Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:18:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] [ICO] URUNIT Gambling platform 100% managed by its community🌟🌟🌟  (Read 69308 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:23:12 AM

The Urunit platform has good vision and mission, for the gambling segment is very promising, with an interesting concept of course this project will be successful
This project always being famous for gambling.most of the like gambling & when there is chance of to do work as your wish then Urunit is tye best choice

This will soon famous I think If there will be many supporters and investors to support and join the ICO stage. hopefully, the hard work of the team will be fruitened.

Me too. I'm hoping that the platform will have a better outcomed and have a successful launching because the team really exerted more efforts inorder to gained high ratings from other companies. And also, they never failed the trust given by the supporters and by the investors. So for me, the project and the teams deserves to succeed here in crypto world.
Urunit is completely unique with more functionalities and more gamblers started to choose urunit as the profit was shared among the participants and more advantages with the platform is build successfully by the developers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:24:58 AM

The Urunit platform has good vision and mission, for the gambling segment is very promising, with an interesting concept of course this project will be successful
This project always being famous for gambling.most of the like gambling & when there is chance of to do work as your wish then Urunit is tye best choice
Yes, I was thinking the same because most of the gambling platform are usually played and almostly used by the teen and elder.
Do you mean chicken for play gambler at gambling platform? I only know Urunit is good plat form for gambler want provably fair Smiley
Chicken? do you mean easy? I don't get your point here bud. All I know is that this platform might be one of the best gambling platform in the future if it'll be success.

I think he is just using a metaphor for those "gamblers" who are afraid to lose so they just make a lower bet but I think it's a good strategy when they are already losing. To bet when the house edge is kicking in and bet when the game is already on it's normal provably fair mechanism.
Challenging is a part and more gamblers do not afraid as they fearless aim to achieve winning in every game and their experience helps them to make a right move at the right time that results in success for a Gambler Cool
This is the appropriate project for those people that really aims for winning the battle with to many risks in their hands. There are different gambling platfroms out here in the crypto currency community that are existing but people are looking for and are trying for a new when they found out one. Because of the nice platform that Urunit have as well as in trend nowadays, I am looking forward for more users, supporters and investors come gathered here in the Urunit community, so good luck to team and keep up progressing.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:50:05 AM

Yes, I was thinking the same because most of the gambling platform are usually played and almostly used by the teen and elder.
Do you mean chicken for play gambler at gambling platform? I only know Urunit is good plat form for gambler want provably fair Smiley
Chicken? do you mean easy? I don't get your point here bud. All I know is that this platform might be one of the best gambling platform in the future if it'll be success.

I think he is just using a metaphor for those "gamblers" who are afraid to lose so they just make a lower bet but I think it's a good strategy when they are already losing. To bet when the house edge is kicking in and bet when the game is already on it's normal provably fair mechanism.
Challenging is a part and more gamblers do not afraid as they fearless aim to achieve winning in every game and their experience helps them to make a right move at the right time that results in success for a Gambler Cool

Sometimes winning is just by luck, if you are lucky this day then you might win a lot but most of the time gambling is not always winning. So maybe strategies will help but not always.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:52:08 AM

This will soon famous I think If there will be many supporters and investors to support and join the ICO stage. hopefully, the hard work of the team will be fruitened.

Me too. I'm hoping that the platform will have a better outcomed and have a successful launching because the team really exerted more efforts inorder to gained high ratings from other companies. And also, they never failed the trust given by the supporters and by the investors. So for me, the project and the teams deserves to succeed here in crypto world.
Urunit is completely unique with more functionalities and more gamblers started to choose urunit as the profit was shared among the participants and more advantages with the platform is build successfully by the developers.

The project is still in development and it's good to know that a lot of investors already chose to invest here. Hoping that soon the urunit platform will have many active supporters and investors.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:53:58 AM

Exactly they the most promising project in the market as of this time and their chance to be successful is hyge and high. With the good updates and progress I am positive that this will turn out to be successful and profitable in the future.

If urunit project will prove to all that they are worth investing and can be trusted then I am sure many will check this project and hopefully will make good investments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:55:12 AM

p
Urunit is the most successful project at the present time.because they have best developers & gambling take their project in a new height
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:58:29 AM

p
Urunit is the most successful project at the present time.because they have best developers & gambling take their project in a new height

Yeah, this project will be more focus on a system itself. It is different from a normal process which made it unique.  Hope the team will prepare easy presentation to make it more understandable to everyone and to have more investors and joiners.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:04:42 AM

Exactly they the most promising project in the market as of this time and their chance to be successful is hyge and high. With the good updates and progress I am positive that this will turn out to be successful and profitable in the future.

There's tons and tons of gambling based coins and most of them promise similar things in the road map atleast
It's the implementation that matters
Trader_13

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:47:18 AM

The project has every chance of its implementation, there is an idea and there is a team that can implement it
This is true, but we also need to take part in the project to be interesting. Perhaps someone has good ideas for the development of the platform?
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:07:08 AM

The project has every chance of its implementation, there is an idea and there is a team that can implement it
Urunit team is taking up all the plan activities as per white papers and started working on it as a strong goal oriented mission to achieve success.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:07:48 AM

Yes, as gambler, almost of us hope Urunit will have successfully ICO and they will provide us best platform for play gambling games at the future. As investors, we only want the value of Urunit token will increasing after ICO :v

cryptoworld9x

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:09:37 AM

Urunit team is taking up all the plan activities as per white papers and started working on it as a strong goal oriented mission to achieve success.
Yes, honestly, i hope they can gain more and more archieve and can do all task of their Roadmap.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:19:23 AM

This is true, but we also need to take part in the project to be interesting. Perhaps someone has good ideas for the development of the platform?
With our continues support we can already help the project About the development I think its devs job they are responsible for the project updates they are appropriate person to answer and assist us.
MikesLeo

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:20:34 AM

This could in simple grab more attention and trend to ah extreme extent in the crypto community Which draws more attention of the supporters.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:24:40 AM

Yes you are right mate.  Urunit project has amazing plans and goals for the project. The whitepaper was quite impressive abd consists of ideas for the betterment of the project. I hope team can give all their promises. Hoping implementation will went will as they release the fruit of their works.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:40:23 AM

Yes you are right mate.  Urunit project has amazing plans and goals for the project. The whitepaper was quite impressive abd consists of ideas for the betterment of the project. I hope team can give all their promises. Hoping implementation will went will as they release the fruit of their works.
Thier success is also our success so we should show them that we fully support the urunit project and lets also not forget to share it to our friends and collegues.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:58:50 AM

As investors we are already part of this growing community, we don't just play games here but we also host the entire house and us profits. In terms of good ideas the developers are already have it,they will soon implement those soon.
Yes, we can earn more money by hosting our own games in the urunit gambling platform, this is a good project indeed.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:00:35 AM

As investors we are already part of this growing community, we don't just play games here but we also host the entire house and us profits. In terms of good ideas the developers are already have it,they will soon implement those soon.
Yes, we can earn more money by hosting our own games in the urunit gambling platform, this is a good project indeed.
I know this project since a month ago and its keep growing until now, this means that the project had been more popular.
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:02:14 AM

With the unique gambling experience that urunit offers to its players it will surely generate huge income in the crupto gambling industry.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:12:00 AM

The project has a strong team to run all the necessary skills, talents and experiences in the market and the roadmap has become stronger. i hope their tokens will be sale success and the token price will be attractive.
The urunit team should be very active and highly responsible for all the questions and doubts posted by all the participants and shall a sweet then that brings more positive connectivity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: