Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:24:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] [ICO] URUNIT Gambling platform 100% managed by its community🌟🌟🌟  (Read 69308 times)
syesraypb

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:42:23 PM

Interested, hope to change the future of cash

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:49:13 PM

The Urunit Community Platform is now growing and I think this project has already begun to be recognized by the world.
This will prove that the Urunit platform that is 100% managed by the community will actually happen.
I am more excited to be here with the community to receive the latest news from teams and communities.
As we observe many reviews with positive sign that makes us understand the project potential outcome how they are proceeding forward as per the white papers they promised and that is letting every one understand the good will through their successful leading change in all the deployment and development activities.

Indeed, it is evident that the Urunit platform is growing little by little, from token sales and including communities.
For the road map I think it goes according to the Urunit platform schedule. Perhaps with so many investors and being able to convert a token sale to a hardcap will change the schedule of the road map. so we can use the beta version of Urunit platform.

Then this is like everything they have worked for has a better outcome because as what you mentioned, "platform is growing little by little". Hopefully, everything should be set according to what is the plan so that there will be no major problems that will they will encounter along the way.
If every individual in the same team is maintaining their own strategies rather than following the plan as discussed in the white papers then all the goals as per the expected outcome will remain not met. So all participants and team on one motive will bring success.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:34:00 PM

The Urunit Community Platform is now growing and I think this project has already begun to be recognized by the world.
This will prove that the Urunit platform that is 100% managed by the community will actually happen.
I am more excited to be here with the community to receive the latest news from teams and communities.
As we observe many reviews with positive sign that makes us understand the project potential outcome how they are proceeding forward as per the white papers they promised and that is letting every one understand the good will through their successful leading change in all the deployment and development activities.

Indeed, it is evident that the Urunit platform is growing little by little, from token sales and including communities.
For the road map I think it goes according to the Urunit platform schedule. Perhaps with so many investors and being able to convert a token sale to a hardcap will change the schedule of the road map. so we can use the beta version of Urunit platform.

Then this is like everything they have worked for has a better outcome because as what you mentioned, "platform is growing little by little". Hopefully, everything should be set according to what is the plan so that there will be no major problems that will they will encounter along the way.
Yes, the platform is quite growing and each day it increases the number of its supporters. Hopefully the good reviews will continue to have a good and positive outcomes in the future. The plans are will explained the things they need to do is strengthen the project marketing to make sure they will achieve their goals and objectives fir this project.
Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:43:46 PM

How are the fees going? Is this information open to everyone and we can sweep the credibility? Or is everything hidden and we can only believe in the word?
You not absolutely correctly have said. If you study various projects for a long time, then you have to know that many projects and successful including hide information on collecting as worry about confidentiality. This their right.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 10:51:50 PM

Urunit is attracting huge number of supports towards the project as we can see there is a large telegram community with them. I hope this project could get more demand and investment so that it can make a great change in the online gambling experience.
These days telegram is mostly full with airdroppers and maybe just added individuals who are just never active i just hope they release a kind of beta or some other few update soon. Is a firm platform that actually been quiet for awhile i think it will make sense if we get some few updates here

HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:19:43 PM

Most people don't understand how faster and easier everyday commercial operations would be with blockchain.I like the idea and roadmap of the URUN coin, good job devs, advance congratulations on your success.

It's not a coin, it's token on ethereum blockchain and the transaction would be the same as other ER20 tokens and when ethereum face problem you need high fee to send URUN token.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:35:06 PM

Most people don't understand how faster and easier everyday commercial operations would be with blockchain.I like the idea and roadmap of the URUN coin, good job devs, advance congratulations on your success.

It's not a coin, it's token on ethereum blockchain and the transaction would be the same as other ER20 tokens and when ethereum face problem you need high fee to send URUN token.

Yes, there might be some problems that may occur in the future if ethereum will face problem, I hope the developers will have plans to reduce fees when using and buying their tokens.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:15:37 AM

Urunit surely has gained a huge number of supporters to its community and many more are joining this amazing and high potential project every day. This is due to their expert marketing team and their strategies. They also have 50000+ community members on telegram and team is also very active there. I think this is a very active and profitable project of the future.
The strategy of the team are definitely effective that is why they quickly gain this many followers, supporters and investors. And also the way their gambling platform works is also attractive.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:17:39 AM

Urunit surely has gained a huge number of supporters to its community and many more are joining this amazing and high potential project every day. This is due to their expert marketing team and their strategies. They also have 50000+ community members on telegram and team is also very active there. I think this is a very active and profitable project of the future.

But I recently visited their ICO website and the sale is not that moving recently. I guess they will need more bigger promotion and campaigns to attract customers right?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 03:47:04 AM

But I recently visited their ICO website and the sale is not that moving recently. I guess they will need more bigger promotion and campaigns to attract customers right?

I am not sure but as i browse this thread and hoping to find good and new development from the site and the team. Nothing at all. No updates? I hope the social media pages of URUNIT is still active.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:16:34 AM

I am not sure but as i browse this thread and hoping to find good and new development from the site and the team. Nothing at all. No updates? I hope the social media pages of URUNIT is still active.
On Twitter, they are still active. Therefore, I'm sure that the project will develop and will not stop.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:21:52 AM

On Twitter, they are still active. Therefore, I'm sure that the project will develop and will not stop.
If the team on Twitter does not actively say that they are waiting for big fees, I think that they should make the project more transparent.
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:26:02 AM

gambling are commodity that always bring huge volume of money
and ofcourse it makes people lost huge money too
i dont lke gamble but guys , atleast crypto have usability  Grin

gambling is another source of income. so some people are very happy to see this project and earn huge profit with it. aren't you interest in gambling dude?
Gambling can't be considered as a way of earnings at all. If you play with such approach, then with high probability you will lose all the savings. Many people fondly consider as well try to earn, most of them loses at a long distance.

For me, I don't prefer gambling as one of good income. In my experience you can only win once and after that its more losses that could happen. Especially if you became an addict to it.
Yeah, addiction could become a reason why people lose their money instead of gaining, but its not bad to try it once in a while to have it experienced.

Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:46:50 AM

Game platforms are huge, so there is demand for them. Investors could invest in the project if there was feedback from the developers.
wledgewil

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:39:24 AM

i dont lke gamble but guys , atleast crypto have usability  Grin

gambling is another source of income. so some people are very happy to see this project and earn huge profit with it. aren't you interest in gambling dude?
Gambling can't be considered as a way of earnings at all. If you play with such approach, then with high probability you will lose all the savings. Many people fondly consider as well try to earn, most of them loses at a long distance.

For me, I don't prefer gambling as one of good income. In my experience you can only win once and after that its more losses that could happen. Especially if you became an addict to it.
Yeah, addiction could become a reason why people lose their money instead of gaining, but its not bad to try it once in a while to have it experienced.
There will be even experts in gambler who knew how to play and succeed they always confidently play and win for them it will be a general scenario as they keep their goal to ultimately win.
Googlegenius

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:16:16 AM

Game platforms are huge, so there is demand for them. Investors could invest in the project if there was feedback from the developers.
Those devs are doing all thier best to promote and make this project worth investing. It would take same time however to see the end results so patience is realy needed.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:32:54 AM

i dont lke gamble but guys , atleast crypto have usability  Grin

I can tell you that gambling is not always profitable, there is one such rule: "If someone won, then someone lost." You can not always stay in profit. Gambling is a risk.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:33:38 AM

I can tell you that gambling is not always profitable, there is one such rule: "If someone won, then someone lost." You can not always stay in profit. Gambling is a risk.
of course, you can be right. But as practice shows in life, a lot of gambling people who like to play gambling. Therefore, the platform will definitely be popular among players.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:34:36 AM

Definitely right there buddy. To what rule to have stated, it is the primary rule that people want to engage themselves in gambling should always remember and never forget. People play gambling doesn't always won or lose. The life to take in gambling is full of so many risks and always think that life here is like a wheel, where in an ups and downs.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:04:47 AM

Gambling is also a job for some other people because of the huge money at stake but yes some are unlucky and lost everything because of gambling. Hopefully they should be careful and wiser when gambling.
Indeed, this is a very addictive hobby for some people because it will totally give you a wonderful entertainment. But if your not wise enough, you will also lost all your savings and it will lead into nothing. That is why this kind of games are just fit for all businessmen around the world since they can easily earned money as much as they want.

Wonderful entertainment? Gambling is destructive entertainment. Also businessmen can't just earn "as much money as they want' that's not how it works
On the other hand, it can be said that gambling is bad and is addictive and addicted to games where most players leave their money and can not return them. But someone is just playing for fun.
this is all true, but I can not help saying that gambling is a personal matter for every person. Therefore, we can not say exactly what is a bad or good occupation, everyone chooses for themselves.
Yes it's true, here everyone decides for himself, play him or not play gambling. For example, I only play rabbi pleasure and very rarely.
I usually liked to play in primedice and bitsler but nowadays i always lose because of their house edge is too big and i hope urunit can bring much profit.
Let's see of course. I hope that when I play I can at least make some money, because then it will be a failure for me and I will not play these games anymore.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: