Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:48:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What amount did you start to trade?  (Read 2337 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ncn1992vn

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:55:30 PM

I started with $500, it brought back to me a little bit of profit, I invested more $500 that continue to be profitable and I invest more twice, 3 times more
Until 2018 reviews simply I $6000 also the ORGANIZER takes a lot of property and more limited

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:25:28 PM

for the beginning of my trading is not much krena if I go directly with big capital I am afraid to lose because trading in crypto is very risky, I started slowly.

you can trade with at least .01 btc you can enjoy and learn with that amount so if you lose because of the reason of being new then it is not hard for you to lose that kind of amount. But you can trade without losing if you will be keen on how it works, you can join some telegram group which is trading is the topic.
Elmer1

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:44:17 PM

No need to cash in to start trading . Just join in bounty program there are many opportunities to start trading without needed to cash in . But need a good performance and patient to earn reward / token just join bounty program to start trading . This is. The link https://bit.ly/2H25ZOv choose one
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:21:41 PM

You will not feel the profit for that amount especially if you are a day trader and also if you are a hodler, you will just waste precious time on waiting for hard pump then earn small profit. 0.05BTC above is my suggested starting capital for trading so that you can use transaction fee efficiently and also you will have a good profit for every small percentage growth of your coin.

I think You're suggestion is good,but in first time trader I can suggest that invest enough funds that you can afford to loss.trading is too risky.so expect what you can't expect in trading.you can gain small profit in a small amount so be satisfied for that.this is my suggestion for you and other beginner's in trading world.
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:32:31 PM

I have been thinking whether 0.005 btc is good enough to start but it is just for practice trading right, no matter, if you lose the profit at least you will gain experience.  I start my trading in coinut and deposit 0.005 btc when it was around 12k USD. I stop my trading when the fluctuation causes traders to sell high.

Eventually, I am trying to read chart and still losing. I know I need to learn more, and I have tried to trade with altcoins with low price but not yet satisfied.

My question is what is the exact  amount to start  trading and how much profit will you earn. Give me example and I will evaluate.

Please answer my question professionally, I will delete answer with no connection to the topic.

Thank you. GODBLESS.
I think at the moment you should only trade for $ 100, you can see that the market is in the downtrend stage so it is very difficult to trade successfully at this time and you need Must have a lot of analysis skills and combined with market information to make the most accurate judgments. So I think that at this point you should only trade with $ 100 to probe the market.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:19:57 AM

You will not feel the profit for that amount especially if you are a day trader and also if you are a hodler, you will just waste precious time on waiting for hard pump then earn small profit. 0.05BTC above is my suggested starting capital for trading so that you can use transaction fee efficiently and also you will have a good profit for every small percentage growth of your coin.

I think You're suggestion is good,but in first time trader I can suggest that invest enough funds that you can afford to loss.trading is too risky.so expect what you can't expect in trading.you can gain small profit in a small amount so be satisfied for that.this is my suggestion for you and other beginner's in trading world.

First timers usually don't have that much capital yet. You have to test the waters and you don't do that mostly with large amounts. The longer you play in this market that's the time that your initial capital grows. Don't discourage beginners with small profit from small capital because they're bound to lose a lot as well while practicing

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:24:52 AM

Start with small amount as learning path and gradually increased the amount as soon as I already familier with all the necessary stuffs related trading.
Yes. I guess some are always in a rush to get rich and at the end of the day, they just mess up so bad that instead of increasing their money, they end up reducing it badly. Trading requires some patience to learn and afterwards some huge patience to practice and get confident. I always tell people to start small, and make sure they trade both trends to perfect their trading skills and until they are sure they are ready before going in big. It is always a terrible mistake to start learning with so much.

i started trading with about 80$ i realized from airdrops back when it was all good...  I have almost doubled it before the bear trend set in
Your capital has literally nothing to do with doubling it. Moreover when it is small then we may double or triple it but when it will be a reasonably a big one then we cannot risk more then making 10% to 25% returns also will be a harder one for most traders in any trends.
Yes, we are discussing about the minimum and maximum or a specific amount to start trading but in my sight all these things do not matter a lot but all matters is your knowledge, the knowledge you learnt to handle and survive in the market. If you are a well experienced trader and having full knowledge about the market then it is relevant to thing about starting with big amount.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:21:16 AM

If you are just starting to trade, you cannot force yourself to start with big capital, as long as you are earning profits in the beginning it will be okay. Just like me, I started to trade  before in the Bittrex with around 0.003 BTC starting capital, and it was no problem at all with that small amount of capital to start trading.
My trading amount is not specific and even I do not consider it the main thing because it is not the decision and way to get huge profit but the main thing is your knowledge which makes you able to get profit. Therefore my main priority is that of handling the market situations of my trading. If you do not have enough knowledge and want to place huge amount here then if will be an abortive attempt.
abas_ir

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:30:12 AM

using our free money that accepted while it lose it good our emotion.some time trading is working not suitable with our plan.and our balance become reduce.this is that we must prepare before.
Alex31207

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:44:33 AM

First bought in December 2017 at $ 3000 bitcoin.Then he began to buy a variety of other coins.Met with the ICO.I started investing there.I'm not afraid of correction.I choose worthwhile projects for the future
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:03:21 AM

I remember that when I started trading and I already received my payment, I used those coins paid to me and I traded it to another good and potential coins. So it means that I did not released any amount of money at all. Unlike my friend who is still buying some coins.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:03:01 PM

To start trading and practising it is enough $100 but it is ideal to start  with $500 - $1000
Do not trade all at once, divide in several smaller parts  for the case you cannot close your trade as planned and be able to have plan B, C , D etc.
Have your plan and goal what do You want to achieve and make your own strategy how to achieve it.

kofibee12

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:10:13 PM

I started with 250 USD and bought bitcoins which I sold in months time to gain 330 USD. I then bought into ICO with bonus and quickly dumped on the market when it got listed on an exchange. I have added more funds to it from my private saving and I can now boast of portfolio value of 5600 USD in crypto.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:12:54 PM

I started with just $50 and that came from my signature campaign earnings. I got lucky when I bought ANTS in Bittrex and when it changed its name to NEO the price started to climb and gained 200% profits. The profits I gained I bought ETH, not much profits but the 15% to 30% gains from ETH is good enough. If you want to start trading now and you have funds, start with $1,000 USD and spread in 3 to 4 different coins.
nagatomo89

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:50:19 AM

If with  0.005 BTC to start investing I think it's a little bit. I also started trading a few months ago. I also started with 0.1 btc. I started trading on binance. There are times in my account up to 0.15 btc. But with my little experience now I only have 50% of that
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:23:55 AM

I think that you can start trading with any amount to gain experience. The most important thing is to receive and be aware of news, events that can affect the price and respond to it quickly. Such information can be provided by the platform Trade.io. Smiley
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:07:58 AM

I have been thinking whether 0.005 btc is good enough to start but it is just for practice trading right, no matter, if you lose the profit at least you will gain experience.  I start my trading in coinut and deposit 0.005 btc when it was around 12k USD. I stop my trading when the fluctuation causes traders to sell high.

Eventually, I am trying to read chart and still losing. I know I need to learn more, and I have tried to trade with altcoins with low price but not yet satisfied.

My question is what is the exact  amount to start  trading and how much profit will you earn. Give me example and I will evaluate.

Please answer my question professionally, I will delete answer with no connection to the topic.

Thank you. GODBLESS.

My exchanging sum isn't particular and even I don't think of it as the primary concern since it isn't the choice and approach to get enormous benefit however the primary concern is your insight which makes you ready to get benefit. In this way my fundamental need is that of dealing with the market circumstances of my exchanging. On the off chance that you don't have enough learning and need to put tremendous sum here at that point if will be a fruitless endeavor.
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:32:23 AM

I started with a small amount because trading in crypto is very risky if I start with a small capital although I failed to lose not too much.
richardsonj

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:51:38 PM

I started off with low financial funds so the best cryptocurrency for me, to begin with, would be that which was one of the top currencies but also one which was valued low, and that was the only ripple so I purchase 100 USD of ripple but over time after I understood the market my investment increased tenfold.
socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:08:31 PM

I haven't started yet but my friend told me that he started to trade having $300, I don't know the details but now he is rather successful. I am sure that it means that everything is possible if having  a wish
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: