Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:03:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is totally red, everywhere.  (Read 11114 times)
ll63248555

Activity: 347
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:30:47 PM

Yes, the color of heartache, I don't know what it is, recently, the market has not a bit of vitality, the popularity is getting lower and lower! Hope to get better soon!
BetadiNe

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:30:00 PM

if I think it is normal in trading, because if not, when we can buy or when to sell then in my opinion more enjoyable and hope tomorrow the market back green.
bastian466

Activity: 1344
Merit: 251

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:44:34 PM

this is the flow of market movement in this year is very deep red green is not so high. meaning more decline than the increase, very much different from the movement in last year

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
RocketGirl60

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:17:18 PM

Bitcoin can't just growing up forever, it need some time to come down. Wait for a few months you'll see a green coinmarketcap like in a good old times.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:41:49 PM

In the last few of days, BTC and the maximum of the altcoins are rising up steadily. But today the market is almost totally red. Even the BTC have gone down a bit.
In the current situation where market conditions are experiencing decline we are in demand to always remain calm, to avoid losses should we do short-term trade. If we have the capital, make this moment to buy coins, I'm sure tomorrow we will get a profit because I'm sure if tomorrow the day after tomorrow the market will return green.
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:59:40 PM

It's just a normal dump because of few bad news just published Smiley. I think you shouldn't create a topic like this cause maybe it'll make a lot of other members panic and feel like this topic created to spread FUD or something like that cause although you created this topic or not, people still can check the market by themselves Smiley

Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:15:05 PM

Market correction is a common occurrence. The market can not always grow, it is a fact and this pattern is also present in the futures market and the securities market. It is best to learn how to make money from it.
thornTorn

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:56:41 PM

not always able to grow coins and bis. there is always a red line.
now, in my opinion, a small correction. some time will pass, and again everything will be green.
kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:11:56 PM

and today the decline is happening again, it seems this is the umpteenth time the market experience up and down. it makes me feel more calm because I am sure after this decline then the increase will certainly happen again next.

seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:35:44 PM

Market correction is a common occurrence. The market can not always grow, it is a fact and this pattern is also present in the futures market and the securities market. It is best to learn how to make money from it. There's always something to learn.

hastang

Activity: 149
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:32:05 AM

In the last few of days, BTC and the maximum of the altcoins are rising up steadily. But today the market is almost totally red. Even the BTC have gone down a bit.

i was sadden by the drop of price today. my capital is losing almost half of it. i hope the market will recover soon so i could withdraw my money or invest it to other alt.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:41:48 AM

IMO, I think it's just the preparation of the whales for a big pump in next month Smiley. The whales are trying to dump the price of cryptocurrency to make a lot of holders and investors become panic sellers then they'll have chance to buy all these cryptocurrencies with very low price then hold and wait for the upcoming big pump Grin

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████