Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:11:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What amount did you start to trade?  (Read 2337 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nila soru

Activity: 81
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:21:22 AM

There's nothing exact amount recommended in trading if you investing huge amount you can get huge amount of earnings but don't forget the high risk of loses small investment small loses if ever.
I remember that when I started trading, I used to trade with very small amounts and once getting profit I increase my investments. It was just planning so that even if I lose in few trades, my overall money was not lost.

I hope you have some trading experience then because most of the people lose their value in the market when the prices went down. Yes, we have to be very patient in the crypto market in order to make a profit and sometimes it is impossible to predict when the market will go down and when the market will start increasing.
There is no limit for starting crypt trade. You can start from any amount, but it is good to start from small amount because if you have trading experience, you will lose your money. When you realize that crypto trading is good and you can make good profit from trading then you can invest more money in it. By this way you will be mentally relaxed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ansdaoust6

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:27:21 AM

This is uncertain but it is clear with capital adjusting to market conditions to be able to limit losses that could later occur. so it doesn't need to be big to be able to trade. too ambition isn't good either
A good and experienced trader will never lose his money easily in this bearish situation in the crypto market. He will take right decisions on the right time and will earn money. Investment capital doesn’t matter. The question is about the experience and skills of affective trading. To be successful in trading you must know the techniques of crypto trading.
jeanross10

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:21:04 AM

I was starting with a small amount as well. I made some mistakes and lost money. But I didn't expect to have profits from the very beginning, I knew it was not that simple. After a while, I've decided to try hodling and “filling the gaps” in my knowledge. And later, when I saw the CEX wires announcement, I deposited in XRP: https://cex.io/wires-campaign/. And I liked this option, as well as the exchange itself.
Moxivuki

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:43:16 AM

For beginners, 0.005BTC is enough to trade, because even if it fails, he will not affect normal life! And can learn the trading skills very well!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:55:17 AM

Nobody can give answers to your questions because everybody will start investing according to the money they have. Everything depends on your financial status it should not harm even though if lose them in trading.

mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:28:54 AM

I will say no exact amount is to small for you to start trading all you need to know is just understand there tricks you will alway's get a lot of profits with that small amount. Trading does not determine the amount you put in it all it demands is your knowledge that's all so read and understand before you trade. And it's guidelines.
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:50:39 AM

I go into the market with 3k. At times, I added a reserve fund to buy at the good control. Actually, I do not remember the exact amount that had offset for the rest. Because it is so long and many. I think in trading, when you get rich fund. It would be the most costly weapon in the business with crypto or any other type of business. At the same time, abundant investment funds also increase the confidence in trading.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:04:08 AM

I started trading with $ 20, but bitcoin prices were around $ 500. so I got more bitcoin. to start trading is accordingly you dare to lose your money. don't refer to the minimum deposit value on the market. I think to learn trade you can start with small capital in the ethereum pair. it's better, with a little capital you can get more ethereum.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:40:16 AM

I start small only and from the profit that i earned from it, i rolled it up again and again and again. Buy when the price is down and trade when the market is up. The cycle always continues until such time will come that you're already holding a big volume of that crypto and waiting for the best price hike to come.

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:02:54 AM

With amount I gathered from faucets, if you can believe in that. Now that`s a hard task, faucets give so little, before it was a lot easier to make 10 mbtc on faucets, this days when payouts are 5-10 satoshis its almost impossible. My point is that you can start with minimum, with hard work even without money you can make something online and start to trade with that, maybe that is the better way, when you earn money on a hard way
you will learn to respect it more, so you will not do any crazy trades and risk all for nothing.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cryptocointrade.com

Activity: 87
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 10:24:40 AM

I have been thinking whether 0.005 btc is good enough to start but it is just for practice trading right, no matter, if you lose the profit at least you will gain experience.  I start my trading in coinut and deposit 0.005 btc when it was around 12k USD. I stop my trading when the fluctuation causes traders to sell high.

Eventually, I am trying to read chart and still losing. I know I need to learn more, and I have tried to trade with altcoins with low price but not yet satisfied.

My question is what is the exact  amount to start  trading and how much profit will you earn. Give me example and I will evaluate.

Please answer my question professionally, I will delete answer with no connection to the topic.

Thank you. GODBLESS.

If you plan to buy and HOLD you can start from $10 but check deposit fees first. You don't want to pay $3 in minimum deposit fees for such low investment. I would also add $10-100 from every paycheck so you have a continuous flow into your account.

I am not sure how frequent you plan to trade but my advice would be HODL, especially if you are not a skilled trader.

If you are about to do high-frequency trading I would advise you to start with a Demo account at eToro or Avatrade for instance.
rushel22

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:28:49 PM

I have been thinking whether 0.005 btc is good enough to start but it is just for practice trading right, no matter, if you lose the profit at least you will gain experience.  I start my trading in coinut and deposit 0.005 btc when it was around 12k USD. I stop my trading when the fluctuation causes traders to sell high.

Eventually, I am trying to read chart and still losing. I know I need to learn more, and I have tried to trade with altcoins with low price but not yet satisfied.

My question is what is the exact  amount to start  trading and how much profit will you earn. Give me example and I will evaluate.

Please answer my question professionally, I will delete answer with no connection to the topic.

Thank you. GODBLESS.
in my own i start with 2k pesos its best to start with a small amount of money so that when you loss in trading only small money but when you know already the flow of the market then i suggest to start with high amount.
If you are even starting out to trade for the first time after learning all that you need to and trying to plan out your strategy for the long run and build confidence using it, it is always better to not even try out any amount immediately.

There are various platforms that are always giving out free funds to trade with on their demo platform and master the style of trading as much as possible, which is something I believe any newbie should always take advantage of to be able to build on their skills before entering the real trading world.

Yes, that's true. Because through that free funds demo platform, you can understand how trading works. It will make you develop your skills in trading without losing any peso yet. In that case, you will have a big opportunity to be a good trader in the real trading industry because you already enhanced yourself in it.
Arthurian60

Activity: 234

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 09:31:42 PM

Know your trading skills before pumping money into trading. Some virtually put all their money for the first time. Sometimes you are going to loss, you just have to learn the right skills befor you jump into trading.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:03:00 PM

I started my trading at 500 dollars. I know it won't be easy for me to have more amount of profits because I have only few capital. However, I am joining bounty programs specially signature campaign so that I can get lots of money which I can use in trading. It is hard to start at nothing, in fact my capital was only came from bounties I had joined before.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:23:08 PM

I started my trading at 500 dollars. I know it won't be easy for me to have more amount of profits because I have only few capital. However, I am joining bounty programs specially signature campaign so that I can get lots of money which I can use in trading. It is hard to start at nothing, in fact my capital was only came from bounties I had joined before.
There is no easy way and quick gaining profit in crypto and  in real stock investment. I may say,  $500 is good enough as a starter and you eventually increase your capital once you stabilize it. Bounty rewards also a great help, but it somehow some token coming from bounties never give a decent price in the market and it only give nothing to us.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:57:23 PM

There is no easy way and quick gaining profit in crypto and  in real stock investment. I may say,  $500 is good enough as a starter and you eventually increase your capital once you stabilize it. Bounty rewards also a great help, but it somehow some token coming from bounties never give a decent price in the market and it only give nothing to us.
we must keep increase our capital to gain higher profit, start from small amount of capital is good to get experience first especially if we new in trading activity. I will agree with your idea because if we don't have money, we can collect our capital in bounty and don't need to use our own money.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:39:47 AM

When i want to know and learn about trading, firstly i used demo account to understanding trend of price and to analysis support and resistance. For demo account is easy to create it in forex broker,  and forex broker platform available many different asset to trade include crypto. Dont use real money if you first times jump in to trading, and while learn in demo we can create risk management and trading plan that we can use later in real trading.
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:47:42 AM

I have been thinking whether 0.005 btc is good enough to start but it is just for practice trading right, no matter, if you lose the profit at least you will gain experience.  I start my trading in coinut and deposit 0.005 btc when it was around 12k USD. I stop my trading when the fluctuation causes traders to sell high.

My question is what is the exact  amount to start  trading and how much profit will you earn. Give me example and I will evaluate.

Thank you. GODBLESS.
If you are not an experienced investor and do not have the financial management skills, you should only invest $ 500. We really need more experience than money right now. Because experience will give us a lot of things later. So I recommend that we should experience $ 500.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 04:58:27 AM

Thank you. GODBLESS.
If you are not an experienced investor and do not have the financial management skills, you should only invest $ 500. We really need more experience than money right now. Because experience will give us a lot of things later. So I recommend that we should experience $ 500.
we could use small amount to test our skill in crypto trading.take lesson from risky market could make our skill and knowledge improved.and when we succeed we could use bigger amount.
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:40:30 PM

Thank you. GODBLESS.
we could use small amount to test our skill in crypto trading.take lesson from risky market could make our skill and knowledge improved.and when we succeed we could use bigger amount.

Some people consider that a thousand is a small amount, when the other guys think that a hundred is a large sum of money. I suppose, it is better to invest not  more than $300 first.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: