Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:23:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What amount did you start to trade?  (Read 2337 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:23:25 AM

I just started trading at 0.1 BTC. from there i started to achieve winning trades and losing trades. I admit that any trader will have a losing trade once a while. and that is what i am learning now. to achieve higher percentage of winning trade compare to losing trades.
I am not sure how you end up in a loss if you are trading with good coins, never invest in inflated coins who are meant to be pump and dump coins and if you are good with that then you can always end up in a profit, i  usually do not end up in a loosing trade, if the price goes down i would hold for the long term rather than selling my coins at a loss.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:26:21 AM

For the main capital problem to trade I suggest to use a fairly large capital, because it will accelerate your profits as a daily trader, the main thing is to maintain your profit steadily , choose a coin whose price is quite small, so it can buy more coins for you very precisely then every movement a bit of your coin becomes a very good advantage that you will be able in a short time, so in need of a technical analysis to not wrong in determining the right momentum every time you buy, most people do not really think about it, if not lose a lot of money. So it is important to do portfolio management to get the most out of the trade, to be a checklist of your trading, it would be great if long-term investment by saving for a long time not just trade it for small scale and in short time.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bedulook

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:25:15 AM

My first  trading amount was 100$ and my purpose was to use to test waters and applies the knowledge I have obtain. It wasn't enough and I can concludes you need about 1000 USD to be comfortable in trading
Gtrust233

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:03:07 PM

first you can learn how to trade. then start trading with small amount. don't get a loan , lent money from friends for trading because trading is risky..
Unsmart boy

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:15:34 PM

There is no specific amount of money to trade. The more money that is traded, the more profit it will get. However, only money can not be traded, there should be a good idea about trade. I first paid 50k money for trading.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:57:39 PM

There is no specific amount of money to trade. The more money that is traded, the more profit it will get. However, only money can not be traded, there should be a good idea about trade. I first paid 50k money for trading.

50k of what? rubbles? Euro? or maybe Zimbabwe dollars Cheesy
It doesn't tell us anything about your real trades.

If you want to start you first have to find out about the exchange fees. If you start trading with $10 and the price moves by 2%, but the exchange takes 1% of every trade, you will be struggling to notice any profit. I'm saying notice because you won't be able to cash it out anyway as the withdrawal fee will be higher than your profit.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
terlesbogli

Activity: 155
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:15:45 PM

When i started trading i dont have a capital cause i do bounty hunting first and the tokens i have gained was making my investment to trade into altcoins and then i started do trading without involvement of money.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:35:31 AM

when starting a trade without experience also feels difficult, especially with a thin amount of capital below 0.01 at least we are good to start trading above 0.1 to see high trading costs.
Good luck
I actually started trading on bitmex with nothing as I used their demo site to increase my skills and I did this for 3 months consistently to be able to check how much I have done before I even started trading with real money.

Trading is not that easy and it is not that hard, but there are something’s you will need to learn on your own with experience that you will never find in books and for me 3 months of being perfect is better than few days of losing everything and eventually getting frustrated. After the 3 months, I started trading with $2000 which I have been able to turn to $6500 in a month plus and that sure has covered up for those 3 months of practicing.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:58:52 PM

I have started my trading before 1.5 Year almost and started with $1200 than bitcoin price was $1800 and my first coins was stratis and the second was Doge, I have started from these and earn good profit at starting level if you want to answer with evaluation, I earn well at starting level and almost double my amount to 1.5 BTC and that was time when market was booming and after some time the market trend goes to down and my holding coins are gone to loss and still now I am waiting and have a long rest to hold,
Howard1102

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:09:07 PM

I started trading with $100 and made it to $500 without any experience, and I Putin the complete amount in trading and then I lost completely. Realised that, I should learn the basics, and follow some experts.
I followed many experts and understood the basics of trading and then started my own research on each coin which I invest in. I hold a decent number of Altcoins now,  and they are pretty good in the market now.
you are a lucky person. Since I joined the crypto market. I made a small investment of $ 75. After three days, I was only $ 15 and I decided to sell all the coins and get $ 15 dollars
Lock00Live

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:02:35 PM

When i started trading i dont have a capital cause i do bounty hunting first and the tokens i have gained was making my investment to trade into altcoins and then i started do trading without involvement of money.
This is really a safe investment in this market. I started investing in this market with a capital of 0.15 btc, after a month I was only 0.04 btc but then I realized many things and now I was more successful when i got 4 btc . Success is not easy, so I strongly urge investors to spend a lot of time researching the market if you're really passionate about it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:07:35 PM

I started trading on crypto with 0.02btc. That I can buy some coin to hold. I know cryto market not always can be pump by people who have a lot of money.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:23:29 PM

Well when I was just starting and trying to trade I put up about $50 ,
I bought some alt-coin and manage to earn some from them in just a couple of days .
I think it was just a beginners luck because when I tried it again I also lost some because of the market crash and I panic and sell it .
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:30:21 PM

I have been thinking whether 0.005 btc is good enough to start but it is just for practice trading right, no matter, if you lose the profit at least you will gain experience.  I start my trading in coinut and deposit 0.005 btc when it was around 12k USD. I stop my trading when the fluctuation causes traders to sell high.

Eventually, I am trying to read chart and still losing. I know I need to learn more, and I have tried to trade with altcoins with low price but not yet satisfied.

My question is what is the exact  amount to start  trading and how much profit will you earn. Give me example and I will evaluate.

Please answer my question professionally, I will delete answer with no connection to the topic.

Thank you. GODBLESS.

I started with zero amount here in crypto and that is for real. I am thankful for that not because I was so hesitant to invest before but I was just lucky that I was able to earn from the given opportunities here which enabled me to earn and hold something. I believe that it is important that we grab the opportunities here because that is also another way for us to earn.

chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:50:08 PM

Well when I was just starting and trying to trade I put up about $50 ,
I bought some alt-coin and manage to earn some from them in just a couple of days .
I think it was just a beginners luck because when I tried it again I also lost some because of the market crash and I panic and sell it .
This is a common mistake every one does in the beginning and actually this is a lesson for us how to trade when the market condition is too worst. We need to learn how to handle our emotions when the market is down then we will become a good trader.

you can start with small amount no problem but if you want to feel that you make a big profit in trading then you must invest some decent amount.
AleksandrSMI

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 03:22:19 PM

I do not think that these answers will benefit you, because each person determines the amount with which to start trading based on his deposit.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:37:19 PM

I started the trade with a small amounts.I first deposited a small amount at bittrex.I think it's maybe 100 dollars.In fact, there is no need for a large amount of trade.If you are well aware of trading and can trade with potential coins, then you can earn good income from small amount.
@oweljayr

Activity: 215

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:48:19 PM

I only tried investing P3,000 worth of btc from coins.ph and so far my profit last month of 40% is slowly dropping.  But that is investing really is all about and all I have to do is monitor the ups and downs again.  I am quite sure one day the value of btc will rise again and would benefit traders like me.
wantjokull

Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 03:49:40 PM

I think there is no such fixed amount that we can put into the crypto trading and stat earning as it is independent of that. If there is some sort of smart trader then he could turn his $10 bucks into $100 and then his 100 into 1000 easily!It all depends on what you know about the trading, how you deal with the situation and what answers do you have for each problem that you will be facing in the trading process.

It might sound too mythological but no, you need to have sufficient skills and not the amount to trade. So it doesnt matter whether you start with 10 bucks or 1000 bucks, for a starter and passionate trader it is all the same.  Wink

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Aion2n

Merit: 503

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:58:24 PM

Hey. I started trading with $2000. With this money I bought a few coins, including BTC. I successfully traded (I constantly studied technical analysis, learned to analyze charts), after a month and a half I got a profit of $2000. My deposit was doubled. If on a certain day the market situation was favorable, I traded, if I did not like something in the market behavior, I waited for the right day to come. Later I invested another $3000 and distributed them among the top 15 coins. In February 2018, I stopped trading and left some coins in HODL. I began to be interested in other types of earnings in the cryptocurrency world.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: