Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:55:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies are going down  (Read 34232 times)
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:07:05 PM

Yeah i saw it also in the coincapmarket.com and almost all of the crypto there gone to red. Their is a fluctuation between the bitcoin market price that too fast. In just a matter of hours i have seen bitcoin market price drop drastically or is it that i am just new with bitcoin investment that this is possible to go down with the market price in just a few hours after checking it. Anyway this is part of the risk and sadly if the bitcoin market price will going to rise again then definitely the one who sell his bitcoin will have to regret soon as the bitcoin market price will manage to go high as their bitcoin has being sold already and they could not enjoy higher profits anymore.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
independence

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:08:42 PM

Now Bitcoin should fall to $ 7500. Smiley After the fall, there will be an increase to $ 8700. Smiley This is the most logical scenario. Grin The reason for the fall is the hacking of the popular ETH purse and the limited operations with the ERC-20 cryptocurrency on major exchanges. Sad
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:10:43 PM

All cryptos are going down rapidly. What is the reason.
Nobody can tell you the exact reason behind this dip, but you should look at it as a healthy pullback. The BTC price went from 6800 to almost 9800 without a much needed correction, alts followed with a much bigger increase so it was a matter of time before the entire market went down (correction).

Where is the bottom?
No one knows.

Looks like we will have new opportunity to invest with low prices.
Absolutely. This is a perfect opportunity (entry point) to buy low before the next altcoin rally begins.

Maybe because of myetherwallet site Compromised?
Very unlikely.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:11:16 PM

crypto market will always go up and down. crypto market is not always up, so it is  good you take advantage of the going up and down. if you are experienced, you can buy low and sell high, that's trading for you.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 04:18:16 PM

All cryptos are going down rapidly. What is the reason. Where is the bottom?

Nope. Its nothing but the huge number of MyEtherWallets that got hacked recently. The ETH is majorly affected and along with that people do have created the panic sell in the BTC too. Its happening with major currencies only and this is just FUD and nothing else. I am sure bitcoin will start coming back to the original rates as soon as people see the news fading away.

My conclusion is that : Those whoever hacked the wallets might be dumping the ETH heavily and as result other peoples are following the same so that they wont loose the money.

the news of this spread more MEW but I think his influence is not great. all the coins have started to come down and start making enough to worry. just maybe this could be getting worse if it started to panic and start selling what they have.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:23:00 PM

You are new here and that is why you think they are going down. From last year when I joined prices are up and I am still in
profit with some coin`s I have in my possession. Some coin`s I bought at top in December/January. Like a new guy I thought
market will continue to rise, but after reaching the top they all of them had a correction.
   I invest when I have money! I am a long-term holder and I plan to hold for year`s. I believe in few year`s price`s will be
higher then ever before. Who wish to invest in crypto-currencie`s need`s to have some plan, how much you are willing to
risk, how much you can afford to wait before you take the profit, and how much profit you plan to make. Do not invest if you
do not have clear plan.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Igromania

Activity: 320

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:26:52 PM

Correction went, always the same after the growth of bitcoin prices is a correction altcoins.
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:26:55 PM

You are getting it wrong. Maybe altcoins are going down, but one and only Bitcoin can not go down in the long term, it can go down just in short term. 1 BTC will always be equal to 1 BTC, and year after year it will be worth more then any other asset on this planet.
abuge04

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:30:01 PM

You are new here and that is why you think they are going down. From last year when I joined prices are up and I am still in
profit with some coin`s I have in my possession. Some coin`s I bought at top in December/January. Like a new guy I thought
market will continue to rise, but after reaching the top they all of them had a correction.
   I invest when I have money! I am a long-term holder and I plan to hold for year`s. I believe in few year`s price`s will be
higher then ever before. Who wish to invest in crypto-currencie`s need`s to have some plan, how much you are willing to
risk, how much you can afford to wait before you take the profit, and how much profit you plan to make. Do not invest if you
do not have clear plan.

Well that explain's why he suddenly fear the unknown on the crypto world, He is just a newbie here like myself I really think that we should focus in helping the needy and stop judging others because they lack knowledge on cryptocurrencies movement and because no one can really predict a sudden movement on the market, But we can surely know and we surely needed a correction right now.
DTtaiwan

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:37:37 PM

It's just profit taking.  There are a lot of reasons for the fluctuation of the crypto markets.  Some fundementals like new technologies, government passing laws accepting/ declining crypto curencies, exchanges being hacked and a tons more.  But to simplify this, IF MORE PEOPLE BUYING THAN SELLING, THE PRICE WILL GO UP AND VICE VERSA.

You don't know WHY MORE PEOPLE ARE BUYING OR SELLING.  You can only observe what happens.  Remember, PEOPLE ARE THE PARTICIPANTS OF ANY MARKET.  So the main reason for this dip, imo, is profit taking.  That's why price goes up and down all the time but never a straight line.  And that is also why Bitcoin cash is retracing the most simply because it had a much bigger gain relatively to other coins.

That being said, this dip is just a uptrend pullback imo.  It will stablize and start going back up soon!!
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:41:31 PM

Nothing to worry, it's just a correction and market will recover again soon and reach new high.
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:44:30 PM

Market is about demand and supply, sometimes market will go up and sometimes it will go down, it is a natural law about any market not just crypto market, so market will always go up and down.

BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:44:34 PM

I suspect that the OKEx exchange is to blame for this manipulation, the reason was the bug in the ERC20 standard.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:46:30 PM

market is restructing into new dimension for long term profits we can expect good profits after this correction done
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:50:27 PM

I read an article today saying that there will be a minor dump followed by another major pump;) hope it is right cuz i'm sick and tired of this dip.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:59:00 PM

If the top coins are decreasing, other altcoins also decrease. Bitcoin and ethereum have decrase price again today. For the last weeks, it increases about 60% and now, they are slowly moving down. I hope this will not take long and move up again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:00:17 PM

It’s just a sequential change
IT will climb up again

This occurs when people are in a rush to sell early thereby crashing the market
As individuals; you just have to keep your stakes high and that way All prices will moon

I know up and down are part of the market but this does not mean that market will fall for no reason. There is always a reason for market to fall which fuel the selling of coin and collectively we see whole market going red. Today one of the main reason that comes out for market going down is OKEX. OKEX has made such news like they are going to suspended deposit of ERC-20 tokens which really created a pain among people and helped the market to go down.
Starxoff

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:04:44 PM

It is a simple correction after a weekly grow.

In addition, we have to take into account that there was discovered a bug in ER-20 tokens contracts:
https://support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003019292
sale.kripta

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:09:40 PM

Another correction on the crypto market, from which all investors are tired. I could not connect this drop in prices with hacker attacks on wallets. And also do not exclude that the market is manipulated.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:11:23 PM

Sounds like a price correction.
The recent uptrends didn't really have any reason driving them, so when there is no reason for going up, usually the price tends to go down soon after that.
This is the crypto market, it's like a roller coaster, and if you find yourself at the right side you can end up making a large amount of money, never invest money that you can't afford to lose.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: