Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:24:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] [ICO] URUNIT Gambling platform 100% managed by its community🌟🌟🌟  (Read 69308 times)
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:52:47 PM

The token sale is really slow on moving. What are your prediction guys? Can they reach their soft cap in 1 month? or they will need another couple weeks again to reach the minimum soft cap?

if they are unable to sale large amount of tokens when bonus was 40% and 30%, Do you think people will buy it when bonus is below 20% ! I don't think they are going to reach soft cap any time soon, it will take long time expect if some private investors change the game.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:24:22 AM

The token sale is really slow on moving. What are your prediction guys? Can they reach their soft cap in 1 month? or they will need another couple weeks again to reach the minimum soft cap?
I guess they need more push for their project such as good advertising and better strategies in terms of getting big investors.
There really are efforts needed to exert in promoting, lets hope that 1 month would suffice to reach the soft cap and gather big investors.
1 month isn't that bad to reaching soft cap, otherwise, it would be more sufficient if they would giving more time on the ICO to reach also their hard cap.

Reaching soft cap is a good achievement now because some projects failed to reached their hard cap, as time pass by I am hoping that there will be more investors that will check this project and hopefully making good investments here.
If more investors will come and notice the Urunit project, then more users and supporters will add up to this project's community. I will agree with you too buddy that the team should reach its soft cap and keep up its  progressive actions toward its success to the crypto currency community, so good luck team Urunit.
Jordan_Andep

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:21:32 AM

Seems good idea.
Interesting business, cognizant project!  Good luck all.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:35:31 AM

Looks like the gambling platfrom doing good so far as per thread information. But i dont see any update about this project or how the token sale going on

They must update the community on what's going on with their sale. Transparency is the key if they want to build the branding of this platform.

That's because the ICO sale for soft cap is not yet finished,  I think they will update it after it finishes? Hopefully there will be still few information and good news about the project because its still along way to reach their minimum cap.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 02:11:05 AM

I hope this plan becomes a great profit!
Engaging idea, blameless website, clear-cut results.

In gambling, you cannot profit and earn many times. As in my experience, you can only win one time big time! But investors on these project could profit if they hold and will not sell it or dump its price to the market exchange.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:18:07 AM

I hope this plan becomes a great profit!
Engaging idea, blameless website, clear-cut results.

In gambling, you cannot profit and earn many times. As in my experience, you can only win one time big time! But investors on these project could profit if they hold and will not sell it or dump its price to the market exchange.

Yeah, I usually gambling just for fun, no matter what. Gambling is the place for getting fun, not to earn money right?
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:50:36 AM

I guess they need more push for their project such as good advertising and better strategies in terms of getting big investors.
There really are efforts needed to exert in promoting, lets hope that 1 month would suffice to reach the soft cap and gather big investors.
1 month isn't that bad to reaching soft cap, otherwise, it would be more sufficient if they would giving more time on the ICO to reach also their hard cap.

Reaching soft cap is a good achievement now because some projects failed to reached their hard cap, as time pass by I am hoping that there will be more investors that will check this project and hopefully making good investments here.
If more investors will come and notice the Urunit project, then more users and supporters will add up to this project's community. I will agree with you too buddy that the team should reach its soft cap and keep up its  progressive actions toward its success to the crypto currency community, so good luck team Urunit.
Well even if they can't reach the soft cap then its would be good if they extend it for a short while, but lets not hope that would happen, but I think it can be reached.

gunther99

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:59:37 AM

gambling are commodity that always bring huge volume of money
and ofcourse it makes people lost huge money too
i dont lke gamble but guys , atleast crypto have usability  Grin
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:06:16 AM

Gambling is also a job for some other people because of the huge money at stake but yes some are unlucky and lost everything because of gambling. Hopefully they should be careful and wiser when gambling.
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:21:49 AM

Looks like the gambling platfrom doing good so far as per thread information. But i dont see any update about this project or how the token sale going on

They must update the community on what's going on with their sale. Transparency is the key if they want to build the branding of this platform.

That's because the ICO sale for soft cap is not yet finished,  I think they will update it after it finishes? Hopefully there will be still few information and good news about the project because its still along way to reach their minimum cap.
Well you got a point, if they are active like when they reach some few goals like reaching half the softcap they will put some informations in some of their communities so that new comers will be encouraged on joining the project.
Fathir123

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:44:02 AM

If we talk Urunit platform, of course this is far away from our thinking.
But if we talk about tokens, well this is what we should discuss. We must both fight for the sake of getting investors. The goal is clear so that a soft hat can be achieved.
It's all personal issues. Essentially we are together fighting for the Urunit Project.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:13:10 AM

Gambling is also a job for some other people because of the huge money at stake but yes some are unlucky and lost everything because of gambling. Hopefully they should be careful and wiser when gambling.
Indeed, this is a very addictive hobby for some people because it will totally give you a wonderful entertainment. But if your not wise enough, you will also lost all your savings and it will lead into nothing. That is why this kind of games are just fit for all businessmen around the world since they can easily earned money as much as they want.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:30:46 PM

Indeed, this is a very addictive hobby for some people because it will totally give you a wonderful entertainment. But if your not wise enough, you will also lost all your savings and it will lead into nothing. That is why this kind of games are just fit for all businessmen around the world since they can easily earned money as much as they want.
Agree, why would you gamble when you're afraid of losing money anyway. That is why you should be also wise on how you handle money while entertaining yourself.
Free Star

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:33:11 PM

This project is a very successful in terms of business. I expect URUNIT go up well and perfect.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:35:02 PM

indeed, gambling very much captivates people who play. But those who hold this business are counting on this. But I believe that this is a personal matter for every person, to play gambling or not.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:41:27 PM

You can actually find the answers in their website because everything in there are already been shown. Concerns like this can commonly be found also in their telegram and in their you can raised your questions and team will surely answer that within just a few minutes.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:01:08 PM

If the administrators have not yet updated the information on the sales of the tokens, then most likely they are not very good. Usually when the sale is active, the developers show everyone that the tokens are in demand.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:26:13 PM

Urunit define to be the new era in gambling industry which means the team definitely unearth certain features that could be much more interesting. Their objectives is in favor to the creator because from the word itself "100% manage by its community". Furthermore, can an ordinary citizen who only knows basic programming can create his/her own way of private games?

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:34:18 PM

If the administrators have not yet updated the information on the sales of the tokens, then most likely they are not very good. Usually when the sale is active, the developers show everyone that the tokens are in demand.

You are right, this is one of the most important thing the developers must not forget so that serious investors will be more attracted in participating in this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:38:03 PM

Agree, why would you gamble when you're afraid of losing money anyway. That is why you should be also wise on how you handle money while entertaining yourself.
Yes, if you are afraid in losing money then you have a choice that dont go for gambling, but if you think that you have huge luck in success then try to gamble small amount. You can play but in moderation be wise enough to know when and what  your limitations. Know how much you think you spend for gambling. Then afterwards if you arenot lucky so don't do it anymore.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: