Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:16:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] [ICO] URUNIT Gambling platform 100% managed by its community🌟🌟🌟  (Read 69308 times)
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:40:09 AM

The platform offers a great service for online gamblers, indeed gambling industry has a huge potential because there's huge money involved here. I hope they will succeed.
It really needs to offer the services that can make a good sanctification of the users as gambling can be considered as an addicting thing to do, and with a platform offers a great reliability can make an assurance that this project can be a good one for gamblers.

I think this ICO needs more attention thrue promotions on the social media like in Twitter, facebook, reddit and other crypto related forums.

I feel the same but it seems like it is not getting a lot of attractions. I am wondering what kind of marketing strategies are they going to take.
They can more aim on adding more games with unique features that would automatically bring more popularuty for the project and we can easily achieve the success.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:40:25 AM

I've read the webaite / whitepaper of the project. Their concept has been good. It's a unique gambling platform that they could get more investor and supporters. i think the project will be very popular and profitable
Just like what you have stated, the platform getting a lot of investors and supporters can make the project more popular and profitable as it becomes a successful one.

This will only be possible if dev will be more active and dedicated to improve this project, also their marketing and advertising needs to improve more to be able to attract more serious investors and players.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:45:00 AM

The platform offers a great service for online gamblers, indeed gambling industry has a huge potential because there's huge money involved here. I hope they will succeed.
It really needs to offer the services that can make a good sanctification of the users as gambling can be considered as an addicting thing to do, and with a platform offers a great reliability can make an assurance that this project can be a good one for gamblers.

I think this ICO needs more attention thrue promotions on the social media like in Twitter, facebook, reddit and other crypto related forums.

I feel the same but it seems like it is not getting a lot of attractions. I am wondering what kind of marketing strategies are they going to take.
They can more aim on adding more games with unique features that would automatically bring more popularuty for the project and we can easily achieve the success.

Aside from that, I think some promotional bonuses can really increase the exposure of this project. And maybe also conducting a referral program might help them with the marketing and advertising, I really hope that the team will be more creative and competitive to make this project successful.

MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:49:31 AM

I've read the webaite / whitepaper of the project. Their concept has been good. It's a unique gambling platform that they could get more investor and supporters. i think the project will be very popular and profitable
Just like what you have stated, the platform getting a lot of investors and supporters can make the project more popular and profitable as it becomes a successful one.

This will only be possible if dev will be more active and dedicated to improve this project, also their marketing and advertising needs to improve more to be able to attract more serious investors and players.
Urunit dev team is very dedicated in implementing more mechanisms added to the platform so there was more release to the new version of games that constantly kept attracting more new gamblers .
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:50:23 AM

Yeah true buddy. But inspite of that, I still believe in the potential of this Urunit project. Especially in todays current trend here in the crypto currency. There are lots of people that seeks this kind of project and opportunity. So, the only thing left is to the team to come up with a better marketing strategy in attracting the crowd.
It is actually all the digital era we live in dealing with more digital games and the teams are very active as they keep innovating more and more new games constantly there was so many new gamblers.

Yeah, this days volume of gamblers are getting bigger because they want to get easy money so they make gambling. I have a feeling that this project will succeed, it just really need to develop the system and its features.

Gambling was always a huge marker it's just that online gambling has a ridiculously low entry barrier so more people gamble online these days
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:59:44 AM

I think I been observing the team for a quite while now. And as of now they have been improving and making good plans for these platforms. They have launched bounty campaigns for the supporters.
Then that will bring more attention of various potential investors to the platform and more traffic of gamblers who make Urunit as their choice as the main highlight profits can be distributed among the community members, so it brings more participation.
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:00:38 AM

Yeah true buddy. But inspite of that, I still believe in the potential of this Urunit project. Especially in todays current trend here in the crypto currency. There are lots of people that seeks this kind of project and opportunity. So, the only thing left is to the team to come up with a better marketing strategy in attracting the crowd.
It is actually all the digital era we live in dealing with more digital games and the teams are very active as they keep innovating more and more new games constantly there was so many new gamblers.

Yeah, this days volume of gamblers are getting bigger because they want to get easy money so they make gambling. I have a feeling that this project will succeed, it just really need to develop the system and its features.

Gambling was always a huge marker it's just that online gambling has a ridiculously low entry barrier so more people gamble online these days

If you  are into gambling I think you know that there is a big risk for your investment to be gone in a instant. So I prefer not to be addicted to it.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:04:00 AM

I think I been observing the team for a quite while now. And as of now they have been improving and making good plans for these platforms. They have launched bounty campaigns for the supporters.

The team can now focus most of their time in marketing since they are already making a lot of progress. Maybe they can even invite people to help them with the development.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:09:16 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 03:08:59 PM by vickycoin05

The team can now focus most of their time in marketing since they are already making a lot of progress. Maybe they can even invite people to help them with the development.
Agree they need to have a fabulous marketing tactics to impress the public specialy the investors. Referral bonuses and any other form of promotions can help the team to spread and acquire the interest of the investors.
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 01:11:04 AM

There is one disputed issue. Actually most part of large players has left gambling because of the failures for a long time. But this niche will never be empty and new players also appear constantly.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:17:06 AM

I agree, they should plan a great marketing strategy which will help them to gain more supporters. The project now will be gaining more investors if they will be succeed with their marketing strategy.
Yeah right there buddy. A great and interesting marketing strategy is really necessary to make more people caught in this Urunit community. This a good way for the team to gain and gather a lot more people as users, supporters, and serious investors. I hope more investors and partners will come across to this project and help in one way to the Urunit developments.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:18:31 AM

There is one disputed issue. Actually most part of large players has left gambling because of the failures for a long time. But this niche will never be empty and new players also appear constantly.
Gambling will never die. Games on money were popular since very old times. There is no human greed a limit and therefore gambling institutions are popular in all large countries. With the advent of cryptocurrencies, the new concept "gambling" which has also in turn found huge popularity among inhabitants has come.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:18:53 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 02:23:33 AM by Jedie22

I am hopeful they will launch bounty campaigns. I will surely join if ever they have. I followed this project and will continuosly support and wait for new project updates. I have a positive faith for this project and whole team members and developers.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:20:35 AM

Good thing to know about the current moves of the dev team of Urunit. But I guess, they have to put some times here on this thread so that all people will know and have an idea about the current status of the platform. It is very important that the community have better communication as this will add plus factors to the project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:26:29 AM

I think the main reason this project is called urunit is vecause this is a community driven gambling platform and the players are the one who decides how will this platform work.
Yeah gambling is a main moto of this project & it is become more famous because player can lay game as the like & can manipulate the gambling
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:43:47 AM

I think the main reason this project is called urunit is vecause this is a community driven gambling platform and the players are the one who decides how will this platform work.
Yeah gambling is a main moto of this project & it is become more famous because player can lay game as the like & can manipulate the gambling
Thats what most players are scared of, bank can manipulate the game results. Its good that urunit lets the player play against each others, that means that they dont have to worry whatever the result is.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:04:07 AM

I think that this platform will be interesting to those who are not new, but to someone who has already played gambling for a long time.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:05:51 AM

I'm not veryinterested in the sphere of gambling, but this project is surprising by its scale, this distinguishes it from a project of the same kind

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:06:42 AM

How are the fees going? How many managed to collect the company's bounty? Did this strategy help in the fees? I hope that the team of the business is doing fine.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:44:16 AM

This is a great project because it can gain so many profits with the community and the community can be loved by anyone else.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: