of content creators. It promises an 85 per cent commission on all sales, and dramatically faster payment times thanks to its blockchain economy.
harimbadl

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:44:00 PM

hey i like the token distribution a lot!
what are you going to do with unsold tokens its going to happen a burn after ico?
which plattforms are going to use your token?
what are you going to do with the fake accounts? how do you wanna proof bots?
which exchanges are you going to hve a head for??
thanks keep on rocking peace harimbadl
syedkamran514

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:57:17 PM

TYPERIUM™

Typerium is the game changing project as it would be prove as one of the important move toward an end of pirates and piracy objects. The field of intellectual property, including the protection of creators of content is of great importance. This is an excellent project and I see it will revolutionize the world of encryption with their unique styles and innovative ideas they are going to perform the roles for what we are looking for the progress, prosperity, ownership, privacy, authenticity, accuracy and contents security for the real deserving ones. Best of luck # Typerium The Game Changer Forever.

CHANGING THE GAME, FOREVER...

Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever.
We're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace,
that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.

DISCOVER:
https://www.typerium.io

WATCH:
Teaser Campaign: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VteB1GE1pSs
Explainer Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZQ2u59NbyM

READ:
Whitepaper: https://www.typerium.io/media/1020/Official-Typerium-Whitepaper.pdf

CONNECT:
Telegram: https://t.me/typerium
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Typerium_io
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/typerium_io/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/typerium/

BOUNTY:
We're Giving Away 30,000,000 TYPE Tokens!
Bounty: https://vyper.io/c/3909fawsf

PRE-SALE:
May 21, 2018 – June 25, 2018

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More updates coming soon, including a huge potential new advisor...

Frenda13

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:17:36 PM

Good projects and cool
MuneerLyati

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:47:05 PM

Building trust in online commerce is hard. Creative content makers cannot reach their audiences easily and the big marketplaces don’t make information available to makers and buyers. Typerium brings them transparency and makes it more efficient and rewarding for makers and buyers to connect.
-protect content creators intellectual property
-empower them to create great content using the power of smart contracts on the blockchain.

this what i like in this project good luck for you and we will support you
Oriondeimos

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:55:41 PM

Good luck you guys in Your work, I support you 100%. The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals.
Typerium is the best ICO,that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.At the heart of Typerium will be a decentralised marketplace that's designed to protect the intellectual property rights of content creators. It promises an 85 per cent commission on all sales, and dramatically faster payment times thanks to its blockchain economy.
What I have come to realise is the best thing to do is to ask early questions and to read into the company, the employees and most important of all, read the white paper very carefully and fully.
Been a gamer for more years that I can remember and any new additions, whether it be graphics, ideas or platform choice are of upmost importance. However if the input and money was not spent in the first place then where would gaming be. We can all argue that xbox and play station hold the market, but no they don't.  Nor do Nintendo or any other platform.
I show you video in youtube, and i share it because the project it the change game in the world,
Token With A Difference Bcos Of Its Software Development, Contents Creations To Over 2 Billion Members & Value Sharing To Everyone, You created the global langage for simplify life of people.
Typerium, it great beacause it réaly transparency market, the apps connect creative user, Typeriums ha a modern smart contract base technology ethereum automate. Typerieum protect fraud With everyone’s ability to view the purchase histories, reviews and ratings of each party that they deal with, any individual who has previously acted inappropriately, will be easy to spot.
Change the game change the blockhain economy
OBAIDULLAH

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:01:35 PM

Hello team! Thank you for the work done! Your project looks very interesting and has a well-thought-out airdrops system, and I wish you success in your endeavor!. I'm very interested
Hitsta

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:27:15 PM

I support you 100% and have been with ur community since the very beginning. Very solid team and community that helps with explaining what this ico means and how it will change things forever! The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals.
Typerium will be a decentralised marketplace that's designed to protect the intellectual property rights of content.
The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever. They're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.
Financial investment which is specifically investing Electronic money is a profitable business model but also risky, you can X10, X100 times account in just one day but you can also lose all just in 1 month.
So always invest with capital you do not need it for a long time, accept the risks that may be encountered.

I wish u all the best with this project and I will be with you every step of your journey to success!  Wink
Jordo55

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 07:30:53 PM

Good luck with this project guys. You look like you are actually setting out to create something that is actually going to add some value to the world, rather than just cash in on the blockchain craze.

I really think that typerium is fitting with the theme of this movement, which is really about returning the power to the people. For too long, we have just been used to make money. Creating content, reading content, being subjected to ads influencing our subconscious, all in the name of 'free access' to connecting with each other. But there was boatloads of money being made by those offering this free service, and it comes at the creators and consumers expense.

Typerium is setting out to solve this problem. I myself have lost interest in blogging, vlogging, and writing books due to the difficulty in making any money from it in the current system. Projects like typerium will give a new level of motivation for individuals to participate and contribute meaningfully in this world. I will be following this project closely, and will do my best to help aid in your success.
Janwidada85

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:12:59 PM

It's now clear and rear,at the first place when I started hearing about this project. It was like "Forget" that's their way. But it's now visible,when I saw 30,000,000 tokens bounty!! Pre sale coming up May 21st. I was choked about it. Am using this opportunity to say a great weldone to all those sponsors behind this project.Wish you all greater achievement. One love TYPERIUM. THANKS
Thetaomega

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:01:37 PM

This is something incredible. Huge support from me and my friends! Huge bounty, great team, good development. Just wish there was more spots so everyone could get some of these awesome coins. I cant wait to hold and hug and hodl mine! Fun contest and best of luck to all you crypto buntwrs and promoters out there leta take this project strait to the moon! Push information on anyone you can whos interested in crypto, this is going to be big and there no way in the world that im going to miss it. Also love the "small" supply, this will deffinately be a coin to watch and buy in the near future.  Best regards, Mega.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: