Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:30:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What amount did you start to trade?  (Read 2337 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:26:42 AM

Capital in trading constitute a major part of your success or failure in trading. You need a reasonable amount of capital to get you on the correct footing for trading. The amount you mentioned is to small to start online trading. With a reasonable amount to make you trade confidentially. Rather learn how to trading and trade through simulation and maintain a cordial relationship with your mentor who can still be of help to you till your confidence will adequate to trade live.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:25:52 AM

You can start 100,200, or 1000 depending on your will, the most important thing is that you have to keep making a profit from the trading activity, 1-3% is a good thing for daily profit.
so it's actually not a problem regardless of its capital as long as you can get your profit already said to be a pro trader.
As for me, I even started with $100 as a capital and patiently waited for a dip for the altcoin that i want, not mentioning that i already have stock bitcoin on my wallet. From time to time, im checking my valued asset so i will not lose, I earned for about 5%-10% a day in which i think a great trade but now with the bear market, its hard to do it again.

smile1218

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:40:02 AM

Honestly I had started at a very low amount to start up. I started at $100.00 and it was fine and the rest i had earned in the campaigns.

Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:42:48 AM

I made a big mistake when I started trading using large amounts. As a result, in the first month of my trading I lost much more than I could afford. Do not repeat my mistakes - always start with small amounts.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:48:22 AM

The first time i started it was with 0,1 BTC (20e back in the days). But everyone has its own math about it, never invest more than you're ready to lose is the rule number 1. But if you want a price tag suggestion i would say 100$
$100 is actually a very good start. For me, I started with $500 but before then I was already trading with nothing using the demo platform of MT4 and bitmex to perfect my trading skills and all that I have learned and after few months of doing that and gaining some confidence in both markets, learning from the mistakes I have made, making amendments to my strategy.

I was then able to go into the real market with such funds. I usually do not suggest anyone to go straight trading the market with real life funds without practicing and getting good first.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:03:33 AM

There's nothing exact amount recommended in trading if you investing huge amount you can get huge amount of earnings but don't forget the high risk of loses small investment small loses if ever.
I remember that when I started trading, I used to trade with very small amounts and once getting profit I increase my investments. It was just planning so that even if I lose in few trades, my overall money was not lost.

I hope you have some trading experience then because most of the people lose their value in the market when the prices went down. Yes, we have to be very patient in the crypto market in order to make a profit and sometimes it is impossible to predict when the market will go down and when the market will start increasing.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:20:11 AM

This is uncertain but it is clear with capital adjusting to market conditions to be able to limit losses that could later occur. so it doesn't need to be big to be able to trade. too ambition isn't good either
nguyendat031

Activity: 195
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:46:06 AM

I have been thinking whether 0.005 btc is good enough to start but it is just for practice trading right, no matter, if you lose the profit at least you will gain experience.  I start my trading in coinut and deposit 0.005 btc when it was around 12k USD. I stop my trading when the fluctuation causes traders to sell high.

Eventually, I am trying to read chart and still losing. I know I need to learn more, and I have tried to trade with altcoins with low price but not yet satisfied.

My question is what is the exact  amount to start  trading and how much profit will you earn. Give me example and I will evaluate.

Please answer my question professionally, I will delete answer with no connection to the topic.

Thank you. GODBLESS.

I started in this market with 0.5 BTC at 14k or 7000$, when the BTC fell to 9k, I continued to add 0.3 BTC ~ 3000$ and when the BTC drops to 6k I'm really panicking . I lost faith in the cryptocurrency.
My current account is only ~ 2k $ . I still keep many altcoin, it is not the lowest price, but it is acceptable. Hopefully BTC can return to the 10k price in November

gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:24:46 AM

I have started to trade with small amount, then made some mistakes, lost money

I realized that i have to learn trading, read books, watch youtube, etc.

Then I started to trade on paper, just to search good points on graphs, and mark them

Now I got a lot of new knowledge with this practice and started to trade with amount about 5-10% of my entire deposit  Wink
even your amount was so small you can earn some profit unless you know how you can handle it or how do you make the small money grow
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:56:48 AM

I have been thinking whether 0.005 btc is good enough to start but it is just for practice trading right, no matter, if you lose the profit at least you will gain experience.  I start my trading in coinut and deposit 0.005 btc when it was around 12k USD. I stop my trading when the fluctuation causes traders to sell high.

Eventually, I am trying to read chart and still losing. I know I need to learn more, and I have tried to trade with altcoins with low price but not yet satisfied.

My question is what is the exact  amount to start  trading and how much profit will you earn. Give me example and I will evaluate.

Please answer my question professionally, I will delete answer with no connection to the topic.

Thank you. GODBLESS.

I started in this market with 0.5 BTC at 14k or 7000$, when the BTC fell to 9k, I continued to add 0.3 BTC ~ 3000$ and when the BTC drops to 6k I'm really panicking . I lost faith in the cryptocurrency.
My current account is only ~ 2k $ . I still keep many altcoin, it is not the lowest price, but it is acceptable. Hopefully BTC can return to the 10k price in November

I do hope that you literally doesn't mean you lost faith 100% because you still holds a lot of altcoins and I'm assuming that you also have some bitcoins in your wallet. Oh well, like I said, this bear market has really teach us a lot because I'm sure that 90% of us haven't seen this in the past so many has panic in the first 5 months or so.

As for the question of the OP, $100-$500 would be a good capital to start. Its a small amount but at least it will give you a lot of trading lessons so its possible that you can double or triple it as well.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:33:55 AM

There's nothing exact amount recommended in trading if you investing huge amount you can get huge amount of earnings but don't forget the high risk of loses small investment small loses if ever.
I remember that when I started trading, I used to trade with very small amounts and once getting profit I increase my investments. It was just planning so that even if I lose in few trades, my overall money was not lost.
It doesn't matter at where you start, it is important to use yourself better instead of your money. If you really work yourself instead of your money there are ton of money to be made on bitcoin and crypto world.

If you want to trade instead of trading your money for more money you can start as little as zero and start trading your time for money which we usually call work but in crypto world it could be as little as sharing stuff on twitter. So the starting amount could be as low as zero yet you can make more money than people who lost thousands of bitcoin during the bear market times.
sunilnagaraja1996

Activity: 233
Merit: 50

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:12:59 PM

i have started with trading in small amount, it means 100$ but still i didn't get any profit and i will be waiting for that price increasing, so you should start with big amount that is good and you will get profit.
Ansdaoust6

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:17:29 AM

I learn trading just by started about $100 and this money i get from bounty campaign.  From this amount i try to increase the amount by day trading, and my target is to make that money increase to $5000 in 1 years. Look difficult but that will be possible to make it.
I am not a trader because I don’t have any trading experience but I think that a trader should start from low investment because if the price downs more he will not lose big money. If he realized that bitcoin trading is god and he can make money from trading then he can invest more money. But starting with big investment is I think not good decision.
Virtual-Money

Activity: 236
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:19:47 AM

Thank you. GODBLESS.
I started for worth 150 usd and now it became 500+usd easy profit
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:22:23 PM

Thank you. GODBLESS.
if you starting to trade and you don't know how amount did you spend ofcourse you can release your money when you afford it, so it depends on what you afford
Evetemot

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:18:04 PM

I started trading with a binary sequence, the amount at which I traded was $ 15. I lost, and after three times like that, I stopped the transaction, learn more information on the Internet. I decided to do it again, and I gradually made a profit. You can be successful if you are well prepared and do not give up.
The more you learn the more you earn. It is better to get as much information and knowledge as you can. It is necessary not only in crypto trading but in every field of life. Knowledge is power. You should get this power before starting any business in the world. This will reduce loosing dangers and increases earning chances. Be aware of the market all the time.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:29:41 PM

When i started in crypto trading my first time deposit was 15usd that i can use for my trading practice
And im glad i deposited a very minimal amount coz i literally bought high and sell low  Grin
When i already have learn some strategies and some tips to win a trade i deposited $100usd.

wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:47:11 PM

I always start 100$ dollars in every time that i will trade my money if i have some timr for trading.
Because 100$ for me is a enough to earn money everyday. Just use how much would you like to trade and don't use all of your money to avoid loss a big money.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:52:10 PM

When i started in crypto trading my first time deposit was 15usd that i can use for my trading practice
And im glad i deposited a very minimal amount coz i literally bought high and sell low  Grin
When i already have learn some strategies and some tips to win a trade i deposited $100usd.

Using a small amount of money as a first step, a step of learning, I think it's quite wise. As soon as we can master trade-related matters, we can increase the amount of money we use. But there are also people who are tempted by the seduction of others and want to get big profits immediately, they are willing to risk their money in large numbers even though they do not understand correctly about trade.

naruto7676

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:50:37 PM

I don't look at the amount also if the price is already down and very cheaper I will buy it and hold for a long term to earn a huge money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: