Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:47:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] [ICO] URUNIT Gambling platform 100% managed by its community🌟🌟🌟  (Read 69308 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:43:21 AM

I see in service thread yesterday that a bounty manager is now launching a bounty campaign from the team. I guess this a good news and update to be able to attract more investors in the ICO stage.

By service thread do you mean a thread in the services section? So I guess if the bounty will be a BTC or ETH based one instead of a token one
This is great news! I think that this way they will be able to attract users' attention and collect the necessary amount
Someone can bring to us the bounty of Urunit. I have seriously to join their signature campaign, if they have this campaign for Member.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
berta81

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 05:44:29 AM

Hello Team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com, a popular destination for cryptocurrency investors and researchers — featuring cryptocurrency news, coin rankings, initial coin offerings and blockchain events.

We just added U Run It  with a dedicated ICO listing page to  CryptoSlate's ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/u-run-it/

https://i.imgur.com/UtNEQuo.jpg

If you need help in editing any information about your ICO, please go to U Run It ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit".

Feel free to contact us via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/ if you have any questions.
That's a great news if the team was listed on this good ICO research listing because it can give more impact to potential investors.
This will be great if the team will accept this. I am grateful on Urunit thst they achieve many goals and their community is growing day by day.
This is a good positive sign for Urunit, they should advertise more and promote the project that can help to easily deliver the information to many people and reach the targets.
Correct! They should continously make new innovations to increase the investors for thier project. Doing promotions should also be effective.
It isn't obligatory to be engaged in innovations now densely. It is necessary to think of exchanges to which it is necessary to come in the future and already now to work this direction. And it is possible to think of innovations then.
berta81

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 05:53:28 AM

I see in service thread yesterday that a bounty manager is now launching a bounty campaign from the team. I guess this a good news and update to be able to attract more investors in the ICO stage.
Bounty it of course is good, but there are also several conditions in order that users showed to it interest and took in it part. It is necessary to create good conditions, to provide high income.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:16:33 AM

By service thread do you mean a thread in the services section? So I guess if the bounty will be a BTC or ETH based one instead of a token one
This is great news! I think that this way they will be able to attract users' attention and collect the necessary amount
Yeah but the payout will be way less than the one with tokens. I think it would be much more profitable for tokens, but also it depends from project to project.
Trader_13

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:58:05 AM

I play gambling and quite often. I saw this platform with azar games and it became very interesting to me. I read all the information about the project and understood that I will follow the project. because I'm interested in your platform!
What features that attracts you the most here as a gambler? Your opinion can help the project be a reliable one bud. I agree that this project can really attract people especially to those who are gambling.
I like poker. At one time, I very often and often played poker online. They did not manage to win good enough money on this.
Here's an idea to make online poker here with live people.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:22:10 AM

The platform offers a great service for online gamblers, indeed gambling industry has a huge potential because there's huge money involved here. I hope they will succeed.
It really needs to offer the services that can make a good sanctification of the users as gambling can be considered as an addicting thing to do, and with a platform offers a great reliability can make an assurance that this project can be a good one for gamblers.

I think this ICO needs more attention thrue promotions on the social media like in Twitter, facebook, reddit and other crypto related forums.

cryptoworld9x

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:23:05 AM

The platform offers a great service for online gamblers, indeed gambling industry has a huge potential because there's huge money involved here. I hope they will succeed.
It really needs to offer the services that can make a good sanctification of the users as gambling can be considered as an addicting thing to do, and with a platform offers a great reliability can make an assurance that this project can be a good one for gamblers.
Gambling always make addiction for players because they don't want be loser. But in the fact almost gambler losing Smiley.. Even they can controlled your games.

vivavivu

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:25:43 AM

I play gambling and quite often. I saw this platform with azar games and it became very interesting to me. I read all the information about the project and understood that I will follow the project. because I'm interested in your platform!
What features that attracts you the most here as a gambler? Your opinion can help the project be a reliable one bud. I agree that this project can really attract people especially to those who are gambling.
I like poker. At one time, I very often and often played poker online. They did not manage to win good enough money on this.
Here's an idea to make online poker here with live people.
Yes, i like poker too. Especially, No Limit Hold'em. I actually don't understand their platform working, so i waiting to try it at the future.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:43:38 AM

Indeed a good news buddy. The followers of this project are patiently wait for their bounty campaign launching. Its a great deal for all people in the community in this way the project will attract and gain the atteof many specialy the prospects investors.
Jedie22

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:54:32 AM

Someone can bring to us the bounty of Urunit. I have seriously to join their signature campaign, if they have this campaign for Member.
Actually they have but no further information about the campaign.  The campaign manager confirmed that they will launchjng one. Hope this will be soon since many are interested to join the campaign. If they will release the project campaigns I only hope that this will be for everybody. Less specification for ranks.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:02:18 AM

Actually they have but no further information about the campaign.  The campaign manager confirmed that they will launchjng one. Hope this will be soon since many are interested to join the campaign. If they will release the project campaigns I only hope that this will be for everybody. Less specification for ranks.

If the project want to gain increase in popularity and exposures then they should really open a bounty campaign, I am hoping it will happen soon with organized plan of campaigns.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:08:47 AM

Indeed a good news buddy. The followers of this project are patiently wait for their bounty campaign launching. Its a great deal for all people in the community in this way the project will attract and gain the atteof many specialy the prospects investors.

I am just hoping that the bounty manager will be active and will have accurate reports, also hoping that the campaign will have many active participants that will be able to help the project popularity.

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:09:40 AM

Although I'm not a connoisseur of azarntyh games, but the concept of the project is simple and understandable. I think that those who have been playing for years are interested in it.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:14:42 AM

I am just hoping that the bounty manager will be active and will have accurate reports, also hoping that the campaign will have many active participants that will be able to help the project popularity.
If the bounty manager is active and guides more supporters by giving them positive motivation that brings more response and involvement of the supporters to successfully reap more heights.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:24:55 AM

If the project want to gain increase in popularity and exposures then they should really open a bounty campaign, I am hoping it will happen soon with organized plan of campaigns.
Such bounty campaign brings more attention of supporters to actively keep spreading the word Urunit across all the social channels and keep spreading so that many investors will step forward to choose Urunit and we can easily achieve a great success.
MikesLeo

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:35:37 AM

As they constantly aim to implement more advanced mechanisms added with unique features and games added, automatically gaining more gamblers active participation for the project. Bout brings even more attention.
urunpr

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:41:41 AM

Greetings admin please I have problem with my stakes on facebook and twitter I reported the issue before but it still remain the same.
Hi, could you please ask our bounty manager in the following telegram channel https://t.me/urunit_bounty
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:42:40 AM

I guess, we just have to wait a little bit of time because I'm sure they will going to launched it as this will be a useful kind in promoting the platform. And maybe, the dev team right now are preparing for it so that there will be no errors ahead onced the bounty programs released. Just keep watching for more updates buddy.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:43:12 AM

Hello Team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com, a popular destination for cryptocurrency investors and researchers — featuring cryptocurrency news, coin rankings, initial coin offerings and blockchain events.

We just added U Run It  with a dedicated ICO listing page to  CryptoSlate's ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/u-run-it/

https://i.imgur.com/UtNEQuo.jpg

If you need help in editing any information about your ICO, please go to U Run It ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit".

Feel free to contact us via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/ if you have any questions.

This is a nice opportunity to gain more publicity for URUNIT. Cryptoslate can be easily found in google and getting enlisted there would would mean that that's what is also going to happen to this project.
Now it adds a value where we are listed among the channel where huge transactions takes place that brings a closer attention of the investors and we got better chances to gain more investors.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:43:58 AM

I think this ICO needs more attention thrue promotions on the social media like in Twitter, facebook, reddit and other crypto related forums.

I feel the same but it seems like it is not getting a lot of attractions. I am wondering what kind of marketing strategies are they going to take.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: