Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:37:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] [ICO] URUNIT Gambling platform 100% managed by its community🌟🌟🌟  (Read 69308 times)
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:26:56 PM

The token sale is really slow on moving. What are your prediction guys? Can they reach their soft cap in 1 month? or they will need another couple weeks again to reach the minimum soft cap?
I guess they need more push for their project such as good advertising and better strategies in terms of getting big investors.
There really are efforts needed to exert in promoting, lets hope that 1 month would suffice to reach the soft cap and gather big investors.
1 month isn't that bad to reaching soft cap, otherwise, it would be more sufficient if they would giving more time on the ICO to reach also their hard cap.

Reaching soft cap is a good achievement now because some projects failed to reached their hard cap, as time pass by I am hoping that there will be more investors that will check this project and hopefully making good investments here.

Close to no project reaches hard cap anyway since literally every other project wants their own 100 million or some insane amount for funding lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
moonfrost23

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 04:38:41 PM

The token sale is really slow on moving. What are your prediction guys? Can they reach their soft cap in 1 month? or they will need another couple weeks again to reach the minimum soft cap?
I guess they need more push for their project such as good advertising and better strategies in terms of getting big investors.
There really are efforts needed to exert in promoting, lets hope that 1 month would suffice to reach the soft cap and gather big investors.
1 month isn't that bad to reaching soft cap, otherwise, it would be more sufficient if they would giving more time on the ICO to reach also their hard cap.

Reaching soft cap is a good achievement now because some projects failed to reached their hard cap, as time pass by I am hoping that there will be more investors that will check this project and hopefully making good investments here.
I think they won't be able to reach their hard cap anymore but since they already reached their soft cap it means they are going to continue the project no matter what.
Slashoon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:44:42 PM

I think they won't be able to reach their hard cap anymore but since they already reached their soft cap it means they are going to continue the project no matter what.
Of course when the soft cap is reached it is already possible to undertake boldly the implementation of the project, everything from above is a pleasant bonus to the team in my view. While some projects are spelled out in the road map, what will be realized in certain collections
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:46:26 PM

When we can see the beta version, it will be paid by? coins? or bonuses, so that later they can be used in the game?

If the token sale succeed and soft cap reached, Beta version of URUNIT platform will be released in Q3 2019 ( July 1  to September 30 of 2019 ) according to current roadmap, So it;s still early to talk about the platform.
Yes you are right of course. It is too early to say what the results will be after the release of the platform, because there is still not that much money to develop the platform.
Collecting thier needed funds to start the project is the main priority of the team at this moment because if they failed to even reach the minimum cap, sad to say but thus nice project wont go online.
Exactly. They need to reached the soft cap no matter what because this is the only that they can be able to start up on their development. If they can't do this, probably the funds that they have collected will be return to the investors and to all people who have contributed in the ICO.
It is always essential to post the updates such announcements will make the participants updated with all the information and ensure they gained knowledge.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:35:26 PM

Of course when the soft cap is reached it is already possible to undertake boldly the implementation of the project, everything from above is a pleasant bonus to the team in my view. While some projects are spelled out in the road map, what will be realized in certain collections
I do not think that all that is collected more than a soft cap can be called a bonus. It is rather an additional means for better project development.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:26:03 PM

I really like what the team of Urunit project handling this project and on their telegram chat. Having trivia quiz is really a good kind of strategy in gathering more people to joined on their community. And it is very effective because they managed to gathered 53k and plus members which is a sign of a good community. Keep up the good work team.
I support you! you are right about the project and its support. Administrators answer as much as possible of free time, and it's not very easy to handle at least 20 questions and answer everything.

Their presence is necessary, considering that they still at the ICO stage. So, admin should make It sure that their clients will not be discourage. Moreover, that 20 questions maybe only commonly basic which answers can be found at the WP and also at the website.
Yes you can, but it's best to get a live response from the administrator who can explain if something is not clear. I personally prefer live communication, and not just reading information.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:26:53 PM

I wish you advance!
Amazing vision, very nice design, judicious results.
Thanks for the warm support I think that you should join the community and help the project grow.

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:14:13 PM

I really like what the team of Urunit project handling this project and on their telegram chat. Having trivia quiz is really a good kind of strategy in gathering more people to joined on their community. And it is very effective because they managed to gathered 53k and plus members which is a sign of a good community. Keep up the good work team.
I support you! you are right about the project and its support. Administrators answer as much as possible of free time, and it's not very easy to handle at least 20 questions and answer everything.

Their presence is necessary, considering that they still at the ICO stage. So, admin should make It sure that their clients will not be discourage. Moreover, that 20 questions maybe only commonly basic which answers can be found at the WP and also at the website.
Yes you can, but it's best to get a live response from the administrator who can explain if something is not clear. I personally prefer live communication, and not just reading information.
We can also take a look on their official information to gain the complete information about the project and there was active involvement by the urunit team for communication.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:15:49 PM

I do not think that all that is collected more than a soft cap can be called a bonus. It is rather an additional means for better project development.
Accountability should be highly prioritized  for every activity of the team and proactive validations is also an added advantage to easily reach the targets.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:34:19 PM

Looks like the gambling platfrom doing good so far as per thread information. But i dont see any update about this project or how the token sale going on
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:52:08 PM

Looks like the gambling platfrom doing good so far as per thread information. But i dont see any update about this project or how the token sale going on
Yes, I agree with you. There is not enough information about how the sale is going. I think when the sales are over we will find out with what success they passed.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:20:53 PM

Proper fund allocations, categorization of all the priority list along with effective advertising functionalities clearly brings a greater vision added to the target to reach the goal easily.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:43:02 PM

I wish you advance!
Amazing vision, very nice design, judicious results.
Thanks for the warm support I think that you should join the community and help the project grow.
Share about Urunit ico stage bonus is good idea for any new users have attention at gambling platform like URunIt.
Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:57:19 PM

I would suggest for the team to add more features like free faucets, free spins? or 100% bonus in the first deposit. This is the features that gamblers, bettors bite when they are finding new gambling site.
These can cheer up the participants to attentively focus on their targets to achieve the competition and also participate and gain the bonus, it also allows to attract new participants.

Maybe for now the team must focus on the developments of the project and how they can encourage investors and gamblers to support and trust their platform, once they achieved that then it will be the good time to add more features.
Yeah i think you are right. The team have to focus on the advertising of project beacause it's helps to increase the popularity of project and also helps to get more investeros.so we can collect more funds by using this simple strategy.i hope the devlopers will give attention on this matter.
The team needs to know what to advertize. The product advertized by them shouldn't have defects at all and to be crude, otherwise marketing hardly something will be able significantly to help.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:08:35 PM

That's more kind of convincing, so that people can say that the team is giving more important about their clients even how tight the schedule. Doing what is good for the benefits of the project is what I strongly agree and that includes the investors.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ViolaMarantina

Activity: 124
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:14:12 PM

I still can not see any aggressive marketing from urunit; there are too many competitors and they organize very aggressive marketing in all possible advertisement platforms.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:18:10 PM

You can tracking is easily at Urunit website. Now is 20% bonus at token sale period and they reached $834k ( if i don't have any mistake ).
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 10:22:59 PM

Is been quite recently probably maybe preparing for some serious updates coming soon i think dev might be working on some beta to actually show as update unveiling whatever the case lets cross your arms and keep steady

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:36:52 PM

You have a point, but better not to assume so that they will have a live response especially in this forum. The best way to get their live response is to visit their telegram and in their you can have the chance to be answered by the team.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:57:08 PM

They must update the community on what's going on with their sale. Transparency is the key if they want to build the branding of this platform.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: